Unexpected

By mafia_omfg

Elaina Velkov: a pretty nice girl who can be shy and mean. But from the Inside, she's confident and very chil... More

Level one of my life
Chapter TWO
Where it all started
Chapter four
Chapter five
Dreaming?
Tell me no lies
If only
Don't cry
Beautiful
~Not a word~
Secrets
Asshole
What the characters look like
I got you
Stressed
Weird
Fucked up
Ready for action
Life sucks at one point
The wrong DecisionοΏΌ
Never again
The next chapter of my life
Dont look back
Love hurts
Forgiveness
danger
Brave
Stay
Mistake
Tears
Who am i?
Honesty
Sir
BDSM (3rd person)
My Mafia Queen
The plan
furious
Father
Love
My beautiful angel
My heart
Reminder (Oct. 4, 2023)

Love?

912 7 0
By mafia_omfg

Elaina's POV

What the fuck is going ..............

Lionel comes in and snatches the phone away from me. "What the fuck is going on?" Lionel just looks at me. And looks at the phone.

"Don't you fucking dare call her again" he said and then hung up "Lionel, what's going on" he looks at me again and leaves

"Are you kidding me!" I yelled, I was mad. Why the fuck is he keeping things from me. That was my sister who called.

And why the hell did she call me though. I'm confused. It's like they want something from me. Ugh I was so mad.

Fuck it, I got up put on some sweat pants and a sweater on, along with my shoes. I got up and went Downstairs, it was like 1 am by this time.

I didn't want to live in a place with full of secrets. I don't give a fuck anymore. I opened the door slowly, and got out. I told the guards that Lionel gave me permission.

Since fucking guards are snitches. I went out the gate without anyone seeing me and called a cab. I got in and told the young lady where I want to go.

Lionel's POV*
I snatched the phone away from Elaina and hung up on her... Elaina has been through a lot, since what I told her about her dad. And now I can't tell her about her sister.

This is the only reason I came back for her. There coming for her. For what she's done. I did some research about the Velko's and it was enough information for me.

I got out of the room and heard her screaming. I ignored cause I know it wasn't a 'I'm in danger' scream.

I went to my room and took a shower. With cold water of course, I needed all the pain to go away. I got out and changed into some sweat pants and a sweater.

I sighed, and decided to talk to Elaina, since I ignored her. I need to apologize. I got out of my room and knocked on hers.

No response. I knocked again, no response. Maybe she's already asleep. Why the fuck am I knocking. This girl doesn't sleep.

I opened the door and it was empty "Elaina?" No response "fuck" I said to myself. I went downstairs and she wasn't there either.

She was literally no where around the house. I asked one of my guards that are in the front door. And they told me that 'I gave her permission to leave'

"Are guys fucking dumb, why would I ever let her go alone, after everything that's going." "S-sorry sir, we didn't know" ugh "shut the fuck up, gather everyone, and help me find her"

Fuck this is my fault, I should've told her. I shouldn't of ignored. Fuck. Lilith and Marcus came running down after they heard what happened.

"Where did she go?" Said Marcus "I the fuck am I supposed to know, it's my fault, she left because of me"

"Lionel you really messed up on what ever you did, or told her" said Lilith "why?" She sighed "this girl can do crazy stuff if you break her heart, or lie to her. She did that when I lied to her about me being her actual sister"

"But, i didn't do anything, I just ignored her because I didn't want to her the truth about what happened with......" I paused "about what Lionel?" ....." about her parents"

She looked at me with a blank look "why the fuck would you do that!" She yelled at me "don't fucking yell at me like that, I can fucking shoot you right now, but I can't"

"Lionel, she deserves the truth, I don't what's going on, but she deserves the truth" I sighed "we gotta find her" wait

"Lilith your best friends with her, where could be one spot for her, to think" she thought for a second, and I swear I saw a lightbulb above her head.

"I know! But your gonna have to stay in the car, you guys let me talk to her. And I'll let you know when's she ready" if we find her, that's all that matters.

"Fine, but we gotta leave now cause you never know what could happened" I said "alright" said Marcus

*****************
We got this garden place, I didn't even know this place existed. There were flowers everywhere and there was one bench in the middle of everything

I saw a figure sitting down, and i can tell it was a girl. I was getting ready to get off and talk to her, but Lilith stopped me.

"Wait here, she can have some 'anger issues'" sHe said sarcastically. "Fine but hurry up"

She got off and I saw the figure standing up hugging Lilith "I can't believe I broke her heart" I told Lionel
"Look man, you just gotta be straight up with her"

"Since when do you give me advise?" I told him "since I hung out more with Lilith" he's hanging out with her?

"Since when did that happen?" He stayed quiet until he spoke up "I don't know.... It just happened out of no where, I mean ya, I have sex with other girls, but when I made out with he-"

"Wait you made out with her?" Omg wait what, a guy that only has sex, made out with a girl.

"Yes, now let me speak" "ok, ok, go on"

"Ok so when I made out with her, it was different, like I felt something between us. It was like a connection"

"I-, I felt the same thing, with Elaina....." he stayed quiet and it was just a comfortable silent. I already told Marcus what happened between us.

Since he heard some strange noises last night.

I saw Lilith coming back with Elaina.....

Lilith sat in the back with Marcus and Elaina came to the front. "Elaina-, I'm sorry-" she cut me off "hey it's ok, I understand, if you just want to keep me safe.

I sighed and grabbed her hand, I actually interlocked hand with her. It was a connection between. This unexpected thing between us, was just- amazing

It was strong for sure.........

***************
We got back and Lilith and Marcus went back to there rooms, since it was probably like 3 or 2 am of the morning. Elaina and I stayed in the living room

"I just don't want to tell you what's going on because, you've been through a lot" she sighs and looks at me again, are eyes meet each other

"Don't worry about me, worry about your self, I'm not a sensitive girl." I look at her with a face that says 'you sure about that' "ok maybe down there, but not the full me"

I chuckled "but look, I can handle this, tell me anything. We need to trust each other" I sighed and looked down at her hands that were Interlocking with mine by now.

"Fine, but don't go off running ok" she laughed "I won't, but if it happens, it's your fault" I chuckled

"Why are sweet to me?" I looked at her "because your an amazing girl, and you....... I paused...... you show happiness, when your around important people, but In reality your sad"

It looked like she was gonna cry "don't cry...... I paused again ....... I hate it when you cry..... I feel like I hurt you"

"It crying of happiness, and I know you will never hurt me. I actually thought you were a man with no emotions, but your to sweet"

She sighed "I can never show you the same emotion, I can never be nice to you" I sighed and cupped her face with my hands. "You don't have to show the same emotions, I just need you by my side"

I'm actually scared, the more I'm with her, the more I fall in love with her. But I can't love, she'll be in danger and it will be my fault.

But I just can't stay away from her, she's like a drug to me, and I'm addicted to it

"Your everything I want"........... She said

"What?" ..............

I kinda wanted to cry guys but my tears didn't come out.
Anyways, there you go guys. Hope you guys like this part
Let me know if you guys want mature content
Omg Lilith and Marcus are so cute
Should a make a book for them two
I think that would be cute 🥰

NOT EDITED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 505 49
Adrik When I claimed her, that was it. I made her mine and betrayed her. She longed for a story that wasn't mine to narrate, so I did the only thing...
1.3M 28.1K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
365 0 14
Dark Mafia love story WARNING this story contain a lot of sexual content including strong language , mention of drugs and suicide , read at your own...
94.1K 2.3K 40
Isabella Ekaterina is the only daughter of the two most powerful mafia families in the world: the Di Luca Italian mafia and the Vasiliev Russian mafi...