Me As Someone's First Love 2...

By Romantic_Fanatics

Mahir lost Bela in an accident and from then he never liked his own daughter Shravani Sehgal who looks exactl... More

ME AS SOMEONE'S FIRST LOVE II- IMPORTANT
I Love You For Your Own Self 💞
Locked Up 🔐
❤️ Cozy night in Library ❤️
Mihir loses his calm☄️
Shravani V/S Tanya ✌️
My Knight in the shining armour ✨ ❤️
Shravani's outburst 💨
Dreadful Past 💔
Shravani has a boyfriend? 😳
Boyfriend Material?🤨
Warmth and Comfort! 🤗
Getting Along With Eachother! 👩‍❤️‍👨
College Trip 😄
Aao Milo Chale 🍃
21 Questions ⁉️
Making it special 🖤❤️
SHOCKED!!!
She's Back!
The Family Reunion ❤️
The peaceful sleep 😇
Kiss 👀
Falling 🍁❤️ 🌠
Shravani worries about Mihir!
Caring & Concerned ❤️
Stay 😊
Jealous 👀
Pissed Shravani 🤭
Walk through the Alley!😂❤️
Realization & Confession❤️✨
Asking Her Out 👀✨❤️
Answer.
You're Staying Away From Him.
An experimental relationship!
Professor of Love😌
Dominant Boyfriend
First Date
Farewell Eve✨
Their first official date!✨♥️
Shravani goes Missing!
Not a nightmare.
Escaping with the Devil!
Promise 💍
The puzzle of Past!
BEHIR 's Anniversary ✨❤️
End of Shrahir?
Either Mihir or Mahir?
Turns of Life
It's Over!
Masoorie!
Goodbye!
Death.
Deserve to die!?
Leap of years.
Happy Ending?
Epilogue; First and Ultimate Love ❤️ ♾️

Tanya's wrongdoings get exposed 😶

306 52 27
By Romantic_Fanatics

The two days went in preparing for the face off and finally it was the day...

When Tanya and Shravani were going to perform against eachother...

Professor: I knew no else would dare to compete against you...

Said the professor looking at Shravani who stood wearing a white anarkali and the chunari was tied around her waist.

No one else was present there other than Darsh and Sanya..

Tanya: that's your misunderstanding ma'am.. here I'm .. going to perform against her today..

She said entering the hall when everyone turned around..

She was wearing a skinny jeans with a pull over.. her hairs tied up in a messy bun and the smal hair flicks falling on her face..

She was beautiful.. but her nature made her always look like a vamp..

Processor: I see .. then let's start with you Tanya...

She asked when Tanya nodded..

A hip hop number was played and no doubt she danced excellently in that...

After some mins she was done with the performance when everyone clapped for her..

Professor: it was great Tanya.. now let's look at what Shravani has prepared..

She said when Tanya looked at Shravani..

She passed her cellphone to Sanya who nodded playing the song..

Raghu kul reet sadaa chali aayi
Praan jaaye par vachan na jayi

Shravani stood with her back to them moving her hands in a synchronised manner from her waist to the side of her face..

The music played when she took a round spreading her arms and at the end locking the above her head...

Raghuvar teri raah nihaarein
Saaton janam se Siya

As she started moving her legs the sound of ghungroo echoed in to room making the professor smile...

Here Tanya looked at her smirking while Darsh and Sania were smiling looking at the professor being impressed..

Ghar more pardesiya
Aao padharo piya
Ghar more pardesiya
Aao padharo piya

Just then Mihir walks in holding his guitar and smiles looking at Shravani who was dancing so beautifully...

The music of drumb beats came as she started doing the kathak steps.

His eyes travelled to Tanya who was nearing Shravani from back without anyone's notice..

He looked at her suspiciously.. he knew she was going to do something but he didn't knew that she can stoop so low..

Before he could even come forward dhe threw the oil just on the place where Shravani was taking rounds ..and moved aside..

Mihir saw Shravani was stepping on that surface when he ran towards her direction..

Shravani: aaaahhhh...

She closed her eyes scared while the professor and Sansh (Sanya+darsh) looked shocked...

Tanya was grinning and smirking looking at her falling but soon her smirk was replaced with a frown as Mihir came and held her in his arms preventing her from falling..

Sanya: Shravu

She came running to her while Shravani was still clutching on his shoulder...while he was holding her by her waist tightly looking at her closed eyes...

Professor: Shravani? You ok?

Mihir: Shravani... Open your eyes... See you are fine...

He said softly when she finally opened her eyes and looked at him...
He blinked his eyes assuring her while she stood with his support only to wince in pain but didn't said anything..

Professor: how did you fall?

She asked confused when Tanya jumped in..

Tanya: dekha appne professor.. isse samhalke dance tak kia nahi jata.. kahi event ke din v asa he hua toh?

She asked when the professor looked at her...

Professor: she has been performing here from past 2 years Tanya... And she's the best in this field.. mistakes and coincidence do happen.. that doesn't mean we'll just keep in saying the same thing and restricting someone from doing anything..

She scolded her when she looked awa angrily..

Mihir: exactly ma'am.. and this was not any mistake or accident.. it was pre planned..

He said in a calm yet dangerous tone..

Sanya: and it must be her I guess..

Sanya asked gritting her teeths.. Shravani looked at her leg when Mihir placed his hand on her and raised his brows when she shook her head cutely..

Mihir: this is the oil she threw on the floor so that Shravani would fall and she would easily get the opportunity to perform..

Mihir said glaring at Tanya who was already shaking with anger.

Professor: that's ridiculous of you Tanya.. age tumhe jitna tha toh tum imandari se jitti... Par tumne jo kia hai na... That's really wrong..

Tanya looked away being embarrassed when the professor looked at Shravani...

Professor: Shravani.. you will be performing tis Thursday but before that take leave for one day... I don't want you to suffer with your leg...

She said when Shravani nodded and the professor left leaving them behind..

Tanya was looking at Shravani with hatred in her eyes while four of them were looking at her with disgust..

Mihir: Tanya I'm warning you for the last time better you start behaving nicely with her... If you can't.. then stay the fuck away from her.. don't. I repeat don't come near her ever... Otherwise I myself don't know what I'll do to you...

He said dangerously when she looked at him with red eyes and glaring Shravani for the last time left from there.

Mihir: tum thik ho?

He asked looking at her while his one had was still around her shoulder holding her..

Sharavani: main..aah...

She winced when she took a step..

Darsh: damn it. Mihir isey bitha pehle

He nodded and lifted her in his arms taking her to the bench and placed her on it..

He sat on his knees and held her leg...

Mihir: isme swelling ho jayegi... How will you perform Shravani?

He asked worried when she looked at him...

Sharavani: kuch nahi hoga.. thik ho jayega..

She tried to convince them...

Mihir: we are going to hospital now and then I'll drop you to your mansion..

He stated when she looked horrified..

Sharavani: hospital? Please..I ... I don't want to go to hospital...

She said with shaking voice when Mihir looked at her shocked..

Sanya: but we need to get treated Shravani..

Darsh: exactly.. swelling aa jayegi fir..

He said when she looked away as her body started shaking..

Sharavani: no please.. mujhe...nahi jana hospital.... Please... please...

She said as her voice started cracking... The three of them looked shocked at her... As her body started getting numb and she started sweating badly..

Mihir: ok ok.. we'll.. we'll not go anywhere... But we can go to your home right?"

He asked calming her when she just nodded somehow...

Mihir: fine ... Let's go then...

He picked her in his arms and unlike other times she didn't protested instead she went to her deep thoughts thinking about the day when she lost her everything..

(Italics for past)

"You... Because of you I lost my wife.. I hate you.. I just hate you... I thought you came like an angel in our life..
But you know what angels do? Try light up one's life when they enter their world...
But you... From the time you came in our world you started making it a hell..
You just took away my everything..
Just stay away ... Get the hell out of here..."

Little Shravani looked at the body lying completely burnt... Everywhere blood was seen..

She was going to touch the body when she was pulled back with a strong force..

" Stay the fuck away.." he shouted when she flinched hearing his tone..

Vish came running to her and took her in her arms when slowly she started getting unconscious and lost her senses..

Vish: Shravani? Shravani open you eyes...

Even after patting her cheeks when she didn't opened her eyes she started getting panicked..

Vish: Shravaniiii....

Mihir: Shravani... Shravani?

She was brought back to her present with his voice..

Sharavani: huh?

She asked when he pointed at her hands which were wrapped around his neck... She looked at her hands .. his face .. again her hands and immediately backed off..

Sanya got inside while Mihir smiled and sat on the driving seat with Darsh beside him and they moved towards SM (Sehgal Mansion) ...

Mihir: (thinking) yeh Shravani hospital ka naam sunte he itna kyu dar gayi? Akhir aisi kya baat hai jo woh hospital ke naam se v kapne lagti hai?

He thought looking through the rare view mirror at Shravani who was lost in her thoughts looking outside the window...

Mihir: (thinking) pata nahi tumme kitne raaz dabe hue hai...
Chahe jitna v chupalo labon se na sahi
par tumhari akhein sab naya kar jati hai... Tumse tumhara sara dard chin lena chahta hu... Tumhe bas main is duniya ki sari khushiyan dena chahta hu...
Tumhe bas ab sari khushiyan dena chahta hu...

~ TO BE CONTINUED ~

Hello everyone 😊
Hope you all liked this part ☺️❤️
Don't forget to vote comment and share 😇💗

See you all soon❣️

Love Love ❤️

Total words: 1500

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 191 1
|COMPLETED| |REPUBLISHING| "Why are you rejecting the proposal?" "First of all , i have no interest in marriage and secondly she doesn't meet my sta...
167K 10.1K 34
A Behir Story He loves her from when he himself didn't know. He's not a someone common, while she didn't ever like him a bit. She stay away from the...
58K 5.2K 22
"Pyar dosti hai" did you hear this of course everyone does. Love is the best feeling in the whole universe, can you imagine how this feeling will bec...
12.2K 1.5K 6
Thank you Yashna for the beautiful cover for Muffin ki Tiffin ❤️ loads of love ❤️ Mahir Sehgal and Bela Sharma are studying in final year BCA. Two di...