019. The Plan Worked!

*✧・゚:

chapter nineteen ━━
the plan worked!

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

THE DOORBELL RANG

THE DOORBELL RANG.

Junior, Azula, and Chucky had been watching Andy Barclay from the highest window.

"Shit." Junior muttered.

"Azula, hide." Chucky spoke, and Junior shoved her into the closet. She stumbled into the wall, and Logan's decapitated body fell on her lap.

"Ew," She trailed off, gagging as blood got all over her light blue jeans and on her knee through the rip in the jeans. The blood felt cold. "Nasty."

Azula pushed the body off of her and peeked outside. She's light, so she can move fast and quietly.

She heard Andy and Junior chatting in the hallway, then going in the bathroom.

Pushing the door open, Azula lugged the body over her shoulder, and moved quick and quietly out of the room and down the stairs. Andy and Junior continued talking, showing they didn't hear her.

She stepped down the stairs carefully, and tiptoed to the laundry room.

Opening the door to the laundry chute, she sent the body down and heard it drop way down there due to how silent it was.

She shrugged, and closed the door.

Andy's footsteps were heard going down the stairs, and the sound of the door clicking open and closing filled the entire house.

Azula let out a breath and dashed upstairs.

She rounded the corner of the bathroom.

"Hi!" She waved. Chucky and Junior looked at her.

"What did you do with my dad?" Junior asked her, his arms crossed across his chest.

"Down the laundry chute," Azula said, wiping the blood off her fingers with her sleeve first but then she got curious and tasted it. Her eyes widened. "Hm! Your dad tastes good."

The other two started at her. Junior had a grossed out expression on his face.

Azula furrowed her eyebrows, but then realized why they were staring at her.

"Oh, no. No! Stop. Y'all are nasty." She spoke loudly, wiping the blood off her fingers.

Then silence, but if course Chucky was the one to break it. "Y'all hungry?" Chucky asked, and Junior laughed.