Love In The Darkside (Pokespe)

By Nightels_Scarlett

Yellow finally get the courage to confess to Red. But why did he reject? The question lingers to the heartbro... More

Pokespe
Confession-Rejection
Getting Things Straight
Fears
Captured
Phone Calls
Disappearance
Surprise the Surprised
Telling
Tainted Crystal
You Don't Know Me
Competition
Missions
OC
I Am So Sorry
It's Love In The DarkSide
Good Cold Guy x Sweet Bad Girl? What?!
Cheating Games
Everything's So Difficult
Twisted

Obvious

1.1K 40 39
By Nightels_Scarlett

I am so sorry for the late update again (T-T") Although I said I'll update soon, I didn't expect to be gone for five months. Sorry :'( Let me make it up to you with this chapter :) hopefully... (You'll notice my writing style has changed, maybe. So I hope you'll adjust to this. My grammar and spelling got better, I think. So there'll be a few changes. And my writing now is a little bit rusty, cuz I haven't written in Wattpad for a long time now :)

~*Previously*~

"I, you see, kind of-" Think, Yellow. Come on, Yelz! Yelz. . . Yelz. . . Red. The thought struck her as she blurted out any idea on her mind. "Kind of know where Yelz and Red is!" Blue widened her eyes in shock, and Marble was hoping for an non suspicious reaction.

Thank Mew, Arceus seemed to have mercy on her that day. "Why didn't you say so?! Tell us! We'll get to them now, and we can save them!" She squeals loudly, gripping onto Green's forest coloured jacket sleeve. "This is so exciting, Greenie~! We'll get them back this time, I'm sure of it!" She was unable to notice his quiet, stoic face.

To: Commander Yellow
From: Commander Red
-"Stay with your mission. And just do whatever I say."

"If they're looking for Red and Yellow, then it might be good to give them what they ask for." He mutters before slipping it on.

"This... Might be a problem." And she typed away in her screen, trying to warn him, but he never replied. Only because he already knew.

~*Love In The Dark side*~

Green's POV

We were all spending the night on the floor of the living room. Of course, the boys and girls were roughly separated by a two seat couch.

"I'm about to turn off the lamp. Night, guys." Crystal yawns, standing up. A few hums arose in response. Just when the doorbell rang. "I'll... I'll get that too." Crystal said, taking along a Pokéball. I could tell she was weary on why on Pokearth would someone come here? Just in case, I stood up to follow in after her. Blue seemed to have the same idea and came along with me.

A gasp was heard as some Dex-Holders sat up, already active.

There, standing in all his glory, with a nervous grin consisting of pearly white teeth, red hat slightly tilted to one side, and Pika with a small smile on his adorable yellow face sitting atop his shoulder, was Red Ketchum; The boy from Pallet Town.

We were about to send our our Pokémon. I was about to let my Umbreon attack. But that familiar grin he held, that glimmer in his nervous crimson eyes, maybe made me hesitate.

Blue must've thought the same as she ran up to him, wearily in ragged steps.

"Red! Oh Arceus, please tell me you are Red? Red, is that you! Red. Red! It's Red!" She rambles on as the rest started to crowd in the entrance, bumping into my frozen form.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Yellow rush down the stairs, still wearing a hat to cover her ponytail. That's when my thoughts started to drive in.

Red isn't Red. Marble is Yellow. They're brainwashed. They don't remember. Wait, Marble knows about Yellow. What if that's the trick? TR could've fed them lies. Then does Red know he's Red? He has a plan. If Red really is Red, Yellow should've dropped the Marble act.

In my mind, I gathered all the questions. Trying desperately to answer them.

Why is Yellow pretending to be "Marble"?

Why is Red here acting out as the actual Red?

Does Yellow know what's going on?

What kind of futuristic technology could brainwash them?

Yellow must have a goal if she's still disguised as Marble. And Red, why did he come? Could it be... When "Marble" said she knows where Yellow and Red are, that broke her mission? So of course, she communicated with Red! Then, does that mean Red knows I know about Yellow?

Is it possible, That he's here to eliminate me?

My thoughts snapped when I saw Red already sitting on my favourite green couch. Blue and the rest surrounded him; he was grinning at them. A grin I felt so familiar with. That must've been how he managed to convince everyone he really is Red, wordlessly.

"Red! Tell us where you've been? Do you know where Yellow is? Arceus, we've been worried sick. We- we really miss you." At that phrase, Blue started to cry. A small stream of tears lined her cheeks.

Red had a small look of shock across his face, An act? Or is he really shocked?

"A-ah. Blue, it's alright. Really, I'm fine." He paused, I notice him take a glance at Marble, and the grin he had switched to a smirk for a millisecond. Just a millisecond, but it was there. And I saw it.

"It was Team Rocket! They trapped Yellow and I in a dark cold room. We've been there for weeks, I don't even know how long. Food and water was scarce and stale." Red explained, his voice in different volumes. What is he trying to convince? But one look at his protruding cheek bones and pale skin made me almost believe him. Almost. Yet, it still made me wonder. What are the conditions Team Rocket kept them in?

"I thought I lost hope. They took away our Pokémon. But on one fateful day, this grunt entered to give us our food and I managed to slip out. I know I shouldn't've left Yellow behind, but I thought my first objective was to find you guys, to help me." He states. That's when the idea came to my mind. He's definitely lying. Marble is Yellow, so that should mean he's... He's leading us in a trap! To try and save Yellow.

A flashback crossed through my mind, I remember it on the first night Yellow was here. When "Red" came in and I had to chase him out the window.

I listened closely in "Marble"s room. I knew something was up. And when I heard the footsteps from upstairs, I knew if wasn't just Marble pacing around.

"Well, if you're actually smart enough, part of my mission says to form an alliance with them. A fake one just to use them for TR's pleasure." Marble hisses. She was definitely talking with someone.

"Are you sure you weren't just flirting with him?" Red's voice came through a chuckle.

"Red, I swear one more remark will send you to your dea-"

"Aww is the patient high leagued Commander Yellow De Verde of Team Rocket actually pissed?" Red said. My eyes snapped open as I tried to process that through my mind, recording every word into sheer memory.

"That's it, RED!!!" Marble exclaims, and the footsteps stomped to a run. I flung the door open to see Red jumping down the window.

(Back in Chapter 19, "Cheating Games")

Yellow is a high leagued Commander. So that should mean... Red is one too. Yellow is here for a mission, a fake alliance. For Team Rocket's pleasure... It all makes sense now. This was how I found out that Marble isn't really Marble. But how did I forget all about the other information? I can't believe this. I need to tell the others somehow...

"So, Blue, I'm asking. Come with me, help me rescue Yellow." A sweet smile graced over Red's face. His eyes looking up at the brunette. His voice was laced with sugar, Red was never a good liar. He always exaggerated. But how can it be that he can trick the others?

Unless, of course, Blue already knows.

~

:) :) :)

If anyone even still has this story in their library (_ _") I am so sorry... I'll try. Really. I stayed up till midnight and till morning to keep up my chapters now >~< Exams are coming in a couple of weeks. Then it'll be Christmas break. I'm sure to finish this book by the end of the year (no promises. Maybe till February. So there'll be a Valentines chapter.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 24.1K 88
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
175K 3.7K 31
Rhiannon Walker, Harper McLean, and Amerie Wadia were best friends. Until one night at a music festival changes everything. Now Rhiannon is trying to...
2.1M 108K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
892K 35.2K 45
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...