T6

The weekend after the school trip Naomi sits in her bedroom reading, Charlie pokes his head in "You not hanging out with Jasper today?" he asks

The weekend after the school trip Naomi sits in her bedroom reading, Charlie pokes his head in "You not hanging out with Jasper today?" he asks. "He and his family have gone to visit family this weekend." Naomi responds. Charlie nods and goes to leave when Naomi stops him "Dad?" she asks. "What you want?" he smiles. "Can you drive me down to see Sam? I haven't seen him in a couple weeks." Naomi asks. "Let me get my keys." Charlie nods. Smiling Naomi pulls out her phone to message Sam
Nae 🍬 - On my way down to see you x
Sammy 🍔 - Get dropped at First Beach. I'll meet you there x
Naomi smiles before pulling up Jasper's contact
Darlin 💖 - Going to La Push, you know they won't hurt me. Just thought that you should know xxx
Jaz 💗 - Just be careful, I don't want anything to happen to you xxx
Darlin 💖 - I will xxx
Smiling she puts her phone in her pocket before grabbing her crutches and heading downstairs to her dad's police cruiser "Sam said to drop me off at First Beach." she tells Charlie who nods. "I'll go see Billy for a bit, call me when you want picking up." Charlie says as he starts driving. "Okay, I will." Naomi responds with a smile.

Once at first beach Naomi spots Sam waiting by his car "I'll see you later dad." she smiles kissing Charlie's cheek. "See you later Sweetheart." Charlie responds. Naomi climbs out the car and pulls her crutches out before going over to Sam who smiles and hugs her "Hi Nae." he greets. "Hi Sammy, what's the plan?" Naomi asks. "Thought we could spend some time here, then we could go get some food." Sam suggests. "Sound good." Naomi smiles before they head off down the beach. As they do they find Jacob and Embry "Hey boys." Naomi smiles. The two teens turn and smile "Naomi!" Jacob exclaims hugging her, Embry doing the same straight after. "Sam and I are having a walk, you want to join us?" Naomi asks them. "Sure." Embry nods. "Where's Quil?" Sam asks knowing that the three of them are always together. "Old Quil needed him to help him with something for the council." Jacob explains as they start walking down the beach. Naomi nods "How's school going for you two?" she asks. "Same old, still boring." Embry smiles.

"Bella!" Jacob suddenly exclaims making Anna look up and see her sister with a group of her friends from school. Jacob leads the group of four over, Naomi sighing as she struggles with her crutches "Guys, this is Jacob. Are you stalking me?" Bella introduces before looking at the teen. "You're on my rez, remember? You surfing?" Jacob asks her. "Definitely not." Bella shakes her head. "Keep her company. Her date bailed." Jessica teases. "What date?" Eric asks. "She invited Edward." Jessica responds. "To be polite." Bella defends. "I think it's nice she invited him. No one ever does." Angela smiles. Naomi leans against a car, Sam doing the same "Because Cullen's a freak." Mike says. "Want to say that again Mike?" Naomi glares. "Wouldn't matter either way, the Cullens don't come here." Sam shrugs. Jacob shoots Sam a look and shakes his head "You want to go look at tide pools?" Bella asks Jacob, adding an awkward flirtatious smile. Naomi rolls her eyes as Jacob nods eagerly and follows her "Sammy, food?" she asks. Sam nods "You want to come Embry?" he asks. "Sure." Embry smiles. "Jake, we're going to get food. You coming?" Naomi calls. "You guys go ahead, I'll see you in a bit." Jacob calls back.

Sam pulls up to a cafe in the main part of the Reservation before helping Naomi out "What's the plan after this?" he asks her. "Don't mind. Dad is hanging out with Billy so I'm free til whenever." Naomi responds. "How about we head back to mine and watch a movie then?" Sam suggests. "Sounds good." Naomi nods. "You can join us aswell if you want Embry." Sam tells the teen. "Nah, I'll have to head home to finish my homework I told mum I finished yesterday." Embry explains making the elder teens laugh. "Come on, let's head in." Naomi smiles. As they walk in Naomi's phone goes off
Jaz 💗 - How's the Reservation? Xxx
Darlin 💖 - Good, just getting lunch with Sam and Embry. Going to watch a movie at Sam's later. How are the others and the Denali's? Xxx
Jaz 💗 - They're good, said I have to bring you with some time so you can meet them. Alice has also decided that you need so she can take you shopping with Rosalie. I'll let you get back to Sam and Embry, call later? Xxx
Darlin 💖 - I'd like that and yes I'll call you when I get home. Tell everyone I say hi xxx

Naomi puts her phone away with a smile "Jasper?" Sam asks making her nod. "Yeah, wanted to see how I was and tell me Alice is planning a shopping trip." she explains. Embry nods "Back in a sec." he says before heading to the bathroom. Sam looks at Naomi making her smile "Can I help you Mr Uley?" she asks. "Yes you can Miss Swan. Jasper really trust me enough to be around you?" he asks quietly. Naomi nods "Just said to be careful. He's kinda paranoid since the accident and my leg being broken. He doesn't mind me being round you though, he knows you wouldn't do anything to hurt me. Even if you have a furry little problem." she grins. "Did you just make a Harry Potter reference?" Sam chuckles. "Maybe." Naomi grins as Embry walks back over. "What you guys smiling about?" he asks. "Sam finds it funny how paranoid Jasper has been since I broke my leg." Naomi lies. "Don't blame him, you seem to be a walking danger magnet." Embry jokes. Naomi playfully hits his arm "Am not!" she pouts. "Yes you are." Sam agrees making her playfully glad at him. "I see how it is, my best friend has betrayed me! Agh the pain of betrayal!" she fake cries making Sam and Embry laugh.

After dropping Embrŷ home Naomi and Sam head back to his go watch a movie "How's everything been since it was all explained to you?" Naomi asks. "You mean since I shifted when that guy started heckling you from across the street? Yeah it's been great." Sam responds. "Sammy." Naomi glares crossing her arms. "I've got myself into a situation. You know how Billy explained imprinting?" Sam starts. "Yeah, it's like soul mates but stronger. Like me and Jas being mates." Naomi nods. "Yeah, well I've imprinted." Sam tells her. "Why don't you sound happy?" Naomi asks. "It's Emily, Leah's cousin." Sam responds. "Ah, I see the problem. Have you spoken to the elders about it? They might have an idea on how to go about it." Naomi suggest. "Tried that, they told me to take it slow. I'm trying but it's like my wolf needs to be near her. I don't know what to do, I don't want to break Leah's heart more than I already have." Sam explains. "Try being friends with them both first. Leah will be harder but hopefully one day she'll understand." Naomi tells him. "Thanks Nae, you always know how to make me feel better." Sam smiles. "No problem Sammy. Now... Terminator Two?" she asks holding up the dvd.