Magicblazer Oneshots

Від 52DCStan

Heyyyy what's up y'all, we back with some more oneshots for JohnZee/Magicblazer, my obvious OTP! (For Wattpad... Більше

Cry For Me
Outta My Head
Bonnie & Clyde
Rough
I Do
Fine
Monster Under Your Bed
My Immortal
Fuck the Stars
Supernatural
A Heart for a Heart
How Dark?
Back To Me

Light of my Life

55 3 0
Від 52DCStan

i. Fifteen

In the middle of the night, my phone rings. "Hey, J... another nightmare?"

"Anna?" An unfamiliar voice asks, as if they didn't know who I was, but knew my name, like they weren't sure who they were talking to. "Who- who are you?" I ask in return, my voice changing drastically. "Are you Anna?"

Only John calls me Anna. "Who's asking? And at this time, nonetheless?"

"Constantine's in the back room passed out. Said to call you if he did pass out."

"I'm- I'm sorry, where is he? Who are you?"

"Name's Adam Dean. He's at Starlight."

"Starli-..." I start before remembering what Starlight was.

The bar down the street.

What drove him to go there this time?

"Hold him in the back. I'll be there soon."

I hang up the phone and roll off of my bed, waving a hand over my body, changing into a scarlet-colored corset and leather pants, putting a black blazer over it.

If I'm going to pick this dumbass up from a bar, I need to pass like I'm twenty-one.

I unlock my window and drop down onto the ground.

I jump over the fence and into the street before walking out to the bar.

"ID?" A bouncer asks. I flash him my fake ID. "When'd you turn 21?"

"Damn it, just let me in. I just want to pick my boyfriend up."

"I need a date."

"Four months ago," I lie, and push past him.

Wow. Damn, that's the first time someone's questioned me in a while.

"Hi, Adam Dean?"

"Anna?"

"Where's John? I want to get him the hell out of here."

"Back room."

I walk to the back room, ignoring the men that holler at me.

I walk into the room, and see him passed out, wearing a black leather jacket that's not his, and some very low jeans, with a shit ton of eyeliner.

"Shit, how drunk are you, John?" I mutter, holding him in my arms and shaking him awake. "John, J, please, wake- wake up... c'mon, please..."

He opens his eyes slightly. "Anna..?"

"Please, J, let's- let's go home," I mutter. "When'd y- when'd ya get so bloody hot..." I barely hear, his eyes wandering to my breasts.

"John?" he loops his arms around my neck and pulls me down into a kiss.

He's- he's my best friend. Nothing more.

I push myself up, away from his touch. "John, you're drunk."

"I know... can't bloody bring myself t' do this when I'm bloody sober..."

"John, please..." I pull him into my arms and whisper a spell under my breath, teleporting us outside his door.

I knock on the door, and everything immediately changes in my tone once I see who opens the door. "I- oh- Mister- Mister Constantine..." I say, my eyes immediately shooting towards the ground to avoid his gaze. "I... I thought... I thought that Cheryl would be home... where- where is she?"

"The slut's out with her boyfriend. Now, why are you here, Zatara?"

"I... I'm- John's-"

"Did I ask why the killer is here? I asked why you're here, and looking so fucking hot at the same time."

"I'm- I'm here to help John." I pull John away from the door, pulling his arm over my shoulder, helping him stand. "If you won't help him, I will," I bite out, turning to leave. "Why're you with him, when you could be-"

I turn the corner and teleport us into my room. "John... you can- you can sleep here for the night. I'll get you some Advil and shit in the morning, just- just sleep. You can have the bed, I'll take the floor."

Now I pray that my dad doesn't walk into my room.

ii. Seventeen

Two rapid knocks sound at my door. "Shit," I breathe quickly. "Wha-"

The door starts to open, and I quickly mutter a "Emit pots," making the door stop straight in its tracks. "Wait, what the bloody fuck did you ju-"

"Made it so that you don't get murdered by my father," I explain. "Your father..?"

"Yes, dumbass." I roll my eyes and then the headache kicks in. "Are you alright, Love?"

"I'm fine. Just... let's get you the fuck out of here before my father finds you." I open my window for him. "I don't feel like being crucified today, alright? Please, just go," I plead, and he complies, surprisingly. "Love, I'm sorry if I ever put anythin' on you."

"You don't have to apologize for any-"

"I love you, Zee. You might not believe me, but, I truly do." He kisses me lightly and perfect, my heart and body melting in that one moment, and then he exits my room, jumps from the window to the ground below, and I smile after him, cancelling the spell with a flick of my wrist. "Zee, why is your window open?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. Must've- must've left it opened on accident," I lie, closing it. "John was here, wasn't he?"

"Don't know what you're talking about," I lie, and he sighs. "Piccola, how many times must I tell you? He's no good for you, darling, why won't you understand that? I'm your father, Zatanna. I only want the best for you."

"What about the rest of the world? What about the people that aren't as fortunate as I am, what- what about people like John?" I question. "You always preach that we should be good, help everyone, but you refuse to allow me to help John," I point out. "That's because the way you want to help him, that isn't just a one-time. It's a sentence for the rest of your life, darling. I'm sorry that he's going throu-"

"No the hell you're not. You want him gone, dead."

"Can you blame me? You've snuck out of the house almost every night to "save" him," Dad says, and I fall silent.

I hear John's scream in my mind.

"D- Dad! Stop!" I hear. John... "I'm sorry, Dad," I sigh. "For what?"

"I need to... something's wrong with John. I need to go," I tell him with an apologetic smile, then teleporting where Mr. Constantine was carving something into John's arm. "It's your bloody fault she's gone, Killer!" Mr. Constantine yells. "Stop, get off of him!" I yell at him, prying his hands away from John. "C'mon, John. I'll get you out of here," I spit out, shielding him. "You don't deserve to be here."

"Always need your girlfriend to pull you out, eh, Killer? Be a man an' stand up for yourself!"

"John? Dad?" Cheryl asks, walking into the room. "Go back to your room, slag. This don't concern you," Mr. Constantine tells her. "Obviously if you're telling me that it doesn't concern me, it absolutely concerns me. Now, get away from my brother. Don't make me ask you again, arsehole."

"Thanks, Cheryl," I say as I exit the house, John's arm around my shoulder. "I've got you, don't worry," I assure him. "You'll be back, Killer!" Mr. Constantine yells.

"Love, your dad's gonna bloody kill- agh..." He groans in pain, clutching his side once we're in my room. "Yeah, no. I don't give a fuck about what my dad does to me." I open John's shirt to find four large gashes on the side of his chest. "John..."

"Love, I... I can take care of my- myself," he tries to argue. "Shh... I'm right here, John."

iii. Twenty

"Nick, where the fuck is John?!" I yell at my boyfriend. "Oh, yeah, ignore my bleeding self, sweetheart," he argues back. "Yes, ignore you! Where is John? Constantine, where is he?!" I scream at him. "Why do you care so much for him?!"

"You two went out to find some relic, and I know how desperate you are! You're so... you'll do anything to get what you want, and that includes sacrificing your boyfriend. So, at least tell me if he's alive or not."

"Don't worry, darling, your favorite's alive."

"Well, maybe he's my favorite because he's not some sadistic sack of shit that'll sacrifice everything for some relic! If you'll excuse me."

I can't let him go now...

I'm coming, John. Hold on.

"Dnif nhoJ enitnatsnoC!" I yell, slamming my hand on the ground.

Images flashed before my eyes.

A haunted mansion.

Star.

Star Court.

I know where he is.

"You might not give a fuck whether if John makes it back alive, but I do. I'm going to find him."

"Wait, wait, wait... Zee, darling, wait."

"What do you want, asshole?" I question, sighing. "Babe, look-"

"No. You put John in trouble, and I'm getting him out. Nothing you can do to stop me."

I walk through a portal across the street and around the corner from the house.

I'm coming for you.

I ignite a flame of magic in my hand and run into the house, bust straight through the door. "Motherfucker, let's fight! Where are you?"

"Zatara, such a pleasure to finally meet you," a voice says, and I sigh.

You're here to save John, and that's what you're going to do.

"Where's Constantine?" I question, igniting flames in my palms. "Hasty, aren't we?"

"Don't make me repeat myself. John Constantine. Where is he?" I question, about done with this asshole. "Za-"

I rush the asshole, pinning him down to the ground with a knife of magic pressed against his throat. "Like I said, don't make me repeat myself. Where?" I repeat. The asshole just chuckles at this. "I'd rather go to the Lord's domain than help you," he spits. "Suit yourself."

The demon opens a portal beneath him, and I almost fall beneath before I levitate myself so I don't fall.

I slit my hand with a knife from my shorts and slightly wince in pain before I get over it. "Afferte me ad Ioannem Constantinum!" I yell and slam my hand against the ground after tracing a minor rune into the ground, the blood becoming suspended in the air before starting to flow towards a certain direction.

Found him.

I run at this point, ignoring the sounds that were behind me.

Knives came flying at me from all directions, and I barely dodge them. "Tcetorp!" I yell, a shield of my magic surrounding me. "John!" I call, trying to find my boyfriend. "Babe!"

Finally, I hear a voice.

Thank God.

I run to the source of the voice to find John tied up and gagged. "John!" I kneel beside him, ungag and untie him before wrapping him in a hug. "Oh, God, John!"

"It's okay, you're gonna be okay, John." I open a portal and help him through, closing it right behind us. "Where... where are we?" He asks weakly, looking around and recognizing it as not our shared apartment with Nick.

"Shadowcrest. You're safe here," I assure him, holding him closer to me. "I promise.""Zee..." I look down at him, look down at his bloodied face. "I'll always be here for you," I whisper, kissing him. "Always."

iv. Twenty-Four

"Zatanna, I need your assistance "Great, what do you need me for, Bruce?"

"You're not gonna be happy about this one," he warns. "Oh, and why is that?"

"It's Constantine."

My body freezes. "No way in hell I'm ever helping that man. Do you know what he's done to me, what he did to my father?!" I borderline yell at him. "I'm well aware. Now, I would not force you to revisit him unless it was absolutely necessary, Zatanna."

"No. I'm not doing it. I don't give a fuck about what you-"

"When you signed onto the league, you promised and swore that you would not let personal feelings intervene with your missions."

"Yes, and I understand that, but... why? Why are you even wasting your time with him? Justice League Dark... we're done, Bruce. There hasn't been a disturbance for such a long time."

"I understand that. However, I spoke to Madame X, and she has premonitions about a rising dark magic that could threaten the world. We could use all the help we can get."

I sigh. "X isn't wrong. She just... isn't. Fine."

"Thank you."

"Don't expect for this to be a re-occurring thing, Bruce. Once this is over, I'm done with John. Never going back to that period in my life ever again."

He nods his head. "Thank you for doing this."

"Not my choice. If I had a choice, I would send him straight to hell."

I open a portal, and I find myself in one of John Constantine's infamous situations he somehow always finds himself in. "Constantine," I greet, raising an eyebrow at the ropes that restricted him as three demons surrounded him. "Oh, 'ey, Love. Been a bit, 'asn't it?"

"Wish it could've been longer," I respond with a sigh. He has the very audacity to laugh, and then flashes me one of those infuriating smiles, the one that used to make my heart flutter and my body ache for his touch. As much as I hate to admit it, it still has the same effect on me as it did back then.

"I'm in- uh, a bit of a struggle 'ere, Love. Think ya could 'elp me out?"

"Struggle's putting it lightly. So. what the fuck did you do to piss these three off?"

"Nothin' outta the ordinary, Love. Sold my soul, nicked a few relics, conned 'em out of their quid, the typical. Now, wanna 'elp me? Swear I'll make it up t' ya later. How you want me t' do that is entirely up t' you, Love."

I roll my eyes. "X told Br... Batman that she had a premonition about a rising dark magic that could threaten the world. He told me to get you. I told him I would, so here I am. Let's go, conman."

I flicked my finger and the ropes undid themselves, and then I turned to the three demons. "Okay. See, now if it was up to me, he would be all yours. Unfortunately, Batman requires John's... expertise. Maybe another time. For now, farewell."

I teleport both of us out. "Even after nine bloody years, you're still gonna 'ave my back, still gonna rescue me, eh, Love?"

"Don't push your luck, Constantine."

v. Twenty-Five

I'm having a good old time, reading a few technical spell books and the sort, drinking a glass of wine and minding my own business in our room at the watchtower when I hear a portal open. "J?" I look up, and see him bleeding on the floor. "JOHN! JOHNNY!" I yell, dropping my book, the glass of wine falling on the floor and crashing against the wood.

"Wh- what happened, John?!"

In true Constantine fashion, he laughs.

Then, he spits and coughs out blood. "John, J, baby, lis- talk to me, babe. Please."

"Bloody Zed. Got me tied up in all shades an' types of shite."

"What'd she get you into this time?"

"Asked me for 'elp on a bit of a demonic business. Said it was a kid. Me bein' me, I said yes. An' well, it got a bit out of 'and."

I sigh. "Naturally. Doesn't explain to me why you are bleeding on our floor right now. Bruce's gonna be pissed as a motherfucker at us," I tell him, pulling him into my arms. He chuckles. "Yeah, well, serves 'im right for cockblocking us so many times." I stand up and start carrying him to the bathroom. "Well, Love, can't lie t' ya an' say that I don't enjoy this. We should do this more."

"What, have you have a near death experience?"

"You carry me. Turns me on like you wouldn't believe, Love." He shoots me one of those unbelievably charming, absolutely batshit insane smirks he always gives me. I roll my eyes and lower him into the bathtub. "Don't get too ahead of yourself, alright? I'm just trying to make sure you don't die here. You've got way too much blood loss for a human-"

"Oh, playin' that card, are we now?"

"I didn't mean it like that and you know it. Now, how did this," I motion to the lower half of his shirt, which is full red, a severe contrast from the stark white it typically is.

Hell, it's darker than his tie. "Happen, J?" I open his shirt and find so many slash marks.

Looks like a knife, most likely is.

"Okay, what type of demon uses a knife?"

"The nasty, stuck-in-a-body kind, Love. Now, it shouldn't be too much of a bitch to heal, so, if you- if you please."

"Why don't you do it yourself?" I ask with a raised eyebrow before waving my hand over his wounds, the injuries healing on impact. "Might've burnt my powers out a bit, Love. Probably out for a few days."

"You insolent, selfish bastard. Do you know how dangerous either of us being out of commission can be?

"Oh, I know, darling."

"So why would you-"

"Listen, Love, it was out of my control, okay?" He insists. "Highly doubt that. John, please... just be more careful next time? I'm not asking you to leave this life behind, to stop with everything, fighting, but... I'm just- please just make it back home in one piece. I'm begging you, J. We've been together for ten years, just- please, babe. I can't bear to lose you, not when I've lost everyone else," I plead, hugging him close. "Love, listen to me. I'm not goin' anywhere. I promise. Even if I die, I'll find my way back. Swear by it."

"You better."

+1 (Thirty-Two)

"Zee! Anne! I'm 'ome!"

We look at each other. "Daddy's back."

Then, she teleports. "Anne! Don't use- oh, my God..." I teleport after her where John's at the door.

She runs into his arms and I lean against a wall, smiling at them. "Daddy!"

"Annie! So, how are my favorite girls doin'? Did ya miss me?"

"I was scared you wouldn't come back, Daddy..."

"I'm always going to come back, Anne. No matter what. Now, can I talk with your mum for a secon'?"

I scoff. "Liar," I mutter under my breath.

He lets our newly-four-year-old down on the ground and she runs back to her room. "Glad to see you made it in one piece again, John. Not a scratch on you this time around, I'm impressed."

"Ey, c'mon Love, gotta give me some props, I've been better ever since Anne was born," he insists, lighting a cigarette, which I take out of his mouth. "If you don't stop this damn habit, Constantine... it's gonna kill you again."

"Goin' back to callin' me by my last name, eh, Love?" He smirks, holding me close and rubbing circles into my hips. "John, please."

"With us, there's no truly 'appy endin'. How'd Anne do without me?"

"Worried for her dad. Can't blame her. If my dad disappeared like you do so often, well goddamn, I would be worried sick every moment."

"Jus' be glad that Batsy don't make us go on double-missions together anymore." I smile and laugh. "Not in a long time. Don't jinx it."

As I say that, both of our phones ring. "Bloody fuckin' 'ell."

I laugh. "I'll go tell Anne."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

415K 12.6K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
499K 14.3K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
879K 53.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.8M 58.9K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...