WHAT IF I'M HIM [Under Revisi...

By TakeThePride

[This is being re-written as a new story on my page. I'm keeping this up if y'all wanna read it but it's not... More

Authors Quick Note
Chapter One; Katuki Bakugo
Chapter Two; Katsuki Bakugo
Chapter Three; Shoto Todoroki
Chapter Four; Katsuki Bakugo
Chapter Six; Mashirao Ojiro
Chapter Seven; Shoto Todoroki
Sorry
Chapter Eight; Katsuki Bakugo
Chapter Nine; Katsuki Bakugo
Chapter Ten; Eijiro Kirishima
Chapter Eleven; Mashirao Ojiro
Chapter Twelve; Mezo Shoji
Chapter Thirteen; Katsuki Bakugo
Rant
Chapter Fourteen; Katsuki Bakugo
The Bakugo's house
Chapter Fifteen; Katsuki Bakugo
Please Look At My Bio
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen; Katsuki Bakugo
Chapter Eighteen; Masaru Bakugo
BLM and STOP ASIAN HATE
Chapter Nineteen; Eijiro Kirishima
Chapter Twenty; Masaru Bakugo
Hi
Chapter Twenty-One; Eijiro Kirishima
Chapter Twenty-Two; Katsuki Bakugo
Chapter Twenty-Three; Katsuki Bakugo
Chapter Twenty-Four; S.M.D.M.E
Chapter Twenty-Five; Denki Kaminari
Important!
Chapter Twenty-Six; Katsuki Bakugo
Update

Chapter Twenty-Seven; Eijiro Kirishima

80 5 20
By TakeThePride

Title: My Stranger

Artists: Egzod X RIELL

Nightcore Channel:  SARCASTIC.

Trigger Warning: Blood and Vomit

Correct me if there are any spelling/grammar mistakes. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bakugo?"

Bakugo had been sitting and leaning his back against the sink. He shifted his head towards the doorway where he was met with Kirishima who had tired eyes. His hair was frizzy and free from any hair gel. He wore a plain white, sleeveless shirt and a pair of black shorts. As soon as the two boys had made eye contact Kirishima's own eyes widened.

He screeched, "Jesus Christ, Bakugo!" Kirishima rushed over, going down to his knees next to Bakugo. He put a hand on Bakugo's shoulder, his other hand cupped Bakugo's cheek. "What happened?" Bakugo just stared at him with glassy eyes that seemed so empty to Kirishima. Moments would soon pass along and Bakugo's eyes had started to tear. The tears dripped down his face. At first, it was silent, sniffles here and there but not much noise. At a point his shoulders started to shake, moving forward to Kirishima and hiding his face in Kirishima's chest.

Kirishima shifted his arms to wrap them around Bakugo while he sobbed against Kirishima's chest. Kirishima's eyes darted around the room, glancing slightly at the toilet before taking a double-take. In the toilet was a combination of vomit mixed with blood. He quickly averted his gaze attempting to refrain from gagging. "Oh, Bakugo..." Kirishima rested his chin on Bakugo's head and rubbed his back. Bakugo's arms were slack by his side, his sobs were loud and piercing to Kirishima's heart.

Kirishima squeezed, placing a kiss on his head. "I'm here. It's okay." He would whisper over and over.

Bakugo's finger twitched, provoking his whole hand to clench into a fist. He pushed Kirishima off, rotating his entire body, crawling back to the toilet. He coughed up what they both hoped was the last of his stomach. He dry-heaved shortly after bringing nothing but blood. So much blood.

Kirishima rubbed Bakugo's back, shutting his eyes and covering his mouth with his other hand, silently gagging as he smelled the stench of vomit slipping through his fingers. Bakugo cried. Kirishima reached for the small handle and he flushed the toilet. He went behind Bakugo dragging him back a little from the toilet, getting him to rest his back against Kirishima's chest.

"Bakugo," Kirishima put both of his hands on Bakugo's shoulders and slid them down to his torso. "Bakugo," he repeated.

"Clean. Dirty, clean." Bakugo mumbled. "Clean, dirty. Dirty. Widow."

At this point Kirishima was starting to tear up as well, "Bakugo, please I don't understand."

This wasn't the first time Bakugo had mumbled random words in jumbled order to Kirishima. The last time it had happened, the two were in Bakugo's room studying. Bakugo had lost the pen he had just been holding. He was looking everywhere for the pen, he couldn't find it. No matter how many times Kirishima offered his pen, Bakugo wouldn't stop looking, wouldn't stop trashing his own room to find it. The next day the room was spotless as if nothing ever happened.

Bakugo leaned back against Kirishima's chest, "It hurts," he cried. Kirishima rubbed both of Bakugo's arms, up and down. "It hurts. Make it stop." He begged Kirishima desperately.

"Where? Bakugo, where does it hurt?" He didn't respond, just wept in Kirishima's arms. "Bakugo? Bakugo!"

Kirishima was in a panic. He didn't know what to do, it was the middle of the night in the coldest bathroom he has ever fucking been in. Jesus, why the fuck are bathrooms so cold? He wrapped his arms around Bakugo's body, "Please." He rocked Bakugo side to side. "Please, tell me what's wrong."

"It hurts."

"Where?"

"Everywhere." Bakugo continued to bawl and whine while Kirishima just rocked back and forth. Back and forth.

Fuck, I need to get someone, anyone! Kirishima thought. Katsuki, please...

"Bakugo, do you feel like throwing up again?" Bakugo turned his head to Kirishima, burying his forehead in Kirishima's neck. His tears made Kirishima's neck feel cold and wet. "Bakugo, please don't cry."

"It hurts."

"I know, I know you're in pain. I promise I will get help." Kirishima patted Bakugo's head, "I just need to get someone."

"Why does it hurt?" Bakugo wept.

Kirishima squeezed Bakugo, "Let me lift you, please. I can't let you stay here." He took a deep breath, "I can take you to the bed, help you with your pain."

Bakugo turned his body slightly sideways to Kirishima, his shoulder against Kirishima's chest. "Please, make it go away. It hurts."

Kirishima's moved back a bit, he was far enough to kiss Bakugo's forehead. He put his arm under Bakugo's knees and gripped Bakugo's upper body close to his chest. Slowly, Kirishima made his way on one foot and the other. He glanced down and the boy in his arms. Bakugo had rested his head against Kirishima's shoulder. He whimpered in pain, tears streaming down his face and neck.

Kirishima was also able to see his own reflection from the mirror floating above the sink. It was pitiful really, and heart-wrenching.

As much as he shouldn't, Kirishima felt captivated by his own eyes, they got darker and darker. Almost pitch black.

"It hurts." The small sob from Bakugo broke the spell. Kirishima hurriedly left the bathroom, one in the room he slowed down. He hadn't turned on the lights in the bedroom when he heard Bakugo throw up. With the room still dark, barely lit from the bathroom, he carefully made his way to the bed. He laid Bakugo down who clutched his stomach, crying in pain.

"Bakugo," Kirishima squeezed his shoulder, "I will get someone to help, okay?" He had said, hovering his hands above Bakugo up and down his body checking for physical injuries. He pursed his lips, covering Bakugo with the blankets. "I'll be right back, okay? I promise you." He turned away to head out the door when he heard Bakugo's cries for him.

"Don't leave me. It hurts, please." Bakugo continued to beg. Kirishima's heart wasn't fit enough for Bakugo. "Kiri, please." Bakugo removed an arm from his stomach and attempted to reach out to Kirishima.

Kirishima bent down next to the bed, carefully slipping Bakugo's hand in his. He used his thumb, rubbing Bakugo's knuckles, "Bakugo, you need a hospital. You're not okay."

Bakugo shook his head, "No, no hospital. Just stay here."

"Bakugo," Kirishima pleaded. When they made eye contact Kirishima's heart swelled, seeing Bakugo cry and beg for him to stay had shot an arrow through him.

"Okay." He put Bakugo's hand to his forehead, "Okay, I will stay but only 'till you fall asleep" he whispered.

Getting up on his feet, Kirishima lifted the blanket and carefully slid under them. Bakugo moved his hand from Kirishima's hand to his wrist, clutching them tightly. Bakugo leaned his head against Kirishima's chest, which faced him, and groaned.

"Just until you fall asleep," he repeated.

All night Kirishima couldn't tell if Bakugo was asleep or not because he kept crying, mumbling random words, and groaning in pain. At some point, Kirishima, who will soon regret it, fell asleep. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What language do you find amazing, doesn't matter if you know it or not?

Any thoughts/predictions for the story?

Jesus, I'm back. Anyway, school has been beating my ass, I hopefully will have some free time after tomorrow. I also wanted to mention one more time about the one-shot request. All you have to do is DM me on Instagram or if you don't have Instagram then just privately here on Wattpad.  

I love you, I am so grateful that you are still here! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 61 6
[Hiatus] Y/N, A Sorcerer from America dies of a tragic condition but is reincarnated by mysterious powers. but he is no longer back to where his home...
284K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
49.4K 939 32
Two girls fall in love with the same loner at school. The only problem is that there sisters and they where raised with no moral compass when it come...
157K 17.2K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...