001. Tutti Fruity

ONE / Tutti Fruity
Season 1

Azula swore she had insomnia or something. Her relationship with sleep was...special. One day she would sleep for 10 hours and the next she would sleep for 2 hours. It wasn't fun, especially as a moody teenager.

"Azula, wake the hell up!" Her mom shouted as she busted open her door. "You slept through your alarm, again."

The teen groaned as she sat up. Her 2 hours of sleep weren't doing her any good. Aya left the room and Azula snatched her phone from the bedside table. She had snoozed her alarm, like, ten times, and had 31 notifications from Megan, her best friend.

'wake up, bitch. Ik ur sleeping, but jake got this weird red headed doll that I swear is staring into my soul. but he's bringing to to school so be ready to see mr. chucky!!!' One of Megan's texts said. Azula chuckled and set her phone down.

The girl walked to her closet door and opened it up. She was met with her gigantic walk-in closet that held all her clothes, shoes, jewelry, and more. It was basically a whole room in a room. Azula looked around before she spotted a abstract shirt all the colors she could dream of. It was more of a turtleneck, so she grabbed a button-up that gave her the most 80s vibes possible. The button up had a paint splatter pattern across the entire shirt, and Azula knew it was perfect.

She grabbed her black trousers and hot pink belt and threw the outfit together. It was what she would call creative. Azula trudged down the giant staircase to go eat breakfast. She sat down on one of the stools at the island in the middle of their kitchen. For breakfast was an omelet with extra cheese, bacon and sausage.

"Azula, the Wheeler's are giving you a ride today. Now, don't you and Junior get into another fight, okay?" Her mom spoke and Azula nodded, humming along with her mom's words. "Be nice, alright? Love you."

Aya gave her daughter a kiss on the forehead and Azula responded with a "Love you, bye" then her mom walked out of the door to work.

The house was silent for a bit as Azula ate her breakfast. She scoffed that shit down, and then she looked at the stove and saw the time was 7:13 AM. School started at 7:30, so Azula got up from her seat on the stool.

As she grabbed her shoes, she heard a honk! outside. Azula assumed that was the Wheeler's, so she tied her purple converse quickly and grabbed her Jansport backpack and made her way out the door. Bree waved at her and Azula waved back, giving her bright smile.

The car was pulled up in front of the front porch, so Azula simply got in the backseat next to Junior Wheeler. Junior rolled his eyes and leaned his head against the window. They were not so fond of each other.

"Hi sweetie, how was your morning?" Bree asked and turned around to face Azula.

"It was great! My mom made this awesome breakfast, and it was amazing, as always," Azula laughed and Bree nodded her head in agreement. Aya's food was always the talk of the town at block parties and events. For a Christmas party at her work, Aya made cookies and everyone said that she should go on Hell's Kitchen. Aya disagreed, saying she was terrified of Gordon Ramsey. Azula agreed, Gordon Rasmey is really scary.