NM 11

Naomi climbs out her car and links arms with Cameron and holds Jasper's hand at the same time "Come on Cam, we'll show you to the front desk

Naomi climbs out her car and links arms with Cameron and holds Jasper's hand at the same time "Come on Cam, we'll show you to the front desk. Dad pulled some strings and got you in a class with at least one of us or Walter or Alice or Edward with you." she tells him. Cameron nods "Thanks Nae." he smiles. They walk to the front office and walk in "Hi I'm Cameron Heathton, I've come to get my paperwork and timetable." Cameron tells the lady. "Here's you timetable and map. Get this slip signed by each of your teachers and bring it back at the end of the day." the lady at the desk tells him. "Thank you." Cameron nods before the three of them leave. Naomi smiles as Edward walks over, looking at Cameron's timetable "You've got first period with me, I can show you where it is if you'd like." he tells him. "That'd be great, thanks Edward. I'll see you later." Cameron tells Naomi. "Course." Naomi smiles hugging Cameron "Go get him." she whispers before pulling away and winking at Cameron who goes slightly red. 'I meant that for both of you.' Naomi tells Edward in her head. Edward rolls his eyes playfully at her "It's this way" he tells Cameron, leading him away.

At lunch Naomi sits between Jasper and Cameron, with Edward, Walter and Alice, talking about how Cameron's classes have been so far "They've been good so far. Your sister glares at me when I walked in with Edward though." Cameron tells her. Naomi rolls her eyes "Ignore her. It's what I'm doing." she tells him. "I intend to." Cameron smiles. Just then Naomi feels Jasper tense, looking up she sees Bella talking to Jessica and Lauren while obviously looking across the room at them "She really isn't at all subtle." Walter comments. "Probably making rumours." Cameron adds. "More like definitely making rumours." Naomi corrects, taking Jasper's hand to try an calm him a bit. Edward rolls his eyes as they watching Bella flirtatiously wave at him, Naomi snorts into her water and tries not to comment on the obvious jealousy on Cameron's face. Jasper smiles slightly and kisses Naomi's head as the bell rings "Come on class." he says. The six of them stand up and start their walk to class "Esme wanted to know if you wanted to come round for dinner tonight?" Alice asks. "We'd love to, shall we come straight after school?" Naomi responds. "Perfect." Alice nods. Jasper leans down to whisper in Naomi's ear "Edward's telling Cameron tonight, he wants you there incase Cameron freaks out." he explains. Naomi smiles and nods as they walk into class.

Walking out of school Naomi runs and jumps onto Cameron's back as he walks out the office "How was your first day here?" she asks. Cameron chuckles a he grabs her legs so she wasn't fall "It was good. I had a lot of my classes with Edward." he tells her, carrying her to the car. Naomi smiles "That's good." she tells him. Just then Bella walks over and stops in front of them, Naomi jumps off of Cameron's back and stands next to him "What do you want Bella?" she asks. "To talk to Cameron." Bella responds. "We'll go on then." he tells her. "You need to stay away from Edward. He's mine." she glares. "Last I checked he broke up with you months ago." Cameron responds. "He's confused and when he realises that he'll come back to me." Bella smirks. "He's not going to Bella. He's moving on with his life, you should do the same." Naomi responds. "What, scared that the Cullen's are gone realise that I'm better than you?" Bella asks. "No, I just want you to leave my family alone." Naomi retorts before climbing into her car and waiting for Cameron to get in. "Where's Jasper?" Cameron asks as he climbs in the car. "He had to talk to Alice and Rose about something." Naomi responds starting the car and being to drive towards the Cullen's house.

The two of them climb out the car and walk up to the house where Jasper opens the door for them, kissing Naomi in greeting "Miss me already?" Naomi teases. "Always Darlin." he tells her. "Okay enough sappy lovebirds." Cameron jokes making them laugh as they walk in the house. Edward walks over "Hello Cameron, you want to come see that book I was telling you about earlier?" he asks. "Sure thing. See you guys in a bit." Cameron responds, following Edward upstairs. Naomi smiles and holds Jasper's hand as they walk into the living room "I'm happy that Cameron and Edward have found each other, they deserve to be happy." she tells him. "As am I. Now, movie before dinner?" Jasper asks her. "As long as there's cuddles involved." Naomi smiles. Jasper smiles and scoops her up bridal style making her squeal as he carries her over to the sofa, sitting down and putting the tv on for her to choose a movie for them to watch. Naomi smiles and cuddles into Jasper as she puts on Finding Nemo, Jasper smiles and kisses her head "Always the Disney and Pixar films." he tells her. "What can I say? I'm a child at heart." Naomi responds as the film starts.

After the film Cameron and Edward walk in with slight smiles on there faces 'You told him?"' Naomi asks Edward in her head. Edward nods "Finally!" Naomi exclaims making the others laugh. "He didn't freak out then?" Jasper questions. "No, just had questions." Edward responds. "You thought I'd freak out?" Cameron asks. "Well to be fair I am a vampire." Edward points out. Cameron shrugs "And?" he asks. Edward shakes his head "You are a puzzle." Edward tells him. "It wouldn't be easy if I was." Cameron smirks. Naomi smiles and shakes her head before leaning into Jasper more making him kiss her head "You know what this means?" she asks. "What?" Cameron asks. "It means that no one has to hide who they are when you're here." Naomi tells him. "By no one you mean Alice who has been dying to talk about how she saw Cameron coming?" Edward asks. "Exactly that." Naomi nods.