Young Lies

By pradabagg

After being offered the scholarship of a lifetime, Catalina Faye starts her journey at Las Flores Private Sch... More

important <3
character aesthetics
1 β₯ welcome to las flores, bitch!
2 β₯ the phoenix with broken wings
3 β₯ i don't tutor dickheads
4 β₯ just a disappointment
5 β₯ little miss perfect
6 β₯ we all have are scars
7 β₯ dress to impress
8 β₯ sealed with a kiss
9 β₯ big girls don't cry
10 β₯ i'll tell you my secret, if you tell me yours
12 β₯ apologies and almost hookups
13 β₯ the disaster date
introducing "new" characters
14 β₯ devil in disguise
15 β₯ daddy issues
16 β₯ mystery man
17 β₯ the other mitchell
18 β₯ looking for asher
19 β₯ brotherly love
20 β₯ "alex"
21 β₯ cupcakes and cock blocks
22 β₯ surprise!
23 β₯ everyone knows
24 β₯ show time
25 β₯ who the fuck is dr.moore?
26 β₯ the truth always comes out
27 β₯ puppy love
28 β₯ axton mitchell...apologizing?
29 β₯ getting the girl
30 β₯ tease
31 β₯ doubt
32 β₯ let's do this
33 β₯ a new tradition
34 β₯ a mother's love
35 β₯ mile-high club
36 β₯ aloha mother fuckers!
37 β₯ september 15, 2019
38 β₯ playing her game
39 β₯ goodbye jackson, hello axton
40 β₯ adventures behind the waterfall
41 β₯ french asshole
42 β₯ confessions
43 β₯ new year and new beginnings
44 β₯ 21 questions
45 β₯ the flash-drive pt.1
46 β₯ the flash-drive pt.2
47 β₯ reality fucking sucks
48 β₯ confrontation
49 β₯ the princess and prince charming
50 β₯ another new girl
51 β₯ can we start over...as friends?
52 β₯ making amends
53 β₯ one secret ruined everything
54 β₯ the redo date
55 β₯ face to face
56 β₯ grayson hart
57 β₯ a forbidden romance
58 β₯ three broken hearts
59 β₯ sometimes...you just can't take it anymore
60 β₯ i can't watch you get hurt
61 β₯ mommy dearest
62 β₯ talking things through
63 β₯ revelations
64 β₯ birthdays and big reveals
65 β₯ the worst kind of betrayal
66 β₯ he loved me?
67 β₯ back to bad habits
68 β₯ breaking down
69 β₯ i can't imagine my life without you
70 β₯ a deal with the phoenix
71 β₯ what the fuck!
72 β₯ the future
73 β₯ we need to talk
74 β₯ he needs to be stopped
75 β₯ the end of one chapter and the beginning of another
76 β₯ i'm sorry
77 β₯ you and me against the world
78 β₯ the next step
79 β₯ epilogue pt.1
80 β₯ epilogue pt.2
goodbye <3
answering questions + surprise! + other

11 β₯ lyrics and lies

7.3K 153 154
By pradabagg

"So...are you gonna explain why you basically ambushed the guy I was with last week?" I ask

Jesse after he caused a whole scene and dragged me out of the dance. Thanks a lot, dickhead! Now I'm cold.

"I thought he was attacking you." He replies with a shrug. I'm sorry...WHAT?!

"Are you kidding me? He was just gonna kiss me!" I yell. I swear he's the only person who gets me from zero to one hundred just by glancing in my direction.

"Well from where I was standing it looked as if he were about to attack you."

"How-" I was about to go off on him but he cut me off.

"Look, I'm sorry that I threw a book at your boy-toy...It's not my fault that him leaning in looks like he's about to strangle you." He says as he begins to walk away.

I mean it's not the apology I wanted but knowing Jesse, this is definitely better than nothing so I guess I'll have to take it.

Except...I'm way too fucking petty.

"What kind of half-ass apology was that?" I yell which causes him to turn around and glare at me.

"What? I'm not gonna apologize for something I thought was happening."

"You're a piece of shit, you know that?"

"How could I forget, You remind me every single fucking day!" He yells as he makes his way back over to me.

I swear to God sometimes I wanna knock his ass out and bury his body where no one will ever find him.

"Were you fucking jealous?" I ask with a huge smirk plastered onto my face.

"Are you high?" He asks while his face shows nothing but shock.

"No. But, it makes sense. I mean it clearly didn't look like he was attacking me, I know that because you're a shit liar and since there are no other reasons, jealousy is the only one that makes sense." I reply with a shrug

"Oh. My. God. You are high!" He yells as he storms off back to the gym.

"Pathetic," I say with a laugh as I also make my way back inside.

I was about to make my way back to my friends when I suddenly crashed into something and by something I mean someone. I watched as red punch made its way down my white dress.

Fucking fantastic

"Watch where your fucking going!" I hear someone screech. I finally take my eyes off my dress and make eye contact with none other than Satan herself, Madison fucking Calemine.

"Not my fault your dumbass ran into me," I reply as I try to make my way around here so I can go clean off my dress.

"Before you go...how's Cameron doing?" She asks with a smirk.

Of fucking course she would bring him up.

Let me give y'all a bit of a rundown. Cameron is my ex-boyfriend, we dated for 3 years and he was the first boy I had ever fallen in love with. He was my first everything, my first kiss, I lost my virginity to him, the first guy I ever said "I love you" to.

I remember that night like it was yesterday. Our relationship was very slow-paced, we always tried to wait for the right moment to do everything. It was two years ago on our 3rd anniversary that I decided to tell him that I loved him. I remember seeing his face light up and he told me he loved me too.

However, not even a fucking week later, I got a fucking text from an unknown number with a video showing my boyfriend going down on fucking Madison. I didn't want to believe it at first but after confronting him about it, he didn't even deny it and admitted that he enjoyed the time he had spent with her.

I dumped his ass right that second.

Second chances are not my thing.

And the best part was that Asher brutally dumped Madison's ass the next day. IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE SCHOOL. It was fucking great.

"Hmm, I don't know. How's Asher? As far as I'm concerned he's doing fucking great because he's making out with his super hot date as we speak."

That causes her to turn around and send death glares towards Asher and his date who is currently wrapped up in each other's arms. Awwwww.

I can't stand romance but even I'll admit that they look cute together.

"Who the fuck is that?" Madison asks

"Her name is Catalina Faye, she's new here. Xander's parents awarded her the dance scholarship and I think she transferred from a school in Brooklyn or Queens." One of her minion's replies.

"I didn't need a whole fucking autobiography!" Madison snaps.

"I think they look cute." One of her other minions says before she quickly shuts her mouth and walks the other way.

"Mads baby let's go dance!" I hear a voice yell from behind me. I know that fucking voice.

Fucking kill me. I slowly turn around and make eye contact with my oh-so-lovely ex.

"Oh...uh...hey Lils," He says as he awkwardly scratches the back of his neck.

"It's Liliana" I snap

"Right...how have you been?" He asks as he takes a step closer to me.

"Great! I've been fucking swell."

"Oh okay, well did you come with a date?"

"Yep, my boyfriend just went to the bathroom!" I quickly reply without thinking. I need to learn how to keep my mouth shut.

"Boyfriend? What boyfriend?" Madison quickly asks as she makes her way to Cameron and wraps her arms around him. Barf.

"Oh, you know..." I frantically look around and of course, the first fucking person I happen to see walking in this direction is fucking Jesse. So, I quickly yanked his arm.

"This boyfriend!" I yell as I wrap my hand around Jesse's praying that he would catch on.

"Baby, I thought you said you wanted to go to the photo booth." I heard Jesse say. Thank fucking god.

"I was making my way over there when I happened to run into Madison and Cameron," I say.

"Hey man, I'm Cameron." He says as he reaches out to shake Jesse's hand while glaring at him.

Jesus Jesse was fucking tall, at least 6'2 while Cameron is a good 5'10.

"Jesse," He says with a fake ass smile that looks scarily realistic as he shakes his hand.

"Ok, well we're gonna go to the photo booth. See ya!" I say as I quickly walk Jesse and me out of there. I could feel their gazes on our backs as we walked.

"Are we clear?" I ask

"Yep," He says as he lets go of my hand.

"What the fuck was that Lili?" He asks

"I'm sorry, I kinda lied because he's my ex and I didn't want it to look like I was still struggling after our break up and you were the first person I saw so-"

"Ok, ok, calm down Lils," He says with a dry laugh. He walks over to the minibar and grabs me a water, which I chugged down quickly.

"Thank you," I say

"No problem fake girlfriend," He says which causes us both to laugh.

"What the fuck happened to your dress?" He asks as his eyes begin to make their way down the red stain covering the whole front of my dress.

"Ugh don't remind me. I was walking back into the gym and I fucking crashed into Madison" I replied annoyed.

"What the fuck is she even doing back here?"

"No clue but all I know is that Ash is not gonna take it well."

"Why? Isn't he with Catalina now?"

"I mean they like each other and stuff but you remember how serious things were between Ash and Madison. He was prepared to marry her." Jesse says which causes me to freeze.

"Wait really?" I ask shocked.

"Yep." He replies. Fuck I didn't know things were THAT serious between them. Now I feel even happier when I think about how he dumped her. Good for him.

"Well...looks like Xander snatched your date," I say with a small laugh after glancing over his shoulder and seeing Xander twirling Arya around the dance floor.

"Eh, I don't mind. They look really happy together plus he totally has a thing for her." He replies with a shrug.

"In all honesty, I've been trying to leave for the past hour but Xander made us ride in a stupid limo."

"Oh well, I brought my car. I was planning on going home now that my dress is ruined. I can give you a ride if you want? It's the least I can do." I offer.

"Really? Is this a secret plan to drive me out to the middle of nowhere and kill me?" He asks with a small smile.

"Sadly no, you get a pass tonight," I say as I grab his hand and begin to drag us out to my car.

"Where you headed Jess?" We both turn our heads and watch as Xander and Asher make their way over to us.

"And with Liliana?" Xander asks in shock. I don't blame him, I rather eat a worm than be standing next to Jesse but here we are.

"Calm down you idiots, she's just giving me a ride home," Jesse says while rolling his eyes.

"Are you sure she's not gonna kill you?" Ash asks with a smirk. I flip him off.

"Shut up," we both say.

"You know you're ditching your date, right?" Xander asks

"Seems like you were keeping her company," Jesse smirks at Xander which causes his face to heat up a bit.

"Just tell her I had a band meeting." He says as he grabs my hand and drags me to my car.

"Goodbye to you too!" We hear Xander yell from the gym.

"Give me your keys," Jesse says as he reaches out for the keys in my hands.

"Uh...no. I'll drive," I say as I slide my way into the driver's seat.

"No! Last time I got in the car with you driving you to hit a fucking deer!" He yells.

"You were the one who was distracting me by PULLING MY HAIR," I yell back.

"Still, give me the keys."

"No"

"Yes"

"Nope"

"Yep"

"Stop"

"You stop"

"Ugh fine!" I yell as I throw the keys at him and make my way to the passenger seat.

"See! that wasn't so hard was it?" He asks with a smirk.

I gave him a death glare and pinched his arm. Hard.

"Ow, you bitch!" He yells while rubbing his arm.

"Drive," I say as I attempt to wipe the smile off my face and put on my seatbelt. He finally starts the car and begins to make his way out of the school parking lot.

As he was driving "Reflections" by the Neighbourhood began to play since my phone automatically connects to the Apple CarPlay.

"Wow, I'm surprised." He suddenly says while I was humming the lyrics.

"Surprised by what?"

"Unlike your snobby personality, you actually have decent music taste."

"Wow. Thanks."

"No problem," He says with a wink. Ew.

"Speaking of music, why don't we talk about your song...or is it my song?" I ask knowing it will make him uncomfortable.

Truth is, I read the lyrics he wrote for "Lili's song" and I was honestly shocked at how nice the lyrics were. I was very certain it would be a diss track. But, after reading the lyrics it actually made me really happy. Of course, I would never admit that to him but it's true.

"What are you talking about?"

"Lili's song"

"Oh, that"

"Yep"

"I had nothing else to write about and you were the first thing I saw when I looked up. Don't be thinking you're special now." He says, never taking his eyes off the road.

Well, there goes any positive feeling I had about the song.

"Did you...did you like it?" He asks suddenly.

"I didn't read it, I got bored after 3 lines." I lied.

"Bullshit," He said finally looking at me.

"Jess I don't have time for you or your lame ass band. Don't be thinking you're special now." I say as I mock his previous statement.

"Jeez, you don't have to be such a bitch about it!" He snaps.

"Get used to it"

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

"That you're a fucking idiot if you think people fucking care about your stupid band and the shitty music you guys make!" I yell.

I watch how his friendly demeanor from dance completely disappears as he reaches out and turns up the music to avoid me.

Ok so maybe I struck a nerve talking about his stupid band but he was rude to me first so it was only fair I am rude back.

We finally get back home after he parks my car in my driveway and makes his way into his house without saying a word to me.

I definitely struck a nerve.

Fuck.

----------Author's Note----------

Please don't kill us! we know it's been so long since we've updated but we both hit extreme writer's block plus all the stress from school. But, the good news is that we're back and we are gonna try and update as much as possible. Love ya <3

-Pradabagg

Word Count: 2125

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 120K 47
The sequel of 'The billionaire want meβ™‘' This is AlaΓ―a's story. AlaΓ―a knight, daughter of Xavier knight. They moved away to another city and AlaΓ―a bo...
284K 5.9K 78
And we're back! But this time we're looking into the lives of the younger siblings: Alyssa Phoenix, Julianna and Jade Ramirez, and their best friend...
28.8K 916 31
When Lena relocates to the small town of Ivywood, she just wants to finish high school and keep her head down. She doesn't imagine getting involved...
39.9K 890 70
"My heart is torn between two. I love them both. I have to let one go" . . Jazmin thought she found everything she could've imagined in her boyfrie...