Make it four { VMINKOOK x REA...

By snackhyung

Life was so much easier back in Busan, but ever since I moved to Seoul, my life is a big 'I DONT KNOW WHAT'S... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
TBD
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
hi
Chapter 30- sorry for the late update
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
SORRY
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40- interactive chapter
Not a chapter but more like an announcemt- TBD (?)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
A NEW BOOK
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60- please answer the question ive asked lmao
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69-mini hiatus
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78 πŸ”ž
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82 πŸ”ž
Chapter 83
Chapter 84 πŸ”ž
Chapter 85 πŸ”ž
Chapter 86 πŸ”ž
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89 πŸ”ž
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Hello-please wait for me

Chapter 68

3K 288 164
By snackhyung

@bangtan7FFs feel better soon <3

Why is it so cold and why do I have no one to hug......????????????

Jimin's POV:

It had been almost two days since Taehyung and Jungkook had reconciled. It was absolutely , unusually horrifying to see them not point daggers but actually smile and greet each other.

"Yo Jungkook, did you hear about the chameleon who couldn't change its colour?" Taehyung asked as we sat down after practice, all sweaty and panting.

Jungkook shook his head, "what about it?"

"It had reptile dysfunction" Taehyung replied and Jungkook roared with laughter. Taehyung followed suit, "you're the only one who ever laughs at my jokes" he gave Jungkook a high-five while everyone around looked at both of them in the weirdest way..

"Are we allowed to have alcohol inside university premises?" Soobin asked.

"That ain't alcohol" Yeonjun said, "definitely drugs.. they're high, aren't they?" He asked me.

"Did they hit their head somewhere?" Taehyun questioned.

"I'm too tired for this" Beomgyu laid back down.

"I know you're still dealing with your breakup, but this has got to be worse.." Hueningkai said, "what the fuck is even going on?" He looked like he was ready to pull his hair out.

I sighed, "don't ask me.. I'm as clueless as all of you are.." I announced. But Taehyung and Jungkook were still lost in their own little world.

"Whoa- did they decide to date and leave y/n for you?" Yeonjun whispered to me.

"I wish.." i mumbled.

"What?"

"What-"

~~~~~

"Oh my god.. Jackson Wang?" Jungkook looked like he was really trying to suppress his laugh, "you deserve better Jimin.."

"I know right.. my poor baby" Taehyung pinched my cheeks and then got back to his lunch.

"First of all, ow" I said, "don't pinch my cheeks that hard.. it hurts.. and secondly, weren't we supposed to meet for lunch? What is he doing here?"

"God, Jimin" Taehyung shook his head dramatically, "has your breakup made you less social? It's bad for your mental health.."

"I don't mind him being here.. I'm just- you both are making fun of me"

"I'm just expressing my profound grief over your sad breakup and the fact that your girlfriend cheated on you with someone so basic-" he patted my shoulder, "it'll get better.." (a/n: I LOVE JACKSON WANG FROM CHINA- he ain't basic)

Taehyung chortled, "yes.. it'll get better.."

"You know what? I'm out of here" I got up from my seat, "I'm gonna go see y/n.. you both can enjoy your meal-"

"Don't you fucking dare" Jungkook warned, "I have plans with her today.. I'm meeting her after lunch."

"Where are you going?" Taehyung asked him.

"Well, YOU haven't really shared anything about YOUR supposed date with her, have you?" Jungkook snapped, "I'm not telling you a thing."

"That's not fair-"

"She literally gushed over it when she spoke to auntie AND my mom.. she was telling them how it was so simple but she loved every part of it"

"Really? What else?" Taehyung looked like an excited preschooler.

"I'm not telling you" Jungkook scoffed, "good thing is, she didn't consider it a date.."

Taehyung scowled, "whatever.. I have a real date planned for her and I've already asked her out for that."

"What? What the fuck?!" Jungkook looked shaken up by that information, but at least he had something to be angry about.. Both of them were putting efforts EXCEPT me. Because all y/n saw when she saw me was a wounded animal...too sad to do anything but cry over his ex girlfriend... What had Taehyung told her...

"When do I get to take her out on a date?" I rolled my eyes.

"Not anytime soon" Taehyung said, "she still thinks you're shattered after your breakup.."

"Thank god for that" Jungkook snickered, "at least there's less competition.."

"Fuck you both."

And that's how I landed at y/n and Taehyung's apartment for the third time this week, I had to tell her the reason of my break up.. or at least make it apparent enough so that she's aware that there are 3 players in the game and not 2..
I could easily play the sympathy card but I didn't want her to think that I consider her a rebound.. I had to play this out smartly.. it was time to turn on my charm..

Y/n was still out of with Jungkook when I reached, so I decided to continue my long overdue conversation with Taehyung...

"Did you love him?"

"Dude- where is this coming from?" He dropped the plate he was washing and looked at me with wide eyes.

"I can see it in your eyes Tae" I said, "did you?"

"I-uh- I don't know?" He avoided eye contact, "let's not talk about this.."

"How did I not know about this back then.. how did I not read your face?"

"He wanted me to hide it" he simply replied, "I did everything in my power to make him happy" he had stopped scrubbing the dishes now, "well, almost everything.. except telling him the truth.. Plus-" he chuckled, "there was something exciting about it being a secret"

"Do you still love him?" I asked and saw his expression change suddenly.

"What? Pfft.. No-"

"Are you sure?"

"Umm.. yeah- Of course I am... I love y/n- like- I like y/n"

"Love... You can love two people at once.."

"I can?" He mumbled, "I mean, not that I do haha, I just-"

"I think he loved you too" I said without much thinking, "I saw how both of you spoke to each other, Tae.."

He poked his cheek with his tongue, "I know what you're trying to do"

"What?"

"You're trying to get me to think of Jungkook so you can focus on y/n.. how devilish.."

"The thought did cross my mind but nope, that's not what I'm doing right now-"

"Even I considered doing this to you and MiCha but then that bitch cheated on you.."

"I can't believe you were gonna fall that low.."

"I didn't do it though.. unlike you"

"Taehyung.. I really care about you.. And I wasn't there for you when you went through all of that.. it must've been hell for you.. I need to make up for it." I put a hand on his shoulder.

He took a deep breath, "I don't know how he feels about all of this.. I don't know how I feel either.. I'm just happy that we can talk to each other again without him having the thoughts of strangling me.."

"That's a start" I chuckled, "I'm happy for you.."

"Forget that" he said, "your audition is tomorrow, right?"

I nodded, "I've never felt so nervous.. I'm having cold feet I guess.."

"Don't overthink this.. you got it" he beamed, "just think about me when you're singing.. you'll be fine"

"Of course.."

The bell rang and y/n and Jungkook entered a minute later. Everything was pretty much the same but something about the air had changed.. There seemed to be a sort of tension between the two of them... What happened.. where did they even go...
Y/n immediately made a beeline towards her room, ignoring everyone's presence.. threw a package inside, shut the door and then came to the kitchen.

"Oh hey Jimin!" Y/n walked over to me and gave me a hug, "how're you feeling?" She rubbed my back. Right.. I was still the wounded animal...

"Pretty good" I found myself hugging her back tighter.

"I don't know if you noticed but I'm here too y/n!" Taehyung said, "ow- what the fuck-" a packed loaf of bread landed on his face, "why did you hit me with that?"

Jungkook suppressed a laugh, "Im sorry- I didn't expect that to hit you.. I thought you'd catch it.."

Y/n chuckled and went over to Taehyung, "I thought you both stopped hating each other" she told Jungkook as she gave Taehyung's 'hurt' cheek a soft pat.

Taehyung visibly melted under her touch.. he looked like a kitten.. "I did stop hating him.. I don't know about him.."

"I said I'm sorry" Jungkook replied and moved closer to where y/n and Taehyung were standing. He wanted to open the refrigerator to keep the milk but y/n was standing right in front of it.

A playful smirk crept over Jungkook's face as he looked at y/n.. who was looking back up at him, "I'm gonna slap you now" she said.

"What did I do-"

"You're giving me that look again-"

"What look?"

"Like you know something you shouldn't.."

"I think I should know it.." he smirked and licked his lips, was he trying to be seductive? Because it was definitely working..

"Excuse me?!"

"It isn't my fault" he simply shrugged, "you should be more careful.. Now I'm just.." he took a deep breath and looked into the distance, "thinking.."

She studied his face for a second and then picked up the loaf of bread that had landed on Tae, "THEN STOP THINKING, YOU ASSHOLE.."

He grinned but was also wincing in pain, "okay-let me at least keep this in the refrigerator-"

I was aware of my repeated blinking.. it was due to confusion and curiosity.. what the fuck was going on?!
Taehyung looked at me with his eyebrows raised.. He had the same thoughts as me..

"What- umm- what happened?" Taehyung spoke up, "why are you hitting him like that-"

"Yeah I'm curious too" I said, "what does he know?"

Y/n rolled her eyes, "nobody should know that-" she said, "it's nothing.. please ignore Jungkook"

"Yeah, it's our little secret" Jungkook chuckled.

"You-" she balled her fists and was ready to throw hands but Jungkook engulfed her in a hug from behind.

"You're like a bear when you're angry" he said and then whispered something into her ear which wasn't audible at all,  but y/n's eyes looked like they were ready to pop out of their socket.

"I will kill you." She grunted. It was really sexy how she threatened him but I decided to keep that to myself.
Nonetheless, she was tinier than Jungkook and couldn't really break free of the hug.. not that she was really trying either..

"Uh- did you go grocery shopping with him?" Taehyung asked, trying to change the topic.. he probably felt as left out as I did.

Y/n nodded, taking a break from her weak struggling against Jungkook's strong hold.

"Why didn't you buy all of this when we went out?"

"I was too distracted by the lobsters maybe" she grinned.

"What lobsters?" It was Jungkook's turn to feel left out.. But I felt pretty much the same.

"It's OUR little secret" Taehyung retorted, "now if you'll give me some space, I need to finish washing these utensils."

After the atmosphere had calmed down a little, y/n told us that both of them had gone to play paintball.. what could be so weird about paintball.. why were they acting like that..?

Taehyung had challenged Jungkook in Mario Kart.. both of them were laughing and playing together and had definitely forgotten that they were actually playing online against many other people too.. They kept trying to sabotage each other's race in a very childish manner and kept giggling like babies,  long after the race had ended..

Y/n and I were sitting next to each other. She was watching the game with a confused but satisfied expression and Yeontan had slept on her lap.
She turned to me and I had to immediately look away to not make it obvious that I had been staring at her, "any leads?"

Of course I knew what she was asking about.. She wanted to know where I was with information about Taehyung and Jungkook's history.. She was as baffled as others about how they had suddenly become friends but she was also very happy about the entire scenario. She had tried asking either of them but they gave her a standard reply, 'it just happened.. he's not as bad as I thought he was'

I shook my head, I knew everything but it wasn't my secret to share.

She sighed, "everyday my curiosity increases.. this keeps getting weirder.. doesn't it?"

"It's funny though" I said, "you should see them during practice.. clowns.."

She chuckled, "forget about that.. how are you?"

"Me? I'm fine.. what would happen to me?"

She looked at me with a sad smile on her face, "you're really strong Jimin.. I'm hearing a lot of stuff.. rumours mostly.. about your breakup.. and I'm sure they've reached you already.. "

It was true.. i heard a bunch of rumours about myself too.. stuff like I cheated on MiCha and she found out about my affair.. i couldn't pleasure her anymore... her parents are getting her married to a rich industrialist.. she's pregnant with someone else's kid... they keep getting more ridiculous..

"I promise I'm not believing any of those.. I even asked a few people to shut up today in the canteen... "

"Actually-" I was about to tell her the truth but then she held my hand, sending waves of electricity throughout.

"I'm sorry you have to go through so much" she said, "let me know if I can be of any help.."

"It's been hard" I suddenly changed the course of my entire plan.., "but if I have you by my side, I'm sure I can get over anything.." I smiled at her.

"Of course" her grasp on my hand tightened, "I'm always here." She smiled, "oh your audition's tomorrow, right? Do you want me to ask them to shift it? If you're not feeling it-"

"No- I'm fine... really-"

"I know I shouldn't really be saying this- it's not my place but- I've seen how an artist can best express themselves either when they're in love or heartbroken" she said, "and considering your-uhm- position.. I have a positive feeling about your audition Jimin"

"Mhmm" I nodded, I don't know about being heartbroken but I'm definitely in love..

"Let me take you out for lunch tomorrow.. I'll pick you up after your audition, okay?"

"That'd be great" I grinned. Playing the sympathy card was definitely helping..

"You should come for the trip too" she said, "it'll divert your mind.. I promise we'll keep you away from MiCha."

The trip.. right.. we were supposed to leave day after tomorrow..

"Do you promise to stay by my side? I don't want to be left too alone, you know?" I asked, trying my luck.

"Of course" she pouted, "you don't even have to say it" she planted a soft peck on my cheek, "we're all here for you.."

Wow.. I can't believe I was against the sympathy approach...

Should I update another chapter? Are you curious about what happened between yn and jk?👀👀👀👀👀👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

858K 45.5K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
123K 4.9K 40
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
856K 39.9K 170
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one