002. That's a Lot of Blood

TWO / That's a Lot of Blood
Season 1

𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇 𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐙𝐔𝐋𝐀. Megan had lunch an hour after Azula and Jake was always moody during lunch. She never knew why. It seemed he wanted to be left alone, so she respected that and sat by herself.

Today, she sat at a table by the middle of the cafeteria. She said hello to a few people at the table and they smiled back and replied back then went back to their conversation.

Azula looked down at her "Mac & Cheese." It looked plasticky and had barely any cheese on it. It really fit the dull theme of Hackensack. She then inspected her milk. Expired, like always. With a gag, she set it back on her tray.

"Move," someone said, and Azula looked up quickly. She was met with Junior's stupid face.

"My God, not you!" she groaned, "I'm not moving, numb nuts."

Junior rolled his eyes and grit his teeth, "My friends and I have sat here for 2 years, now move."

"No."

Junior let out a dramatically heavy sigh, "Move! Sit there, or something. Or maybe by the freakshow?" He smirked at his own words, then set his tray down on Azula's, pushing her slightly off the seat. But she stood her ground.

"Get your dirty ass off here!" Azula pushed Junior of the seat and he fell on his side. He scrambled to his feet. Honestly, he was embarrassed to be pushed off a lunch seat by a girl, especially his sworn enemy.

There was silence.

Then a loud crack!

Azula felt a sharp pain on her cheek. That bitch slapped her!

She grabbed her cheek and looked at Junior. He had a smug smile on his face. The girl got up without saying a word and returned the harsh slap to Junior. There were gasps around the room.

Junior held his cheek and turned back to Azula. Now she had a smug smile on her face.

He furrowed his eyebrows, then without warning, shoved Azula into the seat.

She fell back, but her legs flew up and kicked her tray, which landed all over Junior. He gasped, making a disgusted face. He wiped a few noodles off of his face.

"I fucking hate you," He muttered, then lunged at her. Azula rolled off the seat onto the ground with a groan.

She felt a weight on her back, then a sharp pain on the back of her head. Azula blindly punched Junior, hitting him square in the nose. You don't hit a girl, especially not Azula!

Drips of blood fell in her hair and her clothes. Junior scoffed and held his nose. Azula turned around to face him. 

"Fuck you," She hit him square in the jaw, but he stayed in the same position.