Trapped In Heaven [TK]

By beautytaekoo

"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Wi... More

Introduction
1.Obscure Night
2.The Syndicate
3.Day One: First Glance
4.Day Two:Disquiet
5.Day three: Mr.Han
6.Day four: Atlanta
7.Day five: Embittered
8.Day six: Riot Starters
9.Day seven: Dramatic
10.Over the long run
11.Uncovering
12.Eleventh hour
13.Once and for all
14.A turn for the better
15.Relinquish
16.Unifying
17.Something Endearing
18.1 Shattered (part 1)
18.2 Shattered (part 2)
19. Healing
20. Reconciled
21. Envious
Reintroduction
22. A little bit of pain
23. Yoonmin
24. Adoration & Dawn
25. Astonished
26. Excursion: First Day
27. Excursion: Second Day
28. Excursion:Third Day
29. Excursion: Last Day
30. Back to Seoul
31. The Return of Hellcat
32. Eternal Namjin
33. Jeonlous
34. Precarious
35. Everything Revealed
36. Content
37. Memories
38. Sullen
39. Beautiful As Paradise
40.1 Eternally yours (pt. 1)
40.2 Eternally Yours
41. Yarrow (Everlasting love)
42. Paint me like a Wildflower

43. Epilogue: Trapped In Heaven

6.8K 222 369
By beautytaekoo

"Let us scratch our names onto the surface of a star. And eons from now when the star finally collapses, we will become one with the universe. We will live on for eternity, together as stardust."
___________________________________________
Third person POV:
Taekook's part:
Location: Taekook's home, Seoul, South Korea

3 YEARS LATER

"Dadda bun~~"

A sweet voice called out mixing in the chatters of people sitting in the cafe...grabbing the attention of CEO of J&J.

"I am listening bud...dadda is sorry ok"

the reply came instantly from raven....fully giving attention to his now 3 yr old daughter...Jeon Raon.

"Dwo not pway on mobiwe pay attentwion to daonie"
(do not play on mobile pay attention to raonie)

Raon scolded her dad...who was actually texting his parents to join them soon, as the party will be held in their home tonight. Afterall it's taekook's 3rd anniversary today.

"Yes my lord I am not playing...see I am keeping this mobile down" raven said keeping the device away...lips curving in bunny smile as he watched his daughter eating her fav icecream.

"Mwint choco ish the bwest" (mint choco is the best) she said with mouthful of icecream...literally a big cup of mint choco was kept in front of her cause the little brat has blackmailed jungkook for it or she will tell tae that raven ate his strawberries secretly.

(A/N: i know it's not mint choco...but imagineee😂...and yeah I don't like this flavour🙂)

And that's the reason why the dad and daughter duo without telling tae came to a cafe for raonie's icecream...younger being oblivious at home coz raven picked raon from Kim's mansion as she was staying there from last two days.

Trust me when I say taehyung is gonna throw a big tantrum as soon as he will know that they ate icecream without him...coz how could they...it's literally ICECREAM.

"Proud of u my little bean...mint choco is the best" jungkook let out proudly...internally dancing that how raon is similar to him when it comes to food.

"Dwon't thwink u won dadda...I stwill fwind mama mowe cute" (don't think u won dadda i still find mama more cute) raon teased him giggling cutely.

"Yea yea...mama's daughter...but u r not wrong tho mama is indeed the cutest...and u r my adorable bean" raven who got offended at first...laughed eventually ruffling raon's hair.

It's like taekook always bicker over who is more cute when it comes to their daughter...and end up throwing pillows at each other...which at last comes to halt when raon declares that tae is more cute...jungkook is more handsome and she herself is the prettiest cute girl. Making the two husbands coo and laugh at her...then showering the little doll with kisses.

Soon after finishing both of their icecreams jungkook and raon headed out...walking towards raven's mercedez benz.

The magic rays of golden globe were glittering on the black car...the smell of blooming roses hitting the two Jeon's which were bidding them goodbye thru the artistic flowerpots....raon singsonged her fav songs all while clasping her tiny hand with jungkook's bigger one. Raven smiled heartily looking at her, feeling blessed to find such a pure soul.

It was a normal day for taekook...when two and half years ago the lovers found this adorable child. They were taking a night walk that day...in the same secluded area they are living now...the road was empty just the sound of their shoes and few dim lights of nearby houses were present.

They heard some noise...more like of a cry...nearing the place they searched for the source and soon eyes landed on the small bundle of fluff...precisely a few months old girl who was crying out loud in the dirt filled place...she was abondened there by someone...it shattered the lover's heart seeing such horrible thing.

How can someone be so cruel that they abondened their own blood...taekook cried with the small baby...took her home. Gave her all the care, love she deserved...they took her to hospital to check upon her health...then informed police.

After few days the police didn't find any relatives of her...eventually taekook went under all legal procedures to adopt the girl and they did.

She was raised with alot of love...Raon is taekook's life...and they both feel blessed for having her...think that heavens planned it for them to find such a loving soul. She has filled all the missing colours in taekook's life...they were offcourse happy but she made them more than happy now...completing the puzzle of their love filled life with her small but important part.

"Dadda Dadda...shee thewe candwy floss" (see there candy floss) small raon pointed towards the machine...where an old man was selling candy floss.

"If my bean wants then she gets it" jungkook replied chuckling at his small fluff ball...he picked her up carrying in his arms. Jungkook bought the candy floss for raon also, for his muffin...as it will calm the younger down if in case he throws tantrum.

The drive to taekook's home was about 15 minutes....as the black car halted it's tires in the parking lot...the duo stepping out of it.

Emerald green trees were dancing in the breeze of summer...catching the light rays on the shiny surface of leaves...the colours reflecting their aura in nearby lakes...this spring was bringing a new happiness in it...the happiness which will last forever.

"Mama will bwe shoo hwappy after sheeing this cwandy floss" raon chirped behind jungkook who was walking ahead to open the door. He laughed at her smiley face...nodding and then proceeding to unlock the door.

The door click opened and there he was...jungkook's love of life sitting on the sofa....hands crossed on his chest as he glared at his two babies cutely. Jungkook smiled sheepishly rubbing his nape..."Hi love".

"Don't hi me u rabbit faced person...how dare u two leave me here and eat icecream on ur own...LIKE IT WAS ICECREAM...I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS" tae huffed...yelling at the last part as he whined making a crying face. Yeonjun is the reason why tae knows about their deed.

Raon who was standing behind kook...peeked a little staring at tae with doe eyes...she laughed in muffled voice, her palm keeping the small mouth shut to not let out a sound. Her mama looked so cute while yelling she thought....enjoying the scolding jungkook was getting.

"Sorry muffin...raonie blackmailed me" raven said showing his bunny smile...walking towards his lover.

"Liaw dadda" (liar dadda) the little brat now walked in front running towards his mama.

"MAMA BEAW" (mama bear) she clinged onto her cute mama...hugging the life out of him and peppering kisses on his bread cheeks. "Ohh my cheescake...I missed you so much" tae adjusted her on his lap smooching her face all over, making her giggle.

"I mwissed u too mama" she replied nuzzling in tae's chest...inhaling the sweet vanila scent. "Swee I bwought u thwis cwandy floss" she continued showing him the sweet thing she bought...making jungkook stare at them defeatedly...he can't believe raon just betrayed him.

"Ohh my sweetest bub....u r the best" tae replied taking one of the candy floss from her hand and kissing the adorable cheeks.

"Wahhh...this is the biggest betrayel in history...I can't believe my innocent munchkin did that" raven fake cried walking towards the sitting duo "I was the one who bought that u lil satan...and muffin she threatened me that she will tell u I ate ur strawberries if I don't take her to eat icecream" he continued babbling, regretting it instantly coz his dumb coconut head exposed himself.

"Ohh shit" he cursed halting in his track.

"OHH MY PRECIOUS STRAWBERRIES....THAT'S WHY THEY WERE DISAPPEARING ALWAYS...AND U DARE BLAME MY CHEESCAKE U TRAITOR...NOW NO KISSES FOR WHOLE WEEK" tae scolded the elder in cute way....all while pointing his index finger with a nose scrunch.

"Sorry muffin...plz plz forgive me...I will buy u alot of strawberries and icecreams...promise" kook sat beside tae pleading him with doe eyes...and that irresistable pout.

Raon was having so much fun as she laughed loudly...all while munching the candy floss in her hand. "Fowgive him mama...dadda bun looksh sho cute" raon said pinching raven's cheek making all of them laugh at her cuteness.

Tae forgive kook as he pecked elder's cheek...dispalying his boxy grin afterwards. "U r forgiven...but don't forget ur promise" he pouted and how can jungkook resist his inner voice then. So he kissed tae then n there....raon staring at them in awe.

"Jeon Jungkook...stop being like this in front of cheesecake...my innocent bub" tae pushed the other instantly hiding the small girl in his embrace. "Shoo shoo...go away from here...there's lot of work left to do".

"I am going for now...but will eat my fav meal later tonight" shrugging at tae's sentence...raven whispered the words in his ear. Crimson blush adored tae"s cheeks hearing them...oh how jungkook has the same effect on him even after 3 yrs...same goes for the elder as he always finds tae so beautiful that he can't help but be flirty.

"KIM NAMJOON THIS IS LITERALLY 15TH TIME THIS MONTH U DID IT...U WILL BURN THE WHOLE HOUSE ONE DAY...WHERE IS MY PAN?...I AM GONNA BEAT U" a loud scream echoed in the house...as Mr. prosecuter has burnt the food jin was making.

The thing is jin actually left joon to look at the dish he kept on induction...but the later had got busy scrolling thru phone that he failed to notice the burning smell of food and now jin needs to make it again.

Actually namjin, yoonmin and yoonseok are present in the house since morning...helping tae to make various dishes...or decoration for the party. It's a family gathering so they decided a special korean cuisine for the night...which is why jin was making a dish.

"Dad...I am with papa in this" Kim Minjun spoke...namjin's adopted son...who is now 7 yrs old. He is calm, intelligent and doesn't talk much...but loves raon and one more little cutie.

"I feel betrayed" namjoon clutched his head dramatically....slowly retreating away from jin who was standing with hands on his hips.

"Jin hyungie...let him go...we don't have time to fight now...there's so many things left to do...and mommy, mother, prettymy no one has arrived yet" tae came to rescue and joon ran away from there with sigh of relief.

"Minjunie go play with raon...she is back" tae beamed patting the small boy's head...and the serious face of minjun turned into a bright smile as he ran towards his fav raon.

"MIN YOONGI...WHAT DID U DO TO MY LITTLE BABY...WHY IS HE CRYING...I GAVE U JUST ONE THING TO DO...AND U CAN'T EVEN TAKE CARE OF HIM" another voice boomed in the living room.

Jimin who was busy doing some decoration with hobi...came yelling at yoongi who with innocent face walked down the stairs....their few months old adopted baby crying in his arms.

"I just asked him to do fist bump with me but he started crying" yoongi replied with kitty eyes...jimin came fuming near him taking the baby in his arms and the cries died down. "U r unbelievable...dumb cat...now go help hobi" jimin dismissed the elder.

"Mochi untle...cwan I pwease hold little do yunie" raon asked jimin with doe expecting eyes...min jun standing with her.

"I am sorry bud...but u can't yet...I will place do yunie in his crib u can play with him instead" jimin replied pinching raon's cheek. The two small kids cheered loudly next moment running behind jimin who went in the room.

Yoonji was sitting on a bed, in one of the guest room...ordering some cake online. Just then the door opened, jimin and the three small beans entering inside. She was told to keep an eye on the kids...and jimin then sprinted off to help others.

Jungkook too got busy helping in cooking...every now n then getting smacked by jin...coz the raven more than helping was disturbing tae with his horny self.

Talking about Hae Sun...the lady became normal with the families as days passed...yi-jung's sentence was decreased by han's request...and she was able to meet her son once in a while who was making all efforts to change himself.

~~~~~♡~~~~~

Dusky sky coloured itself in pinkish-purple hues...birds silencing their tunes and ocean dancing in the faint melody of waves....as the chaotic city of Seoul got converted into a serene place.

Jeon and Kim couples have arrived already with hae sun...yeonjun tagging his boyfriend soobin with him. The house is filled with different voices...some laughing some bickering or some cooing over the small happiness preachers.

Soon it was time to celebrate the anniversay...those who were present since morning went into their respective rooms to get changed while the rest checked if everything is ready...yeonjun bought the cake. Hae sun and the two besties arranged the food.

Glimmering lights directed themselves on the walking diva....as taehyung made his way down the stairs....looking outstanding in his white outfit...pearly dimond choker adding a highlight to it.

Wow....how the hell this person manages to look breathtaking every single time

Jungkook held his breath...gawking over his love, indeed tae never fails to surprise him with his looks.

Raon who was standing there with her cute buns cheered for her mama bear sending flying kisses. She already complimented her handsome dad tho.

Their eyes met with each other...and tae will never stop praising jungkook's looks...the raven was looking enchanting, in his blue coloured suit...hairs parted to display the eyecatching forehead.

It was the same as their wedding...the colours of their suits. Like a tradition they followed this thing...on every anniversay they celebrated and will continue doing ahead too.

Jungkook walked near the later taking his hand and kissing it gently. They stood close to the delicious looking cake...knife meeting the creamy layer as they cut it together. Loud cheers erupted in the hall....wishing the husbands. The first piece was fed to raon as she was bouncing eagerly to taste it...making everyone laugh at her. Taekook kissed the little bean...proceeding to feed the remaining people afterwards.

Han along with Sooeun couple were also on video call with them during the event...wishing and blessing the husbands.

Soon the ceremony ended...dinner being served to them immediately. Praises and compliments were only things which were heard as all munched the tasty food.

All were sitting in the living room now...talking about everything & nothing. Tae was actually so much immersed in blabbering to his family that his throat felt dry, so he excused himself to drink water and went in kitchen.

Oblivious that Jeon Jungkook was continuosly staring at him the whole time he chatted with others...oh how much raven controlled himself....his heart wanting to do so many things to younger.

Who is jungkook to leave such a chance then. Sneaking out from others eyes who were busy hearing each other's life stories...he entered the kitchen silently.

"U know how much u make me suffer petal" his seductive voice whispered in the younger's ear...who froze on his spot.

Slowly raven touched his lips on other's exposed neck kissing it with feather like touch...tae tilting his head as a habit to give more access...melting in the velvety touch instantly.

Content with his effect, jungkook turned the younger around and smashed his lips on the other's which were looking like two petals of rose.

Cottony pairs were blending in each other's ecstatic feel....bodies burning, hands travelling all over...as they deepened the kiss. It was still the same...the desire, the passion, everything.

Few minutes in their own world and they detached breathing heavily.

"Gorgeous" jungkook husked and was about to dive again...

"MY MY MY...WHAT DID MY HOLY EYES SAW JUST NOW" hobi screamed his lungs out...which made the excited kids run towards him.

"MAMA AND DADDA KWISSED AGAIN" raon screamed too...bringing her palm to forehead making 'so done' face.

It's like the poor kid always ends up thirdwheeling whenever they kiss....and jungkook is the reason it happens everytime....him and his horny self.

Jungkook was smiling sheepishly looking towards hobi and kids. Forgetting that his husband who was drowned in the kiss minute ago now stood beside him with different emotions.

"This is why u should control ur hormones jeon jungkook...now get ready for ur punishment" tae showed his sickeningly sweet smile...words dripping with honey.

Spatula in one hand pan in other...and next second jungkook was running in the whole house tae chasing after him. Raven made the family members his shield who betrayed him by going away...tae's smile was devilish as he approached near him.

Hobi and jimin were rolling on the floor at the hilarious scene...every memeber laughing their hearts out.

"Go mama...goooo" raon encouraged her mama more....as she giggled patting her thighs.

Yeonbin caught jungkook...helping tae to reach him. Jungkook was cursing at them all while begging his husband to have mercy.

Raven's head got smacked with the spatula...the pan hitting his butt. Tae hit him but not so harshly afterall he loves his coconut head.

Boxy grin appeared on younger's face as he started laughing at jungkook...who also within seconds bursted into fits of laughter.

Twinkling lips in a dazzling smile an incarnated memory they had of their first confession...which now reflected in their crinkling eyes....for others everyone is present around the laughing hearts but for taekook they are only seeing each other...

I love you is what being said in their minds...even though it looks like they are just grinning widely in each other's presence...

Fights...small or big did happen between them...but the rule of always having a talk at the end of the day made them never fell apart...gifts and surprises....reinventing the moments in a new way again...keeps them going...and will do so...

Strings of guitar are the one which create the melody...a relation which these lovebirds have....they are each other's tune and melody...

In a desolate world they were....before meeting each other, but now the empty pages of heart got filled with letters...letters which said they were each other's mornings and evenings...

If one is soul then the other is guise...coloured in victories of affection...

Jungkook is the path which only has one destination called taehyung...they are friends and beloved for each other...friendship which leads to understanding...understanding to trust...and trust to the endless journey of love....

An upredictable first encounter it was...when the unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook met his hostage an innocent soul Kim Taehyung...exploring the way to each other's heart...incidents made them realise that they were destined to be...

The two intoxicating souls....which only fits one another perfectly...ended up in a trap which bonded them in an emotional bliss...united in satisfaction and happiness...interwined them for an eternity with a divine connection...

Words which were known but got concealed behind the veil of eyes...today taekook were finally able to verbalize them...that they are captivated in the deep sea of affection...they are trapped...

"Trapped in Heaven called LOVE"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

THE END

___________________________________________
A/N:

Omg omg omgggg...I finisheddd my first book😭....I can't believe it ended. I am emotional...it was a rollercoaster ride indeed. I loved writing trapped in heaven🤧

THANK U SO SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE BEAUTIES...UR EVERY READ, VOTE, COMMENT MATTERS ALOT...EVEN U JUST GIVING A CHANCE TO MY STORY IS ENOUGH FOR ME🥺💜

This was my first time writing something...like literally I have never wrote anything in my whole life...heck never even thought of it...but taekook made me. If u don't consider the essays I wrote in school during exams😂...then I definitely never wrote anything.

And plz do vote and comment beauties...I am eager to know how was the epilogue.

Yeah yeah I know u wanna know the surprise but before that lemme ask few questions related to this book....plz do ans them.

1. How did u find the plot?

2. Is my writing skill okay?
>I tried my best tho🥺...I will improve it more next time💜

3. What's ur fav moment in the story?

4. How was the mystery?

5. Ur fav duo or character out of all except taekook.

Andddd the surprise is here🌚🌝

My gift for all of u...a short cute ff, It's already completed so u can read it. I wasn't going to write that book but I thought why not when u all have showed so much love to trapped in heaven😘

"SALVIA"

"South Korea's Football team captain Jeon Jungkook...known for his perfect skills and cold nature, who apparantly seems to hate keeping an assistant or anyone close to him. Kim Taehyung a shy innocent boy who needs a job. What happens when taehyung get's a job as jungkook's assistant.....will jungkook hate the other....or will taehyung become his salvia?"

Salvia:: a flower which means forever mine or thinking about u

A cute short taekook ff...it's fluff...just a little bit of angst.

Topkook
Bottomtae
Happyending
Boy x Boy

Enjoy😚😚💜....It will be published as u finish reading this chapter.

Anddddddd.....

My next main ff😁....coming soon in march...so get ready👀

"AQUA BLOSSOM"

Spoiler: A story with alternate universe....filled with love, mysteries, angst, fluff, fun, thrill....everything.

Yes it's a supernatural ff...but different from what u have read until now....so get ready....coming in march

I hope it will get the same love this ff got🥺💜

I am eager to write it...but becz of exams it got delayed to march.

ONCE AGAIN THANKS ALOTTTT FOR THE LOVE U GAVE TO THIS BOOK...WILL ALWAYS BE THANKFUL😭💜

BYE BYE...Will meet u in aqua blossom
-Ana
(lol it's just a short form of my name)

Beauties~
___________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

646K 29.2K 47
Jeon Jungkook, a young man, kicked out of his house for being gay...with shattered heart he continues to study medical as it was his late mother's wi...
448K 18.7K 43
You read mafia stories ,where a mafia kidnapped an innocent boy or girl,to tortured them and at last that mafia fall for his captive Right?? But thi...
155K 8.3K 43
"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences. My life was full of chaos, the cha...
3.3M 188K 194
A single stolen picture of Taehyung that circulated in a famous social platform has changed the course of his life. Gone are the peaceful days as Tae...