Nezu's Private Class

By CrunchyEnby

A story about 3 students that Nezu has grown fond of. Something that can't be good for anyone. Izuku Midoriya... More

Chapter 1: Rough beginnings
Chapter 2: Shinso's Train Ride
Chapter 3: Entrance Exam Prep
Chapter 4: Quick Meeting
Chapter 5: Physical Exams
Chapter 6: Exam Aftermath
Chapter 7: ๏ฟผ Acceptance๏ฟผ and Adoption
Chapter 8: Welcome home Izu!
Chapter 9: Quick heroing tales!
Chapter 10: Early morning shopping spree
Chapter 11: Eraserhead's day
Chapter 12: Another set of Heroing Tales!
Chapter 13: First day of UA
Chapter 14: Battles and Dinner
Chapter 15: Short Decaying tale
Chapter 16: Rescue training! (USJ arc 1)
Chapter 17: Rescued (USJ arc 2)
Chapter 18: Sport festival and Hatsume!
Chapter 19: A Good Start to the Sports Festival
Chapter 20: First and Second Student Matches.
Chapter 21: Recovery and battles!
Chapter 22: Heroic end to the Sports Festival
Chapter 23: Nezu and Kittens!
Chapter 24: Internship Start!
Chapter 25: Training!
Chapter 26: Encounter
Chapter 27: Too many Villains!
Chapter 28: short rest before trouble!
Chapter 29: Villains and heros
Chapter 30: Exam START!
Chapter 31: Last of the Exams!
Chapter 32: Party and meeting with the devil!
Chapter 33: Short tale from a Short break!
Chapter 34: Training Camp! Part 1
Chapter 35: Unexpected Visitors! Part 2
Chapter 36: Group meeting in a firey forest! Part 3
Chapter 37: Training camp over and out! Part 4
Chapter 38: Rush to Rescue!
Chapter 39: A Return to Normal!
Chapter 40: Tales in Friendship!
Chapter 41: Paperwork and Protest!
Chapter 42: Move in day!
Chapter 43: Sleepover woes!
Chapter 44: Dangerous Discovery!
Chapter 45: Baby Izuku; Dorm Short!
Chapter 46: The Bird of Prey in the Underworld!
Chapter 47: Uncomfortable Conversation!
Chapter 48: Exams for the Right to Fight!
Chapter 49: Beach daytrip; Dorm Short!
Chapter 51: Work studies, Beginning!
Chapter 52: A Short Run in!
Chapter 53: A Meeting Before the Battle!
Chapter 54: Shie Hassaikai Raid! (Part 1)
Chapter 55: Overhaul's Fight! (Part 2)
Chapter 56: His Quirk Connection and a Run Against the Clock! (Part 3)
Chapter 57: Shie Hassaikai's Final Breath! (Part 4)
Chapter 58: Hospital and Home After a Long Battle!
Chapter 59: Hospital Visit, Eri and Shinso style!
Chapter 60: Hatsume's Plan!
Chapter 61: Final Preparations for the Festival!
Chapter 62: Gentle Criminal's Preshow Act!
Chapter 63: Eri's Smile!
Chapter 64: Eri's First Day of UA!
Chapter 65: Closing of the Chapter With the Click of a Camera!

Chapter 50: Hitoshi Shinso, run!

941 46 8
By CrunchyEnby

A/N: Time for all of class 1-A to meet the big three! And it's time for the students who passed the exam to pick their work studies. This should be fun. Enjoy this chapter and feel free to leave any type of comments or notes!

Hitoshi POV:

"Hi, I'm Nejire Hado, this is our shy puppy Amajiki. He gets nervous around people. Oh hey, You're Mina right? Are the things on your head horns or would they grow back like antlers if they fell out?" The blue haired 3rd year asks.

"What..." Mina mumbles.

"I'm Mirio Togata, and we're here to tell you all about work studies! I think the best way to do this is by showing you. So let's head down to the gym!" Mirio smiles.

Mirio, Nejire, and Amajiki all stormed our classroom and began to tell us about work studies just a few moments ago. Now they are dragging us down to the gym to see what a work study is. I know it's why we got our licenses and that it's probably similar to the internships but I thought this stuff was only available to upperclassmen. I guess the fall of All Might has left society hungry for a good hero.

"Okay let's get this started!" Mirio smiles before phasing into the floor and taking out some of my classmates.

"What the fuck?!" I panic, unaware of where he went until he punches me in the gut.

"Noooo..." I whimper.

   Apparently he took everyone out. He was so quick and strong there was no way we even stood a chance.

"I only gained all this strength because of my work study. You get a real experience, way more than an internship. Now that you all have your licenses you can actually fight for good! And while these are normally only given to third year da I'm sure that you guys will do great!" Mirio smiles as we all lay on the floor.

"Maybe let's help them up first." Nejire skips over to us.

   After Mirio got done beating the shit out of us we finally figured out how the work studies would work and how we need to prepare. Todoroki and Bakugou won't be able to get a work study until they get their license, which is for the best after seeing how they acted during the exam.

"Shinso, I'll see you at lunch. I gotta grab something from my dorm room!" Izuku waves to me.

"M'kay. See you at Nezu's office." I wave back before being stopped by Eraserhead.

"Shinso, I want you to do your work study with Fatgum." Eraserhead says.

"Fatgum? But I didn't get an offer from Fatgum." I turn to him.

"No, not yet but I'm going to talk to him and since you can't join the agency I work for, you should go to Fatgum. Trust me, I know you'll grow the most under him." He says.

"Oh, okay sir. If you really think that I should then I'll work with Fatgum." I nod.

"Good, I'll see you after school for training today." He walks away.

"Right." I walk towards Nezu's office.

'Weird but okay.'

   I walk up the hall to Nezu's room and find Hatsume reading over some notes. Nezu appears to be listening very carefully. They must be doing something important.

"Oh, Shinso! Where's Izuku? He asked me to help him make some changes to his costume." Hatsume waves to me.

"Izuku said he needed to grab something from his room. What are you two doing?" I sit in a chair next to Hatsume.

"We were discussing how to involve the students more in security measures. Now that Class 1-A and 1-B have most of their licenses they have the legal right to fight villains. I'm trying to think of a useful way to utilize this without putting students at risk." Nezu hands me a cup of tea, earl grey I'm assuming.

"That sounds hard. Because if you exclude the kids entirely they might just do something reckless on their own." I sip from the cup, confirming that it's earl grey.

"Like what you did to rescue Izuku." Hatsume nods.

"Yeah, like that." I lean back in my chair trying to think.

"Well what about a code system! Code green means it's easy to fight villains and those with licenses can fight. Code yellow means upperclassmen can fight the villains and while lowerclassmen evacuate other students. Code red means everyone with a license has to evacuate students to a safe place and get help from heroes!" Hatsume smiles.

"That sounds like a very good plan Hatsume! But we might want to use something other than colors, the villains might figure out what they mean." Nezu nods.

"Of course." She nods.

"Hey guys!" Izuku waves coming into the room.

"Izuku! How wonderful to see you." Nezu smiles.

"Oh it's good to see you guys too!" He smiles.

"Here have some tea while you and Hatsume converse about your costume, I'm aware you want changes." Nezu passes Izuku some tea as well.

"Thank you." Izuku sips from the cup.

"Let me know what you want changed, Izuku! I'm all ears." Hatsume smiles.

   Izuku requested some type of special steel toed shoe that slings back into place. He wants to use it for jumps so it takes stress off his legs. He also requested a holster added to his belt since Snipe took him to get a license to carry a gun. He had pictures of what he wanted the costume to look like and it made Hatsume so excited to work on a big project like this.

   After lunch was finished we waved to each other as we walked back to class. We're still working on making ultimate moves even though the exam is over. I figure these will help us in the work studies. Which I did figure out what my ultimate move is.

   I run towards my opponent but use my capture weapon to pull up or to the side at the last second. Then I jump them from behind and sweep their legs out from underneath them. I finish it off with a swift kick to the ribs. I call it silent fake out. Which is pretty badass if I say so myself.

   We spent the rest of class practicing our ultimate move and some people started on making second moves. I'm just now getting the hang of mine but I'm still proud of myself. I mean I was better than Todoroki because I didn't fail the exam. Yeah, I went there.

"Good work today, get back to the gyms and clean yourselves up. Then work on picking out where you want to do your work study, remember that you don't have to do one." Eraserhead shouts.

   I'm not sure why he seems so against the work studies. He used to be a student here, he should know how excited we are. Maybe something happened during his work study. Whatever, it's not my place to speak so I won't go nosing around his past. If he wants to tell me then he'll tell me.

"Shinso, let's get some extra work done." Eraserhead says.

"Yes sir." I nod, getting ready for his training.

   We end up training for another hour after school before he tells me that I can go rest. He definitely wants me to succeed but maybe a nap before I become a great hero would be nice. I have to say though, I'm getting way stronger and faster so I can't complain too much. His crazy methods work.

   After Eraserhead got done with me I headed back to the dorms to get some rest. I went straight up to my room and flopped onto my bed. I didn't plan on napping but my body insisted we rest. So I closed my eyes and slept.

   For 13 minutes I rested then Kaminari blew something up in his room. Probably his brain. Reluctantly I get out of my bed and go check on electro boy. I open the door and I'm greeted with quite the sight.

"I know what this looks like." Kaminari starts.

"Do you? Because I don't know what this looks like. You have a tank top on that says thirty and flirty, you're wearing sweatpants underneath a mini skirt, and you have six cans of energy drinks in your arms. What the fuck happened to you?" I lean against his doorway.

"I'm working on a project for class." He says with a smug look on his face.

"How does that involve blowing something up and dressing like a two year old who just learned how to reach stuff in his mom's closet?" I ask, making him laugh.

"You see, I have a very unique way of doing things and it just works! Last time I wore this tank top I got a 96 out of 100 on a test! That's fantastic for me. So I'm putting on all my good luck charms and drinking enough energy drinks to keep me awake for a week so I can pass this project. And the explosion wasn't me, I think it was Izuku." Kaminari nods.

"Right... good luck with the project. I'm going to go check on Izuku since you said the blast came from there." I walk away.

"Don't tell Mina please!" He shouts.

"Okay!" I shout back.

'Hero course kids are really something else. Now I'm one of them.'

   I walk down the stairs and up the hall to Izuku's room. I knock on the door before Izuku opens it.

"Shinso! Do you need something?" Izuku smiles.

"No, I just came to check on you. I heard a loud sound from somewhere, and Kaminari said it was from you. You okay?" I ask him.

"Oh, that would be me!" Hatsume smiles behind him.

"We're working on my costume and Hatsume wanted to show me how some of the stuff works. Come in, please!" Izuku waves for me to sit next to him on the floor.

"Oh, that makes sense." I laugh.

"Yep! I messed up a bit on the configuration of the steel toe shoe so when I shut close it snapped so loud it sounded like an explosion! My ears are still ringing." Hatsume smiles.

"Nice." I laugh.

"But we're getting the hang of it! And it's really cool. If you aren't busy you can stay with us. Only if you want though!" Izuku smiles.

"Yeah, that'd be nice." I nod and settle into my spot on the floor.

   We sit in Izuku's room until dinner. We laughed and watched in wonder as Hatsume worked on her projects. I get why she calls them babies, she puts so much work into her inventions. And she loves all of them so much. It's so beautiful to watch her work. And it's incredible to see Izuku learn what she's talking about.

Both of them are remarkable.

   Once Iida came to tell us it was time for dinner, Hatsume took her babies and left. We waved her off and offered to walk with her to her dorm but she said she was fine on her own. Izuku and I walked into the kitchen and ate with our class.

   So much is on my mind right now. Hatsume and Izuku, my training with Eraserhead, and the work study that I'll do with Fatgum. A lot is happening and things are definitely changing. I hope they change for the good.

A/N: Thanks for reading this chapter! I hope you liked it. We are nearing the end of the book and I'm getting excited! I hope that you all have liked this so far and I want to thank you for sticking with me. You all are incredible! This chapter was 1970 words long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

818K 32.2K 91
(Continues in books 2 and 3!) (Y/N) Kayama is attending one of the greatest hero schools in the world... UA! The faculty this year consists of a var...
63.4K 2.8K 19
Quirkless doesn't mean useless but because of how quirkless kids are being treated they often end up dead.. Izuku Midoriya is a kid that was born qui...
638K 18.1K 58
Name: Izuku Midoriya Age: 16 Quirk: Demons Heart: His quirk gives him the appearance and the power of a demon. Red eyes, retractable claws, wings, a...
94.4K 4.2K 47
๐˜‰๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ 1 ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜‰๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด Complete! ----------------------------------------- ๐Ÿฅ€โ˜† A teen applies to UA in hopes of...