T8

Naomi sits outside the house on her porch with Jasper, leaning on him while reading "Bella is coming round to meet everyone tomorrow

Naomi sits outside the house on her porch with Jasper, leaning on him while reading "Bella is coming round to meet everyone tomorrow." Jasper tells her. "That serious huh?" Naomi asks. "Apparently so. Do you want to come round aswell? I know Rosalie would like you to be there, as would I." Jasper smiles. "Of course I will." Naomi tells him. Jasper kisses the top of her head when he suddenly sighs "I have to go Billy and Jacob are here." he tells her. Naomi nods and sits up, turning to kiss him "Come back tonight?" she asks. "Leave your window open." he smiles, kissing her forehead and walking over to Edward's car. Standing up Naomi walks down the steps, being careful of the boot Carlisle replaced her cast with, as Jacob and Billy pull up. Smiling she hugs Billy "Hey Billy." she greets. "Hi Naomi." Billy responds. Naomi squeals as Jacob spins her from behind "JACOB!" she grins. Jacob puts her down "What happened to your hand?" he asks motioning to the bandage. "I got in an argument with an onion, it won." Naomi tells him seriously. "Tell me which one and I'll team up on it with Embry and Quil." Jacob responds just as seriously before they both start laughing. Bella walks over to join them after switching off the hose "Come to visit your truck?" she asks Jacob. "Looks good. You got that dent out." Jacob smiles. "Actually, we came to visit your flat screen. First Mariners game of the season. Plus Jacob here kept bugging me to see you again." Billy says sending Naomi a wink. "Great, Dad. Thanks." Jacob sighs shooting Billy an irritated look.

Just then the cruiser pulls up, Charlie climbing out while holding two six-packs "Pale Ale." he smiles holding them up. Billy holds up a brown paper bag "Harry Clearwater's homemade fish fry." he adds. Naomi smiles and leads everyone into the house before turning on the tv and putting the game on "Any luck with the Waylon case?" Billy asks as everyone sits. "Found a footprint out at the crime scene today. A bare, human footprint." Charlie responds. Naomi frowns and looks at Billy who subtly nods "A person did that?" Bella asks horrified. "A crazy person, walking around barefoot this time of year." Jacob adds. "Spread the word out at the rez, will ya? Keep the kids out of the woods." Charlie tells Billy. "Will do. Don't want no one else getting hurt." Billy says, looking at Bella at the end. Naomi bites her lip "I'm going to put dinner on, you two want to stick around? I'm making spaghetti." she asks Billy and Jacob. Billy smiles as Jacob perks up at the sound of Naomi cooking "We just might have to if it's your cooking." he tells her. Naomi nods and walks into the kitchen, getting the vegetables out of the fridge and starting to chop them. Bella follows her and pulls a glass out the cupboard "What was the look between you and Billy earlier?" she asks. "Doesn't matter Bella. I asked him to check on something for me and he nodded to tell me he'd done it." Naomi lies. Frowning Bella sighs and goes back into the living room, leaving Naomi to continue cooking.