Make it four { VMINKOOK x REA...

By snackhyung

Life was so much easier back in Busan, but ever since I moved to Seoul, my life is a big 'I DONT KNOW WHAT'S... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
TBD
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
hi
Chapter 30- sorry for the late update
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
SORRY
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40- interactive chapter
Not a chapter but more like an announcemt- TBD (?)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
A NEW BOOK
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60- please answer the question ive asked lmao
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69-mini hiatus
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78 πŸ”ž
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82 πŸ”ž
Chapter 83
Chapter 84 πŸ”ž
Chapter 85 πŸ”ž
Chapter 86 πŸ”ž
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89 πŸ”ž
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Hello-please wait for me

Chapter 67

2.8K 291 120
By snackhyung

After the last chapter some of you hate me.. some of you love me lmfao... I've never received so many dms 🤣💀

This book is becoming unnecessarily long.. I just hope it's not boring and you're not losing interest..

Why are so many of you rereading the book when I specifically asked you NOT to...... ??
brats

Jungkook's POV:

I couldn't believe I was crying..I felt so alone and so exposed... It was like I had laid my heart out for this man for the second time.. the man who didn't even give a shit about me..

I wasn't that drunk.. just drunk enough to tell y/n how I felt about her.. yeah, well maybe I was a little drunk.. But I was conscious enough to know what was going on..

But once he gave me a hug, I couldn't think of anything.. This was not a part of the plan.. But here I was, my head on his shoulder, his jacket getting wet because of the tears that had started falling without preamble, his hand in my hair and my mind fogged by his proximity..

I had already spoken a lot.. I should've just shut up and turned around before it was too late.. I could barely think straight... the last thing I wanted to do was for Taehyung to hold my vulnerable side over me my entire life.. But then he spoke....

"I'm gonna tell you something, koo" he said. Koo... I missed him calling me that..."I never thought you'd hear this from me because I really wanted you to hate me... But I can't see you crying.." he made me look at him, "I really hope you're so drunk that you don't remember a thing by tomorrow" I hope so too.. I don't want to remember any of this.. I didn't even think this was true.. it seemed like a dream.. More like a nightmare because I found myself being influenced by his words.. I had sworn to hate him... And currently, I felt like one of those recently abandoned toys in Toy Story.. i knew this was doomed but I was still hopeful...

I shook my head, "no"

"What no?"

"No- I will not- I won't listen to you"

"Koo, please-"

I felt shivers run down my spine, why is he calling me koo.. can he stop with it already.. I didn't want to admit how much I liked it.. I could always blame it on the alcohol..
I looked at him, "what is it?"

"God-" his hands reached up my face to wipe my tears, "please don't cry.. even though you look adorable, I cant see you crying.."

"You said that already"

He smiled, "I have something to tell you.."

"Did you and y/n go on a date?"

He shook his head, "this isn't about y/n"

"So..?"

"It's about us-"

"I don't wanna hear anything about us.. there's no us.. there never was-"

"But you just asked for an explanation, didnt you?" he looked into my eyes.

"It's a little too late for your explanations, Tae- Taehyung-"

"I may never have the courage again... please.. let this be the last time you soften up to me.. I won't ever try to mess with you or anything after this.. I promise."

I didn't say anything, just pressed my lips and gave him a little nod.

He took in a deep breath, as if bracing himself for what's to come.. Was I finally gonna know why he left me? Why I wasn't enough for him? Instead of those stupid reasons he gave..? It couldn't be so bad.. could it?

"Letting you go-" he paused, "letting you go was the hardest decision I've ever made-"

I scoffed, "please, I did not expect this to be funny.."

"I'm trying- I don't really have a script.. I need to frame my words properly"

"You seemed to be having no trouble telling me we're over-"

"I had my reasons."

"Yeah? What were they?"

"I'd tell you if you let me speak.."

"Whatever" I crossed my arms.

"Thank you-" he looked at me and then continued, "You were too good for me Jungkook.. there's no way we could've made it work-"

"Really Taehyung? That's the best explanation you can come up with? Are we in a flop sitcom? Are you really gonna use that overused reason on me?"

He narrowed his eyes, "you might be drunk but you're still as sassy as ever-"

"I'm just gonna go-" I turned around but he held my wrist.

"Wait- let me continue" he said, "this is really hard, okay.. "

I sighed and stood right where I was.

"So-umm- how do I- how do we- should I get straight to the point?"

"Please?"

"I got a girl pregnant"

"WHAT??"

"I mean- I thought I did-"

"Taehyung what the fuck?"

"That's what she told me, okay?- don't misunderstand me-" he started pacing back and forth, "see- this is why I didn't know what to say or where to start-"

"Just keep still-" I said, but he was still moving around, "Kim Taehyung-" I held his shoulders, "can you stay at one place and tell me what you mean by that?"

He looked into my eyes, "I didn't want to break up with you Jungkook- you meant the entire world to me- I never wanted to hurt you-" his hand reached up to cup my cheek but I flinched away. He winced and then nodded, "I deserve it.."

"Can you stop with the self pity and tell me?"

"Right uhm... it wasn't my kid-"

"WHAT KID?!? START FROM THE BEGINNING-"

"She came to me and- " he was breathing heavily, "and she told me it was my-my kid-" I was supposed to be the one who was drunk... not the other way round..

"Who came to you?" for some weird reason, I found myself talking to him as if I was talking to a baby.. He looked so distressed.. what else was I supposed to do?

"I didn't know her name then.. I mean-" he looked into my eyes again, "god- saying this out loud is even stupider- she was 5 months pregnant- she told me that the baby was mine-"

"WHAT?! You have a fucking kid?!?!"

"No Jungkook-" he shook his head violently, "she just left a month after that and sent me a letter saying that the real father had shown up and they'd be moving away or something.."

"I'm so confused- so how is this related to our breakup?"

He sighed and leaned on the bonnet of his car, "She came to me before I broke it off with you... I don't remember if I ever slept with her like 6 months before we got together or whatever.. I might've.. I don't know.. But she kinda used my bad reputation of sleeping around against me" he explained, "I-um- she probably didnt know who the father was so she blamed it on me-"

"Oh my god-"

"And I-" he huffed, "I believed her after a lot of struggles with my own brain and then- well- I thought I had to take responsibility for what I did-"

"So that's why you broke up with me..." I said, realization hitting me.

He nodded, "You wanna sit down?"

"Where?"

He patted the bonnet and sat atop it, then gave me a hand and I followed suit, "I couldn't let her be.. I had to be there for her.. She seemed distraught- and I- I had to-" he took a shaky breath, "but then she just admitted to have used me-"

"Why didn't you tell me-" I was looking at my feet, I didn't even know what to say..

"It would've been unfair to you, koo" he said softly, "you didn't ask for a fuckboy boyfriend.. It wasn't your mistake that I might've gotten someone pregnant- and I couldn't just ask you to deal with such a fucked up situation.. I was- I was going to take you to my parents and-"

"What?"

"I wanted you to meet my parents, koo-" he said, "but I was so lost- so confused-"

"Tae- you could've told me...I- I could've understood-" I was on the verge of crying again..

"I don't deserve you" he shook his head, his eyes had become glossy, " I never deserved someone as pure as you-"

"Shut up" it was my turn to hold his face in my hands, my emotions were all over the place.. I had no control of whatever was happening anymore.. "all this while I kept thinking about so many different reasons why you left- at first I thought you cheated, then I thought.. maybe I wasn't enough-"

"You were more than enough-"

"Shh Tae-" I connected our foreheads, "I'm sorry you had to go through all of that alone- I'm so sorry-"

"Jungkook-"

"callmekoo" I muttered.

"What?"

"call me koo" I almost whined, "please-"

The way he smiled at that- it was as if the entire world had lit up.. It was as if the birds had started chirping when it was almost midnight and the sun was shining brightly and everything was so beautiful... but all that mattered was his smile..

"Koo" he said carefully, "can you forgive me?"

Before I could even think of a reply, I started nodding, "I wish you would've been honest with me before.."

"I'm sorry" he said, "I didn't want to hurt you again.. But I'm serious about y/n- I know she's your best friend and I know you're worried about her and also in love with her but-"

"I know" I leaned back on the windshield, "I've seen how you look at her.. it reminded me of the old days-"

He leaned back too and chuckled lightly, "so you don't mind me going after her?"

"Of course I do.. I'm literally going after the same girl" I laughed, "I don't know who she'll end up choosing.. considering that Jimin likes her too-"

"And he's single now-"

"Exactly" I nodded, "but at least we're not on bad terms anymore-"

"Can we be friends?" he looked at me.

"It'll take me a little longer to warm up to you" I admitted, "this is still the alcohol and adrenaline talking-"

"I understand" he said, "but at least we can start somewhere, right?"

"Totally" I smiled.

*clink*

We heard something fall down on the ground. It had a metallic ring to it. No one should be here this late.. Was y/n not living in a safe area? But at least she had Taehyung... Wait- was y/n around? Did she hear everything?

"Jimin?" Taehyung called out to someone hiding behind a bush.

"Uh- hey?"

"That's very sneaky"

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

He picked up the bottle that had fallen, "umm- I came here to return y/n's bottle-she left it in my car-"

"It's a little too late for that, isnt it?"

"You two seem- umm- cordial..?"

"Drop the act" Taehyung said, "how much did you hear?"

"hear what?" he asked.

"I can read your face really well, you know?"

He slumped his shoulders, "why didn't you ever tell me? God, no wonder you act like exes who ended on bad terms.." he got in between Taehyung and me and sat on the bonnet, "I'm supposed to be your best friend Taehyung.."

"It wasn't just my secret to tell.. Plus, Jungkook made it clear that he didn't ever want to be associated with my name-"

I chuckled, "don't tell y/n" I told Jimin.

"But why? You know she already suspects something between you two right? She really wants to know-"

"I'm not ready to tell her yet" I said, "I hope you'll respect that.."

"Yeah fine" he grumbled, "but I feel so betrayed right now Taehyung.. I hate you man-"

"That's exactly how y/n would feel" Taehyung said, "whenever Jungkook decides to tell her"

"Where IS y/n though?" Jimin asked.

"She was kinda drunk on soju.. so she probably slept.." Taehyung replied.

"You took her out?"

Taehyung nodded, "I told you I felt inspired.."

"Was it a proper date?" Jimin asked.

"Shouldn't you be recovering from your breakup?" I asked Jimin.

He shook his head, leaned back and looked up at the sky, "I'm glad it's over.. plus she cheated on me.."

"What the-"

"Shh, don't tell anyone" he told me.

"Not even y/n?" I asked.

"It's my secret to share" he replied smugly.

"Sure whatever" I said and leaned back too.

"So you two are friends now?" Jimin asked.

"I guess" Taehyung said, the last to lean back.

"A new chapter has begun" Jimin chuckled, "but this conversation isn't over Kim Taehyung.. I need to beat your ass.."

"And I need to know who MiCha cheated on you with" I said, "that's so-"

"Unbelievable?" Taehyung offered, "why would someone cheat on Jimin, right?"

"Exactly" I said, "it's so weird..."

"I'll fill you up on all the details" Taehyung said, "don't worry.."

"Today has been cathartic.. hasn't it?" Jimin asked suddenly.

"How so?"

"Well, I'm finally free of MiCha.. and you two sorted your differences-"

"And I had the best not-a-date-date with y/n" Taehyung added, "she was so happy.. she said she would've kissed me.."

"What the fuck?" Jimin suddenly got up, "did you know about this?" He turned to me.

"That's actually the conversation I walked in on" I admitted, "but we can talk about this tomorrow.. not today...just lay back down" I pulled Jimin back, " the stars look beautiful tonight.."

"They do..." they both said together..

I had it planned angstier but I went a little easy... domestic vminkook  are cute

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2K 34
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
283K 12.8K 36
ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© 𝑰𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
245K 23.3K 58
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
2.1M 107K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...