Nezu's Private Class

By CrunchyEnby

A story about 3 students that Nezu has grown fond of. Something that can't be good for anyone. Izuku Midoriya... More

Chapter 1: Rough beginnings
Chapter 2: Shinso's Train Ride
Chapter 3: Entrance Exam Prep
Chapter 4: Quick Meeting
Chapter 5: Physical Exams
Chapter 6: Exam Aftermath
Chapter 7:  Acceptance and Adoption
Chapter 8: Welcome home Izu!
Chapter 9: Quick heroing tales!
Chapter 10: Early morning shopping spree
Chapter 11: Eraserhead's day
Chapter 12: Another set of Heroing Tales!
Chapter 13: First day of UA
Chapter 14: Battles and Dinner
Chapter 15: Short Decaying tale
Chapter 16: Rescue training! (USJ arc 1)
Chapter 17: Rescued (USJ arc 2)
Chapter 18: Sport festival and Hatsume!
Chapter 19: A Good Start to the Sports Festival
Chapter 20: First and Second Student Matches.
Chapter 21: Recovery and battles!
Chapter 22: Heroic end to the Sports Festival
Chapter 23: Nezu and Kittens!
Chapter 24: Internship Start!
Chapter 25: Training!
Chapter 26: Encounter
Chapter 27: Too many Villains!
Chapter 28: short rest before trouble!
Chapter 29: Villains and heros
Chapter 30: Exam START!
Chapter 31: Last of the Exams!
Chapter 32: Party and meeting with the devil!
Chapter 33: Short tale from a Short break!
Chapter 34: Training Camp! Part 1
Chapter 35: Unexpected Visitors! Part 2
Chapter 36: Group meeting in a firey forest! Part 3
Chapter 37: Training camp over and out! Part 4
Chapter 38: Rush to Rescue!
Chapter 39: A Return to Normal!
Chapter 40: Tales in Friendship!
Chapter 41: Paperwork and Protest!
Chapter 42: Move in day!
Chapter 43: Sleepover woes!
Chapter 44: Dangerous Discovery!
Chapter 45: Baby Izuku; Dorm Short!
Chapter 46: The Bird of Prey in the Underworld!
Chapter 47: Uncomfortable Conversation!
Chapter 48: Exams for the Right to Fight!
Chapter 49: Beach daytrip; Dorm Short!
Chapter 50: Hitoshi Shinso, run!
Chapter 51: Work studies, Beginning!
Chapter 52: A Short Run in!
Chapter 53: A Meeting Before the Battle!
Chapter 54: Shie Hassaikai Raid! (Part 1)
Chapter 55: Overhaul's Fight! (Part 2)
Chapter 56: His Quirk Connection and a Run Against the Clock! (Part 3)
Chapter 57: Shie Hassaikai's Final Breath! (Part 4)
Chapter 58: Hospital and Home After a Long Battle!
Chapter 59: Hospital Visit, Eri and Shinso style!
Chapter 60: Hatsume's Plan!
Chapter 62: Gentle Criminal's Preshow Act!
Chapter 63: Eri's Smile!
Chapter 64: Eri's First Day of UA!
Chapter 65: Closing of the Chapter With the Click of a Camera!

Chapter 61: Final Preparations for the Festival!

622 32 4
By CrunchyEnby

A/N: Just for reference, I do like the gentle criminal arc and I think he's in like top five villains. Because he's Izuku but he got his dreams crushed by a mistake. Like that's really cool! Anyways his fight should just be a chapter maybe two, but for now please enjoy this chapter!

Eri POV:

   I asked the nurses where my heroes went. I don't want to bother them but I have to say thank you. They saved me and risked their lives. Lemillion even lost his quirk because of me. All of it was my fault.

   The nurses promised to call Deku and Lemillion. That made me less sad. I still have the coloring book that Deku left for me. I should return it so he doesn't miss his coloring pages.

"Eri!" Deku walks through the door and waves.

"Good to see you Eri!" Lemillion sits next to my bed with Deku.

"Hello." I wave.

"You left your coloring book here Deku, you want it back don't you?" I hand him the crayons and book.

"Eri, I got these for you. It's your coloring book now!" Deku smiles.

"Really?" I tilt my head.

"Yup." He nods.

"Well... thank you. For the book and for saving me. And I'm sorry you lost your quirk because of me." I look at my heroes.

"Eri, we were happy to rescue you and it's okay! I still have my other quirk and now I can use it even better. So don't be sad! Give me a big smile." Lemillion smiles.

"I- it sounds dumb but I think I forgot how to smile..." I blush.

"Oh- what if you come to the festival! I'm sure you can find your smile there." Lemillion cheers.

"She can come can't she?" Deku looks back at the dark scary man in the doorway.

"I'll see what I can do, I think it's a good idea." He says.

"Isn't this great Eri? We'll have so much fun!" Lemillion laughs.

———

Izuku POV:

   After we left the hospital Mirio and I agreed to make sure this festival would be the best festival ever. Eri seemed like she'll really need it, so it's up to us to help her. She might be away from Chisaki but his grasp is still tight around her mind. I hope this festival can really save her!

   When Papa parked in the parking lot we each went our separate ways. Mirio went back to the 3-A dorms, Papa went to his office to finish some work, and I went to my own dorm to help prepare for our concert.

   It's going to be a lot of fun, and while I'm not the best dancer Mina says that my fighting is very fluid so it should come to me easy. The band has been practicing inside and we're dancing outside. People who are working behind the scenes go in between our practices.

"Hey, Izuku! Come try these moves out, I want to see if they'll look good or not." Mina waves.

"Right!" I shout.

   We practiced for an hour before we stopped to rest and make dinner. Mina is a really good teacher but she can be tough on us. And Kacchan won't play the same song twice so the band is having a hard time practicing. I'm sure all of this will end up fine.

"Deku, bring those over here!" Kacchan yells.

"Okay, here I come." I nod and bring over the chives I chopped.

"The hell? CHOP THEM BETTER!" He shouts.

"If you want them done your way just do it yourself!" Shinso yells from the common space.

"Get him Shinso!" Hagakure laughs.

"Let's not start fights tonight. I'll just rechop them." I shrug.

   After I cut the chives, again, we had nearly finished cooking dinner. It smelled great and while Kacchan can be a brute he makes very good meals. Once the dinner was ready we called everyone to the kitchen and ate.

   After dinner we went back to work with light practice and planning. Mina wants to take the show to the next level and wants to swing Aoyama around like a disco ball! It sounds cool but it might be hard to accomplish.

"How do we get Aoyama to swing? It might be hard." Ojiro sighs.

"What if I used something similar to my binding scarf? I'm pretty good at it and it shouldn't be too hard for the last few seconds." Shinso rubs the back of his neck.

"Oh, that's a good idea!" Mina claps.

"I agree!" Aoyama smiles.

   So it was decided what everyone would do. Shinso didn't really want to dance so carrying Aoyama around the rafters of the gym shouldn't be too sad for him. We have just a few days until it's time for the concert. I'll do everything I can to make sure our concert goes great!

———

   Tomorrow is the festival and everyone has come very far! The band decided on what song, dance team knows what we're doing, and the backstage crew is getting pumped for everything! In fact the whole school is getting excited for the festival.

   Mina led me through some clean up lessons about keeping a loose form. We've got the hang of it and are doing great, but our practice gets interrupted by Mirio who appears from the bushes.

"Hey guys I brought a, peach, with me!" Mirio shoves his but through the bush and laughs.

"Hi Deku." Eri waves.

"Eri! It's so great to see you! What are you doing here?" I run over to her and Mirio.

"We decided it would be best for her check out the school today so she can have fun tomorrow." Papa nods.

"But we can have fun now too! So let's show her around UA." Mirio smiles.

"Yeah that's a great idea! I'll be back, Mina." I wave.

"Okay! I'll let the others know where you went." Mina shouts.

"Right then, let's go!" Mirio smiles.

"Okay." Eri nods and then holds my hand.

   We walk around the school showing Eri all types of things. We show her the path to the main building and all the different gyms and training grounds. We walk through the main area and we see a lot of other students preparing for the festival.

"What are they doing?" Eri clings to me.

"They're getting ready for the festival! They put all types of stalls and food stands, you'll love it. Maybe they'll have a candy apple stand..." Mirio waves to the students he knows.

"Candy apple? What's that?" Eri asks.

"They're an apple dipped in sugar or caramel, they taste super good. We'll have to check around for a stand that has them tomorrow!" I smile.

"Oh." Eri hums.

"Ah, sorry!" Tetsutetsu nods as he carries a prop for class 1-B's play.

"Eri are you okay?" I look at her.

"Yeah, I thought it was the dragon from before." Eri mumbles.

"Dragon? Oh you mean Ryukyu. She's a hero too!" I smile.

"Oooh." Eri hums.

"Hm? Typical, class 1-A acts without a care. Do you think you have time to walk around right now? How foolish!" Monoma laughs.

"I would expect nothing less from a fool like you-" Monoma takes a heavy hit to the head and Mirio covers Eri's eyes.

"Sorry about him, normally Kendo keeps him in check but now that she's practicing for the beauty pageant we've been stuck with him." Awase laughs.

"No worries." I nod as he and the other students walk past.

"What was that?" Eri peeks out from behind Mirio's hands.

"Even UA has it's bad parts." Mirio sighs.

"What's a beauty pageant?" Eri tilts her head.

"Let me show you!" Mirio smiles and picks Eri up, prompting us to run to the main building.

   After we ran for a little bit we walked into the main building and updated to the prep room for tomorrow's pageant. It's one of the empty classrooms in the hero course hall, so it's decently sized and the large window on the back is covered so nobody can peek inside.

"Hey Nejire, look who stopped by!" Mirio sings as he puts Eri down.

"Eri! Hey girl, how are you? Do you like UA?" Nejire floats over to us.

"Hi. UA is nice, I don't like the bad parts though." Eri blushes.

"The bad parts?" Nejire tilts her head.

"Better to ask about that later!" Mirio laughs.

"You look very pretty Miss Nejire, is this what the beauty pageant is?" Eri mumbles.

"Oh, thank you Eri! And the beauty pageant is where people strut their stuff to look the cutest! I'm definitely going to win this year." Nejire smiles.

"Yeah you'll win if Kenranzaki drops out of the competition." Kendo laughs.

"Yeah hasn't she won every year that she's been here?" Hatsume peeks out from behind a screen.

"Yeah but I know I can win this time! Maybe." Nejire giggles.

"Well, we'll leave you guys be. We're taking Eri down for lunch before Izuku has to go back to his practice." Mirio waves.

"Yeah, see you guys later. And good luck!" I nod.

"Bye-bye." Eri blushes.

   After seeing everyone and everything on campus we stopped for a quick lunch at the cafeteria. We ate and talked and Eri even admitted to being excited for the festival. I just have to make sure that this goes without a hitch. I can make this festival perfect her!

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter! Also Eri is definitely going to be a good addition to the family. This chapter was 1600 words long!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 898 15
[COMPLETED] It has been nearly three years since you graduated from UA High. Now engaged and working as a successful Pro Hero, you couldn't have aske...
7.7K 310 15
DISCONTINUED Everyone has a soulmate. The only thing is, is that you don't know who they are. They could be your closest friend or a stranger from a...
124K 3.1K 18
As a child, Izuku Midoriya was born with three quirks. He was abandoned at the age of four years old. He was at school and when he came home, his par...
70.1K 2.6K 15
If one wants to mix up a bunch of quirks a child is the best option as their growth will help their body accept the change better. WHAT is better for...