Helpy's Survival Stories

By Emperor_Drakkon

(Not all art belongs to me!) Many night guards have survived the night against these possessed robots and mon... More

1: Molten Freddy
2: Micheal Afton
3: Scraptrap
4: Mr. Hippo
5: Molten Freddy And Scraptrap
6: The Ball-Pit
7: Scrap Baby
8: Nightmare
9: Lefty
10: Candy Cadet
11: The Salvaged
12: The Stitchwraith
13: Shadow Freddy
Father's Day (OLD)
Nightmares (OLD)
14: 𝑔𝔩𝐢t𝓬𝓱tяAp
15: Helpy...Afton?
16: Glamrock Freddy
17: Vanessa
18: The Daycare Attendant
19: Vanny
20: The Glamrocks
21: Parts and Service
22: Glamrock Chica
23: Montgomery Gator
24: Roxanne Wolf
26: The Blob
27: The End
COMING SOON...

25: Burntrap

347 13 51
By Emperor_Drakkon

Freddy, Helpy, and Gregory went back to the elevator, taking it to the main atrium...to see HER on stage.

Freddy's eyes allowed him to actually SEE Vanny now, not only through her mask, but what she looked like. Her ears, blue ribbon as a bowtie, and evil red eyes.

Gregory narrowed his eyes and took out his Fazerblaster, while Helpy took out the Faz Cam. But Freddy stopped them.

"Look." Freddy said, showing them each balcony. They all had the Endo's and weird looking STAFF Bots staring down at them.

Vanny giggled before grabbing Freddy's microphone. She smirked, looking directly at Freddy.

Freddy then stepped forward, looking at Gregory and Helpy and telling them to stay put in the elevator. He then looked at Vanny. "I can see you now! I have new eyes!"

"Your friend's eyes." Vanny smirked. "You're braver than most of the ADULTS I slit the throats of~ I could order my machines to tear you apart right now if I wanted too."

Freddy stepped closer. "Then why aren't you doing that...Vanessa?"

Vanny seemed overjoyed that he knew now and twirled around with Freddy's mic still in her hands. "Because I don't want anything to do with you, Fazbear. Only sweet little Gregory~"

Freddy clenched his fists. "Why...? Why chase him and try to kill him? He's just a child!"

"YOU THINK THAT MATTERS TO ME?!" Vanny laughed, clutching her stomach. "I've killed children before, and there's only one thing that makes HIM different!~"

Freddy growled, his yellow eyes glowing. "And what is that?! Why is he so special to you to the point where you make an army to hurt him?!"

Vanny smirked. "I believe I told you back in Parts and Service, Freddy. He CAN'T be returned to his parents BECAUSE HE HAS NO PARENTS! He's my perfect victim, because no one would even realize he died!!!"

Freddy's eyes widened, and even Helpy gasped from the elevator. While Gregory was just silent.

"He lived in an orphanage for a little while before escaping. From that point, he lived on the STREETS." Vanny laughed. "It took quite a lot of digging to figure that out, you know. But, my master wanted me to find a victim that no one would ever notice was gone. If there were too many known ones? I'd have some trouble."

Freddy felt even more protective around Gregory. He then raised his fists. "Whoever your master is...both of you won't succeed any longer!"

"Hmmm, we'll see about that." Vanny smirked before grabbing a remote and smirking. She pressed it. "DISASSEMBLE GREGORY..."

The Endo's and STAFF Bots quickly looked at Gregory, their eyes suddenly going from red...to purple. They began rolling or running down, eager to tear a child apart.

Gregory clutched his blaster tightly, trying to keep a brave face while Helpy was mortified.

"NO!" Freddy cried before he snarled. He then SCREAMED his sonic scream at Vanny, causing her to stumble backwards.

Freddy then ran back over to the elevator, getting in front of the kids as the Endo's and STAFF Bots came over.

They charged, but Freddy started punching them into bits and pieces, now much stronger than ever before with Monty's fists. He discovered their weaknesses with his new eyes, screamed to stun them with his new voice box, and punched them into pieces with his new fists.

Gregory wanted to help, so he started blasting the robots that Freddy was having trouble with his Fazerblaster. Helpy did the same with his Faz Cam. All the while they remained behind Freddy.

Freddy eventually screamed as loud as he could, and then punched one into a pile of more robots like dominoes. He kept going, roaring as he protected both Helpy and Gregory. He didn't care how long it would take to protect the kids. He WOULD.

Eventually, all the robots were down. Freddy then saw Vanny was gone. He gasped, looking from side to side before he was slashed across the face.

Vanny was holding an axe. She giggled before swinging it again, hitting Freddy in the chest. Freddy cried out before he punched Vanny in the chest, sending her in the air. He then punched her again onto the floor.

Gregory and Helpy came out behind Freddy, their 'weapons' in hand as Freddy held up his fists. "Surrender, Vanessa."

Vanny giggled as she got up, like that punch didn't even do anything to her. "Oh, call me Vanny~ Vanessa's just the WEAKER side of me my master stored away in my own head!" She then lunged at Freddy again, slashing at him.

Freddy stumbled back again before he grabbed Vanny's axe and threw it aside. He then grabbed Vanny, staring into her red eyes with his yellow ones. He then grabbed her mask, ripping it off to reveal Vanessa's face.

Vanessa's hair was taken out of its ponytail, and her green eyes...had turned red. She had a GIANT grin that reached from ear to ear. She laughed. "Guess you've defeated me! Bravo, bravo...good thing I'm not alone."

"What are you talking about?" Freddy asked before he heard screaming. "KIDS!"

Gregory and Helpy were being held up by Moon, who cackled. He began strangling the two. "GOODNIGHT~"

Vanessa smirked, before she was thrown against the ground by Freddy. Freddy then punched Moon across the face, forcing him to let go of Helpy and Gregory.

Moon growled before he cackled. "SO, YOU CAN FIGHT NOW- AGH!!!"

Freddy then uppercutted Moon, but he was then kicked in the face.

Moon smirked. "OH, I CAN'T WAIT TO PUT YOU TO SLEEP, FAZBEAR..."

Gregory growled before shooting Moon directly in the eyes.

Moon's eyes widened and he SCREAMED, stumbling backwards before Freddy punched him onto a table. Freddy looked at Gregory with a thankful look before he rushed back to Vanny.

Vanessa slowly got up, but then Freddy grabbed her again. "Hmmm, what are ya gonna do? Kill me? It won't matter, Freddy Fazbear!~ Maybe I'll come back!~"

Freddy hummed. "...no...unlike you, I'd never kill anyone. YOU'RE going away."

Vanessa cackled. "Oh, prison? That'll be fun, I'm sure!"

"No. Prison? You could break out." Freddy said, narrowing his eyes.

Gregory then walked over. "What did you mean by weaker side...?"

Vanessa grinned wide at Gregory. "Oh, so you want answers?" She laughed. "Then go down to Roxy Raceway. Your new eyes should be able to tell you...your friends are already down there. HE knows everything before he slices off your heads and splatters your blood across the floor~"

"Who is 'he'?" Freddy asked.

"You'll find out." Vanny smirked. "Oh...and I'm sure YOU'LL be able to tell the children answers once you're down there, Freddy."

Freddy became confused before he growled. He then noticed Helpy walking over with rope. He sighed. "If there is still good in you...I'll regret this."

He then punched Vanny, knocking her out. Somehow, he didn't kill her. If that was the case, she would've died from the past punches. He then tied her up.

Gregory looked at Freddy. "...she's not behind all of this."

"Huh?" Helpy asked.

Freddy tilted his head. "What do you mean?"

Gregory was even a little confused. "I have this feeling that she DID do a lot of this...but she wasn't the one who planned it."

Freddy then looked at the Roxy Raceway entrance. "...then, I suppose I know where I'm going."

"You mean us! We're going too!" Helpy said.

Freddy sighed. "Alright. But I WILL continue to protect you, and you'll have to do what I say when the time is right."

The kids nodded before following Freddy into Roxy Raceway. And instantly, Freddy spotted something different.

An elevator. A VERY creepy and old elevator that lead...deeper underground The Pizzaplex.

Gregory managed to see the door that lead to it and walked to it. He opened it and his eyes widened when he saw a staircase of some kind. Someone had been down there.

They climbed down it before seeing a gate. Freddy smashed through it, and then used his vocal pitch to get through a speaker activated gate. They then came across the elevator. Freddy took a deep breath before looking at the two. "Gregory. Helpy. Be careful. This elevator does not appear to follow any safety protocols...I do not think it can survive more than one trip."

Gregory sighed and nodded. "I know. But we'll come back." He then pressed the button, and the elevator started going down with all three of them inside.

It was a bumpy ride before it finally stopped. The door opened...to reveal a cave of some kind. They were deep underground. It was stones and rubble, with some strange lights hanging above. Gregory saw a generator and turned it on.

Helpy saw another and turned it on. But then, he screamed when he saw...a GIANT Freddy mask trapped in the rubble. But it didn't look like the Freddy they knew. It looked like a much older version.

Freddy saw a third and switched in on. He then grunted, holding his head a bit. He started...remembering something. He heard screams.

LOUD screams. He then heard...digging? And someone, a woman who sounded like Vanny, talking. He then heard a man's voice. The man sounded like DEATH itself.

"Freddy?" Gregory asked.

"I...am alright." Freddy said. "But I think...I know this place." He whispered.

They kept moving, turning on a forth generator...and then? They saw it next to a three more generators.

An old and abandoned PIZZERIA. The building was burnt and destroyed, but somehow intact. There was a working sign above it.

'Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Place'.

Helpy scratched his head. "A...Freddy's location?"

"What is it doing down here? HOW is it down here?!" Gregory cried as he and Helpy turned on the next few generators.

Freddy was silent before they kept walking. They eventually entered the pizzeria, turning on another generator by the doorway. When they went inside, they saw...two stages. One simple round stage and another with multiple bar stools and meant for multiple performers. Most definitely animatronics.

Tables were knocked over, and so were decorations. And finally, there was a Recharge Station right next to some kind of gigantic hole. Gregory gulped and went inside Freddy as they began walking over to the hole.

But when Freddy took a step in, his eyes widened and he began to speak. "I know what this is. I have been here before. She brought me here. I found myself for the first time when I cleared the path. I did not want to, but I had no choice...now I have a choice. I have changed. My friends are here. They are so...angry...confused...but I can protect you."

His eyes glowed for a minute. "I...AM NOT...ME."

Helpy whimpered. "F...Freddy...?"

Freddy snapped out of it and held his head. "...I apologize, I...do not know what came over me...but...I have been here before. Vanny brought me down here to dig...something up. And then I met someone...someone who's been helping me continue to live. I was alive before, but now...I have someone else inside of my brain. Two minds, one of which does not belong to me. Yet...I do not know their name. But they know mine."

They stepped into the hole, until Gregory heard...breathing. Snoring almost. He looked through Freddy's eyes and he gasped.

Down below...was a mangled MESH of wires, animatronic parts, and strange black tentacles. It had multiples heads, body parts of robots...and seemed to be...sleeping? It was gigantic, even BIGGER than DJ Music Man.

Helpy stayed deathly quiet, as they walked down. Freddy looked at the creature, like he knew exactly what it was. He then focused on the path, and they eventually stopped.

The ground began to shake. Freddy fell down...before suddenly? He fell through the floor, with Helpy following him as they fell into some kind of room. Freddy grunted before he looked around, standing up.

"Where...are we...?" Helpy asked.

Freddy kept looking around. They were in some kind of office, with monitors, one vent, and two doors. But then? His eyes were wider than ever.

He could see a Recharge Station on the other side of the vent. But instead of glowing blue? It was PURPLE, and the red paint had nearly chipped off completely.

The Recharge Station was filled with purple smoke...before the door slowly opened, and a creature twitched inside of it. The creature was a demonic machine of some kind. It resembled an animatronic, with parts salvaged from both Glamrock Endo's and incredibly old tech. It had razor sharp claws that could cut through even the strongest steel, with some of its fingers being intertwined with rotten and burnt FLESH and BONE.

It hardly had any fabric of an animatronic suit left. Only a scarred one on its chest, and across its leg and torso. And the seemingly soft yellow fur was now a ROTTING green, with the fur completely burnt off and replaced with a stuck together and scratchy substance. On its endoskeleton, there was cold and dark metal intertwined with organs and veins. Lungs and a heart were nowhere to be seen, likely having decomposed away from the demon's body...or ripped out because the demon no longer wanted them.

And finally, on its head was a green rabbit mask, but with jagged pieces of metal for its long ears, with the same scratchy substance across the jagged metal. The mask had no bottom jaw or teeth...but the thing that was wearing the mask did. Wearing the mask was a creature of unspeakable horror. It wore the look of a human man, or something that looked like one. Its flesh was burnt and rotting away right off its bones, while the yellow and green teeth were slowly chipping away into dust.

The demon, Burntrap, forced its eyes to SNAP open. His eyes were black with glowing purple pupils. Burntrap slammed his claws against the walls of the Recharge Station, crushing it with one grip. He opened his disgusting mouth...before cackling, looking at monitors with Freddy, Gregory, and Helpy in them.

"I ALWAYS...C O M E  B A C K ."

Burntrap then slammed his claws against the monitor, using the being he once was to hack into the system...into Freddy's system.

Freddy started to glitch out, his eyes twitching as they started to glow purple. Gregory was ejected out as Freddy began shaking and twitching. "STOP HIM!"

"W-What was that?! Are you okay?!" Gregory cried, while Helpy was left frozen at the montiors.

"H-He is trying to take control of me...! I do not think I can fight it f-for long...!" Freddy cried, seeming terrified.

"He?! What is that thing?!" Gregory cried, rushing over to the monitor. His eyes widened in horror when he saw the monster. A monster that he was thankful he wasn't seeing up close. He slammed his hand against the button nearby, and suddenly? Fire ignited upon the monster.

Burntrap didn't seem affected by the fire, but pulled his hand away. He then looked into the cameras...and laughed. "YOUR FRIEND CANNOT HELP YOU NOW, GREGORY..."

Gregory's eyes widened and he backed up. "H...He knows my name...this is him...he created Vanny...he did all of this...!"

"W...William Afton..." Helpy realized. "F-From the stories...he's...he's here...!"

Burntrap walked to another room, grinning as his purple eyes shined brighter.

Freddy then spoke urgently, still frozen from Burntrap trying to take control of him earlier. " Look out! It's Chica! Shut the doors!"

Gregory gasped, rushing over to shut the door. Helpy did the same with the other door.

Shattered Chica then forced herself to walk over to the door Gregory was at. She banged on the glass...her eyes now glowing purple instead of red. She looked at Gregory, her eyes filled with hatred and bloodlust. That wasn't Chica looking at him...it was Burntrap.

Burntrap wanted to KILL him.

Chica walked off, and Freddy suddenly began twitching and shaking again. Burntrap was trying again.

Helpy slammed his hand against the button, saving Freddy just barely. Freddy breathed heavily, seeming mortified. As if it was hurting him be controlled. "Watch the vents!"

Then? Mindless growling and roaring came into the room. Helpy looked up and saw Shattered Monty crawling in, his glowing purple eyes shining. Gregory rushed over, shutting the vent door. Monty punched it once before crawling off.

Shortly after, Freddy SCREAMED in agony as he fell to his knees. He was screaming at the top of his lungs, holding his head as his eyes switched from yellow to purple. "GET OUT OF MY HEAD...GET OUT OF MY HEAD...GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!"

Gregory was actually TERRIFIED for the one time in this entire journey, and slammed his hand against the button, freeing Freddy again.

"Roxy...the doors will not hold her...HIDE!!!" Freddy commanded.

Helpy hid beside a Recharge Station, while Gregory went inside Freddy. Freddy then watched Roxy SMASH through the metal doors, crying...as if she was being tortured. She was crying harder than ever before.

The demon had done something to her.

Roxy then lunged at Freddy, but Freddy used his sonic scream at her. Roxy, hurt, ran back through the doorway.

Gregory was then ejected again, and he looked up at Freddy. He didn't feel safe. He had never felt more in danger than when he lived out in the streets. And somehow, this was worse.

Freddy seemed just as scared. He then SCREAMED again, slamming against the wall as his eyes glowed purple. "I CAN'T...I CAN'T...I CAN'T...!"

Then? From what looked to be sewer lids...tentacles came in. Dark and black metallic ones. The sames one from The Blob they saw earlier.

But then...HE walked in through the smashed door. Burntrap was laughing, his eyes glowing a bright purple. He then turned his head towards Gregory. He grinned wide, cackling.

Gregory grabbed his Fazerblaster, shooting Burntrap in the eyes.

Burntrap didn't budge. He just began walking over to Gregory, his claws out and his eyes filled with the need to spill blood.

Gregory finally screamed. "HELP!!! SOMEONE HELP!!!!"

Helpy then rushed over, about to grab Gregory before one of the tentacles grabbed Helpy's neck, throwing him against the wall. Burntrap was controlling them too.

Burntrap then grabbed Gregory by his shirt, staring at him in the face with his own. He cackled, relishing in the FEAR. Burntrap then tilted his head, as Gregory began to cry. "...YOU REMIND ME OF THE CHILD I HAD, GREGORY...I'LL KILL YOU LIKE I KILLED HIM. BUT THIS TIME...THERE WILL BE NO NEED TO FAKE AN ACCIDENT."

Freddy saw this and his eyes widened, but he screamed in pain as Burntrap kept trying to control his brain. He couldn't do anything to fight back. He felt powerless.

Gregory kicked Burntrap, but Burntrap didn't even move. Burntrap then raised his claws and stroked his SHARP thumb across Gregory's forehead, causing a cut. "SHH...SHHH...YOU WILL NOT BE ALONE...THERE ARE SO MANY OTHERS THAT I HAVE KILLED..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 38 16
The way the survival game have shown, and how it ended, I have watch so many YouTubers showing their animations and comics. So I think I can make a s...
21K 574 7
Completed (✓) ! × WARNING × ! ! × WARNING × ! [SAFETY PROTOCALS OVER RIDDEN] [𝐺̶̵͕̙͉̻͇̽̈́̐̿̕͘𝑙̶̵̡͕͔̠̝̪͊́̓͑͝𝑖̶̵͍͙͖̘͖̘ͥ͆́̓̒͠ᴛ̶̵̡̝̙͉̻ⷮ͐̓̽̿͝𝑐̶̸̫̘̼ͨ͐͒͝...
23.1K 392 20
(Btw the animatronics are HUMAN! Expect for mapbots and animatronics similar to that) Another job another adventure, you decided to take a job at the...
18.1K 618 21
Book cover link- https://images.app.goo.gl/2hqSjEsPxyCvpXHW9 Freddy couldn't want anything more than to bring his "friend" back home. Bonnie has been...