First Time • Myoui Mina

By cozUzi

[ON GOING] (2021) Powerful, daunting, yet lonely damsel and a woman in a failing relationship. What could go... More

FT 1
FT 2
FT 3
FT 4
FT 5
FT 6
FT 7
FT 8
FT 9
FT 10
FT 11
FT 12
FT 13
FT 14
FT 15
FT 16
FT 17
FT 18
FT 19
FT 20
FT 22
FT 23
FT 24
FT 25
FT 26
FT 27
FT 28
FT 29
FT 30
FT 31
FT 32
FT 33
FT 34
FT 35
FT 36
FT 37
FT 38
FT 39
FT 40
FT 41
FT 42
FT 43
FT 44
FT 45
FT 46
FT 47

FT 21

12.4K 610 373
By cozUzi

On their way to the hospital, Mina rang Yeri's phone.

It took only a few rings for her best friend to pick up and when she did, she spoke in a tired tone, "Mina, if this is about your consultation, let's do it another day. Or maybe you can visit after I get some sleep."

Mina played with the hem of Y/N's shirt and simply snickered at her words, "Why? Did someone tire you out last night?"

Yeri groaned in pure annoyance, "Oh my god... fuck you! I just came from the operating room, okay?! Go and operate for 12 whole hours and we'll see how it feels! I'm as tired as Boo, no! Not even Momo's dog is as tired as me!"

Mina felt no instability or sympathy in her heart as she simply listens to her best friend's complaints.

"Okay, I get you're tired but you just have to spare an hour for me. I'm bringing Y/N to your hospital right now and we're arriving in 5 minutes. She's injured. I want you to take a look."

Y/N snaps her head furiously to her direction when she heard her words.

She wanted to say that her injuries weren't even serious but immediately decided against it when she saw Mina's heavy glare.

"Y/N?" For the first time, Yeri heard Mina address someone casually. She was shocked and took a few moments to compose herself, "You're talking about your wife? What happened? Is it serious?"

"Mhm, yes." Mina averted her gaze to the woman's arms and neck, frowning earnestly when she saw her bruises, "She hurt her arms and upper chest. Check her properly or I'll get worried."

Hearing her best friend sound so solemn and frigid, Yeri sincerely thought that Y/N suffered serious injuries and didn't hesitate to accept her request.

"I see, inform me immediately when you reach the hospital. Uh does.... does she need a stretcher? Do I need to call for assistance?"

Mina was speechless and felt as if Yeri was mocking her.

After a few seconds of silence, she spoke with an irritated expression on her face, "No, she doesn't. I'll call you later bye."

~~

They reached the hospital quickly thanks to Masao's professional driving capabilities.

The moment Y/N's foot came into contact with the hospital's grounds, Mina wrapped her arms around her shoulders to support her footing.

Although she appreciated her concern, she still spoke to her in a helpless tone, "...I can walk by myself."

She only suffered minor bruises, not bloody and violent injuries.

But the Young Mistress didn't even spare her a single glance and had no intentions of letting her hands leave her wife's shoulders.

Y/N felt extremely embarrassed when she received many curious stares along the way. All she could do was look down and let her woman lead the way.

Mina only let go of her when they reached the office.

"Come here, let me see. Tell me where you feel pain." Yeri's face looked extremely worn out after performing an exhausting operation. But when she saw Y/N arrive, she still pushed herself to examine her carefully.

Few minutes passed, and she felt dumbfounded.

She raised her head slowly and looked at her best friend in confusion, "Mina, what injuries are you talking about?"

When she examined Y/N externally, she didn't see anything that she should be worried about.

Was it an internal injury?

Yeri assumed it was and decided to check her even more carefully and meticulously. But when she did, she only noticed how flushed she looked and her injuries weren't severe at all.

Mina lead Y/N to the spacious sofa in her best friend's office and shot her a sharp look, "Is your eyesight getting worse? Do you not see the bruises on her skin?"

Yeri stares at her with a flabbergasted expression.

Mina told her that her wife's injuries were severe and needed immediate medical attention from someone of her caliber, but now... she found out it was only a few bruises?!

The director of the hospital was not in the most pleasant mood.

"So you're telling me... the injuries you were telling me are these scratches and bruises?"

The Young Mistress crosses her arms above her chest and spoke nonchalantly, "Yes, is there a problem?"

Yeri's jaw drops and she was speechless.

So her best friend did not care that she was extremely exhausted from a 12 hour surgery and even stopped her from taking a rest because her wife was bruised?!

Where was her sympathy?! Is she a robot?!

Yeri's eyes were suddenly searing in flames of irritation, "Oh my god... do you know how tiring it is to perform a surgery while standing for 12 hours!"

Mina simply nods her head and spoke calmly, "I've done 15 hours already. I don't think there's a problem, no?"

The youthful hospital director was once again speechless.

That was you, okay?!

Not everyone is as resilient and strong minded like you!

As she stared even more at her best friend face, she could not see any guilt in the depths of her eyes. Yeri was so frustrated that she thought of cutting their friendship off right there and then.

She groaned loudly and rolled her eyes, "President Myoui, Young Mistress, Minari. You were also a doctor before, right? Is your knowledge not enough to know that she doesn't need to go to the hospital for small bruises?"

"Mina... let's go back." Hearing how mad the director of the hospital sounded, Y/N felt extremely guilty and wanted to let her rest.

She stood up from the sofa and approached Yeri carefully with a small smile, "Ah, President Kim, I'm sorry for bothering you like this. You can just ignore her. You don't need to give me a check up. Go and rest now."

She had no idea why and how Mina even thought of asking Yeri a favour like that.

Her injuries were only scratches and unnoticeable bruises, and she already asked for the director of the hospital to examine her.

She felt as if it was a waste of Yeri's time.

Moreover, she became even more embarrassed when she discovered that the director had just finished a long surgery.

She wasn't even the one in her shoes yet she already felt like dying when she imagined moving for 12 hours straight.

With that in mind, Y/N turned her back to leave the office hastily. She hasn't even reached for the door yet and her arm was already being grasped by a small hand.

The Young Mistress pulled her back aggressively and leaned closer to her face. She bites her ear before whispering in a seductive tone through her smirk.

"If you don't let her take a look at you, then I'll have to do it myself. I'll examine you carefully inside and out. Baby, if you'd like that just tell me and we can go now."

Y/N froze in her tracks once she felt Mina holding her flushed against her body.

She sighed, realising that the woman she married was extremely irrefutable.

The Myoui stares at her with flames searing in her eyes and spoke with a quiet chuckle, "So? Would you like Yeri to examine you? Or do you prefer me?"

~~

With Mina's relentlessness, Yeri had no choice but to conduct comprehensive and meticulous examinations.

The results came out after a while and showed that other than her minor physical injuries, there was no other problem.

Yeri opened her drawer to give her some iodophor and mild ointment.

"President Myoui, are you happy now?" She handed both medicines to her with a mocking smile.

Mina gladly took it from her hands, reading the instructions as she sauntered over to where Y/N silently sat.

The Myoui opens the bottle gently, dipped it with a cotton swab before proceeding to lift Y/N's arm to rest on her lap, "This might sting a little, but I'll try to be fast."

"I know... I can do it myself." Y/N was a little uneasy and ashamed when she felt a bitter gaze lingering on them at the corners of her eyes.

If it wasn't for her, the director would be peacefully resting by now.

"No, don't move. I'll do it for you." Mina held her hand even tighter and disinfected her bruises.

Although the damages that were dealt to her skin was nowhere near to severe, she still couldn't help but wince when she felt the cotton swab.

The Myoui instantly halts her movements and looked at her with concern, "Does it hurt?"

Y/N shook her head and opened her mouth to speak but before she could even say a word, she was interrupted by Yeri's snickering, "Oh, I'm telling you, this is the first time I've seen Minari serving someone like this. If I didn't see this with my own eyes, I wouldn't believe it."

"Even Oh Sehun, who grew up with her, hasn't received this treatment from her."

As soon as Yeri uttered those last few words, she instantly felt a cold chill running through her spine, as if ice was poured onto her.

She felt unstoppable goosebumps rise on her skin.

She looked up as slow as possible and saw Mina narrowing her eyes at her coldly, staring at her with warning in her eyes.

Yeri frowned in confusion for a moment, looking at her best friend weirdly before she realised she had done something wrong.

She hastily explained her words to Y/N, "Ah, don't get me wrong! Sehun and Mina are just friends, their relationship doesn't go beyond that. We've all known each other for a long time now so I'm sure there's nothing going on and besides.... Minari and men are impossible."

Y/N stared at Yeri with a flabbergasted expression.

She didn't even say anything nor react violently, yet she was already explaining herself to her.

"Yeah really... she and Sehun are like siblings. You don't have to worry about anything." Yeri sounded as if she was scared of getting scolded.

The more sentences she added, the more dumbfounded Y/N appeared in front of her.

However, if she was completely civil, then Mina was the opposite. The Young Mistress' face grew darker and darker and her eyes became hostile.

She was fine with it until her best friend tried to expand the subject even further. Now it looked like she actually had something special with Sehun.

Seeing how Mina's expression became even more displeased, Yeri decided that she didn't want to die early and walked quickly to the door, "Oh, there's nothing else for me to do here so I'll go now! Let's have lunch together sometime!"

The previously fatigued and exhausted Yeri now disappeared and as if she was refreshed, she ran out of her own office like a marathoner.

After the director left, Y/N was left alone with Mina.

She continued to diligently apply ointment on her skin, using much less force in attempt to lessen the pain.

When Mina wiped the scratches on her collarbone, she leaned in closer and gently handled it.

Her warm breath exhaled on her neck from time to time, causing a wild blush to spread on Y/N's cheeks.

Y/N looked down and saw how serious the Young Mistress looked when applying ointment on her. She could feel her heartbeat rapidly increase in speed.

She seemed used to disinfecting wounds. Perhaps it was because she was previously a doctor and already had experience.

After dealing with visible spots on her skin, Mina lets her gaze wander around her body to carefully check if she had missed something before she could let go of her hand.

"It's only small bruises but you still have to be careful." She played with her fingers as she spoke, "Remember to apply ointment on time."

"Yeah, don't worry." Y/N nodded her head obediently to suppress Mina's concerns. Her mind suddenly wandered off to her classes, "Can I go back to campus now?"

The woman she asked simply nodded before she threw a glance on her small wristwatch.

It was time for her to go back to her company too since she still had many things to deal with.

Although they only went to a hospital, it could already be considered as her break from work.

"Of course, let's go."

Y/N was a diligent student and never missed a class. Moreover, the class she was about to attend was with her favourite professor. She didn't want to miss it.

But before she could even hold the door, Mina suddenly held her shoulder, "Wait." Her expression looked a little uneasy.

Y/N looks at her with confusion written on her face.

The Young Mistress frowned slightly and a hint of hesitation flashed on her beautiful face, "I can explain to you what Yeri just said earlier."

Y/N's face was dumbfounded and she was surprised with her words, "Explain? Explain what exactly?"

Mina's deep and attractive gaze fell on her for a long time as she spoke seriously.

"The man Yeri was talking about earlier is Oh Sehun. He's Oh Family's Young Master and it is true that I grew up with him. My grandfather is friends with his, so our relationship has always been nice. However, in the past they made arrangements for us to get engaged. But the both of us had no intentions for that so we simply rejected it."

"Y/N, Sehun is 3 years older than me. He is just like a big brother to me.

"So don't mind him or even think of him."

Y/N went quiet and her face looked blank.

She didn't even mind their relationship.

Why did both Yeri and her think that she was getting bothered over a man she doesn't even know?

Moreover, if Mina really had an intimate relationship with Sehun, she really didn't mind it.

Their marriage only existed for the sole reason of satisfying each other's needs and there was no love between them.

She needed her in order to save her sister, and the Myoui had chosen her because she was the only person she didn't have a negative reaction to.

Y/N was a very wise and self-aware person, she knew where she stood in Mina's life therefore she wouldn't cross the line.

However, when she heard how serious Mina was explaining to her, she nodded her head, "Mm, I understand. It's okay, I don't mind."

Mina stared at her cautiously, "Is it really?"

"Yes, I trust you." Y/N responded with a small smile on her face, "It's normal for you to have friends like that so don't worry!."

"Okay, let's go. I'll drop you off first." The Young Mistress reached for her hands so she could intertwine it with her's while smiling.

~~

Staying true to her words, Mina sent Y/N back to campus.

She watched her carefully until she entered the campus' premises before letting Masao drive back to her company.

The moment she arrived, she immediately pages her assistant.

"President Myoui." Ryujin swiftly entered the President's office and greeted her respectfully.

Mina was focused on the document in her hand and didn't dare to look at the woman in front of her, "Go to Song Corporation tomorrow and talk about the acquisition arrangements."

Ryujin's jaw almost drops but luckily, she caught herself in time, "Acquisition? President Myoui, do you intend to acquire Song Corporation?"

This... was something that was unforeseen to her.

The Young Mistress had never been the type to make such decisions.

"Yes." Mina simply flipped through the documents as if it was normal for her, "Also, give the headmaster of Takaoka University a call later. Order him to expel two female students for violence and improper moral conduct."

After hearing her words, Ryujin was speechless and had no idea what to say.

President Myoui wanted to acquire a whole company and expel two unknown students right after coming back from her short break?

What... was going on?

However, the University wouldn't be a challenge to control. Myoui Corporation held a significant amount of shares of Takaoka University's stocks.

Therefore Myoui Corporation was part of the University's superiors.

Expulsion of two students are nothing but dirt to flick for them. She could even change the professors inside if she wanted to.

However, on the other hand....

Ryujin thought of her words carefully before she spoke, "President Myoui, Song Corporation is a renowned enterprise. They're very universal and comprehensive, and there aren't any issues with their performance. Song Group would most likely reject an acquisition."

The Young Mistress stopped reading the documents and looked up to her assistant coldly, making Ryujin go quiet.

"The way you say it, Myoui Corporation's acquisition of another enterprise depends on the other party's approval, is that it?"

Ryujin shuddered slightly at how frosty and sharp her tone sounded, "President Myoui, that is not what I meant."

Mina dropped the pen on her desk rather loudly and narrowed her eyes, "I see. If they aren't willing, there are other ways. We'll sell their stocks short and make them file for bankruptcy. By that time, they'll come begging us for an acquisition."

For the thousandth time today, Ryujin was visibly shocked from her words.

Selling their stocks short.... wouldn't that require a lot of resources?

Although the Myoui Corporation could afford it more than enough, the purpose of acquisitions was to make more profit.

But seeing the decisions Mina was making right now, it seemed like she didn't care whether she would lose money.

Moreover, she was very persistent to do so.

Ryujin has been with Mina for many years now and she had never seen her make decisions that would lead her to losing profit rather than earning more.

The more she thought about it, she started to believe that President Myoui's decisions were related to the woman she recently married.

Could this be related to her too?!

"Yes, understood, President Myoui!"

Ryujin felt hesitation and many doubts in her chest, but she was in no place to go question her boss' orders. All she had to do was obey them.

If The Young Mistress wanted Song corporation to go bankrupt, then she'd to everything to make it crumble into pieces.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 9.5K 80
What will happen if you fall in love with your one and only rival? Let's find out. Highest Rankings #5 jihyo [ 02/06/2022 ] #1 myouimina [ 07/21/2021...
13.8K 385 22
Sapphic imagines for each twice member! Slow updates because this is just a lil hobby of mine. Each member will have their own individual book when I...
25.6K 620 7
Chaeyoung is a careless woman who happen to meet a love in unexpected place, unexpected time and unexpected situation. What will she do to make Mina...
71.1K 5.2K 53
I want to love you but I can't. I'm stupid for love. If love is the type of accident that I would be involved with, hit me many times then. If love m...