"Till the end of time"-malec...

By daddy-dylan29

Magnus x oc x Alec Magnus x gracelynne x Alec Magician x little girl x archer Gracelynne Fairchild she may b... More

season 1 :Malece
season 1 :prologue
chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44(different dimension)
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
season 2: malece
season 2 prologue:
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68

chapter 17

4.8K 110 4
By daddy-dylan29

running along the street holding onto alecs hand tightly we follow clary.she seems to have a better hand on this than me.(like always)

ever since we were born me and clary were opposites, yes we both shared our mothers passion and love for art and creativity but apart from that we had nothing in common.since birth clary has been the one to be more confident, more outgoing, stronger, she is the one that would protect me, stand infront of me,shes the leader,

im more shy and introverted, until you get to know me more ;)

so it didnt surprise me when she found exactly what we were looking for.

"Alec..."clary gasps catching mine and alecs attention as we walk across a road,

i look towards my sister and notice her staring towards an allyway.i notice everything glowing a strange yellow colour slightly.

the tall brunett next to me drops my hand and pulls out a sword making me look at him with wide eyes, turning and looking at clary seeing her with one too i digh.

"really?" i question making alec suddenly shove his hand over my mouth shushing me.

"stay quiet"he mutters looking at the allway as i nod behind his hand and we slowly walk down the allway making me notice the blue patches on the floor and on a trash can as we slowly creep forwards.

we step around the trash can only to see a small girl shaking on the floor instantly alec pulling me against his chest as she has blood all over her hands.

alec hugs me to his chest as he looks around not really paying any attention to the girl on the floor as clary tries to speak to her.

"what happened? who are you?" the girl asks shaking, she looks between us and at the sowrds in my lover and sisters hands alarmed.

 "It's okay. We're here to help."clary says holding a hand out looking around, before stepping closer to the girl.

"It's a classic possession hangover. Once the demon leaves the body, they have no memory of what they did."alec mutters ctahcing clarys attention, i look up at him confused,

"Is this blood?"the girl questions looking down at her hands her breathing increasing.

" Just try to keep calm."alec tells her making me nudge in in the ribs slightly.

pushing his hands away from me i hold mine up stepping towards the girl.

" don't look at your hand, okay? Just look at me." i say quietly looking at the girl making her look up from the blood staining her hand and at me instead.

i crotch down next to her and pull off my jacket instantly wiping away the blood from her hands as she breaths heavily looking at me.

"I don't understand. What's going on?" she questions looking at me confused before looking at the others, her breathing still frantic and confused.

"I know nothing makes sense right now. But we're going to help you. I promise." i mutter to her as her breaths slow down and she nods her head agreeing.

we helped the girl like we said, i dont know exactly what that means because clary and alec took care of her.

and then we went back to the insitue where we walked in and instantly was met by alarms.

"alec?" i  mutter confused looking as people rush around, he grabs my hand as clary runs off making us run after her.

"Oh, my God, Welkie!"she shouts as we run into a room,izzy and lydia were already in the room, so as they noticed us walk in they walked over.

 there laying on the floor with a hole ripped threw his chest was welkie.

just like the guy we found in the city.

"What happened?"a voice questions making us look over and see another shadowhunter sat there with someone else, blood staining his hands.

"Classic possession hangover."alec mutter glancing at the guy.

"Hole punched right through his chest."lydia tells us looking at the guy on the floor.

"hes like iron man" i mutter staring at the body making clary and alec look at me realising im staring until im span to look away. 

"Just like our mundane in the morgue."izzy mytters looking down at the guy on the floor too

," The demon's in the Institute."he says suddenly before picking me up and walking out of the room quickly making evryone follow.

"Activate emergency surveillance. Victor's unreachable. I've ordered the Institute be put on quarantine until we kill this thing. "lydia says walking around giving orders to different people as she walks past.

there is no way i would be able to do that.

im not even good at having orders myself.

im just sat on alecs hip looking around at everyone as they rush around, i feel like i could be doing something to help, but whilst alec is in rush mode there is no telling him that i wanna help,.

we walk into a room where tables to weponds are set up and everyone starts ton gear up making alec sit me down on the table as he pulls on a jacket.

"But I don't get it. How did the demon get past the wards?" i question confused making izzy look at me.

"Same way it got in without setting off this."izzy says making me look at the necklace on her neck, the demon finding one...."It must have some advanced cloaking ability." It hid in that dead body and let us do the rest."izzy says pulling on a belt looking towards me as she explains.

"I didn't know demons could do that."i say frowning watching as everyone but me gets geared up.

"Until now, they couldn't."alec speaks walking in picking me up off the tbale making me stand as he slides a jacket onto my shoulders."This new form of possession, cloaking ability, targeting the Institute, it's..."alec starts to rant as he does up the zip on the jacket.

"Valentine...." i mutter looking down realising it.

"His experiments. My mom told me how he was determined to create a super-being that could defeat the Clave. It's what he tried to do with Jace."clary says suddnely making me look towards her with wide eyes.

"Both victims had damage to the prefrontal cortex."izzy says making everyone gather around the table. i stand next to alec look around at everyone."The demon must be feeding on negative emotions. Anger, hate, rage. Causing the host to violently act on those urges."izzy explains to all of us making me feel sad for the young girl.

"So we continue to scan for venom and heat signatures. Try to narrow down the host before it strikes again."alec tells us as lydia taps the table and the map of the insitue shows up.

"Alec, you and gracie check the living quarters. clary and isabelle take the utility tunnels."lydia tells us making everyone nod.

"i think im gonna stay here" i say making everyone look at me confused.

" i need to find my mom" i say glancing at clary before looking back at alec, i see this confised look on his face before i smile sadly and peck his cheek before walking off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 7.3K 79
Cover by the brilliantly talented @amxnaah "This is chaos. And not the good kind of chaos. The 'let me go die in a hole' kind of chaos." "Oh calm do...
8.7K 494 24
Who doesn't love Malec? When Alec goes missing, Magnus's whole world collapses. Jace won't speak to anyone. Isabelle and Clary are always out looking...
937K 22K 50
Camille Fray has a normal life. A young mother, a young sister and a father who died when she was child. Graduated from high school and 2 years into...
842 27 6
Hope Mikaelson and Alec Lightwood soulmate story After Haley and Klaus pass away, Hope decides she doesn't want to live in Mystic Falls or New Orlea...