Found Him

The tree was covered in more snow, but empty. Nothing was to be seen there, but it was the place where Rasazy had her vision.

"What? No-....I don't understand, They should be here..." Rasazy stood there, worried.

"Maybe they moved, and are somewhere else now, or maybe they found him." Pico said.

"That can't be Pico...the visions don't lie, they should be here....but, honestly, my powers weren't acting right....I had trouble seeing them clearly."

"Maybe you should have another vision, just to be sure." Said Boyfriend.

"I don't know if that's such a good idea bro, you heard her, she said she couldn't see clearly the last time, and maybe this has to do with her coughing and other things going on from earlier. What if she hurts herself?" Big Brother set his hand on his brother's shoulder.

"Honestly Big Brother, Boyfriend is right...I think I need to make another vision of where they are....it could have updated for all we know, and I'll try to see harder this time."

"I-If you know this is right Ras, then do it." Said Boyfriend. "But don't strain yourself too much, especially in the state you're in...after all, you don't look so hot."

Rasazy turned around, the others standing back, worried for her.

"One more vision...just one...more vision....just one...just...one..." Rasazy was all breathy and lightheaded from the effects of the glow.

"Rasazy...I really don't think you should do this..." Pico said.

She closed her eyes and used every ounce of energy she had. She started to sweat at her head, visualizing the next vision.

"What do you see?"

"I...see...Mom....she's flying with dad in her demon form, I don't know how fast....but according to her connected energy, she's on her way to some certain location up 15 miles straight...to some dark area-"

Rasazy immediately realized the vision entirely, astonished by it's reasoning. She gasped of surprise and relief, snapping open her eyes that highlighted in misty light.

"What?" BF said.

"I think they found him..."

"Selever?" Asked BB.

She turned around swiftly, smiling of elation.

"Yes!"

The three boys were all saying good things simultaneously, looking at each other, then back at Rasazy.

"Alright guys, we have to catch up with them." BF said.

"Yeah...let's go..." Rasazy lost her balance, landed in the snow out cold again.

"Ras!" Exclaimed Pico.

"I knew this was a bad idea." BB said.

"No...this was good of her to do this, we needed this...but now someone has to carry her." BF said.

"I'll do it." Said Big Brother.

"Ok, now let's get a move on, we have no more time to waste."
————————
"They are catching up at a rapid speed..."

"I know, but what else more can I do?" Selever said.

"You can do so much, as you already know...."

"I just need to keep them away..."

"There's a lot you can do...think of anything and it shall become true..."

He stared out the tunnel to see the light, snow coming down in flurries, and able to see in the distance. He backed into the shadow of the cave, where his eyes eerily glowed, bringing out the color of the flames.

"Anything, I can think, can exist?"

"Yes, my troubled child...may I suggest a humble incantation?...."

"I guess....um....sure."

"Repeat after me...........Feel the power in its wrath...."

Selever closed his eyes and held his hands out in front of him. He took a deep breath, letting out a cloud of water vapor.

"......Feel the power in its wrath....."

"When dark encloses light like that....."

"When dark encloses light like that..."

"Come now spirit and come to my mind...."

"Come now spirit and come to my mind..."

"And make my actions come to life..."

The rune returned in rotation, spinning in a hot pink very fast behind Selever, feeling warmth on his back. The whole place had snow join with the circling winds, mixed with pink light guiding the souls to bring the actions to Selever's view. His eyes opened back up, pink traveling and working in different patterns with his yellow eyes, his flames burned that hot pink. Selever stood there somewhat hypnotized, not knowing what will happen next.

"Now....Selever.....think of anything you want....and it shall come TRUE.......think hard!....think deep!.....think of everything you want gone!!!........."

The last statement was loudest to Selever, and stuck with his mind, that distracted him from completing the incantation. He fell to the ground, weak and flushed at his cheeks. He laid there, catching his breath, closing his eyes to avoid being sick from the room spinning. When he finally got a hold of himself, he slowly raised himself, looking for his soul.

"Soul? Me? Where did you go?"

The soul was nowhere to be found. He dug his head into his knees. He caught the last of his breaths, then turned around toward the wall, looking at all the carvings in the ice he made with his claws, holding his arms, and relying on his undershirt and sweater to somewhat provide him warmth. He sat there with his crossed legs, contracting his wings toward him as he gripped his face gently.

"Selever?!" Sarv yelled in a begging like tone.

The shadow in front of Selever had two beady and yellow circles, anger raging within them. Sarv and Ruv were perfectly still, quivering in the fear of what they saw. They couldn't believe they could be scared of their own son.