014. Oh, Fuck This

*✧・゚:

chapter eleven ━━
oh, fuck this

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

AZULA HAD LEFT Junior's house at around 5 in the morning

AZULA HAD LEFT Junior's house at around 5 in the morning. She had climbed out his window, which was a bad decision because she kinda hurt herself.

She had tons of grass stains on her grey sweatpants, and her knees and arms were scarred.

The girl limped home, wincing as she took a step.

She struggled, and opened the door. Honestly, she didn't know why she was back home with the whole cult thing.

Like days before, she walked into the house and they were chanting again.

"It's 5 in the fucking morning." Azula muttered to herself, and struggled upstairs.

"Shut the fuck up!" She yelled as she walked by the door. They had stopped chanting for a few seconds but then continued.

She shoved open the bathroom door and turned the shower light on only. Azula opened the cupboard under the sink.

Snatching the box of bandages and shit from under the counter, she sat on the toilet and shoved the box open.

She grabbed one of the stronger, white bandages that people use to cover up some big scar.

"Ew," She dragged out and gagged as she saw the amount of blood on her legs and arm. "Fuck this."

The girl wrapped the bandages around her arms and legs, putting pressure on the wounds.

"Ah fuck me." Azula groaned, putting her pants back on and rolling her shirt sleeves down.

Suddenly, she felt warm blood drip down her face.

Azula looked in the mirror, and saw a giant scar on her cheek.

"How did I not feel that?" She mentally slapped herself, grabbing toilet paper. She wiped the blood off her face, then bandaged it up.

She opened the bathroom door, and the chanting turned loud again.

"Why is that chant so long?" The girl murmured, shuffling back to her room. She plopped down on her bed and fell asleep almost instantly.

━━

The next day at school in science, Ms. F decided to show an "educational" video about cows giving birth.

Azula was falling in and out of consciousness due to her lack of sleep.

Her hair was under a hat because she had no time to brush it, and she was chewing gum because her breath smelt like shit.

"The female wildebeests begin to give birth to their offspring. The calves fall to the ground, along with the afterbirth." The man in the video spoke. Everyone was gagging and had a disgusted look on their face.