[EDITING UNDERGOING] โ™ก๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๏ฟฝ...

By inSAMity720

A laid-back girl gets hired at the Fazbear Pizzaplex and catches the attention of a certain bear What will ha... More

Y/N
1 || Guess who got fired again!!
2 || Interview
3 || First Night
4 || Game On
5 || Robots are weird
6 || You're My New Best Friend!
Q & A
Q & A: Answers
7 || Close Friends, Besties, Good Pals, Buddies
โ˜†Just a pictureโ˜†
โ˜†Drawingโ˜†
8 || Sammich and Drama
โ˜†What about me?โ˜†
9 || Garbage and Rats
10 || Fuck you, Dave
11 || Peepaw Willie
Q & A #2
โ˜†Snickerโ˜†
โ˜†Was I not good enough?โ˜†
โ˜†Sleepโ˜†
โ˜†Goodbyeโ˜†
13 || Talk to me
14 || Mixed Messages
15 || Let's try again
โ˜†Just like youโ˜†
16 || Cover for me?
17 || Her
18 || Make a man out of you
โ˜†2-15-14-14-9-5โ˜†
19 || Not now...
20 || Would you be so kind?
21 || Attempts were made
22 || Party of One
23 || Here Comes a Thought
24 || Wisdom From Old Man Willie
Notice
|| EXTRA ||
25 || Obey
26 || Now who's in control?!

12 || Bloody Valentine

5.4K 235 577
By inSAMity720

A/N: Hello, it's your favorite clown :')
Sadly I wasn't able to publish on Valentines but it's here now!

Y/N is wearing denim shorts in this story kekw
(It's not like those short shorts dw)

Didn't proofread, enjoy the story <33

~

12:30 AM

You and Moondrop were in the Daycare, sitting on the bridge talking about some experiences you've had with kids.

"Hey Moony, have you ever been to a birthday party for children? And one of the children won't stop screaming 'cause they're just a little-" You stopped talking when you suddenly felt cramps in your abdomen. You shut your eyes and held the part that was in pain.

Moondrop noticed your distressed state and tried to show their compassion.

"What's wrong with you?" To other people, it would come off as rude, but you knew they meant it in a different way.

"Aw, are you worried about me?~" You smirked.

"Stop that."

"Stop what? Exposing that you secretly care?"

The animatronic got up and did their signature move of walking away from you.

"Y'know, Moony, it's rude to leave without saying goodbye!" you yelled, making sure they could hear you.

1:43 AM

In the basement~

Afton was inside the charging station, finally able to get some sleep from a long day of plotting.

...

...

...

A loud bang sounded in front of him, making him jolt in surprise.

"Hey, Peepaw~" you said with the creepiest voice you could muster while pressing your face up against the glass.

"FUCK-"

"It's Valentine's Day, Peepaw! Want some chocolate?"

"Chocolate?"

"Yessiree! Do you want it with or without nuts?"

"Chocolate... I remember when they first invented chocolate. Sweet, sweet chocolate... I ALWAYS HATED IT!!"

"C'mon Pops, have you even tried one before?"

"Of course I have, and it made me sick!"

"Ok, but have you ever tried a snicker before?"

"No. And I never want to try it."

"Are you sure?" You pulled out a snicker from your pocket and opened it. You waved it in front of his face as if to tempt him.

"Yes, I am. Now, get out. You're not welcome here."

"What are you talking about, old man? How am I not welcome?! I'm amazing!!" You raised your voice in the last sentence, starting to get mad about him not taking the chocolate.

"VANNY WHERE ARE YOU I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO NOT LET HER DOWN HERE ANYMORE!!"

"Peepaw, you will take the snicker, AND YOU WILL LIKE IT!!" You smashed the chocolate on the glass, making it cover the majority of Afton's view.

You wiped some of the chocolate off to see the decaying bunny on the other side looking freaked out. You gave an apologetic look accompanied by a sheepish smile.

"Sorry, I don't know what's gotten into me today..."

"L E A V E."

"Only if you take the chocolate~"

"No-"

You slammed more chocolate on the charging station, surprising Afton.

"Say 'no' one more time, I fucking dare you!! I can easily take your crippled ass out!" Vanny came into the room just in time to see you threatening her boss. She quickly carried you out before you made even more of a mess.

Just like last time, she dragged you out of the basement and dropped you off at Roxy Raceway. Before she could shut the door and lock you out, you stopped her by putting your foot between the door and offered her a snicker.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Danny~"

"Danny?"

"Yeah? Isn't that your name? At least that's what I hear Peepaw call you."

"It's Vanny! V A N N Y!!" She harshly took the snicker from your hand and pushed your foot out to close the door and lock it.

"..."

"Waffles are just pancakes with abs."

2:22 AM

You were suddenly craving whipped cream, so you trudged to the kitchen to find some. Unfortunately for you, you couldn't find any.

You did, however, find a rose on the counter. You could have sworn it wasn't there when you came into the room.

You picked up the rose and...

Threw it in the trashcan.

You adored flowers, but you had a strong dislike for roses.

Freddy was slightly perturbed by this action, but his ears perked up with determination to try again.

You entered Mazercise to look for Chica and ask her where all the whipped cream is, but...

"Aw shit..." you got lost in the maze. The pain in your stomach also returned, causing you to wince in pain.

You kept running into dead ends, and you were on the verge of giving up and waiting for someone to find you.

When you turned the corner, you were met with another rose. You cautiously picked it up and looked around for the person who left it.

You saw a trail of red roses and you hoped that it would lead you out of the maze. You followed the trail while picking each of them up.

Once you got out, you let out a sigh of relief and looked at the roses in your hand.

They were beautiful.

The scarlet hue was so mesmerizing, the silken petals were soft, and its fragrance was just as lovely as its appearance.

"..."

"Into the trash it goes!" you exclaimed with a smile.

3:29 AM

You were now in the Daycare theater sweeping up fallen popcorn and finding a few fazcoins under the seats.

*C R A S H*

Freddy had tripped when he was making his escape after he had set the rose down. He quickly hid behind a pillar before you spotted him.

The sudden noise caught your attention, but when you turned to look for the source, the only thing you found was a rose.

The sight made you scrunch up your nose in confusion and disgust.

You really didn't want to see roses, especially on Valentines. It reminded you too much about...

You shook your head to forget the memory, and just like before, you threw the flower in the trash.

4:05 AM

You just came back from the storage room with a box of party hats to restock in the atrium.

You hadn't seen any more roses yet and sighed in relief, thinking it was all over

Boy, were you wrong...

Once you stepped out of the elevator and looked down from the railing, you were met with the sight of roses scattered everywhere.

Your eye twitched in annoyance and you quickly made your way down there while still holding the box.

It was everywhere. On the table, on the stage, and even inside the photo booths.

You set down the box of hats and started frantically looking around the atrium to find the culprit who was behind making your job harder and littering the roses around the megaplex.

"What the hell is going on..." you mumbled to yourself.

"Oh my god... are there ghosts here??" You panicked a bit. You slowly walked back to where you placed the box and started putting the party hats on the table. You kept looking back from time to time to see if anything or anyone was creeping up behind you.

"Glory, glory Hallelujah... glory, glory Hallelujah..." From the corner of your eye, you saw a figure peeking around the corner, but when you turned your head to make eye contact, it retreated.

"I know you're there! Come out! Stop harassing me with roses, you ghost!!" you exclaimed.

"COME OUT- I MEAN--GET OUT!! BEGONE!"

No response.

"If you don't, I'll start singing again!!" You went back to restocking the hats, still shaken up from what you saw.

"Glory, Glory, Hal-Hallelujah! G-Glory, Glory, Hallelujah..." your voice cracked from how scared you were getting.

5:36 AM

You finished putting the party hats on the table and threw all the roses in the trash can.

Freddy watched from afar with an aching feeling in his chest when you threw those flowers away. He thought about the uncomfortable look on your face when you saw the flowers. He couldn't understand why you didn't like them.

You were walking away to open the establishment. The animatronic decided to ask you about the roses and ran towards you to catch up.

You felt the ground beneath you tremble and wondered if it was an earthquake but...

'Is the sound approaching me?' you slowly turned around and saw Freddy sprinting towards you.

"AYO, WHAT THE FU-" you shielded your face and he came to a halt right in front of you.

"Dude, chill out! You can't just approach someone like you're gonna murder them!"

"I apologize. It was not my intention to scare you..." His ears drooped a bit.

"It's fine..." you continued to walk to the entrance with Freddy following close behind.

"Uhm...Y/N?"

"Hm?"

"Did you happen to see flowers around the pizzaplex?" You stopped walking and turned to face Freddy.

"Yeah! Did you see it too??"

"Yes, I did... But I also saw you toss them away. Do you...not like them?" The animatronic nervously fidgeted with his hands.

"No." you bluntly replied.

"Ah, I see..." He hung his head low.

"I like Buttercups though."

"Buttercups?" he inquired.

"Mhm! They're my favorite..." The bear noticed the small smile on your face and began searching to see if those flowers meant anything.

Results for 'Buttercups'

But•ter•cup
/ˈbədərˌkəp/
-A herbaceous plant with bright yellow cup-shaped flowers, which is common in grassland and as a garden weed.

-Although there are variations, the flower is often said to represent joy, youth, purity, happiness, and friendship.

"Hmm, interesting..."

"What's interesting?"

"I just did a quick search on buttercups and... it reminds me a bit of you."

"Oh yeah? What'd you find?" You reached the entrance and started to lift up the gate shutters.

"According to this website, it says they represent joy and friendship. You seem to have both of those. I see how easily you can get along with everybody."

"Are you watching me or something?" He stiffened and tried to come up with an excuse.

"I- yes-I mean no- Well, you see-" You chuckled at his flustered state.

"I'm kidding, G," you smiled. The bear could only give a sheepish smile in return. You both started walking to... well, you didn't know where you were walking to.

"Well, next time I will be sure to give you buttercups instead of roses."

*Record Scratch*

"THAT WAS YOU?! Was that the surprise you told me about?!" He only nodded, and you sucked in a breath.

"I promise I'll make it up to you... How about a date?"

"Date?"

"Yeah! This could be a great opportunity to get to know more about you!" Freddy stopped walking and just stared at you. You also stopped and gave him a questioning look.

"Y-Y/N..."

"You... You are bleeding!"

You looked around your body for any wounds until they landed on your legs. Your face paled when you saw blood running down your legs.

"I need to take you to the first aid station!" He was about to scoop you up, but you ran to the nearest bathroom in a panic.

"Wait, Y/N!! Your wounds must be treated immediately!"

You slammed the door shut and started dialing your sister's number.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ri-

"Y/N, why the hell-"

"PERIOD! PERIOD! I NEED P A D S" You yelled that last part in a threatening manner.

"Wha-"

"Bring extra underwear and pants for me. Love you~" You hung up and waited in the bathroom for your sister to arrive.

Freddy was still waiting outside the door for you to come out so he could take you to the first aid station.

What? He may be a robot but he knows he shouldn't enter the women's restroom.

"Y/N, please! The medical bots can help you!"

"Uhm- I don't think they specialize in my problem..."

This went on for 20 minutes before April texted you asking which bathroom you were in.

When she arrived at the location you mentioned, her eyes widened at the sight of an animatronic bear waiting outside the door.

She frantically typed on the keyboard to warn you about the robot outside the bathroom.

'Don't worry about him. He's friendly!' You texted back.

April had doubts but decided to trust you.

Freddy noticed her cautiously walking towards the bathroom you locked yourself in and was confused.

"Y/N? How did you get out here? Were you not in the bathroom just now? W-Who have I been talking to-"

"That's my twin, G." you said. You unlocked the door so April could come inside.

"Y/N, we really must-", you cut him off, "Freddy, please trust me!" You begged, he was hesitant, but he believed you knew what you were doing.

Your sister tossed your necessities to you, and you entered one of the stalls to change.

"..."

"..."

"Hey, April-"

"What."

"Geez, why do you sound upset?"

"Oh, I don't know, Y/N. It's definitely not because you woke me up at 5 in the morning screaming in my ear."

"...My bad." April only gave a few grumbles before the room fell silent once more.

"..."

"This is a random thought but- the problem with having younger siblings is that sometimes you realize your parents made love at one point and you didn't know."

"Why would you say that now?" Your sister massaged her temples for having to deal with this so early in the morning.

You exited the stall and gave your sister the blood-stained clothes.

"You owe me, Y/N!" she took them from your hands and you both made your way out of the restroom and was greeted with Freddy holding a towel in his hand.

"Yo, what's with the towel?" You asked.

"In case you were still bleeding, I brought towels to put pressure on the wound and clean up some of the blood."

"Aw man, you don't know anything about periods, do you?"

"Periods? Hmm... please hold on while I do a quick search on what that is." Your sister wanted no part in this, so she left.

"Search complete," Freddy spoke.

"Huh... so it is a thing that happens monthly for women?" You nodded.

"I see. Please excuse me-" He quickly left, leaving you standing there wondering why he abrubtly ran away.

Later~

You were in the protective cylinder trying to repair one of the staff bots when Freddy knocked on the glass.

You stepped out and asked him what was wrong.

"Apologies for interrupting your work but I did some research on what women need when it is that time of the month and..." he opened up his stomach hatch to reveal tons of snacks.

"It said that food helps." Your mouth watered and you stared at the snacks with stars in your eyes.

"Are those... for me?"

"Yes, they are! I sincerely hope you are not allergic to any of them and you do not have to worry about paying." You took the snacks from his stomach hatch and beamed.

"Dude, you're the best!!" His ears wiggled with joy for being able to make you smile.

"I am just glad to see you happy."

.

.

.

.

A/N: Updated February 20, 2021

Edited August 11, 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 729 23
A story in which, the daughter of Mike and Y/N Schmidt, works at Freddy Fazbears Mega Pizzaplex. When she gets locked in the mega plex overnight, sh...
127K 2.6K 48
Discontinued This is smut so yeah. You're a girl of any age (above 18) , just trying to make some quick cash at the new faz bear entertainment pizza...
95.3K 3K 30
[Completed & Being Rewritten] โ†“ โ™ก After tears and screams, Rosie, your ten years old sister finally convinced you to take her to spend a day in the b...
48.9K 1.1K 41
Y/N has just landed herself a well-paying job at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex as the robotic technician, and she is EXCITED! She had no idea that...