Larry Stylinson -Imagines

By Whatsuphello1

Self explanatory . Don't expect any sexual content in my works , any of them . Fluff only , with a side of an... More

Let's start off
Morning
Drunk Louis , Sober Harry
Punk Harry , Flowerchild Louis
Harry comes back from the army
I'll Wait For You
Blind Louis
The Dancer And The Singer
Punk Harry , Flowerchild Louis ~Part 2
Kitten Hybrid Louis ~Part 2
Blind Louis ~Part 2
Punk Harry , Flowerchild Louis ~part 3
Blind Louis ~Part 3
Kitten Hybrid Louis ~Part 3
Harry comes back from the army ~Part 2
Drunk Louis , Sober Harry ~Part 2
The Dancer And The Singer ~Part 2
Blind Louis ~Part 4
Jealous Harry
Just The Way You Are
Jealous Louis
Fanboy Louis
Marcel or Harry ?
His Baby
Love on Crutches
I'll Be Your Reason
Always There For You
Hybrid Louis : Pool Time
Blind Louis : Camping
AMAAF : Prankster
Halloween
I'll Be Your Reason ~Part 2
A Misunderstanding
Lipstick Kisses Prank : AMAAF
Kissies
Drunk Harry , Sober Louis
Apocalypse
Opposites Are Opposites
Blind Harry
Heartbroken
Wrongly Jealous
Just The Way You Are ~Part 2
Wrong Number
Vet Harry
Wrong Number -Part 2
Makeup Artist
Cursed
Don't Mess With The Wrong Person
Body Painting
My Tutor
Wisdom Teeth (Harry)

Kitten Hybrid Louis

22.4K 488 476
By Whatsuphello1

Enjoy x

~~

Harry opebed the door to a cats' shelter , after a long night of thinking about adopting a cat .

The guy in the entrace smiled at him , "Hello , young boy , how can I help you ?"

Harry smiled back , taking off his coat since it was heated inside , "I'd like to adopt a cat ."

The guy nodded and got up from the chair , "Right this way ."

Harry followed him , the guy opened a door for him , "Those are our cats , call me if you need anything , I'm Adam ."

Harry nodded and walked in , Adam closing the door behind him , leaving him alone to decide .

Harry walked to the cages , some cats asleep , some awake . He smiled , loving how cute they look .

He reached his hand up to pet one of the cats , who purred under his touch . He smiled , the cat meowing at him . But then he heard a small yawn , most likely of a person .

He thought it was Adam who came to check on him , he turned around to the door , but he wasn't there . Harry furrowed his eyebrows , he's sure a hundred percent he just heard someone yawning .

He looked around , noticing quite a large cage in the corner . He walked towards the cage and knelt down , surprised to see a boy sitting there , rubbing his eyes sleepily .

"What the ..."

The boy in the cage jumped at his voice , eyes widening . He clung to the back of the cage , as far away as he could from the unknown person .

The boy was small with feathery-brown hair , big blue eyes and long eyelashes , tan skin and pink lips . Harry thought he was absolutely beautiful .

"Adam ?" Harry called , not taking his eyes off the boy . The boy whimpered at his name , curling into himself further .

"Did you call me ?" Adam walked in , and Harry nodded . "Why the fuck is there a boy in this cage ?"

"He's not just a boy , he's a freak of nature ." Adam rolled his eyes , "He's a cat hybrid , he has cat ears . As I said , a freak ."

Harry's heart clenched at his words ; He felt so sorry for the boy . He turned his attention back to the boy , "Hey , I'm Harry . What's your name ?"

The boy looked at him , still not talking , too terrified to move .

"He asked you a question , answer it !" Adam growled , shaking his cage . The boy whimpered again and Harry was quick to push him away , "What the fuck is wrong with you ?!"

"He's a disgrace , look at him . If you want it , just take it , I've been waiting for ages to get rid of this thing ." Adam snapped , chest heavied from anger . He threw the key to the cage on the floor , leaving and closing the door behind him .

Harry picked the key and knelt down next to the cage , twisting the key in the lock and opening it .

"I'm sorry for how he treated you , but you can come home with me ." Harry said softly , not wanting to scare the boy . The boy looked up at him , tears streaming down his face .

"I'm not going to hurt you , I promise . I'm Harry , what's your name ?" Harry smiled , showing his dimple .

The boy wiped his eyes , "N-name is-s L-Louis-s ." He said quietly .

"Hi Louis , nice meeting you . Want to come home with me ?" Harry still smiled , holding his hand forward for Louis to take it .

"H-Home ?" Louis asked quietly .

"Yes , home . I will give you everything you need , food , shower , new clothes , cuddles ." Harry said softly but also excitedly , eyes shining .

Louis looked at his hand and scooted forward , touching Harry's fingers with his small ones , then letting Harry's hand cup his tiny hand , helping him out of the cage and stand up on wobbly legs .

When Louis looked up at Harry , Harry gasped .

"Louis , who gave you those horrible bruises ?" Harry asked sadly , gently cupping his cheeks .

"A-Adam ." Louis said quietly , looking down .

Harry cradled the boy into his arms , petting lightly behind his ears , 'I'm sorry for what he's done , Louis . But you're with me now , and I won't let anyone hurt you , ever again ."

Louis sniffed quietly , nodding into his chest . Then he said , "S-Smell good ."

Harry smiled , "I smell good ?" Louis nodded and blushed , Harry chuckled and rubbed his back lightly , "C'mon , now , let's go home ."

Harry put his coat around Louis , chuckling when the coat reached the middle of his thighs , "You're so tiny , it's cute ."

Louis blushed again and snuggled into the coat , loving the warmth . He clung to Harry's side , Harry wrapped a protective arm around him and looked down , "Don't you have shoes ?"

Louis shook his head . "It's raining outside , i'll have to carry you to the car . Is that okay with you ?" Harry said , Louis nodded and let Harry scoop him up , he snuggled into Harry's chest and closed his eyes , knowing they'll have to face Adan on their way out .

Harry cooed softly at the boy in his arms , opening the door .

"Thank god , finally . Take this thing away ." Adan sighed . Harry glared at him , "Fuck you , asshole ." He said and opened the door , walking outside of the shelter . the weather was cold and Louis snuggled closer to Harry , until they reached his car .

Harry opened the passenger door and sat Louis down , "Do you know how to put on a seatbelt ?" He asked , Louis shook his head . Harry smiled reassuringly , helping him his seatbelt on . He got up to close the door but Louis clutched his arm , making him bend down again , "Need anything , Lou ?"

"S-s-stay ." Louis said not letting go of his arm . Harry cooed at him once again , "Oh , Lou . I'm not leaving you . But I need to drive us home yeah ? I'm gonna sit right here , next to you , okay ?" Harry pointed to the driver's deat , Louis nodded and let go of his arm , Harry closed the door and went to the driver's seat , sliding in and turning the car on , driving home .

~

"We're here ." Harry smiled , pulling into the driveway , parking the car . He got out and quickly ran to Louis' side , who was having trouble with undoing his seatbelt .

Harry opened the door , "Here , let me help ." He smiled , pressing the red button and letting the belt slide back to her place , he scooped Louis up in his arms and carried him to the door .

"This is your new home , you're gonna love it here , I promise ." Harry smiled and unlocked the door , walking inside and closing it behing him , placing Louis down on his feet .

"Welcome ." Harry smiled , taking his coat off Louis' shoulders , hanging it on the hanger and going to turn the heater on .

Louis stood in the entrace , not wanting to be rude by feeling too much at home .

Harry came back to him , smiling at him , "Do you want to take a shower ? I will make up lunch and we can watch a movie ."

"N-need bat-th . Me h-have cat e-ears and-d no l-like w-w-water on it-t ." Louis stuttered , blushing .

"It's okay , you can go take a bath . I will lend you some of my clothes , i'll try to find my smallest ones ." Harry smiled , winking at him . Louis nodded and let Harry lead him into a room .

"This is my room , we can share a room , or you prefer hving your own room ...?" Harry trailed off , giving Louis a questioning look .

"S-share is ok-kay ." Louis giggled , a small smile on his face .

Harry bit his lip , "You're adorable ." He stroked his cheek lightly , going to the closet to get him clothes and a towel . He came back a minute later , Louis sitting on the bed , waiting .

"Here are your clothes , and a towel ." Harry said and took Louis' hand , leading him to the bathtub .

He placed the clothes on the sink and the towel near the tub , on the closed toilet seat . He turned the water on , making sure they're warm enough .

He turned to Louis , "If you need anything , call me yeah ?" Louis nodded and before Harry left , he grabbed his arm . "H-help ."

"You need help ?" Harry asked , Louis nodded , "S-shirt . st-tuck ." He said , blushing from embarrassment .

"No need to be embarrassed , Lou . I'll help you ." Harry smiled , moving the fringe from his forehead . "Arms up ." He ordered , holding the hem of his shirt . Louis lifted his arms up , letting Harry slide the shirt off .

"T-thanks ." He smiled softly , Harry smiled at him and placed a quick , small peck to his forehead , "You're welcome . I'll go make lunch , come to the kitchen when you've finished ."

Louis nodded and Harry left the bathtoom , closing the door behind him .

~

Harry checked on the pizza in the oven , when he heard light footsteps padding on the floor . He looked up and saw Louis , wearing a sweatpants and a long sleeve shirt , his small sock-covered feet covered by the sweatpants .

"Hey ." Harry smiled , holding his arms open for Louis to cuddle into his chest . "Hi ." Louis said , cuddling into his chest , loving the warmth and the safe feeling radiating from Harry .

"The pizza is almost ready ." Harry said , and Louis looked at him confused , "Wh-what is ..?"

Harry raised his eyebrows , "You don't know what pizza is ?"

"N-never had-d .. befo-ore ." Louis said , cheeks turning red .

"Don't worry , you'll like it , I promise ." Harry smiled , petting behind his ears , watching Louis lean into his touch , trying to hold back a purr .

"You can purr , it's adorable . Don't hold it back ." Harry cooed softly , listening to Louis' purrs .

"M-me was nev-ver all-llowed-d t-to purr ." Louis admitted , burying his face in Harry's chest , pouting . Harry pulled back a little , holding Louis' small waist and lifting him up to sit on the counter , making him squeal in surprise .

"Sorry for scaring you ." Harry laughed , watching Louis pout . "No m-more scar-ring ."

"No more scaring ." Harry smiled , pecking his cheek .

Louis furrowed his eyebrows , "Wh-why doing i-it so m-much ?"

"What ? Kissing ?" Harry smirked . "Y-yes ... me l-like it ." Louis said .

"You like it when I kiss you like that ?" Harry pecked his cheek a few times , getting him to smile . "Y-yes . M-make me feel g-good ."

Harry kissed all over his face , making his smile widen and giggles streamed from his mouth .

"You're so adorable !" Harry laughed , pecking his cheek once more before pulling back , due to the oven going off .

Harry pulled the pizza out , cutting it to pieces and putting it away on two plates , placing them on the table .

"Be careful , it's still hot ." Harry said as Louis went to grab the pizza , before pulling his hand back .

"While we wait for the pizza to cool a little , why don't you tell me about yourself , and i'll tell you about me ?"

Louis nodded , "M-me start ?"

"Yeah , you start ." Harry smiled , waiting for him to start .

"M-me Louis , eigh-ghteen , like r-red , birth-thday Dece-cember twenty fourth-th , no have f-family and frien-nds ." He said quietly , "Is-s all . Y-you ?"

Harry frowned at his story , but shook his head , telling about himself .

"I'm Harry , i'm twenty one , I like the colour blue , my birthday in February first , I have my mom and step-dad and my older sister , and I have three best friends ."

Louis nodded at his words , "C-can me e-eat now ?"

"Yeah , sure . You don't even need to ask ." Harry smiled at him .

"M-me not all-llowed to e-eat bef-fore ask ." Louis lowered his head , but Harry put two fingers under his chin , lifting it up , "Forget about what happened in the past , you're here with me now . Okay ? Do whatever you want , It's your house aswell ."

Louis smiled and nodded , leaning forward and placing a kiss to Harry's cheek .

Harry bit his lip , smiling wide with fond rushing through his veins .

~~

It has been a month since Harry got Louis , and Louis felt more open with Harry .

He discovered new things , new types of food , and got to meet Harry's friends .

Louis was waiting for Harry to come back home from work , he was making a tea in the kitchen . Harry taught him how to make himself a tea with milk , since he liked it so much when Harry first let him taste it .

"Lou , i'm home !" Harry opened the door , kicking his shoes off and closing the door , locking it .

"I-in kitch-chen !" Louis called back , waiting for the water to boil .

"Hello , Lou ." Harry smiled , hugging Louis' waist from behind . "Hi ." Louis smiled , leaning into Harry's chest .

"How have you been ?" Harry asked , placing a kiss between his ears . "G-good . W-want tea ?"

"Sure , Lou . Thanks ." Harry smiled , "I'm going to change into some more comfirtable clothes , yeah ? I'll be right back ."

Louis nodded and stood on his tippy toes , pecking Harry's cheek , something he's done a lot in the past month .

Harry went to change while Louis made their tea , taking it to the living room . He put the two cups on the table and sat on the couch , waiting for Harry to join him .

A few seconds later Harry joined , smiling at him . He sat down next to him and Louis immediately crawled onto his lap , cuddling into his chest .

"Thanks for the tea , Lou ." Harry wrapped his arms around Louis' waist , pecking his forehead .

"W-welcome ." Louis smiled , nuzzling closer into Harry . Harry chuckled , "You're cuddly today , huh ?" He pinched Louis' side , naking him gasp and pull back , getting off his lap .

"Wh-what was ..." Louis was confused . He had this urge to smile and laugh , but Harry wasn't doing something funny .

"What's wrong , Lou ?" Harry frowned . "Th-the thing ... here ." Louis pointed to his side , "Wh-what was ?"

"Oh , you mean this ?" Harry pinched his side again . Louis felt this tingly feeling again , he jumped away and looked at Harry confused . "M-me don't k-know what was ."

"You don't know what a tickle is ?" Harry furrowed his eyebrows , and Louis tilted his head to the side , "What is t-ti...tickle ?"

Harry smiled , "Come here , i'll explain it to you ." He sat up and opened his arms letting Louis sit back on his lap , legs on each side of his body .

"Tickle , is when someone touches you and it makes you feel tingly , and you smile and laugh ." Harry explained , a smile stretched on his face . "Want me to show you ?"

Louis was still confused but nodded , watching Harry's fingers crawl under his shirt over his side , pressing into his skin .

He giggled and flinched away , Harry smirked , "Seems like someone is ticklish ."

"F-feels funny ." Louis giggled as Harry's fingers pressed into his stomach . "M-me like it ."

"You like it ?" Harry smiled , Louis nodded and let out a loud laugh as Harry pressed into his ribs .

"You're adorable ." Harry chuckled and pulled his hands out of his shirt , wrapping his arms around his waist and bringing him closer , kissing his cheek a few times .

"H-Harry will do s-some more ?" Louis asked , looking at Harry . Harry smiled and nodded , "Yeah , but not now , our tea is waiting ."

Louis nodded and got off him , taking his tea in his hands and drinking it slowly , enjoying the warmth going down to his stomach .

~~

"Lou , i'm home !" Harry called and kicked his shoes off , closing the door . There was no answer from Louis .

"Lou ? Where are you , love ?" Harry went to the kitchen , expecting him to be there , making tea , but he wasn't there . Instead , there was a glass shattered on the floor . He went to put his shoes back on , going back to the kitchen to clean up the shattered glass , not wanting Louis to get hurt .

Once he finished he put his shoes in the entrace , going to their bedroom to see if he was there , he opened the door , "Lou ? Are you here ? Please tell me you didn't get hurt from the glass in the kitchen ."

He heard quiet whimpers , he looked around but he couldn't see Louis . He checked in the bathroom , but he wasn't there .

He opened the door to the closet , noticing Louis curled in the corner , crying , his ears flattened on his head .

"Lou ..." He got closer to him , but Louis flinched away , curling up even more . "Hey , is everything okay ?"

Louis didn't answer , just kept crying . "S-sorry . S-s-sorry ." He whimpered .

Harry didn't get why he's apologizing , until he remembered the shattered glass .

"Lou , did you think I would get mad at you ?" He asked softly , crouching down to his level . Louis nodded .

"Oh , Lou . I'm not mad , I promise . It was an accident , I know you'll never do it on purpose ." Harry said softly , scooting closer . He pulled Louis' hands away from his face , noticing a few cuts on his palm .

"C'mere , love , let's get you cleaned up ." Harry scooped Louis up in his arms , taking him to the bathroom . He placed the tiny boy on the sink , going through the drawers for his first-aid kit .

Once he found it he looked at Louis , "It's not going to hurt , I promise . It'll sting a tiny little but everything will be okay , I promise ." He wiped Louis' cheeks and under his eyes , Louis nodded and let Harry take his hands , turning the water on and washing his cuts .

Harry wrapped his cuts , "All done ." He smiled , "Just one more thing ..." He took his hands and placed kisses on his bandages . "You always have to kiss it better ."

Louis nodded and made grabby hands at Harry to hug him . Harry cooed and pulled the tiny boy into his chest , kissing his forehead .

"I love you , Lou ."

"L-love Harry too ." Louis said into his chest . "Now , where is that lovely smile of yours ?" Harry nuzzled into his neck and tickled his sides , making Louis jump and giggle madly , twisting in his embrace . Harry laughed and stopped , pulling back to see the boy smiling widely .

"C-can kiss Harry ? Here ?" Louis asked , finger on Harry's lips . "You want to kiss me on the lips ?" Harry asked , and oh , how much he waited for this moment .

Louis nodded and leaned forward , closing his eyes . Harry did the same , letting his lips press to Louis' gently . Louis' arms went to wrap around Harry's neck , just like he saw in the movies Harry showed him . Harry's hands remained on his waist , pulling his closer .

They pulled apart , smiling . "L-like it ." Louis giggled , blushing . "I liked it too ." Harry smiled , "So , Louis , would you like to be my boyfriend ?"

"B-boyfriend ? What is ?" Louis tilted his head to the side .

"A boyfriend , is the guy you like , you are his and only his , and he is yours and only yours , and you can kiss on the lips whenever you want ."

Louis giggled , "Y-yes , me b-boyfriend ."

Harry smiled and pressed their lips again , "Good , because you're mine , only mine ."

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4K 455 49
mostly fluff, a little mature, a dash of angst harry imagines written by me <3
722 82 16
harry and louis' relationship told through before and after chapters there's a lot of angst but also fluff in the before chapters :) larry is extreme...
12.3K 381 12
Louis didn't believe in love at first sight until he met his neighbour Harry, the gorgeous man in the apartment next door who saved lives and had a s...
12.4K 174 22
Larry One Shots Requests are open. If you have anything you want to read, feel free to comment or message me your ideas :)