Nezu's Private Class

By CrunchyEnby

A story about 3 students that Nezu has grown fond of. Something that can't be good for anyone. Izuku Midoriya... More

Chapter 1: Rough beginnings
Chapter 2: Shinso's Train Ride
Chapter 3: Entrance Exam Prep
Chapter 4: Quick Meeting
Chapter 5: Physical Exams
Chapter 6: Exam Aftermath
Chapter 7:  Acceptance and Adoption
Chapter 8: Welcome home Izu!
Chapter 9: Quick heroing tales!
Chapter 10: Early morning shopping spree
Chapter 11: Eraserhead's day
Chapter 12: Another set of Heroing Tales!
Chapter 13: First day of UA
Chapter 14: Battles and Dinner
Chapter 15: Short Decaying tale
Chapter 16: Rescue training! (USJ arc 1)
Chapter 17: Rescued (USJ arc 2)
Chapter 18: Sport festival and Hatsume!
Chapter 19: A Good Start to the Sports Festival
Chapter 20: First and Second Student Matches.
Chapter 21: Recovery and battles!
Chapter 22: Heroic end to the Sports Festival
Chapter 23: Nezu and Kittens!
Chapter 24: Internship Start!
Chapter 25: Training!
Chapter 26: Encounter
Chapter 27: Too many Villains!
Chapter 28: short rest before trouble!
Chapter 29: Villains and heros
Chapter 30: Exam START!
Chapter 31: Last of the Exams!
Chapter 32: Party and meeting with the devil!
Chapter 33: Short tale from a Short break!
Chapter 34: Training Camp! Part 1
Chapter 35: Unexpected Visitors! Part 2
Chapter 36: Group meeting in a firey forest! Part 3
Chapter 37: Training camp over and out! Part 4
Chapter 38: Rush to Rescue!
Chapter 39: A Return to Normal!
Chapter 40: Tales in Friendship!
Chapter 41: Paperwork and Protest!
Chapter 42: Move in day!
Chapter 43: Sleepover woes!
Chapter 44: Dangerous Discovery!
Chapter 45: Baby Izuku; Dorm Short!
Chapter 46: The Bird of Prey in the Underworld!
Chapter 47: Uncomfortable Conversation!
Chapter 48: Exams for the Right to Fight!
Chapter 50: Hitoshi Shinso, run!
Chapter 51: Work studies, Beginning!
Chapter 52: A Short Run in!
Chapter 53: A Meeting Before the Battle!
Chapter 54: Shie Hassaikai Raid! (Part 1)
Chapter 55: Overhaul's Fight! (Part 2)
Chapter 56: His Quirk Connection and a Run Against the Clock! (Part 3)
Chapter 57: Shie Hassaikai's Final Breath! (Part 4)
Chapter 58: Hospital and Home After a Long Battle!
Chapter 59: Hospital Visit, Eri and Shinso style!
Chapter 60: Hatsume's Plan!
Chapter 61: Final Preparations for the Festival!
Chapter 62: Gentle Criminal's Preshow Act!
Chapter 63: Eri's Smile!
Chapter 64: Eri's First Day of UA!
Chapter 65: Closing of the Chapter With the Click of a Camera!

Chapter 49: Beach daytrip; Dorm Short!

900 43 8
By CrunchyEnby

A/N: Time for a side story! Beach day. Yaaaaay :) okay enjoy this chapter and let me know what you want! More filler or right to the point because I think after they save Eri I might complete the book with like a fluff chapter or something.

3rd person POV:

   The day after the provincial licensing exam was Saturday. A day where UA students normally get special permission to visit family, however today class 1-A has something else planned. Mashirao Ojiro and Denki Kaminari went straight to their teacher to pitch an idea for a small trip.

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea boys. Tell your class we leave in an hour." Shouta nods as the two leave the office.

"Thank you Mr. Aizawa!" Mashirao waves, then the boys run back to their dorms.

"This is going to be so fun." Denki laughs.

   Mashirao and Denki had the idea late last night. While cleaning up some of the games from the celebration the idea for a trip hit Denki like a truck. He didn't know where everyone would have fun though. That's when Mashirao said they should enjoy a beach trip. A beach in Musutafu recently reopened after being cleaned, so it seemed easy enough to get to from UA.

"Really? A beach day? That's awesome!" Ochaco smiles.

"Yeah, a beach trip sounds great!" Hanta cheers.

"It's going to be so fun!" Koji mumbles.

"Hey that beach in Musutafu, Izuku didn't you tell me you cleaned that?" Hitoshi looks at his friend.

"Yeah I did it for my training." Izuku blushes.

"That's so cool Izuku, ribbit! You really cleaned a whole beach by yourself?" Tsuyu nods.

"Yup, it wasn't much though!" Izuku rubs the back of her neck.

   The whole class gets excited for a trip to the beach, except Shoto and Katsuki, who have to attend extra classes to get their licenses. Katsuki and Shoto already left with Midnight to the training center. Other than those two, the whole class grabs their beach gear and heads to the main building to meet with their teachers.

   Hizashi and Shouta agreed to take class 1-A to the beach as a small reward for passing the exam. Hizashi wears a summer version of his hero costume and Shouta wears a black t-shirt with his normal pair of black pants and his binding scarf wrapped around his neck.

"Alright listeners! It's time to get on the road, everyone on the bus and make sure you got everything you need!" Hizashi shouts at the class with a sweet smile across his face.

"Yes sir!" The class cheers and crowds the bus.

"Please try to stay in a single file line! Single file!" Tenya tries to tame the class.

   The class sits on the bus talking about how much fun they'll have. Toru brought a beach volleyball set for them to play, and Tsuyu brought a boogie board. The whole class gets excited over the trip.

"We're here! Everyone off the bus and get ready for some real fun." Hizashi smiles.

"Make sure you put sunscreen on, if you get burned it's not my problem." Shouta says over the shouting of the kids.

"Woohoo!" Denki yells running straight for the water.

"He just said to put sunscreen on!" Tenya shouts.

   After they caught Denki they all got sunscreened up and headed out for some fun. Izuku, Hitoshi, and Mina helped Toru set up the volleyball court. Tsuyu and Ochaco played swimming games in the ocean. Denki chased after Hanta and Minoru in the water.

"Volleyball is ready!" Mina smiles.

"Alright! Let's make teams of four and play each other!" Eijiro runs over.

"Okay, that sounds fun!" Izuku blushes.

"Right I call Izuku, Uraraka, and Ojiro for my team." Hitoshi shouts.

"Nice! I want Mina, Sero, and Kaminari on my team!" Eijiro smiles.

"Nice try, I'm staying in the water this whole trip!" Denki teases.

"Aww." Eijiro frowns.

"I'll be on your team, ribbit." Tsuyu waves.

"All right!" Eijiro smiles.

"Oh let me judge kids! Let me judge." Hizashi runs over.

"Yes! This is perfect. Anyone else want to play?" Mina shouts.

"Maybe later! I'm going to take some time to relax." Tenya smiles.

"Yeah I'll play later. I want to finish this chapter in my book." Momo waves to the group.

"Alright then let's start!" Hizashi smiles.

"Wait, can we use our quirks?" Mina asks.

"I don't see why not, it might be good training! Plus that will make it more fun." Izuku smiles.

"Okay! Let's get this game going!" Tsuyu smiles.

   The teens get in their places and Mashirao starts off with a strong serve with his tail. The ball goes right for Eijiro and he hardens up and hits it right back. Ochaco goes for the ball and makes it Zero gravity and gently passes it to the team. It floats over their heads and they start to worry until Tsuyu reaches for it with her tongue.

"Nice try, ribbit!" Tsuyu shouts, sending the gavityless ball back to the other side.

"Got it!" Hitoshi shouts, passing the ball to Izuku.

"Right!" he yells, hitting the ball back over the net.

   Mina walks back and goes for a far shot and passes it to Hanta who tries for a hard hit but misses the net by just a hair when Ochaco lets go of the zero gravity on the ball.

"Ah! Not fair." Mina whines.

"Nice job Ochaco!" Hitoshi cheers.

"Rematch, Rematch! Come on, let's go again!" Hanta laughs.

"Alright best 2 out of 3! Do it again, listeners!" Hizashi smiles.

   The teens play a few more rounds and eventually everyone joins in on the fun. They laugh and play until Shouta tells them it's time for lunch. The class regroups at the bus and decides to walk around to find a place to eat.

"Izu, you used to live here right? Any place you know where to eat?" Hizashi asks.

"Yeah! But when I lived here I didn't do a lot of eating out. There was this nice place though, they do all sorts of stuff. It's just on the corner of the street." Izuku smiles.

"Sounds like the best plan we have right now!" Tenya nods.

"Yeah and if you liked it Izuku, I'm sure it's good." Hitoshi smiles.

   The class follows Izuku's directions to the restaurant and eat a good lunch. They dig into different dishes. They all eat until they're full then talk a nice walk back to the beach. Hizashi and Shouta lead the way back to their spot on the beach. Each of the kid's put on sunscreen again then they return to their fun. Izuku and some others decide to rest on the beach this time around since they got so full of food.

"Maybe a quick nap, then I'll be ready for my round of Volleyball." Hitoshi yawns.

"Sounds like a plan." Shouta leans back in his beach chair.

"Uraraka, come throw this frisby with me in the water, ribbit." Tsuyu smiles.

"Okay! That sounds fun, Tsu!" Ochaco smiles and runs to her side.

   The rest of the day's activities come to a close after 2 hours. Everyone cleans up and piles back onto the bus. Everyone's face has a bright smile. They return to UA and clean themselves up. They bathe then eat dinner. The teens are a little too tired to party tonight, so they decide to chill out in the common space.

"Where did you all go today? You look happy." Shoto walks into the dorm with Katsuki behind him.

"Oh we went to the beach." Momo smiles.

"Whatever." Katsuki growls then walks up the stairs.

"I hope you had fun, we had a long training day. I think we're both going to bed." Shoto sighs.

"We did! And we'll be up shortly for bed." Rikido waves to Shoto as he walks up the stairs.

"Today was a good day." Fumikage sighs.

"Yeah, it was." Izuku smiles.

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter! It's 1340 words long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

637K 18.1K 58
Name: Izuku Midoriya Age: 16 Quirk: Demons Heart: His quirk gives him the appearance and the power of a demon. Red eyes, retractable claws, wings, a...
35.9K 1.2K 24
Izuku got into UA, just not the hero course. Taking both support and general classes, Izuku aims to graduate from UA after giving up on his hero drea...
190K 6.3K 53
Midoriya was the class scapegoat due to his lack of a quirk. In the world of quirks, not all men are created equal. When what's left of his dream is...
118K 3.9K 55
Izuku is grateful to be trading his life full of pain and abuse for one of love and support, but with this comes plenty of new challenges. From overp...