Helpy's Survival Stories

Autorstwa Emperor_Drakkon

(Not all art belongs to me!) Many night guards have survived the night against these possessed robots and mon... Więcej

1: Molten Freddy
2: Micheal Afton
3: Scraptrap
4: Mr. Hippo
5: Molten Freddy And Scraptrap
6: The Ball-Pit
7: Scrap Baby
8: Nightmare
9: Lefty
10: Candy Cadet
11: The Salvaged
12: The Stitchwraith
13: Shadow Freddy
Father's Day (OLD)
Nightmares (OLD)
14: 𝑔𝔩𝐢t𝓬𝓱tяAp
15: Helpy...Afton?
16: Glamrock Freddy
17: Vanessa
18: The Daycare Attendant
19: Vanny
20: The Glamrocks
21: Parts and Service
22: Glamrock Chica
23: Montgomery Gator
25: Burntrap
26: The Blob
27: The End
COMING SOON...

24: Roxanne Wolf

277 12 38
Autorstwa Emperor_Drakkon

"5:00 AM." Gregory said, looking at his Fazwatch. "I guess all we need is Roxy's eyes, and then...I can leave..." He didn't seem too...comfortable with that last part.

Freddy and Helpy looked at each other before facing him. Helpy then walked over. "Well, we'll do it together! Like we have this whole night!"

Gregory smiled and nodded. "Yeah! Now let's get Roxy!"

Freddy opened his chest cavity. "While I refuse to be enthusiastic about this, I will take you two to Roxy Raceway. That is likely where she'll be."

Gregory climbed inside, and the gang headed off. Freddy then hummed. "With these claws, I can smash through gates like Monty can. And with this voice box, I can release a vocal pitch that can stun animatronics."

"Wow! Kinda like a sonic screech!" Helpy said.

"Correct!"

When they made it to Roxy Raceway, they heard her voice over the intercom, like how Chica, Monty, and Freddy spoke over for their attractions.

"Hey. I'm Roxanne Wolf! If you're looking for high speed motor mayhem, Roxy Raceway is the place to be! Sign up today and be a winner! Nobody likes a loser..."

"I like to think that losers and winners should be congratulated. As long as the loser tried their best and gave as much effort as possible!" Freddy said simply.

Gregory seemed...well, even more worried about taking Roxy's eyes. Was she always this...insecure before the rabbit lady came along? And even earlier, they saw her crying in her room.

Eventually, they made their way to the garage. Perhaps hitting her with the karts would stun her long enough to take out her eyes?

When they did find a WORKING kart...something terrible happened.

"I am so sorry...it appears you are not...tall enough to ride the karts alone." Freddy said as they stared at the go-kart. "You will need a working driver assist bot in order to use this kart."

"Oh, man." Gregory sighed. "The robot's missing its head!"

Helpy hummed before he walked off for a moment...and then came back with a STAFF Bot head, but it was old and dusty. "Here! It kinda scared me back there! Its head just fell right off!"

Gregory blinked. "Huh. Will this work, Freddy?"

"I'm afraid not. It is too damaged. But! You can repair it with the Repair Station in the West Arcade! Helpy can help-y you get inside!" Freddy said, making what most would call a 'Dad Joke'.

Helpy and Gregory narrowed their eyes.

Freddy chuckled. "I thought it was funny!"

"Alright, ignoring that, let's go." Gregory said as they went back out of the exit and into the elevator, taking it to the main atrium and heading to the West Arcade elevator. But Freddy remained behind the elevator door.

"I must stay here." Freddy said. "I wish I could join you, but after tonight's stage incident, I am not allowed to perform. When I step onto the West Arcade dancer floor, I...cannot stop myself. It is a programming bug. If you see the DJ, say hello! He is such a nice fellow."

Gregory nodded before Helpy pressed the button, and they went to the West Arcade. "...whaddya think he meant by that?"

"He couldn't stop himself from dancing?" Helpy shrugged.

Gregory giggled. "Okay, that's funny. But I meant the DJ."

"Oh! DJ Music Man! We call him DJ for short!" Helpy smiled. "He doesn't talk much, but he is nice...if the rabbit lady hasn't done something to him, heh."

Gregory hummed before they made it inside. And sure enough, it was shiny, and filled to the brim with arcade machines...and also a mysterious room with heavy breathing.

Helpy and Gregory peeked in, and they saw...a GIANT version of Music Man, but with blue cheeks, colorful headphones, and even a little tophat. He seemed to be sleeping.

"HE'S HUGE." Gregory whispered, his jaw dropping.

Helpy giggled, nodding. "Yeah! But he's sleeping, so we better not wake him up." He then suddenly...beeped. "Huh...weird. The West Arcade doesn't have power."

"Huh? What about all the showy lights?" Gregory asked. "Wouldn't they turn off?"

"Not here! This is the most lit up place to be if the power goes out! The lights around the room don't need power!" Helpy smiled. "But, we're also gonna need power for the Repair Station. So, we can just find the breakers and reset them! It should be easy!"

He then pointed inside DJ's room. "Look! One's right over there!"

Gregory hummed before shrugging and then walking inside. But he seemed VERY intimidated by the size of DJ. With one of his hands, he could squish Gregory. Eventually though, he made it to the breaker and pulled the switch.

The lights flickered for a moment before suddenly? DJ was GONE.

"H-HUH?!" Gregory cried, seeming more confused than scared. Helpy was a little terrified though, thinking whatever Vanny had done to the others, she had done to DJ.

The intercom spoke again. "Great job. Safety protocols deactivated. Pram zapped. Brun DJ protocols. Reticulating splines. Please reset circuit breakers to all zones. Three zones remain: janitorial service, arcade, arcade."

Gregory and Helpy suddenly heard music BOOM throughout the arcade, and quickly started running around. Helpy thankfully knew where he was going. They got one in the arcade, and then headed to the bathroom's janitorial service room, turning on the second breaker.

But then? There was loud thuds. Gregory peeked out and saw one of the doors had opened...with DJ Music Man peeking in. He cried out, grabbing his Fazerblaster and shooting him.

It didn't work, and DJ then pulled back and started reaching his large hand for them.

Helpy shrieked, but Gregory grabbed Helpy's hand and ran out the other door was DJ struggled to reach for them. "Where's the next one?!"

"Follow me! It's near the Repair Station!" Helpy said as they began running towards just that. They then came across what looked to be a maze of...well, dusty arcade cabinets.

They ran through the maze, and turned on the final breaker. But the thuds returned from the bathroom. They looked up at one of the giant holes that allowed DJ Music Man to crawl through the Arcade with ease.

And sure enough, DJ peeked out, the inside of his mouth glowing pink.

Helpy screamed, and Gregory quickly ran with him. The loud music boomed across the room as DJ began crawling after them.

DJ was slow, but he began grabbing arcade machines and TOSSING them at the kids.

Gregory gasped and barely managed to dodge with Helpy. DJ repeated this process, throwing lockers and arcade machines alike before they finally made it to the Repair Station, diving inside.

They hid, and slowly, but surely, the thudding stopped. The kids sighed in relief before Helpy put the STAFF Bot head from earlier inside the machine.

It came out regular and Helpy smiled. "Alright, we got it!"

Gregory sighed in relief. "And power's back. Now, we can use it."

They walked out of the Repair Station, and back into the arcade...to see a rather peculiar sight. DJ, instead of chasing them...was back in his room, jamming out to tunes.

"Huh." Gregory said. "Is...he okay?"

Helpy was confused before it hit him. "Ohhh! Vanny didn't affect him! It was his 'Bouncer Mode'! It was on the fritz!"

Gregory blinked. "...so...he's ACTUALLY a nice guy?"

"Yeah! Wanna go say hi?"

"NO."

After heading back to Roxy Raceway, they attached the head to the go-kart Assist Driver, and Gregory got on.

Freddy hummed. "Are you sure Roxy will appear?"

"Some of the notes said that she stops racers on her track! Maybe if I drive around a bit, I can lure her out!" Gregory said before he took off, crying out as he zoomed onto the go-kart track.

Gregory drove around, almost having the time of his life like he did in Fazer Blast. He laughed, wishing he could've tried this earlier. He drove around and around the track, hoping to lure out Roxy.

And sure enough, Roxy was watching. She growled and ran along the rails before hopping off and into the middle of the track...in Gregory's path.

Gregory panicked and fell off the kart, causing the kart to go flying.

And as if it was in slow motion, it hit Roxy across the face and sent her flying along with it. It sent her crashing THROUGH the canyon aesthetic of the raceway and into a wall, severely damaging her. Roxy tried to move, before she shut down and went limp.

Gregory gasped and rushed over quickly, but it was too late. He looked away, before telling himself. "I can fix it...I can fix it..." He then slowly walked over, reaching out his hands.

He then took Roxy's eyes, incredibly slowly as if she was about to jump at him. He then took the eyes, breathing heavily.

Gregory slowly began walking away, looking at the eyes. "I...I'm sorry, Roxy..." He was about to walk away...before the kart began moving.

He heard robotic growling, and Roxy suddenly began thrashing around. She SHOVED off the kart and howled.

Gregory gasped and backed to the wall.

Roxy lunged at him, but Gregory dodged and she went through a shattered and old door, smashing through it. She was blind. She couldn't see.

Gregory peeked in, seeing Roxy was completely shattered. Nearly her entire face was shattered except for her mouth. Her ribs were exposed, and her tail and hair almost looked burnt. She looked scarier than the others.

What made it worse than the others? She was SOBBING.

"I...I-I am...still b-b-beautiful..." Roxy whispered before she howled, and SMASHED a shelf into pieces. "G-GIVE ME BACK MY E-EYES!!!!"

She lunged at a wall, effortlessly smashing through it. She was even stronger than Monty!

Gregory felt guilt strike him...it hurt...it hurt more than anything he had felt in a long time. He eventually ran off, unable to take it any longer.

It was a silent ride to Parts and Services. Gregory had explained what happened, and Freddy seemed devastated. But he, like Gregory, told them and himself that they would fix her.

"...I still feel awful." Gregory said as tears suddenly formed in his eyes. "She...s-she sounded so...sad...I..."

"H-Hey! It was an accident." Helpy said, now being the one to cheer Gregory up. "And like Freddy said! We'll fix her. We'll fix all of them. Let's just get this upgrade."

Freddy nodded, kneeling down and wiping Gregory's tears. "Everything will be okay, superstar."

Gregory smiled a bit before nodding. The two then put Freddy back in the protective cylinder, inserting Roxy's eyes into his.

Freddy's eyes had switched from blue to yellow, and when he got back out. "I...can see through movement through the walls. You two...look different to me." He whispered. "I see colors and objects I never knew existed! Nothing can hide from me now!"

Helpy smiled. "That's great!"

Gregory hummed. "I didn't know Roxy could see through walls."

Freddy then gasped. "Gregory, good news! It is almost 6:00! You will be safe now if you find an exit! But hurry! The Daycare Attendant is loose one last time."

Gregory nodded, and climbed inside Freddy. And with his new eyes, he could see that Freddy now DID see things through walls. Technology, CD's, gifts, and all kinds of things!

"Wait, I said I'd help you with the others!" Gregory said.

Helpy sighed. "We know, but it's not safe at this rate! We can handle it!"

"I...I, well..." Gregory sighed. "Okay."

They headed out of Parts and Service and into the main atrium. And before Moon could get to them, they headed to a Recharge Station, turning the power back on. But...as they headed to the elevator that took them to the lobby. Something happened.

VANESSA's voice spoke over the intercom. And now Gregory was more certain than ever Vanessa was the rabbit lady, Vanny. It just made too much sense.

"Hey, little man. Do you know what time it is? The doors are open. Why are you still here? You plan on moving in or do you just want a job? Maybe join the internship program? You would make a great security guard." She laughed...before her voice almost changed to a familar one. Vanny's voice. "Gregory...I think you deserve a reward for surviving my puppets. Go check the main stage if you decide to stay...but even if you don't? I'll find you."

Helpy's eyes widened. "That voice...it's Vanny's...Vanessa is-"

"Vanny." Freddy finished before they quickly headed to the lobby. "But we mustn't waste time with that. It's time to go."

When they made it to the lobby, the roll up door had slid up. Gregory gasped, and quickly hopped out of Freddy. He then rushed over to it...he could bring them with. Yeah. So, that way he was at least bringing the two people he cared about with him.

"Guys, it's open! Let's go!" Gregory cried.

Freddy's eyes softened. "No...I...we cannot exit this facility."

Gregory seemed baffled. "Of course you can! We can hide you two somewhere, report to the police or something about Vanny, and then come back for the others!"

Freddy sighed. "Without a recharge station, my systems would shut down within an hour. It is a safety precaution...it is...my design. This is where I must stay." He then looked at Gregory with some slight oily tears in his eyes. "Do not return, Gregory. It will never be safe."

Helpy hugged himself a bit. He knew Freddy was right. With Vanny training her army, she would hunt down Gregory even further if he stayed.

"I will miss you." Freddy whispered, setting a hand on Gregory's shoulder.

Gregory's eyes softened, and he remembered something that he had tried to forget with this place. The disappearances.

When he snuck inside this wonderful place, he had learned that 12 people, adults AND children, had gone missing. And it was likely Vanny...had murdered them.

"Freddy. If I leave now...nothing will change will it. There will be more disappearances." Gregory said.

Freddy seemed a bit surprised Gregory even knew, but he sighed and nodded. "Yes...I'm afraid that is correct." He was silent for a moment before looking at Gregory. "You have a choice to make. The door is open and you can go...or you can continue to investigate the secrets of The Pizzaplex...I feel there is something else going on besides Vanny. Something...darker than her."

Gregory knew his choice instantly. "I'm staying. Let's see what Vanny is doing to everyone."

Freddy smiled. "I...am glad you're staying, superstar."

Helpy then hugged Gregory, giggling before breaking the hug. "I guess we go meet up with her for her...reward?"

Gregory sighed. "I guess so."

Freddy hummed. "I suppose these upgrades DID come in handy after all...let us end this."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2.6K 105 25
After escaping the hands of Burntrap( William Afton ) and Vanny, Gregory get adopted by Freddy and the gang, along with his best friends. But, Gregor...
13.9K 336 13
Mike is Gregory's father , no glammike, the animatronic want to help him find that father of him but his information are kept secret by ... Henry Emi...
22.4K 390 20
(Btw the animatronics are HUMAN! Expect for mapbots and animatronics similar to that) Another job another adventure, you decided to take a job at the...
4.9K 584 61
[I also have a Spanish Version of this novel. Check on my profile] Have you ever wondered what would have happened if the four salvaged animatronics...