E4

Naomi climbs out her car and is greeted by Sam "What's up Nae?" he asks. "You might want to sit down." she tells him. They walk over to the bench outside the house and sit down "What's wrong?" Sam asks. "I just found out that Renee isn't my mum." Naomi tells him. "Who is?" Sam asks. Naomi takes a breath "Your mum is. Turned out she and my dad had me." she tells him. "Wait, that makes us." Sam says. "Half siblings." Naomi nods. "All these years we joked about being brother and sister because of how close we are." Sam laughs. Naomi smiles "Why didn't Charlie and Mum say anything?" Sam asks. "I don't know, dad said he was going to tell me after graduation." Naomi responds. "Come on, let's go ask mum." Sam suggests. Naomi nods and climbs into her car, driving to Sam's old house/Allison's house "Sam, Naomi, what are you two doing here?" Allison asks letting them inside. "Why didn't you ever say anything to us?" Sam asks, crossing his arms. "About what Sam?" Allison asks. "About me being your daughter." Naomi tells her. "You found out." Allison sighs. "Yes we did. Why didn't you tell us?" Sam asks again. "It was after your dad left. I was lonely and Charlie was good to me, we had always been friends. One thing led to another and I got pregnant with Naomi. We didn't say anything because of him being with Renee. When she found out she told us that she'd raise Naomi as her own and wouldn't tell anyone. I didn't know what to do, I could barely provide for Sam so I agreed. Charlie made sure that you two knew each other growing up because we didn't want to separate you both." Allison explains. Naomi shakes her head "Renee made you give me up?" she asks. Allison nods "I didn't want to but I was scared. I'm so sorry." she tells them. Naomi looks at Sam before hugging there mum "I forgive you." she tells her. Allison smiles and hugs her back "I'm so so sorry, I've regretted letting you go ever since." she cries. "You're here now. Besides you practically helped raise me with the amount of time I spent round here." Naomi tells her. Allison smiles "Sam?" she asks. "I forgive you mu." he tells her, joining the hug.

The three of them sit down with coffee and Allison spots Naomi's ring "Who's the lucky person?" she asks. "Jasper Hale, we've been dating for nearly three years." Naomi smiles. "He's a lucky guy." Allison responds. "He really is." Sam adds. Naomi smiles "I would love it if you could come to the wedding." she tells Allison. "Really?" she asks. "Of course. I need my mum there." Naomi nods. Allison smiles and hugs her "I need to meet this boy." she tell her. Naomi nods "We can organise something." she agrees. Just then her phone buzzes making her look at it
Cammy Bear 🎸- Back home x
Naenae Banaenae 👗- Okay, back soon. With Sam and our mum, I'll explain later x
Cammy Bear 🎸- Wait what? X
Naomi smiles "Cam's just got home." she tells Sam. "I haven't seen Cameron in a while. You should bring him round for dinner some time this week." Allison tells them. "We will mum." Sam responds.

Soon Naomi and Sam leave, Naomi dropping Sam at his place before she heads home. Climbing out of the car Naomi is run to by Cameron "What do you mean 'our mum'?" he asks. "No 'how are you?' 'How was Alaska?' 'You got engaged?'" Naomi asks. "Okay what? You got engaged? Wait mum thing first then onto the engagement." Cameron tells her. "Turns out Renee isn't my mum, Allison is." Naomi explains as they walk into the house. "Okay, what?" Cameron asks. "Renee found out about dad getting my mum pregnant and said she wouldn't say anything if mum gave me up to her. Mum was scared that she wouldn't be able to provide for both Sam and me so she did as she was told. Sam and I just went to see her she said that she's regretted ever since but was scared." Naomi explains. "That's really messed up." Cameron remarks making her nod. "Now, show me the ring." Cameron smiles. Naomi smiles and shows him the ring "It's gorgeous. How did he do it?" Cameron asks sitting down with her. "We we're driving through Alaska and the Northern Lights appeared. Jasper pulled over and we got out to watch them, as we did he did a really sweet speech before asking me to marry him." Naomi tells him. "That's so adorable." Cameron smiles. "How was your trip?" Naomi asks. "Good, we went to Montana and spent our time in this cabin Edward hired." Cameron tells her.  Naomi nods "Now, I have a question. I have my bridesmaids and my Maid of Honour but I am also having a best man. Someone who will be with them, kind of a male bridesmaid. I want it to be you." she tells him. "I'd love to Nae." Cameron agrees hugging her.