Forced Marriage With The Mafi...

By MKG1997

"I can't believe my parents are making me marry a stranger and not just any stranger but a mafia!" 33 year ol... More

Characters
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
Character info
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
Character info 2
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28

#23

134 7 9
By MKG1997

(Jay's P.O.V):After a whole day of doing absolutely nothing excited,I was finally able to take a fucking break before I went back to boredom again.

I also noticed I was starting to build a reputation around here for being the cold
boss,I guess people are really that disappointed because they expected me to be like my father.

But I don't care he had his way of dealing
with things and I have my way of dealing with things,so how they feel about me is whatever all I keep telling myself is one year that's all I need.

Man:I sure miss Sung Park no one can ever run this company like him.

Man2:Me too his son is such a privileged hooligan,what exactly does he know about running a company did he even go to school?

Woman:I doubt it judging by those terrible tattoos that kid's a misfit.

Man:Well I just hope he doesn't run this company down to the ground,I have a family to feed.

Man2:We all do and I'm not gonna let that kid ruin that for me either,I bet he's only a man when holding a gun but let's see how much of a man he is in a one on one fight.

Yes I heard them talking shit I was not that far from there and my ears work very well,but of course since I'm in a professional setting I can't handle it like I'm in the streets doing mafia work.

I have to handle myself in a professional manner just for them to get the clue that I'm the boss here now,they don't gotta like me but they damn sure will respect me if any means necessary.

So I walked over to them like I was going to get a coffee,and as soon as they saw me they put on their fake smiles and pretended like they weren't just talking about me.

Don't you just love people how fake people can be,how they will talk shit about you behind your back but won't dare to say it to your face?

Woman:"Oh hello Mr.Park we just wanna say how honored we are to have you as our new boss at this company your father had for many years,she said lying through her teeth with a fake plastered smile."

Jay:Yeah yeah yeah you think I couldn't hear you guys from over there talking shit?

Woman:"U-Uh I'm sorry Sir what do you mean?She asked getting nervous."

Jay:Let's just cut straight to the chase ok,I know you think of me as just some privileged punk born with a silver spoon in his mouth who don't know the business from a can of paint right?

Well let me just say this I don't just hold
guns for a living I own them,that's how I make
my money that's where I get my profit so this entrepreneuring game is nothing new to me.

And in order for me to get this job I had to of gotten some sort of degree,just because I didn't stay in a class long enough doesn't mean I didn't find a way to get my degree internet exists for a reason right?

So I guess that means I can do a one on one fight like a man without hiding behind a gun,
but of course we're at work now and despite what you think I still know how to keep it professional in the work place that is.

Now I'll be glad to help you all to continue
to feed your families,but if you want that to continue I suggest you watch your
mouths.

Because you may not like me but I'm the boss here,I'm calling the shots wether you like it or not so remember don't bite the hand that can feed you and cut off your supplies now enjoy your lunch.

I walked off leaving them dumb founded
and shook,I don't have to try hard to scare people it just comes naturally I guess it's the only thing I like about the mafia is learning how to handle yourself without even trying.

And some of these tactics will sure come in handy to get me through this job,cause it sure is gonna be a long ass year.

(G-Dragon's P.O.V):Another day goes on where I have to deal with a useless loser,no matter how times I have to demand what I want I always have to end up repeating myself in order for them to get the clue that I mean business.

But none the less I get a kick out of the torture I give them,that's how I keep my power making those fear to cross me.

G-Dragon:So where's my money?

Man:"I-I d-don't k-know?He asked while shivering in fear."

G-Dragon:You don't know so you mean to tell me you fucked around with my money again?!

Man:N-No B-Boss I swear-

G-Dragon:You swear what that you didn't purposely lose my money again huh is that what you're saying?!

You know what you truly make me sick,you're all so fucking useless no matter what I tell you to do you do the exact opposite!

Well I'm tired of it so if you can't give me my money,I know how you can get me my money.

I took out a hatched that was hanging on the wall,and slowly walked closer to the guy who was overly terrified and on the verge of probably shitting himself but it thrilled me
I showed no mercy.

I had him tied to the chair and his wrists chained to a table so he'll be completely powerless in this situation,he won't even be able to fight back in this condition he's in.

Man:"B-Boss w-what are you g-gonna do with t-that?He said terrified for his life."

G-Dragon:"Don't worry it might be painful but it'll be over with before you even know it,he replied back with a twisted grin on his face."

Man:"Pleas-Ahhhh!!!!!He screamed loudly pain."

Before he could finish his sentence I took
the hatched and chopped off his fingers,his lung pierced screams echoing throughout the entire room and the blood oozing from his now amputated fingers didn't phase me he should be lucky I didn't kill him.

G-Dragon:"This time is your fingers the next time is your life consider yourself lucky,he said leaning into his face with darkness in his eyes and voice."

The pain of losing his fingers was too much that he actually threw up,irritated and
disgusted by his state.

I grabbed him by his hair follicles and slammed his face to the table refusing to show sympathy for my actions,because I just don't apologize I'm never wrong in my book.

G-Dragon:Ughh you disgusting bastard if that barf actually touched any part of my body I'd make my bullet connect with your face!

Now get yourself together,it's not like you're dead even though you can be next time you don't do as I say!

Untie him and make him clean up this fucking mess,and use the good hand you still have left that's if you aren't as incompetent as you look!

(Anthony's P.O.V):London and I had to watch that whole scene from a far,I'll admit I'm not really into that shit it's rather weird as fuck but hey as long as it ain't me I'm relieved.

After all of that was over we waited for Ji to calm down,so we can get down to the biggest fish we gotta fry cause we only got one month for this.

Anthony:So you good now bro?

G-Dragon:Oh yeah I'm just fine,it's never a day when these losers aren't a pain in your ass.

London:I mean here's how I see it if you don't wanna keep dealing with this,why don't you let them work their way up?

G-Dragon:Anthony can you please check your wife?

London:What did I say anything wrong?

G-Dragon:No you're entitled to an opinion,
but not entitled to tell me how to do my job I've been doing this much longer than you have.

If there's one thing I've learned being in this field,and that's this piece of advice I'm about to give you.

Never take a loser under your wing and teach them everything you know,because that same loser just might become better than you one day.

When you build people from the ground up they quickly forget their humble beginnings, and as you see I had to learn that the hard way.

Anthony:I see so you got any ideas on what plan we can come up with in the next month?

G-Dragon:"That's still in working progress but don't worry we'll have a brilliant plan that'll blow them out the park,he said smiling deviously."

(Sasha's P.O.V):So far today has been the best day I've had in awhile,because for the
last couple of weeks things have been so overwhelming due to the changes.

But now I get to have an actual state of mind,
and with my friends and my new friends here I just might actually be able to be at peace.

Sasha:So Quinn when did this hook up happen again?

Quinn:When you guys were working I even have the guy's phone number wanna see?

Willow:Yeah we'd love to see this phone number,just so that we know whether to believe this story not.

Quinn:Ok then I'll show you.

Quinn took out her cellphone and showed us her contact list to prove that this hookup was real,and so far we saw a phone number listed with the name Shane maybe she is telling the truth about this hook up after all.

Sasha:Interesting so his name's Shane?

Quinn:Yeah and he's really hot I can give you all the details.

Thomas:I mean there's only one way to prove it call that number right now.

Quinn:Ok then I'll put it on speaker so everyone can hear it.

Willow:Good I'd love to hear this.

Quinn dialed the number and we waited until we got an answer,and when we did instead of hearing a guy's voice we heard the voice of an old lady over the phone.

Which made us almost burst out in laughter because that's basically the oldest trick in the book she fell for,I've even done it a few times to guys I wanted to get away from.

Lady:Hello?

Quinn:"Wait is this Shane's number?She asked confused."

Lady:Look I don't know who the hell that is, but you must have the wrong number darling.

Quinn:"Yeah your right this is the wrong number sorry about that bye now,she smiled awkwardly before hanging up the phone."

Once Quinn hung up we all died of laughter that we were holding in for like a minute,I guess putting it in speaker was not the best idea after all.

Thomas:"So Quinn how long did you have that number again?He asked while trying to catch his breath from laughing so hard."

Quinn:Since yesterday that bastard just played me like a fiddle.

Cha Cha:Yeah you fell for the oldest trick in the book for sure it happened to me many times,it's just my first time seeing the roles being reversed.

Sasha:I mean I've done it too when I had to,
because no offense but some men can be creeps and some can't take no for an answer so you have to trick them in order to be safe.

Willow:So true.

Thomas:That's why I'm glad I'm like a repellent for straight guys,but even the bi and gay guys can be insane too so you're not safe anywhere.

Willow:Even the girls can be insane I know from experience ask my exes.

Gray:So you're into girls?

Willow:Yes I'm bisexual.

Gray:Ohh.

Quinn:"You know what I give up no offense but guys are just lame except for you Gray you can always get it,she said smiling while standing next to him."

Gray:Don't even think about it.

Quinn:But-

Gray:"No,he said cutting her off abruptly before she could get another word out."

Quinn:"Ok maybe next time?She smiled cutely."

Gray:"I give up,he said rolling his eyes in annoyance."

Thomas:Quinn please let the man breathe you see he's not desperate like you are.

Quinn:Well not everyone can sit at home with Dexter like you can Thomas.

Thomas:You have one more time to bring up Dexter I swear!

Cha Cha:Ok y'all keep bringing up Dexter who is he?

Quinn:His dildo.

Sasha:Uh oh Quinn that was not a good idea.

Thomas:Ok now I'm gonna kill you.

It was at that moment Quinn knew she'd fucked up,so she ran out of the living room with Thomas chasing after her we had to go after them to stop them so that they won't get hurt.

We ran past the maids almost knocking them down to get to Thomas and Quinn,who made it to the backyard right near the pool and they were chasing each other too close to it and sooner or later one of them was gonna fall
right in it.

(Quinn's P.O.V):Ok maybe telling everyone about Thomas's dildo was a bad idea,but hey it was funny there's never a time where we aren't ever roasting each other anyway it's no big deal after this we will be friends again for sure.

Thomas chased me throughout the house,and we ended up in the backyard where he's now chasing me with a pillow in his hand near the pool.

Just goes to show you how much Thomas
really cares for me despite how mad he is at me,rather than picking up a weapon that could
kill me he got a pillow instead how sweet.

Quinn:Ok ok Thomas before we do this let's talk about this!

Thomas:There's nothing to talk about Dexter was suppose to stay anonymous!

Quinn:"I know I know but look at the bright side at least Dexter will get more action now,she smiled in laughter trying to fuse the situation."

Thomas:That's it!

Thomas tried to come after me and hit me with that pillow,but instead of hitting me I moved out of the way making him miss and fall into the pool at that moment I just lost it and bursted out in laughter.

I was suppose to die but instead now I'm dying in laughter.

(Willow's P.O.V):And just like that our prediction became true,while Quinn was able to avoid any accidents from happening Thomas wasn't so lucky and ended up falling into the pool thankfully he could swim or else things would've turned tragic.

We really couldn't help but laugh at the situation.

Thomas:So you think this is funny?!

Quinn:"No I don't think it's funny I think
it's hilarious hahaha!She continued to laugh hardly."

Thomas:Oh yeah well I'll show you what's hilarious!

(Quinn's P.O.V):When Thomas got out of the pool,I quickly got up from the ground
and ran away to the front of the house since everyone was blocking the way back inside.

I had quite an advantage because it was dark outside,and Thomas was soak and wet making it harder for him to run fast enough to catch me.

But apparently I took the advantage I had for granted,I was running and kept looking back at Thomas who was slipping and sliding on the ground laughing at his situation.

That I wasn't paying much attention to what was going on in front of me,and as a result I bumped into a hard body and fell on the ground.

When I looked up at the person it was Jay
who looked down at me with a confused and annoyed look on his face,we weren't paying much attention to the time because it looks like he had just came back home from work.

Jay:Damn what are you doing?!

Quinn:Oh uh sorry Jay when did you get here?

Jay:Yes I just got here as you can see,now please explain to me why the hell y'all running around my yard like a bunch of little kids on the playground?

And why are you all wet did you take a swim in the pool with your clothes on or something?

Thomas:Well I didn't plan to I technically fell in because of her.

Quinn:You were chasing me with a pillow just because I told everyone about Dexter!

Thomas:Well you deserve it for telling everyone my secret!

Jay:Hey Hey Hey enough!

Quinn:But he-

Jay:Hush now listen to me I'm not in the mood for this shit I just had a long day,so y'all can either act like you got some fucking home training or leave are we clear?

Quinn&Thomas:Yes.

Jay:Good and please bro don't come inside the house until you dry off cause I'm not cleaning up after you.

Thomas:Got it.

(Jay's P.O.V):I went inside to unwind and chill after having the worst day of my life,it's official I hate my new job and my life in general nothing will make it better I'm losing so much hope by the day and I'm never the type to lose hope.

All I wanna do is just lock myself in my room for the rest of the day if I can hoping that nothing else will happen.

(Sasha's P.O.V):We went inside to chill because Cha Cha had to calm down Jay who was pretty pissed off at Quinn and Thomas for that wild chase in the backyard,he said it probably had to be due to the stress at his job.

So we agreed to just keep it quiet just to not stress him out even more,the last thing we need is for him to come downstairs and scold at us like a bunch of children.

Thomas:You know my day just keeps getting better and better first I get sneezed on and now I'm drenched in pool water.

Sasha:Yeah Thomas this sure isn't your day.

Thomas:"Yeah it's not,he said before trying to sit down on the couch."

Cha Cha:"Wow wow hold on bro don't fuck up the couch now you gotta sit on the chair until your ass dries here,he said before pulling up a chair behind him."

Thomas:"Thanks,he said before sitting down."

Cha Cha:No prob just looking out bro.

Hoody:So tell us Cha Cha how pissed off was Jay?

Cha Cha:Well man was pretty heated which I could expect his job's pissing him off and shit so he's stressed out.

Willow:No disrespect but is he always that uptight does he ever smile?

Sasha:Right I mean you can't be serious all the time,there's a time where you just wanna enjoy yourself and let loose.

Cha Cha:Well believe it or not Jay used to
be the lay loose type of guy,until this mafia changed the way he viewed life.

Jay and I we were friends for a long time,we were kids with dreams but life brought a different turn for us.

Quinn:So how did you become a mafia?

Cha Cha:Back then I was young and naive,I moved back in town needed a job and didn't know what I was signing up for.

I was in a lot of deep shit that Jay had to help me get out of,now I could've just turned away from the mafia but my life was in danger my family's life was in danger so I stayed for my own protection.

But like everyone else here I was molded to accept the lifestyle,which is kinda what happens when you join the mafia at a young age it's like being in the military you can be brain washed easily.

Once you get in it's hard to get out physically and mentally.

Sasha:I see so how did Jay get in the mafia?

Cha Cha:Out of all do respect that's a question he's gonna have to answer for you himself.

Sasha:I understand I'll never get that answer.

Cha Cha:I wouldn't say never just when the time is right.

Sasha:I guess,anyway my phone's about to die I'm gonna go get my charger it I'll be right back.

Cha Cha:Alright.

I headed to the stairway on my way to my room until I heard the doorbell ring,I figured since I was already by the door to open it and see who was there.

And when I opened the door I was surprised with a certain guest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 4.5K 45
⚠️Adult content!⚠️ *SMUT IS INCLUDED IN MOST OF THE CHAPTERS SO READ IT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED* William Rostov We were destined to marry when we were...
28.8K 347 5
"Give one good reason why I shouldn't kill you, Jediah." "Because I'll serve you, Mrs. Ivanov. I'll do whatever it takes to please you." Sage Ivanov...
3.5K 107 18
Y/N Γ— Jay When the mafia King forces you to marry him
75.7K 3.6K 53
A Forced Marriage. The word 'Forced' itself sounds Unpleasant. But to be forced in a Marriage is more than unpleasant. What forced marriage brings is...