When worlds collide - Loki X...

נכתב על ידי PoeticMay

You, and the avengers travel back to New York 2012 to gather the stones. While in New York something goes ter... עוד

Authors note
Moving forward- chapter 1 ४
Hey big brother - chapter 2 ४
Stars and stripes - chapter 3 ४
Avengers assemble - chapter 4 ४
New york - chapter 5 ४
You're coming with us - chapter 6 ४
Stand trial - Chapter 7 ४
Deck of cards - chapter 8 ४
Down memory lane - chapter 9 ४
Destined for failure - chapter 10 ४
You're a monster - chapter 11 ४
Ragnarok - chapter 12 ४
The variant - chapter 13 ४
Lamentis-1 - chapter 14 ४
Jeg saler min ganger - chapter 15 ४
Now or never - chapter 17 ४
Sacrifice - chapter 18 ४
A pawn - chapter 19 ४
Im not angry - chapter 20 ४
The void - chapter 21 ४
Alioth - chapter 22 ४
Reindeer games - chapter 23 ४
Im not crazy - chapter 24 ४
Forgiveness isn't easy - chapter 25 ४
*heaven in hiding - chapter 26 ४ *
Making things right - chapter 27 ४
Theres no other way - chapter 28 ४
Remember to forget - chapter 29 ४
*Infinite - chapter 30 ४*
Don't do anything stupid - chapter 31 ४
The offer - chapter 32 ४
You and him - chapter 33 ४
*delayed gratification- chapter 34 ४*
Promises - chapter 35 ४
Project IS - chapter 36 ४
Goodmorning Soldier - chapter 37 ४
I knew him - chapter 38 ४
Giving up - chapter 39 ४
Ctrl. Alt. Delete - chapter 40 ४
A way out - chapter 41 ४
Just like old times - chapter 42 ४
Brat - chapter 43 ४
Agree to disagree - chapter 44 ४
The meaning of a name - chapter 45 ४
You're drunk - chapter 46 ४
Wakanda skies - chapter 47 ४
You are free - chapter 48 ४
Min elskede - chapter 49 ४
Saying goodbye - chapter 50 ४
Secrets - chapter 51 ४
Bachelorette party - chapter 52 ४
A night to remember - chapter 53 ४
Road trip - chapter 54 ४
*Invincible - chapter 55 *४
A bad feeling - chapter 56 ४
The start of forever - chapter 57 ४
The first dance - chapter 58 ४
*Wedding night - chapter 59 ४*
An unexpected gift - chapter 60 ४
Down on my knees - chapter 61 ४
End the war - chapter 62 ४
Civil war - chapter 63 ४
Balancing the scales - chapter 64 ४
Whatever it takes ४
The flood - chapter 66 ४
Reaching out for hope - chapter 67 ४
Secrets out - chapter 68 ४
*The new beginning - chapter 69 ४
*true colors - chapter 70*
Djevlen - chapter 71
My choice - chapter 72
In sickness and in health - chapter 73
Happiness - chapter 74
Reaching out - chapter 75
A normal life - chapter 76
Epilogue
Aurthor note

Love is a dagger - chapter 16 ४

931 35 4
נכתב על ידי PoeticMay

Loki slowly Makes his way to you, he gives you a warm embrace. You stand completely still, shocked at his actions. Thor had told you, he and Loki hadn't hugged since they were kids. He wouldn't even hug his mother. Yet he was hugging you tightly, your feet dangling above the ground.

"Loki you're drunk, let me down" you say hesitantly. He slowly puts you down and breaks the hug. He looks down on your with soft and gentle eyes. You had never noticed the small blue speckles in his eyes, they were enchanting to look at. He was enchanting.

"Y/n, did you know that love is like a dagger?" He asks you, he's stumbling over the words as he speaks. You can smell the beer lingering on his breath.

"I did in fact not know that" you can't help but chuckle, at his weird behavior. Loki conjures a dagger and puts it to your heart. Before yesterday you would have been frightened by his actions.. but something had changed, you trusted him...

"It can be so breathtakingly beautiful, yet cause so much harm." He says.

"Perhaps we should sit down, get you a glass of water?" You ask in Subtle way, hoping he'd agree. Instead he takes the dagger and puts it towards his own heart as he presses it gently through his clothes.

"You y/n Stark, is like a dagger." He starts as he presses it further onto his chest, breaking the surface of his skin. You gently grab his hand to stop him from hurting himself.

"Loki please don't" you whisper.

"So extraordinarily breathtaking, yet you could leave a man heartbroken if you did not feel the same" Lokis gentle voice sends shivers down your spine. He lets his hand rest on yours. You let your eyes meet again, they're welcoming and kind.. you feel your entire face turning red. You hope he doesn't notice, but the sudden smirk on his lips, tell you he might have.

"You're clearly drunk, sit down" you demand. You turn to see Sylvie. She's hiding a laugh behind her eyes. You mouth for her to stop.

"I just don't get it, you know? You make me want to do better" he says. He opens up his hand and fireworks appears from his palm. You let your hand rest on top of his, closing his hand. As your hands meet you can sense his intentions... they're pure.
And that frightened you more than if it was just drunken talk.

"Not that I don't enjoy whatever is going on here. The little scene you just caused Loki, I think we're caught." Sylvie interrupts. As relived you are Sylvie stopped his rambling. You quickly realize the guards running against you.

You push Loki aside as you close your eyes. When you open them again they're glowing a lilac color. You feel the energy running from your mind down to the tips of your fingers. In one swoop you throw the guards up against the wall. Leaving Loki and Sylvie completely out of words.

"D..did you know she could do that?" Sylvie asks confused.

"Well she definitely couldn't do that last time I saw her" Loki answers as his mouth drops, as he admires you taking out the guards one by one with just your mind.

You turn you head to look at them, they're completely frozen in disbelief. "Are you planning on helping anytime soon" you shout as you throw one of the guards their way.

Loki conjures another dagger, as he begins fighting the guards along side Sylvie. You're to busy with the guards in front of you, that you don't even notice the one coming from behind you.

"Don't worry I got this" Loki yell as he comes to your rescue.

You turn your head to the guard behind you. You throw a bar stool in her face leaving her passed out on the floor. " I appreciate the thought, but I kicked your ass in New York remember?" You say mockingly. "I've got this myself" you add as you break open a window.

"Let's move" Sylvie says, as you jump out the window one by one.

You fall to the ground. Landing on your leg that was injured earlier from the meteor. You cry out in pain, as you slowly sit up catching your breath.

Loki still lays on the ground, if the alcohol hadn't hit him before, it certainly would now.

"So whats the plan now?" You mumble as you tear a part of your sleeve off and uses it as bandage to your open wound. You exhale deeply as you tighten the piece of fabric.

Sylvie runs towards Loki with a dagger in her hand holding it up towards his throat. "You!" She hisses.
"This is all your fault. You're not a serious man. You're a clown" Sylvie adds. As Loki slowly backs away. "You got drunk on the train!" She yells out.

"Sylvie calm down, he didn't do it to piss you off" you say calmly as you get in between them pushing the dagger softly away from his throat.

Loki stands in utter shock, he doesn't say a word. Probably a mixture of the alcohol wearing off. And fearing that she might be right.

"It's alright to make mistakes" she says calmly, backing slowly away. "But never at the expense of the mission" Sylvie growls. She rolls her eyes, and walk away from you. She screams out in anger.

You and Loki are left alone as you watch her walk away. You're just about to follow her when Loki puts a hand on your shoulder.

"Let her cool down, i wouldn't walk after an angry Loki" he says quietly.

You sit down on a rock behind you, trying to fix the bandage around your leg. Loki calmly sits down beside you, he looks down at your wound.

"I can help if you'd like" he states, he slowly traces his eyes from your leg up to your eyes. You smile softly and nod your head yes. He gently removes the fabric from your leg. You hiss out in pain. He lets the palm of his hand rest against the wound, funnily enough it doesn't hurt at all, his cold touch feels comforting against the swollen cut. Suddenly a tingling sensation runs to the area, you look down and see that it's slowly closing. He's healing you...

"Thank you..." you mouth to him. You look back up at him, you don't know what to say, yet you feel like you have to say something about the episode. "Listen Loki about earlier" you start. Loki looks up at you.

"You don't have to say anything, I was way out of line. I sincerely apologize" he mutters, as his expression fades to a sad frown.

"It's not that.. it's just ehm." You trail off. You wished he hadn't apologized.

"No, I'm serious, I shouldn't have said those things." Loki says... his voice is quiet and shaky. Then an awkward silence fills the air.

"Oh yeah.. right." You move further away from him. He notices and let's his eyes fall to the ground. "You just got caught in the moment that's all" you add.

"Exactly" he quickly adds.

"Cause we could never.." you say casually.

"No of course not. You said so yourself I'm just not destined for happily ever after" Lokis voice turns back to his cold and usual manner.

"A woman like you deserve a real hero... like Steve" Loki murmurs as his voice gets lower.

"Right.. Steve, he's probably worried sick" you say sadly, you hadn't thought of him since leaving the TVA. You had been thinking about.. well Loki.

"Who's the other girl if you don't mind me asking?" Lokis voice is fragile and kind. It was weird, you always had trouble opening up, but it felt natural with him. Like he wouldn't judge.

"It was his first love, after he came out of the ice she was all he had left of his time before the serum. We got together after her death" you start your monologue. "I had a feeling that he might go back to her if he had the chance.. but I never thought he would actually do it." Your voice becomes shaky, and a tear falls from your eye down to your cheek. Loki takes his thumb and wipes it away. He moves closer to you. And let's his hand rest gently on you shoulder.

"I'm starting to realize I was never his true love.. I don't know if he was mine" you add. You lean into Lokis embrace. His hand slides from you shoulder around your back. You gently place your head on his shoulder. And you felt safe... like you did that night at Tony's house..

"Maybe your true love is waiting for you at the end of this" he whispered into your ear. As he lets his head fall on top of yours. His breathing slows down. You let yourself take in his emotions. He was blocking you out...

"Yeah maybe.. but I have feeling they might not feel the same" you sigh deeply... why would he shut you out... "I've never really had the best luck with love" you breathe.

Loki tightens his grip on you, as he takes a deep breath. "Me neither. Maybe we could help each other out" he exhales.

"We should go find Sylvie" you exclaim as you quickly get up letting his hands drop. You begin walking. Loki looks confused at your sudden outburst. But decides to follow you in silence.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

3.3K 165 50
It all began with you crashlanding on Earth. Having no memory of prior events you end up gaining the help of those who call themselves the Avengers...
5.7K 183 7
Thank you everyone for reading this story! This story is based on the Loki series and it's episodes. I am personally a lokius shipper and after watch...
12.2K 532 45
COMPLETED! Loki lets out a small chuckle, his eyes sparking with wild delight, "Of course we're bad for each other. We're both raging thunderstorms t...
98.8K 2.7K 55
This is my first work. The time line is after Ragnarok but let's imagine Asgard wasn't destroyed and infinity war/ endgame didn't happen. I don't wa...