Shot Through The Heart (Kyoko...

By Hypernova_7

A quiet, stoic girl and a quiet, shy boy meet, what will happen? --------------------------------------- (Y/N... More

Chapter 1- Wake Up Get Up Get Out There
Chapter 2- New Beginnings
Chapter 3- First Day: Complete!
Chapter 4- Socializing N Stuff
Chapter 5- Late Night Outings
Chapter 6- The New Year's Party
Chapter 7- A Gift
Chapter 8- Swords And Archery
Chapter 9- Home
Chapter 11- Let's Get It Started (Game Tournament Pt. 1)
Chapter 12- Getting Intense (Game Tournament Pt. 2)
Chapter 13- Something Unexpected (Game Tournament Final Part)
Chapter 14- Aftermath And More Video Games
Chapter 15- Opening Up
Chapter 16- "Seriously, Is This A Heart Attack?"
Chapter 17- Signs Of Love
Chapter 18- A Deep Mentality
Chapter 19- Have Some Composure! Where Is Your Posture?!
Chapter 20- Tongue Tied (Slight Lime Warning)
Chapter 21- I'm So Happy I Could Go Supernova
Chapter 22- The Swatter, The Fly, And The Audacity Of This Guy
Chapter 23- Things Are Constantly Happening
Chapter 24- A Is For AaaAaAaAaaAa
Chapter 25- A Lovely Night
Chapter 26- So, Anyways
Chapter 27- Back Here Again
Chapter 28- A Token Of Gradituite
Chapter 29- It's Time To D-D-D-D-Duel!
Chapter 30- Our Soft Epilogue

Chapter 10- Guys Hanging Out

796 22 10
By Hypernova_7

It was currently the weekday, meaning I was back here at school.

I was really glad that I went back to my house for a few days so I could see my friends.

When I was leaving the house to go back to Hope's Peak, it was kind of funny, to be honest, Eito and I hugged, but then he wouldn't let go no matter what, it took Haku and Koto to literally pry him off of me then I had to RUN out of the house.

But anyways, now that I'm here again, not only was there class and stuff I had to go to, but today was the guys hangout we were supposed to be having at about 5PM in the rec room, honestly, I still think the guys are just salty and that's why they're doing this whole thing.

But whatever.

As of right now, I was outside at the usual spot I was always at, talking with the others.

"Hey, Y/N, you said that you were visiting family over the weekend right?" Hina asked.

"Yeah" I reply with a nod.

To be honest, I kinda feel bad for pretty much lying to her in a way, but then again calling them 'family' wasn't too far from the truth.

Perhaps I'll open up about my past to them one day, or if not, one of them.

"Oh, nice! How was it?"

"It was great, we pretty much just caught up on things" I say with a nod.

"Sounds like you had a good time"

I nod.

"What were you guys up to?" I ask.

"Oh, I just spent it in my room playing video games and stuff" Makoto answered.

"The girls from our class had some kind of 'hangout'" Kyoko responded.

"Oh yeah, Y/N and I heard about that" Makoto said.

"How?" Both Kyoko and Hina said at the same time.

"Basically, the guys were salty and decided to have their own hangout with the guys literally today" I say.

"Wow" Hina says.

"I know..." I say with a slight whisper.

"When is it?" Hina asks.

"5PM, we still have time" Makoto says while checking his phone.

"I know about Makoto, but Y/N, are you going?" Hina asked looking at me.

I mean... by me telling the guys to make the date Monday, today, instead, technically that meant I was going to go, the entire reason it was going to be today was because of me. It would honestly be a dick move if I DIDN'T go.

"Yeah, I guess" I say with a shrug.

"Really?" Makoto asks in shock.

"Yeah, I mean we were supposed to do it on Sunday but I said to make it Monday, I'd be kind of a dick if I didn't go" I say.

"Is that the only reason?" Makoto asks.

I just shrug.

"So, where will it be, not the cafeteria I imagine?" Hina asks.

"You're not planning on crashing it or anything are you?" I ask with my eyebrows furrowed.

"No! Who do you think I am?"

"Ok, ok, it's being held in the rec room" Makoto said trying to calm things down a little.

After a few hours of talking, it was 4:55 PM, and we decided to all walk back in the building together.

Kyoko and Hina went to their respective dorms, meanwhile Makoto and I were going to the stairs so we could walk up to the third floor and into the rec room.

We reached the rec room and we walked inside seeing everyone else, well except Byakuya.

If he didn't choose to come here I can already imagine why, anyone on the same page as I?

"Oh hey! You guys are just in time" I heard Leon saying as we walked in the room.

Makoto said hello meanwhile I just waved.

"Well, seems like that's everyone, 'cept for Byakuya" Mondo said.

"He's not joining?" I ask.

Time to hear if the answer is what I thought.

"Apparently not, something about not wanting to hangout with 'plebeians' or some shit"

Yep, called it.

After that, people split up around the room doing their own thing within the room.

Not really knowing what the hell to do, I just go to the table in the middle of the room, which had various snacks and drinks and I got myself a can of Fanta (or your other soda of preference) while I leaned against a nearby wall and took a sip of my drink.

A few minutes have passed, and I noticed Makoto came to where I was.

"Hey, you're not gonna join the others?" He asks me.

"Maybe" I say with shrug.

"In that case, wanna play some darts" He says pointing to the dart board with his thumb.

"Sure, why not" I say with a small smile.

"Alright, let's go then"

"Ok, just hold on a second" I say.

I set down my soda and my headphones on a nearby table, because y'know, I wouldn't wanna break my headphones considering they were dangling off my neck.

"Ready" He asks.

"Yep" I say.

"So, who's gonna go first?" I ask.

"Um, you wanna just settle it with rock-paper-scissors?" He asks.

"Sure"

We do rock-paper-scissors to determine who'd be the first to shoot their shot, and to probably no surprise at all, Makoto won.

"Hey, just so we're clear, are we making this a competitive game or a friendly one?" He asks.

"I was thinking friendly, but it's up to you" I say.

"Sure, we'll do friendly"

After we'd settle on that, Makoto takes the first shot, landing it near a bullseye.

After that it was my turn, and I hit bullseye.

"How" He says shocked.

I just don't say anything and I just laugh in response.

We continue the game for about a few more minutes, and it was a pretty close game.

"Good game!" Makoto says while bringing out his hand for a handshake.

"Yeah, good game" I say while also bringing out my hand, to which we have a handshake.

"Ok, how are you so good at this game?" He asks.

I just laugh again in response.

"I don't know" I say while shrugging.

"I guess it may be because of my talent in a way, I remember when I'd have Archery competitions and usually on weekends and stuff or just on days I didn't have school, I'd usually practice with a dart board. I guess how that's how I got good" I say.

"Wow, you were really dedicated" Makoto says in amazement.

"Yeah, pretty much" I respond.

Eventually, when we're done with our game and I grab my headphones and bottle of soda from the table I set it on, and the guys start talking.

Somehow, they start talking about romance and stuff and eventually they start getting to the topic of *ahem* sex, y'know I was fine with listening to the talk of romance, but me being uninterested in things like sex, I just zone out the conversation and just take a drink of my soda at times to make it seem like I was paying attention.

"Hey speaking of romance, Y/N, you've been getting pretty close with Kyoko, haven't you?" Leon asks looking at me.

As he said that, my eyes go wide for a split second before I stop drinking my soda midway, swallowing it before saying.

"Uh, yeah" I say.

"Guess it's really true, you two have been the talk of the entire school at one point" Leon says.

What...

"Really?" I ask.

"Yeah, at this point you just gotta get her under the sheets" Leon says.

...

"No thanks, not really into that stuff" I say taking a sip of my drink.

"Not into what stuff, sexual things? Why?" Leon asks.

Honestly, I had a really strong urge to just be like, 'Because I'm asexual, that's why' but then I realized that people will probably ask me a lot of questions, which was something I didn't want to deal with.

So I just say:

"I don't know, I've just always been like that" I say with shrug. 

Technically I wasn't lying, but not telling the truth either.

I heard one time that the best way to lie is to have a little bit of truth in what you're saying, so y'know, I did that.

"Do you have any sort of sexual attraction?" Mondo asks me.

Oh wow, someone caught on, kind of.

"Nope" I say.

"How?" He asks again.

"I don't know, how do you feel sexual attraction?" I say shooting back.

I can tell everyone in the room is shocked and or caught off guard at what I just did, Mondo especially, he just says.

"Good point" He says.

After that, we just went onto other stuff, and eventually the hangout was over and I went back to my dorm.

Considering it was pretty late and I was feeling tired, I decided to just go to sleep for the night.

(A/N) Hey everyone, thanks for reading Chapter 10 of this book, a few things to say for this Author's Note, the next 3 chapters of this book will be the game tournament chapters, now because of the fact that I have a week off school, I'll be, of course, spend my time writing this book, so expect to see a new chapter of the game tournament every 3 days. Anyways, that's all I have to say for now, I'll see you all in the next chapter, bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 946 11
「 Knights from all over the continent wants to participate in the Swordsmanship Competition in the Capital in order to be noticed by the most powerfu...
23.3K 1.3K 35
Y/n think there's nothing that happened between her and Shuu. Shuu also has the same thought. Equally insensitive and too afraid to ruin what they cu...
141K 5.4K 26
A/N: This is an original story and will not be following the plot of the game nor the anime, I apologise if some characters do not act as they are su...
1.1M 28.8K 53
> You were in a really bad state, all throughout your life. Soon you made a choice, a choice that was meant to be your last. Until you open your eyes...