017. Sad Times, Angry Measures

*✧・゚:

chapter seventeen ━━
sad times, angry measures

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

"JUNIOR," Azula yawned

"JUNIOR," Azula yawned. "Junior you have to wake up. Your mom's funeral is today."

Azula feared the funeral. She would have to act like nothing was wrong, and like she didn't just kill her mom.

Junior groaned, stirring in his half-asleep state. He looked up at her. "I don't wanna go."

"You have to it's your mom's funeral." Azula spoke, forcing his head off her lap.

"Bro," He groaned, sitting up and facing Azula. She laughed and stretched. "What if I cry at the funeral?"

"That's, like, fucking normal." She scoffed, sitting up. The sunlight hit her face and it sent her in a small state of shock.

"But my dad will probably get angry." Junior sighed, squinting to look at Azula.

"Uh, what?" She asked, turning toward him. "That 'Boys Don't Cry' thing is bullshit."

Junior let out a breathy laugh, looking down at his lap then looking back up at Azula.

They stared at each other for a moment before Azula made a tsk sound with her lips and teeth.

"Come on! Or otherwise I'm gonna force you to your house." She said, grabbing his wrist and dragging him off the bed.

He stumbled, but then caught his balence and Azula ran down the hall. They both were in a fit of laughter.

"I know we should be mourning, but this is funner." Junior spoke as they ran down the stairs. Azula nodded her head in agreement and they ran out the front door into the sunlight.

"Shit that's bright," She spoke, making a shade with her hand infront of her face. "Okay, you have to act sad. Like, here." She used her finger to get a rain drop from the plants, due to it raining last night, and she put it on his face to make it look like he had been crying.

She repeated that over and over again until it looked realistic.

"OK, I'm wearing black right now so maybe I can say I came for...early condolences?" Azula suggested, and Junior nodded.

"Actually not a bad idea." He spoke, and they both started to the Wheeler Residance. They walked up to the door and opened it up.