𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋||𝒯𝒶ℯ𝒽𝓎...

By love_taebear33

Kim Taehyung is the heartthrob of the college. Every girl drools over him but he never pays attention to them... More

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐈𝐈
Chapter -1
Chapter -2
Chapter -3
❤︎𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬
Chapter-4
Chapter 5
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY
Chapter - 6
Chapter 7
Chapter - 8
CHAPTER -9
Chapter -10
༒︎𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓༒︎
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER- 12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER- 14
CHAPTER- 15
CHAPTER- 16
CHAPTER- 17
CHAPTER -18
☯︎ᘜᗩᗰᗴ☯︎ *ⁿᵒᵗ ᵃ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ*
CHAPTER- 19
CHAPTER- 20
CHAPTER- 21
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER- 24
✨💜New book
CHAPTER- 25
CHAPTER- 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER- 28
CHAPTER -29
CHAPTER- 30
CHAPTER- 31
CHAPTER- 32
CHAPTER- 33 (1/2)
CHAPTER- 33(2/2)
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 2

CHAPTER- 22

9K 439 80
By love_taebear33

☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎

1 week later....

The incidence took a toll both on Taehyung and Y/N. Both were suffering due to same cause but different reasons. Taehyung had not sleep peacefully even for a night after what he did with Y/N. His guilt was not letting him sleep peacefully.

The moment when Y/N stepped out of his room, minutes later barged was a furious Jimin followed by everyone else.

Jimin yelled at him as to why Y/N went home crying amd shaking without answering any one of them but Taehyung's crying and answer made them shook. Not only that day he thrashed Jungkook like a sadist but also assaulted Y/N?

Yoongi was regretting leaving them alone. He was too disappointed in his brother.

The first slap he recieved is from none other than Jisoo, followed by Rosé's slaps and curses. Jimin had enough and started to punch him but Taehyung just kept on sobbing and crying taking everything being given to him because he knows he deserves it to hurt his baby.

☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎

Here days were passing and so was Y/N's cheerfulness. Her bubbly nature and angelic smile which is adored by many just like that disappeared. The trauma is not letting her forget.

People may think that it was just a forced kiss but it is not. Things were getting dull by each day. People around her were not also happy. They were charming to make her start a day with a smile. Her Eomma and Appa were worried about thier sunshine.

Eunwoo was not understanding anything. He knows when his Y/N's smile is real or fake.

Seeing his goofball sad made him want to destroy everything. Seojun was no good. He and Eunwoo tried to cheer up her, endeavour to know the reason behind her dejection but only to recieve a forced smile and "nothing oppa"in response.

But who knew she was getting lost inside. Her life was not how she supposed it to be. But not when however it is, she wanted to make a difference by living it with a smile on her face. But how could she when her heart was not on her side anymore.

It had been a week since that day. Y/N had been distraught with Taehyung's harsh behavior. After all the circumstances, but .....whats bothering her behind the back of her mind was his confession. Y/N had still this confession in her mind that Taehyung was - is in love with her.

If it was revealed any other time, her heart would have bursted out. But this case was totally different, his eyes that day, was not showing love while kissing her....it was obsession, possession to keep her, to claim her.

And that shit scares her to no end. Y/N is innocent, but not a fool to not understand the difference between love an obsession. She wasn't a cliché naive character who will bear everything. She knows what is wrong and what is right and Taehyung here, needed to be taught a lesson.

☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎

During this whole week, Taehyung kept on apologising to Y/N. In college, he gave her flowers, teddy bears, cards, and much more only to get ignored and left hurted. Everyone is hyung line when got to know about that incident, they stopped talking to him. They decided when only Y/N will forgive him, they will talk to him.

They along with Y/N visited Jungkook whose state was better. He pleaded Y/N to give him a chance but Y/N politely declined him saying that she really loves Taehyung. It came out as no surprise to everyone because they already knew but Jungkook was too broken and sad to hear that. He wanted to just disappear right then and there. Beg her to stay with him .....but he can't.

Now he felt what all those girls WHOM he played with must have felt when he mercilessly broke their heart. Karma strikes him.

---------------------

Taehyung has completely changed his demeanour.

All girls were jealous and even bewildered to see the side of Taehyung. They never thought that a cold person could be this sweet to. They were envying Y/N. The wholesome of drama was enjoyed by Baekhyun very much. He was at ease. He knows that Y/N is out of his reach but Taehyung's tries to woo her were making him laugh and at peace.

He is no evil. He loves her....maybe only like her but he is surely no one to put an end to this entertaining scene where Taehyung is behaving like a love sick puppy for her. And what gets him more happy that Y/N is talking to him, hanging out with him. He doesn't care if this is to get Taehyung jealous or not but he enjoys and will cherish this a lot. Moreover he doesn't want that 'Seojun' to appear in his peaceful life and dream and destroy them.

Taehyung's heart broke again when Y/N ignored his apology letters and threw them in dustbin of classroom and left.
But he still smiled controlling his tears and walked away dejected amd heartbroken.

The tears started forming at the corners but hw somehow managed to control them. Nothing was working, she isn't even ready to glance at him no matter how much he apologise. Yesterday when he brought a cake for her, not to forget how much time he spent to make it by selecting her favourite best ingredients, just to get it feed by some roadside beggars and breaking his heart in millions of pieces.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲!

Just like this day, Taehyung was trying his very best to make it to to her. She was ignoring his sweet words and apologies. It was hurting him, very badly affecting him but he still managed to keep on that boxy smile on his face.

He annoyed her so much that she accidentally spilled that today she is alone at home because her family along with Eunwoo and Seojun is out of station.

So this baby bear is now standing in front of his angel's smile with a Bouquet and a strawberry cake packed in a box made by him.

Taking a deep sigh before knocking, he prepared himself for what was coming next. He was ready for all her hurted stares and hatred, he was even prepared if she slapped him right on his face but now he will not bear her silent treatment. He knew he deserved.

The whether was also getting dark indicating that rain is soon going to come. The chilly wind sending shivers down his spine.

He smiled realising his angel was to kind to even raise her voice at him. Any other girl would have complaint about him to her brothers but she didn't as she cares for him. The alone thought sent millions of butterflies in his tummy. He smiled widely and blushed thinking that.

The reason why he gets attracted towards her is her innocence and her kindness. It drives him crazy. Sighing, he knocked lightly at the door before slowly opening it.

His eyes fell upon a cute little girl with baggy clothes. He wanted to hug her right then and there but he somehow controlled his desires which ruined everything last time.

Her eyes widened and she whispered his name making his eyes roll mentally at how good it sounded.

"A-Angel Pl-Please don't take me as a creep for coming here but please accept my apology. *giving her bouquet and cake*

" Please Taehyung get out from here. I don't want to listen anything nor want anything from you." She said eyeing the Bouquet. Although it hurts her to see him like this but she ain't gonna forgive him....not now atleast.

"Please Y/N please just one chance I-"

"No means No Taehyung"
She angrily yelled at him making him flinch. The sudden raindrops fell on him making him aware of the rain.

"Plea-"

"GO AWAY TAEHYUNG!"
*shuts the door*
His Bouquet and cake dropped as he started knocking kn the door with desperation laced in his voice and roared,

"Angel Please I beg you! Please forgive me....Please I will never do this ....Please let me in please....Y/N YOU THINK I WILL GO AWAY? NO ANGEL YOU ARE WRONG!

I WILL BE SITTING HERE UNTIL YOU OPEN THIS DOOR AND HERE ME OUT. I WILL KEEP STANDING HERE EVEN IF I HAVE TO STAND FOR HOURS."

Taehyung yelled at his top voice making Y/N close his eyes in pain. She never wanted to do this but she knows that he deserves it. She will forgive him but not now.....

Moreover, he is not going to stand down there waiting for her in rain..........Right?

︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨 !
。◕‿◕。

ᵏᵒᵒᵏⁱᵉ ⁱˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵒᵏᵃʸ? ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ʷᵒʳʳʸ!

𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮!

𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕝𝕝!
ᵇʸᵉ ᵇʸᵉ♡︎♡︎♡︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 8.9K 21
[Not edited] [A story from second lead's pov] || completed. "Can't you the see the love that I have for you in my eyes?", she thought as she stared...
166K 7.7K 24
They say 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 is a beautiful feeling and Having a 𝗖𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗛 is a feeling that only we, ourselves can...
558K 27.1K 48
A reunion between ex lovers, Taehyung and Jungkook, happens in an unexpected event which brings back the memories that cause them heartaches. But not...
45K 1.4K 56
Y/N is as usual breathtaking beautiful girl. She is a very sensitive girl. She used to love a person with all her heart. Allah had also given her the...