Xiaoven Royal Au

By CassandraMaeMadrid

The king has been very sick.. Soon, Xiao would take over the throne as the new king. He needs to learn how to... More

1
2
3
4
5
yall
6
yall 2.0
7
8
9
10
11
12
shocked
😞😞
13
14
15
16
17
!!
18
19
20
21
lololol
22
23
xiao
24
Windtrace
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Epilogue
Author's note

26

2.2K 63 330
By CassandraMaeMadrid

"Dating another woman? Hm. Didn't know you'd go against the rule, Beidou."

"I- mother! Please... I-I can explain- it's not like I want to go against it I just-"

"Enough Beidou. What you have done is sickening, and it is not suitable for a princess like you. If it's from another Kingdom you would've already been exiled, but change me from them. I would give you a chance."

"C-chance..?"

Your beloved woman, or the throne?

"But why must you do this to me..?"

"You have brought this to yourself. You know the rules, princess Beidou."

"I scorn you!! For this time, I would pick Ningguang. But once the time comes, you will see. I will never, ever acknowledge this absurd rule of you!" She ran away, tears flowing in her eyes. She couldn't believe it all. Her dreams to be a good queen, all crushed. She has come so far... So why must it all go down..?

With her tears, the future was told. A journey that awaits her... Little brother?

-

"Princess Venti, here wear this, and this, and this one too so you can look even more better!"

"Princess Venti please stop moving while I fix your hair!"

"Princess Venti are you comfortable with this corset?" The sounds coming from the three maids and the confusion overwhelming him. "Wait!" Everybody from the room stopped in their tracks. "All of this... What is this for? This preparation... What's going on?"

"We were ordered by princess Beidou to make you look feminine and elegant as much as possible due to the almighty shogun's arrival" Venti almost spits the saliva he's been holding, because what the fucking hell. "The almighty shogun?! The queen?! Xiao's mother?!"

"Mm!"

He's trying so hard to process what's going on. Wasn't she with the king? Hmm... Well, it is Beidou and Ningguang's wedding anniversary tomorrow... So there's no other reason why she might have come back right? As much as he was nervous, he was still happy that he would finally meet Xiao's mother. Would she be okay if she finds out that Venti is a boy?

Probably yes.

"W-wait. Isn't it a little too early to get ready? I haven't even eaten breakfast yet."

"The queen arrived early, and she wishes to have breakfast with everyone, and also, to meet the prince's soon-to-be wife." They made him wear some... It was kind of close to the clothes he wears usual. The one with cloak and green shorts... And ribbon... And blouse? Yeah. But the sleeves were more fancy and feminine, while the shorts become a grand skirt that reaches his knee. The cloak was now white and glamorous. And not to mention, the none stop adding of some types of products on his face. His hair wasn't braided like usual, but oh fuck once he looked at himself in the mirror he was such a sexy babe...

"Fuck I'm so hot..." He touches his face. "If I weren't me... I'd marry me."

"We did a great job!" The maids from behind cheer as they satisfy Venti's expectations. "Uh well, can I eat breakfast now-"

"Of course princess Venti! I think they would be glad to see you now." Ah. Finally. His stomach has been grumbling for hours now since he woke up. At least he will go out of his room beautiful, now... Xiao's reaction curious him. Would he think he's beautiful? I mean we all know that man is down bad for Venti but... Will he find Venti beautiful for the second time, and for this time, he's aware of Venti's true identity?

Sometimes he still wonders if all of these are just a dream. He caught the prince's interest and now... He's about to meet his mother. Deep breath.

As soon as he takes the first step outside of his room, the place was lively. Maide chattering with a happy tone, it feels... Like home. This castle has never felt like this before. It will always feel empty and drained—but now... It is so alive and cheerful. It must be the queen's arrival.

He takes his time walking down to finally, finally meet the queen with a smile on his face—although there was nervousness that hides somewhere inside of him, he still knew that this was a great opportunity, but let's look at the other side... What if he doesn't like him at all? What if she judges him because he's just poor and almost stole wine from the castle? Will she really allow Xiao to marry Venti once she finds out they're both males? Venti loves Xiao. I do not know how many times I've repeated it in this story, but Venti loves Xiao, not because of his status—or wealth. He wasn't even supposed to fall, but you can't stop love—there was one time where he even did everything to deny those feelings, because it just feels... So wrong. So good. Like a kid's fairytale. Is this really a happy ending?

He breathed heavily, before showing up in front of everyone in the dining area. "Princess Venti, you are finally up. Have a seat." Beidou uttered before Venti takes his seat beside his... Lover. "Good morning... Ehe." Well that was awkward. Why are they so quiet, so this is how they eat as a family? Not even a single chat? Word? Not even a sound?

He knows this might be a decision he will regret for his whole life—but he also knows he won't let this family eat like this after not meeting each other for who knows how long. "Ah! So, the sun is very bright this morning if you say so, huh? Though the temperature isn't too harsh! Hehehe...." Literally getting second-hand embarrassment while writing this right now, everyone just ignored him, no, not everybody—because he swears he saw Xiao laugh and then turn back his serious face quickly.

"The view outside is very nice, eh? I would love to take a stroll after this meal!"

He tries.

And tries.

And tries.

Only to fail.

What has gotten into this family?.. Don't they talk at all? The moment he takes his chance to examine the queen's features, was the moment the Queen looked up—and they had their heated eye to eye contact. She looks... Familiar. Ei thought.

Venti's mind could only malfunction,  cause whose mind wouldn't. For a second there he felt like his life was in danger or something. "I think we've all had enough of the tension. How are you and father?" Beidou finally spoke up... Gosh, lifesaver. "Hm, your father's state has gotten worse, and I do not think he can survive anymore—which only means that Alatus my precious son, would soon take over the throne." The white-haired girl felt uneasy, so uneasy.

Xiao smiled at the name his mother called her—after seventeen years his mother has never called him 'precious' and so he was really touched by this—Venti noticed this and smiled. So he does love his family after all.

"I asked for you and my father's current state, not to speak advance about negative things." Well damn, what's with the intense tension? Do they hate each other or?

"Well as I said, his sickness is getting worse—about me, I am doing good." Liar. "I will pray for the king's health! I wish he lives longer so he could see me and Xiao's wedding!" Venti accidentally spurted out, "was that my outside voice?"

"Hmm... You are right." Huh? The queen agreed with him? I think he wins in life now. He can ascend to Celestia peacefully now. "Alatus, Beidou, I would like to speak to both of you after our meal." This doesn't feel right at all. It might just be an intimate talk between the three of them as a family, but Venti feels something else. I shouldn't meddle in, I'll let them have their time.

And just like said, after breakfast, they would talk somewhere no one else know, just them. Venti can't help but feel uneasy... The same goes for Ningguang. "Weren't you curious about the rule? This time, I will allow you to find out." Ningguang spoke beside him. "Huh?! Are you sure? Weren't you all protective about it? Are you sure I should know about this?"

"There's no point, the time has come—don't just wait until she's the one who's gonna break the tie between the two of you. Just make sure Ganyu doesn't catch you." She winks, before walking away. Really why can't she just get the rule book from the maid again so it'll be easier for him?! Life could've been much easier.

Also, what the fuck does she mean break the tie between the two of them? Who is who? Who is she? All Venti knows is that he can finally know what this rule is. This is victory.

Of course, his first step was to check what Ganyu was doing—and it seems like she cleaning the castle. Good timing. He carefully unlocks the door of her room, silently walking inside to see two beds, yeah two people sleep here and so what? The other person isn't here too. Or so he thought?

Just as he was about to get the book from the shelf, he heard noises from outside—and he knew he had to hide. He tried to hide anywhere, but he's still visible—and there's only one spot left, under the fucking bed. It's so tight in there but it will do, he's used to it anyway because ever since he was a child, he was already fond of hiding... Well father problems you know.

It was so tight and small don't there, not to mention, the dust, he can actually ascend to Celestia right now no jokes. "I swear I left it here... Ah! I'll just look for it later." The woman left, leaving Venti to finally breathe. This is finally the time. The moment we've all been waiting for. He flips the page over to the same exact page he left it at before, he hears the footstep coming back, but his attention was too focused on the book to even care.

This was it. Nobody will stop him from seeing any more.

"I remember where I placed it now." He hears the door creak open but shows no focus in it.

Rule 159
No one, even the royal family, can ever be with someone who has identical gender as them.

This rule was developed by the Raiden shogun and was never approved by the castles, though it has been authorized by the king and was published all around the boarders of Liyue.

"Princess Venti?! W-what are you doing in our room?" He stayed silent. Processing the information he gets to eat. It all makes sense now. With a cold expression on his face, he looked up at the purple-haired girl with two ponytails, his stare was deep and terrifying. "Are you feeling alright?" Venti ignores, and ran his way outside the room—the book still gripped with his hands.

He went to the room Xiao and the others were supposed to talk to.

-

"Do you think you can fool me?" Ei says, frigid and unreadable manner paints her face. "What are you talking about."

"Barbatos—not a woman, am I right?" How... Xiao laughs nervously, as Beidou sweats. Because she knew this is it. This will change everything. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you! I planned to confront you about it after Beidou's wedding anniversary though."

"Are you not aware of the rule at all?"

"What rule?"

"Mother please-"

"Silence Beidou." Her eyes glowed, yet it stayed on Xiao's face. "Mother... What rule?.."

"That no one can ever love someone with the same gender as they are, your sister is already fully aware of this, has she never told you? Or were you purposely pretending you know nothing about it?"

"Mother, please!"

"Answer me Alatus!"

"I... I don't know anything about it..." He was naive. Stupid. Low. Anything you can imagine. He was lower than you thought he is. How absurd of him to ever think he and Venti can have their happy ending right here? "I don't understand... Why? Why did you hide everything from me, why can't I be with Venti?!"

"Because a rule is a rule."

"Fuck this rule I am going to love who I want!"

"Alatus! Start watching your mouth. I did not expect you'll be like your sister." She crossed her arm, waited for any response. "I am not like Beidou, I am not a liar.

"Hmm, I am not a heartless person—and I will give you a chance."

"Chance?"

"No! Please, stop. Don't do this again, he worked so hard for everything so please don't do the same thing you did to me!" With the power of anger she holds, her vision explodes, damaging her and her only. Her left eye bleeds red liquid, mixed with the clear tears of all her pain. "I lost everything! Everything that I've worked hard for! I lost my childhood, lost my opportunity to be a kid, because I wanted to be capable as a queen! But you... You are the reason why my dreams never came true! Yanfei left because of you! Aether died because of you! Lumine abandoned her position because of you!"

"They never cared about this family!"

"They care about this family. We all do. You're the only one who's ruining this precious home." and it finally hits her. Everything. Is this really the right decision?

Meanwhile, Venti watches—everything. Of how Beidou's vision explodes and damaged her eye, and yet no one dares to question if she's okay. The amount of screaming was overwhelming him. Almost as if he was just a statue standing right there, as he watches everything fall apart.

But why?

Everything was good earlier. They were having a family breakfast... Why is this happening? Because of him? Because of him and Xiao? What else does he need to do? He loved Xiao because that's his purpose, but now that he loves him... Is when something would go in between both of them.

I cannot get in the way of his family. If me leaving would be the only way to fix this then...

-

SUM ENCANTO REFERENCE CUZ 🧐
Ok this chapter is rushed again, and one more chapter until we get to the good part (the part where I'm actually excited to write hahshahsa xiaoven adulthood mwa mwa) I'm rly sry if my writing doesn't satisfy you with my current chapters, what I'm doing atm is spilling ever single information that is needed to b spit out rn. The next chapter might also be short, and then after that chapter AHHHHHHHHHHHH IM SO EXCITED TO SEE HOW YALL REACT TO HUTAO'S CHARACTER IN THIS STORY.

Do not worry for angsts and stuff fuck those things im writing a happy ending for this story smirks laughs claps 😅😅
Source: trust me bro

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 189 15
6reeze Members○ Venti/Barbatos(Leader) Xiao Kunikuzushi Kaedehara Kazuha Shikanoin Heizou Faruzan - Managers● Lumine Aether Paimon - Ships♥︎ Xiaoven ...
21.6K 687 58
What happens when the unapproachable Xiao befriends Venti? Xiao a boy who holds in his present a many burden. Venti a boy who holds a past he canno...
80.9K 1.7K 22
(Taking requests!) W A R N I N G ! ! ! ❥Cussing, kissing, gay, lesbian, (smut?) angst If you don't like any of these, feel free to leave! 𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢...
50.9K 1.6K 35
Honey | Xiaoven The kid that sits at the back of the class. The one that everyone's fawning over, yet still too scared to talk to them. That person i...