Love can build a Bridge

By ThePandamonium18

A sequel to They don't know about us. Now that Irene is married to Greggy Araneta, what happens to her first... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 + Announcement
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Final Word from the Author

Word from the Author

953 16 0
By ThePandamonium18

And here we are again, back at it with the sequel to my first fanfiction story, "They don't know about us..."

Over the past few days, I've been getting some recognition on my first story and I would just like to say that you guys are making it easier for me to move forward after an unexpected loss. This whole admiration towards Ms. Irene Marcos - Araneta is somewhat my coping mechanism after losing a very special someone unexpectedly. And knowing that people are enjoying what I do makes me feel like I'm capable to do great things far more than what I know.

You guys know who you are, my new found friends. I thank you for joining me through my Wattpad journey.

Shall we begin?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 2.5K 30
A story of a lady living in a bed of roses, an international model, she have it all like literally all she wants and all she needs are provided. A co...
65.5K 2.8K 46
"I yearned and I longed. Someday, you'll remember me as someone you met from your past"
15K 560 11
He was her boss. She was his servant. And in the stillness of the night, he married her. 09.17.23
17.5K 1.9K 34
A connection that was built to be inseparable. Lindtsey, a daughter of every mother could wish for. Irene, a mother who loves her daughter endlessly...