BD5

A few days later Naomi climbs out the shower and looks through her bag, smiling when she sees what Alice and Rosalie packed for her.

(Adult content for the rest of this chapter)

Walking out the bathroom Naomi acts like she's wearing her normal everyday clothes; Jasper, who sat leaning against the headboard, growls slightly

Walking out the bathroom Naomi acts like she's wearing her normal everyday clothes; Jasper, who sat leaning against the headboard, growls slightly. Naomi smiles as she hears him and bends down to put her clothes in her bag, as she stands straight Jasper speeds behind her pressing his chest against her back as he kisses her neck. Smiling Naomi turns "Can I help you Major?" she asks. "Yes, I believe you can my lady." Jasper responds, his eyes dark with lust. Naomi smirks puts her arms round his neck, going on her tiptoes to start biting and sucking his ear lobe. Jasper growls and picks her up making Naomi squeal and wrap her legs round his waist as they start kissing. Smirking Jasper speeds Naomi onto the bed so he's hovering over her "You thought you could tease me Darlin?" he asks. Naomi smirks "I don't know what you're talking about Major." she responds, acting innocent. Growling Jasper starts kissing and sucking her neck, slowly working his way down to her chest above her bralette "You have no idea what you've started." he tells her. Naomi gasps as he pulls her bralette up and over her head, throwing them across the room before sucking her nipples "Mhm Major." she moans softly. Jasper growls and starts rubbing her other nipple at the same time before pulling back and going back to her neck, leaving his mark as he does. Naomi moans and bucks her hips "Patience is a virtue Darlin." Jasper growls.

Naomi bites her lip, holding back a moan and grabs the sheets as Jasper kisses down her neck, chest and stomach, stopping just above her panties. Jasper slides his hand into her panties "Major, please." Naomi begs. "But you thought it was a good idea to tease me, so now it's my turn to tease you." he responds huskily as he rubs he clit. Naomi moans and bucks her lips slightly "You like that Darlin?" Jasper asks slowly inserting one finger into her making her whine slightly. "What Darlin, what do you want?" Jasper asks her in a teasing voice. "You. I want you Major." Naomi responds. Jasper smirks and pulls her panties off, throwing them to the side before pushing three fingers into Naomi "Major please." she begs. "Not yet Darlin." Jasper growls as he curls his fingers inside her. Naomi moans as bucks her hips "Please Major." she pleads. Smirking Jasper keeps moving fingers til he feels her build up ready to cum, before she can he pulls his fingers out making her whimper "What do you want me to do Darlin?" he asks her. "I want you in my Major, please. I need you in me." Naomi begs. Jasper smirks and slowly pushes into her, moving slowly to tease her "Please Major, faster." she pleads. "Not yet Darlin." Jasper tells her. Naomi bucks her hips as she moans in pleasure, grabbing the sheets as Jasper starts to speed up slightly "You like that Darlin?" Jasper asks her. "Yes Major, please go faster." Naomi begs. "As you wish Darlin." Jasper growls before speeding up slightly more, sucking her neck as he does.

Naomi wraps her arms round his neck as she moans "Major, faster." she tells him. Jasper growls into her neck, going faster as Naomi's hips buck "Major I need to cum." Naomi tells Jasper. "Not yet Darlin, you can't until I tell you." Jasper tells her. Naomi whimpers as she feels herself build up, trying to hold it off "Good girl." he tells her as she holds off her orgasm. "Major please let me cum." Naomi pleads. "Not yet, not til you learn that it's not nice to tease." Jasper tells her making her whimper again Naomi's eyes roll to the back of her head in pleasure as Jasper begins to move even faster "Please Major, please let me cum. I've learnt my lesson." she tells him. "Okay Darlin, you can cum now." Jasper growls. Naomi screams in pleasure as she feels her legs shake "Major." she screams as Jasper keeps moving as she cums. "Good girl." Jasper praises. "Please Major I need more." Naomi tells him as she pants. "You sure you need more?" he asks. Naomi flips them and straddles him, kissing her neck and making him growl "Let me pleasure you Major." she tells him. Jasper's eyes darken in lust as she kisses down his chest and stomach before licking up his cock "Mhm, good girl Darlin." he smirks. Naomi smiles and starts bobbing her head up and down as she puts his cock in her mouth, Jasper groans as she starts to go faster.

As he gets closer to his climax Naomi stops as straddles his again, pushing his length into her as she begins to move up and down "You like this Major?" Naomi asks. "Very much Darlin, you're such a good girl for me." Jasper responds. Reaching up Jasper squeezes her breasts as she keeps moving up and down on his cock, Naomi moans "Can I cum Major?" she asks. "Yes Darlin, you've been such a good girl for me." Jasper tells her. Naomi climaxes as Jasper runs his hands down to her waist. Jasper flips them and kisses her passionately "You've been such a good girl for me Darlin." he tells her. "Anything for you Major." Naomi responds. "Get some sleep Darlin, I've got plans for tomorrow night." Jasper smiles kissing her neck as he spoons her. Naomi smiles and closes her eyes, intertwining her fingers with Jasper's.