Burn (A transformers prime fa...

By fireshadow96

War changes and affects everything. War changes people's lives and opinions. Autobot's become Decepticon's an... More

Burn Introduction
Crimson
Half Truth, Half Lies.
Leaving
Guardian
Training
Discovering The Truth
Confrontations
Stuck
Making Friends
Sacrifice
A New Side
Lost And Found
Trust
Celebration
Safe
Promotion
Emotions
Happy
Brother & Sister
Hello And Goodbye
Teamwork
ShadowLynx
Visions of a Monster
One last kiss.
A Second Chance

Peace..

265 11 5
By fireshadow96

"Coming at ya !" Bulkhead said as he tossed a large metal ball at Wheeljack. The two had been lobbing for almost a hour now but it was widely entertaining to everyone else. Thunderstar was sitting down with Shadowlynx beside her, it was a beautiful day out so everyone took advantage and was out on the top deck. The only people missing were Megatron and Optimus, which wasn't a shock. 

"He's very strong and funny," Thunderstar smiled as she saw Zircon looking at Wheeljack. It made her spark happy to see she had helped Zircon, she knew that her father spared her spark all those years ago thinking she had a reason to live. Thunderstar hated Airachnid with all of her spark but Zircon was different, Zircon was sweet and kind.

"Go talk to him," Thunderstar playfully said. Shadowlynx huffed then shoved Zircon. Thunderstar and Shadowlynx quietly snickered as Zircon ran into Wheeljack and nearly tripped. Thunderstar's spark hummed in joy as she saw the way Wheeljack and Zircon looked at one another. It was a start of something good.

For the past two weeks Thunderstar had been spending time with Zircon to try and help her feel more at home. Thunderstar knew that everyone had their doubts about Zircon but over the past two weeks Thunderstar has helped the other's see the good side of Zircon. Thunderstar knew it wasn't Zircon's fault, she had held in all the pain and aggression which created a monster. Thankfully that monster was destroyed.

"New relationship ?" Bulkhead asked as he looked down at Thunderstar.

"Maybe..Primus knows they both need something or someone to make their lives better." Thunderstar got up and leaned against the railing of the ship, looking down she could see they were above the clouds. Thunderstar was drawn from her thoughts by Miko yelling her name.

"Do you think I can get a new body ?!" Thunderstar sighed and rubbed the back of her neck.

"Miko I-..I'm not sure. Me and Shadow. We were experiments"

"That worked ! Dude we could totally join you guys and li-." Thunderstar groaned and placed a hand on her spark. Instantly Shadowlynx transformed, Thunderstar raised a hand letting him know she was fine. The pain in her spark went away just before Miko jumped onto her shoulder, Thunderstar couldn't help but laugh.

"Dude look !" Miko pointed towards the sun and widely smiled. The sun was on the verge of setting, the sky a beautiful orange tint. Looking around the top deck Thunderstar remembered when she was out here with Starscream, she remembered how the two were close. Memories always haunted Thunderstar.

"Miko I-."

"Thunderstar we need to see you, Bulkhead and Wheeljack in the control room. Now." Thunderstar heavily sighed and motioned her helm to the door, without another word they left the top deck and made their way to the control room. It seemed like the tasks would never end, even after the war had ended and peace had been agreed on.

"Thunderstar we need your help with something rather..odd." Megatron said as Optimus looked down at Thunderstar.

"I need you to come with us to Cybertron in search of other Cybertronians who might have survived the war." Thunderstar nodded and stood by Optimus' side with Shadowlynx.

"As for you two I need you to help move energon for me," Megatron said in a sarcastic tone. The two wreckers groaned then left through a ground bridge, moving energon was always a slow and boring process. Once they were gone Ratchet, and Thunderstar followed Optimus and Megatron through a space bridge, Shadow tried following but Thunder stopped him.

"Stay here..Keep watch over Zircon for me." Thunderstar kissed his helm and ran through the space bridge to catch up to others. She was afraid of using her powers and making herself far too tired but she wanted to find others who were lost like Razorstrike. The four walked through the ruins of  Kaon, Thunderstar tried reaching out but felt nothing which meant no sparks here were beating.

Thunderstar closed her optics and shuddered as she felt something rush through her processor. Thunderstar ran to where she had felt the presence, Thunderstar ran faster than the others, the feelings inside of her were growing stronger. Thunderstar wasn't surprised when she got to the Decepticon headquarters in Kaon. She stopped outside the doors and waited for the others to catch up.

"There's something drawing me inside, c'mon." Thunderstar quietly walked inside, should someone be hiding inside. She got a strong feeling and heard screams of a femme, Thunderstar shivered and lost her balance, Megatron was quick to hold onto her.

"She was..in pain, she..the lab," Thunderstar jogged down the halls to the staircase going down. She quietly snuck down the stairs, she could feel a strong connection to whoever was down here. Thunderstar could also hear the clinking of glasses.

"Stay here." Thunderstar could see Megatron ignoring her but didn't care, she just wanted to see who was down here. She wanted to know who her spark was feeling, Thunderstar gasped as she got into the lower part of the lab, she could see tubes large enough to hold a cybertronian and liquids scattered across tables. Thunderstar softly gasped as she looked at the mech her spark was feeling.

"Shockwave ?" She walked to the large mech and ran a hand down his chassis, instantly she was overwhelmed with memories of her creation. Shockwave spent months getting her programming to perfection, he had done trial after trial to make sure she was pure perfection.

"Shockwave..You live," Megatron seemed shocked as he saw the one optic mech. Megatron made haste to explain everything to the scientist, Thunderstar could still see memories but she was pushing them aside to pay attention to Shockwave.

"Thunder...Starscream..Zircon...Razor is.." Thunderstar growled as she heard the pain in Shadowlynx's voice. Thunderstar sent Soundwave a comm for a space bridge, the others were confused but assumed she had good reasons for her actions.

"Something's wrong. Shadow just reached out to me, all I got was Starscream, Zircon and Razor...Megatron I need you to back me up on this." Thunderstar ran through the space bridge, she came out in the control room and began to search for Shadowlynx. She couldn't find his energon signature which scared her that much more.

Soundwave placed a hand on Thunderstar's shoulder and opened a ground bridge for her. She nodded and ran through with Megatron, Optimus and Shockwave. Thunderstar was afraid of what happened, she could only imagine, Thunderstar began to glow a bright purple as she heard a crying howl from Shadowlynx.

"Well, well, well, looks like the gang's all here..To bad they can't help you." Thunderstar turned around to see the three mechs stuck in a large crate made of glass, every time they tried to move it burned their armor. Thunderstar growled as she saw Zircon wrap her arms around Starscream, Thunderstar wanted to rip out their sparks even if it wasn't the right thing to do.

"How could you ? We have taken you in and-"

"And what ? Tried to make me a Autobot ? I don't want that. I never have ! Zircon and Airachnid were the same person..I never loved Megatron, I just loved the power. I fell for Starscream, together we agreed to overthrow Megatron. It was going all to plan until you got involved !" Thunderstar just growled.

"Now let's get to the fun part shall we ?" Thunderstar's spark skipped a beat as she saw Shadowlynx and Razorstrike be lowered from the ceiling of Airachnid's ship. Both were wrapped in chains and being hung over a vat of smelting pools. Thunderstar leaped for Zircon but was shot down onto her back, the chains lowered closer to the vat.

"I wouldn't do that unless you want both of them to die.." Zircon's evil laughter could be heard all over the ship. Thunderstar gathered all the strength she could and focused it all. She kept it boiling inside then released it all at once. She heard glass shattering and yelling all around her. She was slowly losing consciousness. Thunderstar used what energy she had left to get to Shadowlynx.

Thunderstar reached in her subspace compartment and pulled out a energon cube, she always kept one on her in case of emergencies. Thunderstar quickly downed the cube and felt her body reawakening, she saw Zircon and tackled the femme. Thunderstar was more than pissed, she was hurt, confused and completely done.

"My father should have killed you when he had the chance," Thunderstar shocked the femme until she was screaming. She forcefully opened her spark chamber and ripped out her beating spark and threw it into the smelting pool. Thunderstar went for Starscream next but Megatron already had him, the seeker was now offline. His crimson optics dark and his spark out of his chassis.

"Shadow.." Thunderstar reached for him but she fainted before she could even touch him.

______________________________________________

Megatron laid Shadowlynx on the berth for Ratchet to do something for him, Thunderstar was in perfect condition she had just fainted. Megatron and Optimus laid the bodies of Starscream and Zircon on the other berths in the med-bay. Megatron ran his hand down Thunderstar's face and gently kissed her lips before sitting down by the doors to the med-bay.

"Knockout I want these bodies repaired and repainted to Miko and Raphael's desire. These will be their new forms." Megatron ordered in a calm like tone. He had already discussed the matter with Optimus and now it was just a matter of time. Megatron continued to watch over Thunderstar, his processor was all over the place.

"Do you wish to stay and watch me scan over her ?" Ratchet asked. Megatron just simply nodded and slightly smirked as Shadowlynx rose off the berth and leaped down next to Megatron. Megatron gently ran his digits over Shadowlynx's helm, the soft growling made the warlord somewhat chuckle.

"Um..Megatron there is something rather..amazing I think you'll want to know about." Ratchet brought up a live feed of Thunderstar's spark and sighed. A warm smile crossed his faceplate as he saw Megatron stare at the feed.

"Is that ?!" Knockout was smiling, his spark was beating fast and humming with pure joy.

"Yes..Megatron she is sparked. You're going to be a father." Megatron's spark was filled with joy and love. He couldn't be happier. Megatron got up and kissed Thunderstar's helm, it was no wonder why she fainted.

"Her spark cannot sustain that much energy anymore. She pushed herself far too much during your fight and the sparkling needed rest. You to remind her of this once she is awake." Megatron nodded and was quick to push love over the bond. Although she was in recharge he needed to push love over the bond, he needed her to know how he felt.

"Shadowlynx come with me. We need to spread word." Megatron smirked and left the med-bay with Shadowlynx. When Thunderstar woke up she would come to find out she was a mother and that for once, everything had fallen into place. No more war, no more fighting, no more worrying about who dies next and what base to take over next.

For once in hundreds of years everything was perfect and life was at full bliss. No longer would people fear death or war or a certain mech or femme. The world was at peace once again, Cybertronians could once again live peaceful, loving lives.

_______________________________________________

Ten Years Later

Megatron and Thunderstar were stood on the edge of the Nemesis, the sun was setting and the moon was close to coming out. Inside the Nemesis Knockout and Bumblebee were throwing a party in the rec room to celebrate the birthday of Thunderstar and Megatron's daughter. Megatron leaned down and gently kissed his sparkmate, pulling back as he heard the doors open.

"What are you guys doing out here ? The party's inside !" Thunderstar chuckled and tightly hugged her daughter. She looked just like Thunderstar but had her father's traits. Her optics were a shade of purple and her colors matched her mothers entirely.

"I remember when I would sing to you just to put you to sleep..You've grown into such a beautiful femme." Thunderstar hummed as she hugged her daughter yet again.

"You are the most important thing in our lives. Don't forget that Crimson. We love you." Megatron kissed Crimson's helm and heavily sighed. They named her after Thunderstar in some sort of form. Thunderstar chuckled as Crimson lighty shoved Megatron and backed away.

"Come on old man. Catch me..If you've still got it in you !" Crimson transformed and flew off. Megatron chuckled and followed behind his daughter. Thunderstar closed her optics and for a moment she fully realized, she watched every moment of life replay. The good and the bad and everything in between. For the past ten years life had been safe, easy and perfect. Today would be no different.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 404 23
{Sequel to Expect The Unexpected} Skylar chamberlain's last waking memory was falling into a groundbridge and into the decepticon ship. That was the...
52.1K 1.7K 43
"One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it."- Master Oogway --- ~ BOOK 1 OF THE LIGHTBLADE SERIES Fate sometimes leads us to vario...
3K 87 19
This is for a friend of mine and her Oc. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ...
2K 63 37
An O.C. Fanfic spinoff of TRANSFORMERS REVENGE OF THE FALLEN: After arriving to Earth, the Autobots have teamed up with their human allies in a class...