The Boss Lady

Par Spicym0th

"It'd be nice to know your name" She said to me I chuckled lightly "Daring you don't want to know my name tru... Plus

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 🎉
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50! 🎉
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60🎉
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 1

2.2K 41 15
Par Spicym0th

                                   Info
Main characters: Erica Nimue aka Echo and Isabella Garcia
Occurring characters: Aaron Nimue aka silence brother of Echo and Mika Nimue aka blade sister of echo Samantha Lee Isabellas bestie
Sexuality's: Erica Nimue: lesbian
Isabella: Bisexual
Aaron Nimue: Pansexual
Mika: No label
                          Samantha: Bisexual but hasn't come out
Jobs: Erica Nimue: CEO of many companies and gang leader
Isabella Garcia: Works at her family's small restaurant/ is in school
Aaron Nimue: Family's Hit man
Mika Nimue: deal striker handles the money and the product and a skilled Hacker
Money status: Erica: Trillionaire
Isabella: kind of poor
Aaron: Rich
Mika: Rich
Samantha: Rich
Education status and age : Isabella: senior in high school  Age: 18
Aaron: drop out Age: 24
Erica: graduated Age: 26
Mika: graduated Age: 22

Now on to the story hope you guys enjoy!!❤️

Isabella's POV

It was a nice day not to cold and not to hot. I was doing my normal routine at my family's restaurant after school. Soon I'll be taking over the restaurant I mean I'm already 18 my mama and papa just want me to at least do 2 years of college first I offered to start as soon as I left high school but you know how Latino and Korean parents can be. my mama is Latino and my papa is Korean I was originally born in Northern Korean Peninsula but we moved to America when I was just a baby because my grandparents on my dad side wasn't happy with the fact that I'm of Latino blood as well as Korean they think my papa ruined the blood line they wanted him to marry a Korean girl of their chosen but my papa wouldn't leave my mama and then they ended up with a mix bread aka me and everything went to hell.  Now What was a Latino doing in Northern Korean that I don't know my mama would never tell me that part of the story.

Isabella age 18

I walked into the kitchen where I saw my Abuela and Abuelo cooking the next order.

"Hey Abuela I said tying my apron around me"

"Isabella my beautiful darling" Abuela said greeting me with a kiss on both cheeks I smiled and my Abuelo turned around with a pot in his hand he smiled when he saw me and was coming over to hug me completely forgetting that he had a hot pot in his hand Abuela stopped him quickly. Scolding him in Spanish "Estás tratando de matar a nuestra nieta?" She said my Spanish isn't that good but I was able to understand that sentence she said "are you trying to kill our granddaughter?" My Abuelo scratched the back of his neck innocently while my Abuela yelled at him. My Abuelo's English wasn't that good so she tried to always talk to him in Spanish.

"lo siento cariño/ I'm sorry dear" he said to her giving me an apologetic smile before shifting his eyes back to her my Abuela sighed "está bien/ it's fine"  she said I watched as he kissed the back of her hand and she blushed. i only wish I could be so lucky as to find a great love like theirs one day. my Abuela and Abuelo has been together for 39 years now they're in they 60s while my Mama and papa are in their 30s

I went back upfront to the cashiers area where my cousin Cassidy was. "Hey Cassidy" I said walking up "hey Izzy didn't see you come in" she said my cousin Cassidy was 3 years older then me she works here full time while I'm only here part time. Cassidy has long light brown hair brown eyes and a tan skin tone she's beautiful and basically the perfect Latino her dad is my moms brother and my uncle.

"You working late today" I asked

"I might have plans so I don't know" she said just then the bells on the door ring and 4 guys walked in Cassidy sighed deeply while rolling her eyes these 4 guys wasn't just any 4 guys They were those rich private school assholes that come in everyday and make our lives a living hell now I know your probably thinking well Izzy just kick them out after all it is your family restaurant. Well here's the thing I can't while they are dicks they are also paying customers and policy States that as long as they stay that way they can stay here until closing time.

"Ugh here they come" Cassidy said as the guys came walking up to us the tallest one stood in the middle Brad he had jet black hair green eyes and a face that just makes you want to punch him he leaned on the counter getting all in Cassidys face I could smell his body spray from where I was standing and man was it strong it made my nose burn and my eyes water.

"Hey babe how about you put us up and one of these tables here" he said his breath Hot geez you would think he'd know what a toothbrush is.

"Sure let me see what I can do for you" Cassidy said putting on a fake smile as she went through the big red book that we use to organizing seating.

"Ah it looks like there's an open table in the back you can take that one" she said the guy smirked winking at me before leaving to go to the back table with his buddies following closely behind him.

"I think I just puked in my mouth a little" I said Cassidy chuckled

"Better carry a bucket because your going to have to take their order" she said

"Wait what? Why can't you do it" I said

"Because they're gross and I'm allergic to gross" Cassidy said I rolled my eyes and grabbed the note pad and pen "fine but you owe me" I said to her she just shrugged and I turned to go and take they're order. I got to the table and almost immediately regretted doing this they all turned to look at me or something like that it seemed more like they all were checking me out one of them was even biting their lip I sighed and put on a fake smile.

"What can I get for you guys" I asked

"Hmm We'll have a large taco dish party sized" he tried saying in Japanese but failed.

"You do know I speak perfect English right" I asked

"Oh I'm sorry you just look like you are more on the karate side, hey why don't you show us a little something I heard you people are good with your hands" he said his buddies laughed I was getting pissed off but tried not to show it instead I kept my smile.

"So one large Toco dish coming right up" I said turning to leave but just as I was walking away I felt a hand slap my ass I jumped and quickly turned around to brad smirking. My blood was boiling i stormed to the kitchen giving the chefs the order before making my way to the bathroom I went in and looked in the mirror my face was red with anger just then the door swung open and that asshole came walking in.

"Hey sexy" he said backing me up against the sinks "you can't be in here this is the girls rest room" I said my voice a little shaky "oh really I hadn't noticed I thought this was the guys bathroom The sign was in Spanish and my Spanish is a little rusty" he said sarcastically he then put his hands on my hips.

"You know you have a bit of a smart mouth why don't you show me what you can do with it" he said reaching to unbuckle his pants just then I heard the toilet flush and a tall woman emerged from the bathroom stall she was breathtaking she had long brown hair that was curled and went all the way to her back she wore a pantsuit that hugged her in all the right places ,her eyes were an almost hazel color. She looked between us her face showing no emotion as she walked towards us her heels clicking against the bathroom floors.

"You know I don't recall the sign saying gender neutral" she said casually washing her hands

"Right this one here couldn't Control herself she asked me to meet her back here if you know what I mean" he said licking his lips in way that made me gag The woman chuckled

"See I was in that stall for a while you know girl issues ,I heard that whole little conversation and honestly I'm Kind of surprised that you would try something so foul in a restaurant bathroom" she said drying her hands, brad scoffed at her and folded his arms across his chest.

"I don't see how any of this is any of your business" he said

"Your right but see we don't know each other so let me tell you a little something about me see I'm personally not a fan of man I mean I'm more of a girl on girl type of gal" she said winking at me my cheeks heated up and I blushed a bright red

"See the reason why I don't like man is because of well man like you see man like you think just because your bigger or stronger maybe even richer that you could just do anything and get away with it" she said throwing away the paper towel she was using

"Then theres people like me who can destroy people like you with just one phone call" she said

"You don't even know my name you couldn't do anything to me" he said smirking

"Right Bradley Thomas right" she said with a smirk Brads smirk faded and was soon replaced with nervousness.

"How did you-" he said but she cut him off

"Don't worry about that worry about getting the hell out of this restaurant before something way worse then me just knowing your name happen"  she said Brads face went pale but he then quickly left leaving just me and the woman alone in the bathroom. I let out a breath of relief as I looked at the woman.

"You ok" she asked I nodded my head yeah

"Good a little advice Be more careful rather it's in a restaurant or the Comfort of your own home guys like that-" she said then paused taking a deep breath I looked at her oddly she noticed so she then put on that cold look again

"Guys like that they can get to you anywhere" she said before turning to leave something told me to ask her name so I did.

"It'd be nice to know your name" I said to the to the woman She chuckled lightly "Daring you don't want to know my name trust me if you did you'd regret it" She said i gave her a curious look. "why" I asked but something else told me that I shouldn't have asked that she walked back over to me and leaned closer to me , her face just inches away from mine. "because people like you get hurt around people like me" she said her breath on my skin sending chills down my spine. she looked me in the eyes and we stayed like that for a moment her eyes just searching mine. My heart beat started to speed up and my breathing got a little heavy it was weird that I was acting this way but at the same time she is really close to me.

Just as I thought that as if she read my mind she moved away turning to leave once more but this time actually getting out of the door I stood there in shock. What a day this has been I thought to myself as left the restroom.

________________________________

End of chapter: as you all may know I like to leave questions at the end of some of my books and if you guys don't mind just taking a sec to answer them I'd appreciate it.

Question for the day: What's your culture?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

349K 17.5K 62
Season 1 - A Dark Tale Of Love. "You're new, who did you kill to get this spot?" Her nonchalant face failed to mask her curiosity. I smirked...
74.2K 1.6K 48
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...
28.9K 427 42
"Who are y-you?" I whisper to him, scared that might he do something bad to me if I tried to move. Sensing the bad energy that screamed power and mys...
960K 3.8K 8
**** Mature content**** "You wanna know why I'm angry?" He said in between the kisses. "Because of you" He said as he continued and my body tensed a...