QUEEN OF FALCON

By stellaandmybella

"She was like a sweet nectar" "He was the darkest nightmare to the underworld... FALCON- A face unknown to th... More

Copyright
Main Characters
List of Characters
List of Characters
♣Chapter 1♣
♣Chapter 2♣
♣Chapter 3♣
♣Chapter 4♣
♣Chapter 5♣
♣Chapter 6♣
♣Chapter 7♣
♣Chapter 8♣
♣Chapter 9♣
♣Chapter 10♣
♣Chapter 11♣
♣Chapter 12♣
♣Chapter 13♣
♣Chapter 14♣
♣Chapter 15♣
♣Chapter 16♣
♣Chapter 17♣
♣Chapter 18♣
Announcement
♣Chapter 19♣
♣Chapter 20♣
♣Chapter 21♣
♣Chapter 22♣
♣Chapter 23♣
♣Chapter 24♣
♣Chapter 25♣
♣Chapter 26♣
♣Chapter 27♣
♣Chapter 28♣
♣Chapter 29♣
♣Chapter 30♣
♣Chapter 31♣
♣Chapter 32♣
♣Chapter 33♣
♣Chapter 34♣
♣Chapter 35♣
♣Chapter 36♣
♣Chapter 37♣
♣Chapter 38♣
♣Chapter 39♣
♣Chapter 40♣
♣Chapter 41♣
♣Chapter 42♣
♣Chapter 43♣
♣Chapter 44♣
♣Chapter 45♣
♣Chapter 46♣
♣Chapter 47♣
♣Chapter 48♣
♣Chapter 49♣
♣Chapter 50♣
♣Chapter 51♣
♣Chapter 52♣
♣Chapter 53♣
♣Chapter 54♣
♣Chapter 55♣
♣Chapter 56♣
♣Chapter 57♣
♣Chapter 58♣
♣Chapter 59♣
♣Chapter 60♣
♣Chapter 61♣
♣Chapter 62♣
♣Chapter 63♣
♣Chapter 64♣
♣Chapter 65♣
♣Chapter 66♣
♣Chapter 67♣
♣Chapter 68♣
♣Chapter 69♣
♣Chapter 70♣
♣Chapter 71♣
♣Chapter 72♣
♣Chapter 73♣
♣Chapter 74♣
♣Chapter 75♣
♣Chapter 76♣
♣Chapter 77♣
♣Chapter 79♣
♣Chapter 80♣
♣Chapter 81♣
♣Chapter 82♣
♣Chapter 83 ♣
♣Epilogue♣

♣Chapter 78♣

1.7K 97 18
By stellaandmybella

I don't know how am I gonna do that amidst two psychotic monsters and their lap dogs guarding the place with huge weapons.

'Oh my dear Rab, please protect us from these evil monsters.' I keep on supplicating my prayers.

'My babies are innocent, please don't let anything happen to them. God! They haven't even entered the world...' My tears keep on spilling turning my cheeks hot.

I feel my babies moving inside me, causing a turmoil. As if they know their mother is in danger. I try to suppress my pain by biting on my lips drawing enough blood, my mouth tasting coppery. My nails dig into my palm so hard that I don't even realize it until I feel the warm liquid trickling down my wrists.

"Aww pretty face, you should know that you're tears only turn me on more." He bends down and grabs my throat. "I feed on your fear..." He hisses, smiling crookedly, running the knife across my face. "You are mine!!" He suddenly growls, making me flinch. "Mine to do with anything I desire...Mine to claim...Mine to tarnish this pretty body of yours...Mine to play with anyway I crave..."

My eyes distend in trepidation, as his hands holding the knife glides up and I hear the tearing of my sleeves with a sharp pain running down all my along my arm as the dastard starts cutting my skin along with my sleeves.

I scream and cry out in pain wiggling my arms around the chain.

"Take it you bitch...Take it....This is your punishment for whoring yourself out to another man who wasn't me.. And this is just the starting, wait until we extricate that bastard child from your body. You'll will be begging by the time I will be done with you, yet I will not be done with you..I'll never be done..." He laughs like a psychopath he is.

Flashes in bits and pieces start dancing in front of my eyes. A young girl tied to the bed while the monster hovering over her tortures her as she screams and cries helplessly... I shake my head off those flashes.

Through my tear blurred vision, I watch that sick Sullivan enjoying my flight with a glint in his eyes, as he records everything on his phone.

"You see this is Ivanov, how your wife is being tortured? I bet you might be growling and squirming on your seat, yet you are unable to do anything...Oh how I long to see this moment! The great Zacharias Ivanov on his knees, the way I long to see you the most...This is nothing but just start, by the time we are done with her, you would rather wish she was dead... And finally I will kill you and those mighty brothers of yours, and be the rightful king I always was...." I cry, as he cackles like a hyena, when the dastard moves to my other arm.

 I am still fighting against my restraints. I want to move my legs so that I could kick him, but he has trapped me between his legs, making me powerless. Gathering all my strength I head butt him, making him land on his ass hard. I hear a crack and a scream ripples from his throat as he  clutches his bloody nose in his hand. My own head spinning from how hard I hit him.

"You bitch!!" He screeches, prowling at me and before I know it a hard punch lands on my face full force. 

'God that hurts like hell..'

The blow stuns me. I see colored stars dance across my vision blinding me and making me wobble. Before my brain actually registers the explosion of fierce pain, blood splatters out of my mouth and erupts from my nose. I feel like I might vomit.

"You dared to hit me huh...You dared to hit me..." He hisses, yanking me by my hairs. I look at him with fire burning in my eyes, the blood running down is cracked nose giving me a sense of satisfaction.

"Fuck that bitch has got some strength....She is a crazy wild cat...." Sullivan looks astounded. "No wonder that motherfucker is so into her..." He cackles.

Aman glares at me, daring me to say anything, when I spit on his face glowering at him. He looks shocked at my bravado.

"Remember one thing you coward shrimp, my husband will come to rescue me and he would be giving you the most painful death that you could have ever imagined..." I hiss at him angrily, giving him a dirty look.

Wiping away the spit, he is about to hit me again and I brace myself for that when Sullivan  breaks out, "Enough! Control yourself Kabir. That bitch is playing with your ego. Don't let her have that satisfaction...If anything happens to her cause you couldn't control your anger, and we lose our merchandise, I'll have your head on the silver platter, remember that!" He retracts his hand at his words.

"And you my darling..." He turns towards me, tilting his head, "I am not at all sorry to burst your bubble cause he won't be able to reach here. Why do you think was he unable to track us down? Hmm? We have been here for months and yet he failed to even reach closer to our location, so drop that dream of being rescued. No one is going to hear your cries and pleas its better you submit or we know how to make you submit and trust me you'll regret your decision of being a stubborn bitch..."

"Never!!" I growl in determination.

"You are gonna submit to me alright." Aman speaks.

"Wanna see the picture how am I gonna enjoy doing it?"

I don't bother to reply, just glare at him as he gets up and walks towards the women that I had totally forgotten, was there in the room.

Sullivan slaps him on the back. "You enjoy fucking her...I will join you soon.. Got some business to do..." He sings the last part and walks out, closing the door behind us. His men trailing behind him.

It's only the three of us in the room now. Unease like a drop of castor oil slides down my throat, as he stalks towards the woman. I know what is he gonna do, so I turn my head to the side. My arms burning as if salt has been rubbed on my wounds. Blood slide down my arms to my armpits and to my sides turning the cloth crimson. My head is turning hazy from all the hits that I took and not to forget the blood flow. The twins are moving restlessly inside me, nagging a presentiment of danger.

"I want you to look at us, you bitch... See what I am gonna do to you...." He growls.

Terror envelops me like a coat of freezing cold leaves, yet I don't turn my head. Suddenly, a loud bang echoes and I scream in terror. That monster literally shot near my feet. A chill runs down my spine as I look into his deranged form.

He waves the gun in front of me, "I warned you, didn't I? Now, if you don't pay attention, the next bullet will not missed. It'll be straight away in your body. I will make sure to kill that bastard you are carrying. I don't give a fuck to what Sullivan says..." His grin is impeccable.

"Now be a good girl and smile for me... No one has got the opportunity to watch my show from the front seat you should be thankful towards me..." I look at him appalled. "I said smile for me!!" He bellows like a crazed animal firing another bullet behind me.

 I scream in fear as I force my lips to move a bit, tears flowing down my eyes like a rivulet.

"Now that's my pretty face. Always so so beautiful aren't you?" he grins maliciously tugging the already naked women towards him who like a demented person she is, enjoying the show.

I can't believe her. This woman is a prisoner like me, yet she is smiling at her captor. God, what a  demented woman is she who is whining and moaning pathetically for his touch. I conclude both are psychos and fit for each other while I look at them with an abominable hatred.

The gun is pointed at my stomach and just for the sake of protecting my babies, I'm forced to watch the despicable act in front of me. I hear the clank of belt and the zipper going down. With his eyes trained on me, he removes his flaccid flesh from his trousers and forces the woman down on her knees, who like a thirsty whore she is, starts sucking and licking him on, making dirty odious noises.

All those egregious grunts and moans has churning my stomach, making me sick. I am unable to do anything but to watch the heinous act unwillingly. His eyes are trained on me and the gun pointed in my direction, as he shags her mouth, holding her tight with his fists in her hairs as that wretched woman touches herself.

What type of a despicable woman is she?

Suddenly, he pushes her to the ground and enters her with a hard thrust.

All of a sudden, I find myself thrown in another dimension in another time. Images of a young girl barely eleven or twelve years old tied to a bed in a sitting position....A man with green eyes...The girl crying in fear as the green eyed man puts something big from between his legs into the naked woman in front of him. The girl watching in horror as that something big of that man appears and disappears in and out of the woman while they make strange animal sounds. He is spearing into her while she is enjoying every bit of whatever he is doing to her. They both rutting their bodies like wild animals, making obnoxious sounds. The woman enjoying it too much and asking for more while giving the captive girl a stale eye and winking at her as he brutally impales himself into her.

The girl herself was tied half naked with only her undergarments protecting her somewhat leftover dignity. There were fresh bruises, cuts and belts all over her body, blood seeping from some of those cuts. She was looking at the woman helplessly, whom she thought would save her from the monster, her eyes dead of any sparkle.

"You see pretty face, this is how I'm gonna fuck you..." He grunts, depositing his beady green eyes on her. The girl shivers in fear realizing that she is the next lamb to be sacrificed.

Suddenly, he makes a long grunting noise. The woman stares at him in consternation, when out of nowhere he produces a knife and plunges into the woman's chest who cries and screams in horror. Her body falls to the ground, blood dripping from her mouth. She makes strange gurgling sound, her eyes distended in shock. The green eyed monster cackles balefully, pushing his head back with the bloodied knife in his hands as the blood drip from it and falls on the woman lying on the floor. Her blood flowing in rivulet across her writhing body, fighting for life. She suddenly goes still, the life drained from her body, her eyes losing its glimmer look haunted. The green eyed monster kicks her body muttering, "bloody bitch" his teeth clattering open and shut as his evil laugh reverberates though the room.

The girl watching all the scene in trepidation shakes like a leaf. The green eyed monster stops laughing and starts taking predatory steps towards her with the blood soaked knife still clutched in his hand. She screams and tries to move away when he pounces upon her and grazes her jaw with  his bloodied fingers. She flinches at his touch.

"Aww... Pretty face, you scared? Don't be... I won't kill you.... I sure will fuck you, but I I will not kill you, for you are my precious doll to play with...How can I destroy my precious doll? Right? Right?" He guffaws like a zealot he is, stale breath mixed with the coppery smell of blood hitting her nose.

Her mind unable to cope with the horror, shuts down, making her lose her consciousness.

I gape in shock at the green eyed monster, his face now clear to me as it keeps on impaling into the woman with loud grunts. This dumb woman doesn't even knows what has struck her. I know he is going to kill her. Just like he killed that woman in front of a 12 year old girl....In front of a 12 year old me....

All those horrible nightmares that I suffered over the years is actually my horrible past. I remember meeting Kabir for the first time when bhai had come to pick me up from school. Something in his eyes seemed dangerous and my mind screamed danger. I remember asking bhai why did he bring his friend along to pick me up when we reached back home. His reply was, he was persistent and invited himself.

I never knew that one day when I was returning from school, he would kidnap me. I realize he was that monster all along.

Aman was in fact Kabir!!

The monster from my past and my nightmares.

Now I get his crazy story. I was that golden bird that he had snatched from my family. One who played along in front of my parents as a good and sweet groom for their daughter...Now I know the reason for my increasing nightmares during those days. Even though my mind had blocked those awful memories, my gut was reminding me through my persistent nightmares that he was a dangerous monster. My gut instinct about him that he was a vile man, and the incident at spa...The whole chain starts linking one after the other.

God, how thankful I am to you for save me from such a monster....How am I thankful for my husband who like an angel saved me and always protected me.

Ya Rab, I implore you to save me and my babies again from those monsters clutches. Please once again help my Zacharias to find me. I beseech you to guide my Zacharias. Please oh Allah I beg you. I beg, cradling my belly behind my legs.

Then I hear the loud bang and that god awful scream as the woman falls to the floor with a bullet lodged in her chest. I feel a sense of Deja vu, as I watch blood gushing down her mouth and chest as she struggles to breath.

"Y-You b-bas...bastard...." Her eyes hold betrayal as her soul starts leaving her body.

Her body thrashes and writhes. Then an eerie silence descends. She is dead.

I hear a sob, then an elongated wail of horror.... The sound is coming from my mouth.

Kabir kicks her body muttering "bloody bitch" his eyes fixed on me.

'Oh God blood....More blood...'

My gut churns violently and before I even know it, bile rises in my throat and I vomit all over the floor.

"You dirty whore..." I hear him bellow, raising his gun in my direction and before I realize, he fires a shot.

On pure instinct, I duck my head and the bullet hits the chain holding my hands breaking it in the process. My hands fall limp in front of me shackled together in chains, yet released. I am trembling uncontrollably, my throat burning as if I have swallowed an acid.

"No!!" He growls, crawling towards me and pulls me in his dirty arms. He smells of sweat and sex making more bile rise in my throat.

I struggle under his hold as he crazily murmurs, "No! No! I am sorry..I am sorry...What have I done? My stupid anger would have killed you...I am so sorry pretty face..." He finally releases me and assesses my body.

I want to shout at this dastard for he has already hurt me, but I remain silent not wanting to trigger his anger. Instead I rear back in terror. He smiles at me and a shiver runs down my spine. There is something truly chilling and frightening about this smiling side of him. That same lust flaring in his eyes. Helpless and frightened tears run down my face, as I feels his fingers over my body making my skin crawl, the gun in his other hand trained on my stomach, its barrel pressing into me.

"How can you be so beautiful, so pretty....I can never get over your beauty pretty face..." His fingers crawling my face now suddenly reach towards the waistband of my pants and without thinking for a second, I kick him hard in his groin making him double over and scream in pain.

This is my only opportunity. I think to myself, as gather myself up and raise my chained wrist in the air and strike him hard on his head. The long dangling iron chain whips against his head. He roars in surprise and rage, as he catches his head with one hand and his groin with other. I quickly pick up the gun that fell from his hand and lean my body against the pole, my breathing coming in heavy gasps. The metal gun feeling heavy and foreign in my hands.

"You bitch!!" He roars, trying to get up.

Seizing the opportunity, I a fire at him and the bullet lodges on the side of his stomach. A spray of crimson paints the wall as he sinks to the ground, clawing at his flesh, shrieking in agony. I seize the opportunity and wobble as fast as I can towards the door trying my best to not look at the wide soulless eyes of the dead woman.

I train the gun towards the door as a slowly open it and to my luck I find no one standing outside. Either Sullivan is too stupid or he trusted Aman a little too much to leave the door unguarded. Silently thanking god, I stagger forward trying to find the exit, as I untangle my hands from those heavy chains and throw them aside.

All of a sudden, one of those guards sees me and I shoot him, the bullet gets lodged in his kneecap. I don't know a thing about guns and yet, here I am aimlessly firing bullets at any man coming in front of me. I shoot two more, one in his shoulder and another in his right chest.

A sharp pain shoots in my belly and I kneel over, supporting my hand on the wall. My back is killing me, my right cheek throbbing in pain. I take deep breaths as my breathing turns shallow and my vision hazy. The loss of blood is taking a toll on me.

'Please my babies please be good to mommy...' I implore silently, clutching my stomach as another contraction hits me hard causing me to lose my footing. I somehow brace myself and look around wincing and grimacing in pain.

A scream lodges in my throat, as my eyes land on Sullivan who is looking at me murderously. Cold shiver races down my spine, my pulse accelerates wildly while my mind jerks into overdrive. I raise the gun with my trembling hands and shoot him, but to my luck I have run out of bullets.

My face ashen and terror washes over my face as he takes predatory steps towards me and pulls me by my hairs burning my scalp, erupting a scream from my throat.

"I really underestimated you, didn't I?" He hisses. "I should have known you were a tough one to handle....Your game is over bitch...Time to say goodbye." He grins maliciously before banging my head against the wall.

My head spins and blood trickles down my temple. It feels as if my head has been splintered into pieces. I feel the blood pounding in my ears so loud, I cannot hear anything around me anymore.

From my hazy vision I see him bringing out his gun. He is about to shoot me. I brace myself ready to embrace death, but something behind me turns his face into ash and instead of killing me, he drags my body and shoves me into something. I hear a splash around me. My body burning, my senses all calm, blocking all the mayhem of the outside world.

My last thoughts are about Zacharias and my babies, before I lose my consciousness and let the darkness embrace me, taking away my pain...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 1.2K 67
(Saints series #1) "I have never met such cunning woman as you. A standing ovation for your unparalleled skill in pushing every fucking button of mi...
151K 2.2K 23
Mature content | Her father died with his only wish that his daughter was to succeed academically- no distractions by any means. She grew up le...
867K 33.3K 67
Highest raking 1#spiritual He pinned me to the wall his face were inch away from mine , I turn my face because of smell of alcohol suffocating my bre...
938K 27.7K 38
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...