SECRET LOVE | yoonmin

By FIDAPK2

Park Jimin is the CEO of Park in cooperation. Min Yoongi is an idol. Their parents were best friends and arra... More

~•INTRODUCTION•~
《FIRST MEET UP》
《GRADUATION》
《SCARED》
《RELIEF》
《COLLEGE》
《TRUTH》
《NEW FRIEND》
《OPPA》
《EXPLORING》
《MEETING RIVAL》
《BABY JIHYUN》
《ADOPTION》
《CONCERT》
《FAN-SIGNING》
《LIVE》
《FIGHT》
《UNEXPECTED》
《RETHINKING》
《HOME TOUR》
《PLAY ROOM》not so imp
《MORE HOME TOUR》not so imp
《JK-TWO SIDES》
《BIRTHDAY》
《JEON-JI-SOEK》
《GUILTY》
a/n
a/n
《MET HIM》
《ATTRACTION》
a/n
《OUTING》
a/n
《TWO ALONE》
《PREGNANT》
a/n
《ANNIVERSARY》
《IN FRANCE》
a/n
《PERSONAL MAID》
《IN NEED OF A MAID》

《REVEALED》

601 26 3
By FIDAPK2

Months passed and soon 2 years passed without even noticing and now they are happy of everything they had. Jimin had graduated from university a year before. Now he was fully dedicated to his family and business.

Namjoon and Seokjin got married after 6 months. Now they have a baby girl, Namsi who is 6 months old.

Taehyung started dating Hoseok. It was awkward at first but the reason was because Hoseok was the one who helped him through his hard times.

Well, about Jungkook, he started his own company and is doing well with his business. He had forgiven Taehyung's father. But he still didn't find the love of his life.

As for our cutie little Prince, Jihyun, he gets along with everyone. He is mostly obedient but sometime mischievous and throws tantrums. Jungkook usually visit him as Jihyun is his nephew and Jihyun calls Jimin's and Yoongi's friends uncle. He is too attached with his Mommy like he used to be when he was a baby but he also couldn't resist his daddy being away from him too.

Now they are all together without any problems or misunderstanding in between them.

Today Yoongi and Jimin are going for an outing to refresh their mind and play with their son.

Later that night, while they were laying on the bed to sleep. Yoongi's head was laid on Jimin's chest.

Yoongi: it feels like all those happened within a day.

Jimin: yeah. And I have graduated too. Don't you think it's time to show our face to fans

Yoongi: I also think but I didn't know if you were ready.

Jimin: kitten, I will be ready whenever you are.

Yoongi: thank you oppa for all the things you have given me. I am so damn lucky to have you.

Jimin: no bub. I am the one lucky to have you. You changed me from cold person to sweet at least to our families and I am really grateful for having you in my life.

Yoongi: oppa? can we do a live session tomorrow about us.

Jimin: I will support you with everything and will be there for you for everything. So of course I will join you.

Yoongi: I love you, oppa.

Jimin: I love you too, sweetheart.

In the mid night Yoongi woke up hearing Jihyun cry. He went near Jihyun's bed and took him in his arms.

Yoongi: what happened baby?

Jihyun: Mommy... *crying*

Yoongi: pup. Say what happened? Did you get scared? *Jihyun nodded* why?

Jihyun: bwad dweam. *still crying *

Yoongi: it's ok pup. Mommy is there with you, alright?

Jihyun: *nodding* umm. Mommy...

Yoongi: what happened baby?

Jihyun: can Jihyun sweep wich mommy and daddy?

Yoongi: of course you can.

The next morning, as usual, Yoongi woke up and made breakfast. That's when he heard Jihyun crying. He fastly went to check on Jihyun. Jihyun was already his way into the kitchen.

Yoongi: what happened baby? Are you alright? Why are you crying pup?

Jihyun: Jihyun wakey and no mommy see. Jihyun scwared.

Yoongi: your daddy was there, right?

Jihyun: daddy no wakey.

Yoongi: oh. Mommy was in the kitchen. Ok? Now can you wake up your daddy for mommy?

Jihyun: yeash. *smiling widely and went to wake his daddy followed by Yoongi*

Jihyun climbed on the bed and sat on sleeping Jimin.

Jihyun: daddy... wakey. *he started shaking the other*

Jimin: baby... let daddy sleep for sometime more baby.

Jihyun: no daddy wakey. *to Yoongi* Mommy... say daddy wakey.

Yoongi: oppa, wake up fast today we are doing live to do.

Jimin: I am up.

Yoongi: after that come to kitchen.

He took Jihyun and kept him on his side and sat on the bed, rubbing his eyes. He then went to do his morning routine. Then he went down, pecked Yoongi.

Jimin: good morning Princess.

Yoongi: Morning Hubby.

Jimin: Where is my Baby Prince? *then Jihyun came and stood next to Jimin and hugged his leg* Oh. He is here. Good morning my baby Prince? * said while he carried Jihyun in his arms.*

Jihyun: Gu moning Daddy. * smiling*

They then ate their food. Yoongi cleaned the dishes and Jimin worked on setting the things for doing the live.

Jimin: change yours and Jihyun's dress. I will just change mine and come.

After sometimes, they started the live with the baby. Jihyun was on Jimin's lap.

Yoongi: Hello!

Hello.
How are you?
Hi.
Hlo!
Annyeong
Hey who is this Baby?
He is cute.
Why are they all in this live?

Yoongi: So this Suga or Yoongi with you along with Jimin. ok so. I will answer all the questions but first this is a special live.

Are you going to reveal your face today?
They it will be special.
Are you revealing your family?

Yoongi: ok so the comments I got just a second ago says why this live is special. I didn't think it was this easy to guess.

Really!
You are going to?
This is amazing.
Oh!!! I am gonna love this.

Yoongi: so first we both will show our face.

They showed their face.

Jimin: so we are already married. My full name is Park Jimin.

Yoongi: and my full name is Min Yoongi sorry Park Yoongi.

Jimin: and this our son, *to Jihyun * say hi to the camera, baby.

Jihyun: hi... ma name ish Jiyun.

Yoongi: his full name is Park Jihyun. He is 2 yrs old.

Ohh. You are all so cute.
I told you they will be married on their first live but baby... didn't expect.
He is so cute.
Bubbly baby...

Yoongi: don't get me wrong but we adopted him.

Jimin: yeah he was on an empty street.

Jihyun: Mommy hyunie hungy.

Yoongi: what do you want to eat?

Jihyun: hyunie want cookies.

Yoongi: come with me I will give you.

Jihyun: but hyunie want shit (sit) wich daddy.

Jimin: just bring it here, I will give him.

Yoongi took the biscuit from the kitchen shelf and came back.

Yoongi: baby will you eat this cookies?

Jihyun: yeash. Hyunie wuvs it.

Yoongi gave the biscuits it to Jimin.

Jimin: say ahh baby.

Jihyun: ahh.

Jimin put a bite into Jihyun's mouth.

After some interactions they ended the live. The fans seem to support them.

Yoongi, Jihyun and Jimin took a shower.

When it was lunch time they decided to eat their lunch.

Yoongi: hyunie... come here... you have to eat your food bub.

Jihyun: Mommy. Jihyunie no want food.

Yoongi: I will say to daddy and he will scold you. You want that?

Jihyun: daddy no scold Jihyunie.

Yoongi: then mommy won't talk to you, if you won't eat your food.

Jihyun: Mommy...

Yoongi: then eat your food.

Jihyun: fine. *he huffed*

He then ate his food.

Yoongi: come... its sleeping time hyunie...

Jihyun: no I don't want to. *he huffed, crossing his hands against his chest*

At that time Jimin came, amused as he heard Jihyun because Jihyun's favourite thing is sleeping.

Yoongi: Jihyunie... you are becoming bad, ok?

Jimin: hey don't scold him *to Jihyun* why bub, you don't want to sleep?

Yoongi: you are spoiling him. Before he didn't want to eat now he don't want to sleep.

Jimin: then my baby prince should sleep now.

Jihyun: but daddy-

Jimin: no buts. Now go and sleep. *serious but not scary voice*

He went slept then after he woke up, they went for outing to spend time with each other even though they do at home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 404 26
5 years ago when Yoonmin is living there life like a normal teenage couple. When everything is just like fairytale in their life. There love is gett...
85.3K 4.2K 40
Jimin is desperate and petty so that's why he finds himself at a fancy club known for its sugar babies looking for a date to his dad's wedding but he...
8.3K 522 44
Yoongi Min, a 30-year-old Asian businessman, living in London, meets Jimin Park, his crush at the university. Things change over time and Jimin has c...
9.8K 230 13
y / n is a young girl born from the union of a mafia and a perfect young woman with a life like any other. when one day his father has big money prob...