E1

Naomi walks through the cafeteria doors holding Jasper's hand as Cameron and Edward follow after them, they walk over to their table and sit down "Alice is planning to throw a graduation party

Naomi walks through the cafeteria doors holding Jasper's hand as Cameron and Edward follow after them, they walk over to their table and sit down "Alice is planning to throw a graduation party." Edward tells them. Alice and Walter walk over "It's all planned, I've invited nearly the whole year." Alice smiles as they sing down. Naomi nods and takes a bite of her sandwich "When is it?" she asks. "The day we graduate, at our house." Alice responds. Naomi nods and smiles as Jasper automatically puts his arm round her and kisses her head "Uh oh, six o'clock." Cameron says looking behind Naomi. Turning Naomi sees Bella glaring at them as Jessica Stanley walks over "Hi, uh Naomi. Could you have a look at my speech for graduation? I need some help with it, Mike is making it sound horrible." Jessica asks tentatively. "Sure, take a seat. Let's see what you've got so far." Naomi nods with a smile. "Is it okay if Angela, Mike and Eric join? They were helping aswell." Jessica asks. Naomi nods making Jessica motion Angela over, who walks over with Eric and Mike, as she starts to read what Jessica has put so far "It's really good so far. I'd say keep it real and write what you believe." she tells Jessica. "Thanks." Jessica smiles taking the speech back.

Alice smiles and looks at the four friends who have joined them "I decided to throw a party." she tells them. "After all, how many times we gonna graduate high school?" Jasper asks making Edward, Walter, Cameron and Naomi stifle laughs. "A party? At your place?" Angela asks. "I've never seen your house." Jessica comments. "No one's ever seen their house." Eric points out. Just then Alice zones out, going into a vision "So, who's coming to see you guys graduate?" Naomi asks, taking the attention off of Alice. "My parents are coming, possibly my sister but it depends if she can get time from work." Eric tells her. Naomi nods "What about you Mike?" she asks. "Just my parents." he responds. "What about you Naomi?" Angela asks. "My dad's coming, possibly my Uncle Billy and a friend from the res." Naomi smiles. "I didn't know that you dad had a brother." Jessica remarks. "He's not my actual Uncle, he just acts like it. I grew up going round his at the weekend as dad goes fishing with him and he has two daughters slightly older than us, along with a son who's a couple years younger." Naomi explains. Alice zones back in and smiles, giving Edward a look who turns to look at Jasper and Naomi. Jasper senses something is wrong and kisses Naomi's head as everyone continues talking about graduation and college.

After school Naomi lies on her bed with Jasper as he plays with her hair "What did Alice see at lunch? I know she and Edward told you before we left school." Naomi asks. "Victoria is coming this weekend." he responds. Naomi tenses making Jasper kiss her head "I'm not letting her get you." he tells her. "What about you and the others though?" she asks. Jasper chuckles "Well be alright, we know what we're doing. We're just worried about you and Cameron, Victoria knows about him being Edward's true mate." he tells her. Groaning Naomi hides her face in Jasper's chest "I got an idea how about you and me go away for the weekend? Anywhere you like. I know Edward is taking Cameron out of town just in case, what don't we do the same?" Jasper suggests. "I'd like that but we need to tell the pack so they can help." Naomi responds. "Already told Sam, he and the pack are going to help. Sam and Jared are coming round later to discuss the plan." Jasper tells her. "Good, now how about we go to the Denali's? I still haven't met them." Naomi suggests. "Sounds like a plan Darlin." Jasper agrees, kissing her softly. Naomi smiles and cuddles into him as they just lie there enjoying each other's company.

Later that evening Naomi sits in the Cullen's living room with Sam next to her with Jared the other side of him "Thank you for agreeing to help." Carlisle tells the alpha. "Anything to protect Naomi, she's pack." Sam responds. Naomi smiles slightly "So what's the plan?" Jared asks. "Edward is taking Cameron out of town, I'm doing the same with Naomi. Alice has seen where Victoria will be, hopefully your combined forces will be enough to catch her." Jasper explains. Sam nods and looks to Naomi who taps her fingers on her knee "Nae, we'll be alright." he tells her. Nodding Naomi sighs and stops tapping her knee, Jasper sits the other side of her and gives her a hug as Sam holds her hand "Everything will be alright Darlin. Victoria won't get to you or Cameron." Jasper tells her. "I know." Naomi nods with a small smile. Alice skips into the room "I've packed your bag for you, trust me you'll love the outfits I've packed. Tanya also said you can take Midnight with you so I packed her stuff aswell." she tells Naomi. "Thanks Ally." Naomi smiles. "Go on, it's getting late and you've still got a long drive." Sam tells them. "What with Jaz driving?" Naomi asks. "Still the sooner I know my little sister is safe, the sooner I'll be able to focus on protecting her." Sam tells her. "I'm a year younger, not that much." Naomi pouts. "It still makes you younger Nae." Sam smiles.