(𝗥𝗘𝗪𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚) Everlast...

By iloveonlythepoets

You drew stars around my scars, but now I'm bleeding. SLOW UPDATES!! ❪ ©iloveonlythepoets ❫ OC x Junior Wheel... More

Everlasting
000. Who Killed Tori Tashi?
001. Tutti Fruity
002. That's a Lot of Blood
003. We All Have Secrets, Right?
004. Charlie The Poodle
005. Bell Lap
006. The Old Lady Who Lived in a Shoe
007. I'm Too High For This
008. The House is on Fire!
009. RIP Ronald
010. Bloody Needles Galore!
011. Cult?
012. Chucky's Dead!
013. Proposing
014. Oh, Fuck This
015. Manhunt Underway.
016. The Culprit
017. Sad Times, Angry Measures
018. The Innocent Kills
020. Party in the Basement
021. Not... her?

019. The Plan Worked!

533 16 33
By iloveonlythepoets

*✧・゚:

chapter nineteen ━━
the plan worked!

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

THE DOORBELL RANG.

Junior, Azula, and Chucky had been watching Andy Barclay from the highest window.

"Shit." Junior muttered.

"Azula, hide." Chucky spoke, and Junior shoved her into the closet. She stumbled into the wall, and Logan's decapitated body fell on her lap.

"Ew," She trailed off, gagging as blood got all over her light blue jeans and on her knee through the rip in the jeans. The blood felt cold. "Nasty."

Azula pushed the body off of her and peeked outside. She's light, so she can move fast and quietly.

She heard Andy and Junior chatting in the hallway, then going in the bathroom.

Pushing the door open, Azula lugged the body over her shoulder, and moved quick and quietly out of the room and down the stairs. Andy and Junior continued talking, showing they didn't hear her.

She stepped down the stairs carefully, and tiptoed to the laundry room.

Opening the door to the laundry chute, she sent the body down and heard it drop way down there due to how silent it was.

She shrugged, and closed the door.

Andy's footsteps were heard going down the stairs, and the sound of the door clicking open and closing filled the entire house.

Azula let out a breath and dashed upstairs.

She rounded the corner of the bathroom.

"Hi!" She waved. Chucky and Junior looked at her.

"What did you do with my dad?" Junior asked her, his arms crossed across his chest.

"Down the laundry chute," Azula said, wiping the blood off her fingers with her sleeve first but then she got curious and tasted it. Her eyes widened. "Hm! Your dad tastes good."

The other two started at her. Junior had a grossed out expression on his face.

Azula furrowed her eyebrows, but then realized why they were staring at her.

"Oh, no. No! Stop. Y'all are nasty." She spoke loudly, wiping the blood off her fingers.

Then silence, but if course Chucky was the one to break it. "Y'all hungry?" Chucky asked, and Junior laughed.

"On a serious note, yeah." Azula said, and turned around on one foot, making her way to the kitchen.

━━

"Seriously, why has Chucky been trying to get one of us to kill someone? What would that accomplish?" Lexy reasoned, getting up from the couch.

"Maybe it's apart of some voodoo spell?" Jake got up ad well, but Megan sat there, yawning.

"Maybe it has something to do with the doll you bought at the bus station?" Megan spoke loudly, pointing her finger at Jake. They turned to her.

"I left it in the kitchen."

Like on queue, something started whistling from the other room.

They all stared at the curtain that separated the living room from the kitchen.

A shadow came from behind the tarp, and then a knife cut through the tarp.

"Shit." Megan whispered, and she jumped up from the couch.

"Here's Chucky!" The doll said in a sing-songy voice, a smile plastered across his face.

Then, its head exploded.

The shadow of someone holding a gun shown through the tarp. A few more gunshots, and a woman came out from behind the curtain.

"Who are you?" Lexy asked.

"I'm Kyle. I'm with Andy." She spoke.

"OK, how many freaking Chucky's are there?" Lexy questioned.

"That's a good freaking question. We need to kill all of them first." Kyle explained.

"We need to find Devon first." Jake said.

"Who's Devon?"

"His boyfriend." Megan smiled, pointing to Jake.

"He's not my- he's at Chucky's old house."

"Alright. Well, trust me, if we're going into the lions den, we're gonna need help. And we're gonna need Andy. And we're gonna need a lot of coffee."

A few minutes later, Kyle had made coffee for them, and the three were sitting on the couch, Kyle pacing infront of them.

"Where's Andy?" Jake asked.

"Don't worry, he's comin'."

"OK, Chucky can, like, splinter himself into other dolls?" Lexy questioned, looking up at Kyle.

"Only Good Guy dolls. It has to be an identical vessel. Except for Nica."

"Who's Nica?"

"Poor girl at the asylum. Chucky possessed her too." Kyle explained, and the three on the couch looked at her, shocked. "I know! Whack! Fucking voodoo, man. A few weeks ago there were three dolls. Jake, we though you had the last one. But here's the thing. If Chucky can corrupt an innocent. If he can get just one kid to kill someone, he can make a whole army."

The three looked at each other.

"Azula?" Megan whispered, and looked up at Kyle. "Our friend, Azula, she killed her mom."

"Tashi?" Kyle asked, and Megan nodded her head. "We know about her already. She's not innocent. Anyway, any of you kill lately?"

Lexy and Megan looked over at Jake, and he scoffed. "Let it go."

"Somewhere here in Hackensack, I fear some poor kid is Chucky's friend 'til the end." Kyle said.

"It's not Devon. Devon's fine." Jake reassured. "And they've probably got him as bait, so what are we waiting for?" He asked, standing up.

"Don't worry. I have a plan."

After Kyle said that, the three started to feel dizzy. They started seeing black spots in their vision.

Kyle was speaking, but it sounded slurry. The three's bodies started tingling, and everything in their line if sight multiplied.

Then, it was all black.

━━

Junior, Azula, and Chucky were strolling to Chucky's old home.

"Why did you have to put me in the body with the fucking dead body, man?" She asked Junior, and he let out a laugh.

"It was the closest one."

"My jeans are ruined now." She sighed, looking down at her jeans. There were multiple blood stains.

"Where did you put that head?" Chucky randomly asked. He was taking little steps and it sounding hilarious compaired to the two humans larger steps.

Azula though for a moment. "Where did I put the head...?"

"You forgot about the head?" Junior basically screamed, stopping in place.

"Really?" Chucky sighed, turning around. "Oh, golly, the house is right there." They all looked at it, then walked up to path to the front door.

Some quarrel was going on, and they entered the house silently.

"You need me! You need me or the plan won't work!" Tiffany yelled. "Think about it."

Nica paused, before saying, "Oh, thinking is for losers." She raised he knife in her hand.

Tiffany screamed form under her, but Chucky butted in before they could take it any further.

"Think again." Nica lifted the knife and both Tiffany and Chucky looked at the three. "She right bro. We need her. And I'm kind of used of having her around."

"Sweetface!" Tiffany smiled, reaching towards Chucky.

"Help her up."

"Yeah, help me up, asshole!"

Nica stood up, and reached her arm out. "Get up!" She tugged on Tiffany's arm and started walking away.

"Fuck you Chucky." Tiffany said to Nica. "Thank you Chucky! Come to Mama, come to Mama! Who's a good little good guy? Who's a good little good guy?"

"Ew." Azula gagged, looking away. Tiffany tickled Chucky and they both started laughing.

"Aww!" Tiffany said.

"Lookin' good, doll."

Tiffany laughed "You're not looking so bad yourself, Sweetface. Muah!"

"So, where are they?"

"They're right downstairs. Follow me."

"Okey-doke."

Junior and Azula looked at each other, before following Tiffany.

"Come into my inner sanctum," Tiffany spoke excitedly as they walked down the stairs. "Watch your step. We wouldn't want to have any more accidents."

"Oop." Azula muttered as she saw Devon tied to the chair, and she laughed softly.

Nica was smiling and laughing like a crazy woman.

"Chucky, the plan worked."

They were met with many Chucky dolls all standing facing them.

"Thanks to my pal here, Mr. Patricide. Proud of him. Now, he's gonna do his friend." Chukcy ranted on, and at the end pointed to Devon.

"That's you." Tiffany laughed.

"You want me to kill Devon?"

AUTHOR'S NOTE!
YO all the chapters are in my drafts rn and the book is freaking finished. (In my drafts, ofc) But it's gonna be sad to end this book man

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 4.4K 45
Hackensack. The town of safety. Some would say. With "guaranteed" protection, what could possibly go wrong? As Ruby Ray discovers her family tree, h...
77.2K 1.8K 76
Derek Hale x OC Season 1-6 ©️ derekhalekolmlover
78.3K 1.5K 32
𝒐𝒐𝒐.┊ COMPLETE... ❪ 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒! ❫ ➶ ✩˚₊ ͙ ◛ ₊· 𑁤. - ★ --- 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇. . . junior and jackie have hated each other since ele...
12.9K 232 21
·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ ●○ ●○●○ •·.·'𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 '·.·• 𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘼𝙢𝙚𝙞𝙡𝙖 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 �...