Yellow Eyes

By ari_bout_fnf

The city of music and emotion, speaking without talking, and worship. It held a quiet and peaceful church. Of... More

Pink and White From His Mother
Family is Everything
More Than Meets the Eye
Same the First Time, Different the Second
Not Who He Used to Be
Star with Three Triangles
Manipulation
Yellow Eyes
Runaway
A Look Through Their Eyes
No More Holding Back
After All This Time
Found Him
I'm My Own Monster
Author's Note

Forever a Family

22 1 2
By ari_bout_fnf

The morning was the most keenest and brightest Selever has over woken up to in centuries. The sky was a perfect shade of sky blue, with hints of orange and pink, the sun shining through his windows and the velvety amaranth curtains. He awoke, feeling rejuvenated after only 9 hours of sleep, and stretched which was the best feeling he had that time. As comfortable and relaxed as he was, he got out of bed, but changed into his clothes normally. He got his boots from the bathroom, leaning against the bathroom sink to put them on. He turned toward the mirror and grabbed his comb from the side, combing his hair generously to keep the unruly hairs in line with the rest. Lastly combing his little section of his hair resting on his face as he always likes it. He fixed his bow to make it even and comfortable around and underneath the collar of his undershirt, smiling at himself, for real. He left his bathroom, approaching his vanity, having confidence run in him. He grabbed the cologne in the ruby red bottle with the holographic accents, the bottle completely full. He wondered why he never used it before, but when he sprayed a little in and around his sweater, he loved it, and refreshed his tired mind from the previous night. He walked out of his room, walking down the hallway that was bright from the strong amounts of sunshine from the windows, making the whole scene feel different to him. He slowly walked down the stairs, holding on the the railing on his right side. He saw his whole family at the table, Sarvente setting breakfast on top. Rasazy noticed his presence first, and smiled with joy engulfing her face.

"Brother!"

"Hey, fam..." Selever scratched his head.

"I'm surprised you didn't decide to sleep in dear." Sarv said, raising an eyebrow while placing utensils at everyone's plates.

"Uhm, yeah, I guess nine hours did the trick."

"Well that's good. Are you feeling better?"

"Like nothing ever happened." Selever chuckled.

"Well come on over to the table sweetheart and have some breakfast with us."

"You know what? I would love that very much."

Sarvente decided to make Selever's favorite. Eggs, sugar glazed bacon, and a biscuit. Selever sat down next to his sister, giving her a little kiss before he pushed himself in.

"This looks really good mom."

"Well then stop talking and start eating you silly!" Sarvente laughed combined with the sound of a humble flute.

Selever laughed back and picked up his fork. He got a little bit of everything and took a bite. He was impressed by everything, he could taste each individual part of the foods, but the flavors mixed together surprised him. He swallowed.

"This is really good mom, amazing work. Honestly I don't think I tell you two enough, but you and dad make the best meals ever."

"I have to agree myself!" Rasazy added.

"I'm so glad you like it, thank you very much!" Sarv said.
——————
After everyone finished, Selever stood from his seat, taking everyone's plates, utensils, and glasses.

"What are you doing honey?" Sarv asked, taking her arms away from the table.

"Just taking everyone's plates and what-not. Then I'm going to do the dishes."

"Selever, you don't have to do all that."

"I know, but I have learned that I should be more helpful around here, and that I should start. And by the way mom.........I have a surprise for you later tonight.......I guess I should say it's for all of you, but more specifically mom."

"Oh, alright, if you say so sweetheart. Just please don't overwork yourself."

"I won't."

"We raised two special children, didn't we?" Asked Ruv.

"You know what? I guess we did."
—————————————————
Selever readied himself a bit, sprucing himself to be a little holiday themed, wearing a maroon sweater instead of his usual deep amaranth one as he usually does. His bow was dark brown with a Christmas lights pattern on it. He was already downstairs looking at himself in the mirror, the other three getting ready as Selever told them to.

"We're ready Sel!" Said Rasazy.

Selever turned around in surprise, noticing everyone somewhat corresponded with Selever, yet still had their own styles that were different.

"Are you all ready?"

"We are, Selever, and we're really excited." Sarv said.

"I'm very glad to hear that. So in addition, let's get going, your surprise awaits."
————————————————-
A vibration came from Selever's pocket while the family was walking to someplace, Sarvente blindfolded.

"Hey dude, are you here?"

"Yeah, almost."

"Are her eyes covered?"

"Yeah. I'll see you there."

He hung up, quickly putting his phone into his pocket, Ruv and Rasazy giggling.

"What are you guys giggling about?" Sarvente smiled. She giggled a bit herself.

"We're almost there mom."

Selever led Sarv to the theater where she was going to do her show, everyone she knew was going to be there. Sel and the others led her inside, and stopped her in the middle of the lobby.

"Alright mom! Take off the blindfold!"

Sarv unwrapped her eyes from the blindfold, both happy and confused.

"Oh my goodness! The theater, where the show was going to be!........But, why are we here? I thought it was canceled?"

"Even though I was crazy tired last night, I woke up and rung up Boyfriend after he left, making a few plans to get your show back on the road, so the performance is happening tonight, and everyone in the auditorium is waiting for you!"

"What?! Really? Oh my goodness Selever!!!!" Sarv hugged Selever super tight that he couldn't breathe. Although he was in pain in his wings and body, he smiled. "Oh thank you thank you thank you sooooo much for this!!!!!" Sarv finally let go, Sel flapping his wings a little to help the pain ease off.

"Oh, it's the least I could do after all the trouble I caused. Now please, go on in there, there are reserved seats for you guys, and the show should be starting in about five minutes."

"Hey! Selever!" Boyfriend said from the other side of the lobby.

"Oh! Hey BF! Excuse me guys, I'll meet you all in there in a few."

"Sounds good Sel." Sarv said.

Sel walked over to BF who had a nonchalant, handsome smirk to his face, his hands in the pockets of his formal pants that went with his button down and dark blue vest with a bright blue snowflake at his upper right part of his chest. His pants were a navy blue, wearing dark brown chelsea boots with blue stitching.

"Hey BF, looking sharp."

"Thanks, definitely could say the same about you, nice bow tie."

"Ha, thanks man."

"No problem...."

Boyfriend looked down, his eyebrows worried.

"So, ummmm......"

"Listen dude, I think I should be apologizing to you the most..........I........shouldn't have said all of those things to you back at your house.......it was plain uncool and totally wrong of me to say those terrible things..........Do you, think you can forgive me?"

Boyfriend thought for a moment, then collected his view back to Selever straight in the eyes, then smiled.

"Of course I can forgive you........you know I can't ever stay mad at you dude......"

"...........Friends?"

".......Friends."

Sel and BF shook hands.

"You should probably get in there, you gotta go announce the show and what-not."

"Oh yeah. You're right. Come on, let's get on stage."
—————————-
The lights of the auditorium went dim until it was pitch black. A spotlight appeared on stage which caught everyone's attention. After a few moments, Selever walked on stage with a microphone, Boyfriend already at his seat. Everyone applauded as Selever waved to the audience. It took a few seconds for everyone to quiet down.

"Welcome, Ladies and gentlemen to the first annual holiday show, organized by my mother who is also my city church nun and yours, Sarvente." Selever signaled his hand toward her as the spotlight shone on her sparkly red dress. Sarvente smiled and blushed, giggled a little too. "Before we start tonight's show, I just want to say that this is one of the best ideas I have ever experienced from my mom, like, she is a true genius. From what I heard, she wanted to do this show for everyone, for free, to simply try to put a smile on everyone's face, and that message, just thinking about it, is just a beautiful thing to me, in my opinion. And, me and my partner who also helped organize the show, Boyfriend, weren't really too happy doing most the work, but it was all worth it, and here's why..........It's because that special dude told me that my mom was doing a lot already, and I thought otherwise because I was so overwhelmed..........But then I saw that family was everything, cut her a break, and planned to do this show tonight last minute, and here we are. So, without further ado, please give a nice round of applause for our first act of the night!"

Everyone applauded, the spotlight fading away, and Selever walked off stage and watched the entirety of the show from backstage. Boyfriend noticed him from the audience, he smiled and winked, Selever doing the same thing. They both were proud of themselves from being able to pull it off, and knew that it made his mother happy. Each act of the performance, from the dancing to the beautiful singing, portrayed a certain message that could not be spoken by a conversation. Selever had no idea of how the show was going to run, but when the show concluded, he and everyone there understood every bit of it. His emotions of love and elation caused his horns to burn orange, as he blushed that special shade of cherry red to his cheeks. He noticed his family when he came onto the stage, applauding and blushing just like him. He noticed it was the same color when the lights came on, but knew it was a family thing. He knew for certain it was a family thing. He woke up as somebody new, and that new him was something he loved, something everyone loved, someone who was true, the person he was meant to be, was the person he was still loved even at the very beginning. After all that happened, he knew for sure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 38 39
DEAREST details the events during the war for the magic weapon Lightning Scepter, between the demons of the Dark Force and the ancient and aristocrat...
2.3K 27 44
19 years after the events of the vanilla FNF and some of the FNF mods, BF and GF finally got approval from DD and MM to date!! In addition to this, B...
49.5K 1.4K 27
You were never officially adopted but Boyfriend and his mother decided you were his older sibling so you just accepted it. You would walk into the ch...
74.3K 1.4K 27
Cover Credits to @ElliotFrow on Twitter - Y/N, a overly happy human moves into the darker side of their town. Their intentions were to brighten up th...