The Avaricious Champion (Male...

By Elyion22

With a series of unusual events happening around, Y/N must fight in order to stop the plotted evil that is ro... More

Y/N Bio
Welcome To The Playground
Nobody Wins In War
The Base Violence Necessary For Change
That Perfect Thing Has Always Been A Lie
Finders Keepers, Losers Weepers
When These Walls Come Tumbling Down
The Boy Savior
Oil and Water
What Could Have Been

Everybody Wants To Be My Enemy

2.1K 63 29
By Elyion22

The Avaricious Champion (Male GreedLing Reader x Arcane)

Opening:

Part 6

Caitlyn:"I took a look at your file. there's no record of you or your crimes. What are you here for?"

Vi:"*walking around inside her prison cell* My sunny personality."

She responded with a bit of sarcasm. Though it wasn't the answer Caitlyn had hoped for. It was strange. Why would they take her in even though she hasn't committed a crime?

Caitlyn:"You attacked an inmate. Why?"

Vi:"Why not?"

Caitlyn:"He was a witness in an ongoing investigation."

Vi:"Mm..bummer."

Caitlyn:"*sighs* This is a waste of time. *begins to walk away*"

Vi:"Could've put it better. Hey, give Silco a kiss on that winning eye of his, will you?"

As she said that, Caitlyn turned around. The name Silco managed to ring a bell. In fact, she was familiar of him but never knew much about the man. Y/N was still listening to all this and wondered what Vi had been up to all these years.

Caitlyn:"*walks back to Vi's cell* Silco? The Industrialist?"

Vi:"Okay, this is getting old. Can you just send in whoever's gonna kick the life out of me so I can get on with my night?"

This still raises a few questions and Caitlyn didn't want to stop here. She needed answers from her even if she wasn't too interested to talk about it. Then, she thought about something that could gain her interest.

She walks forward, way past the line between her and the cell door and takes out her notebook, showing Vi the pictures, the drawings and a map on her notebook.

Caitlyn:"Does this mean anything to you?"

Vi stopped and looked over at the images, the monkey image being one of them. A sense of familiarity hit her and she rushes to the cell door, grabbing two bars on the door. Caitlyn gasps lightly in fright and steps back a little.

Vi:"Where did you get this?"

Caitlyn was a bit spooked by the sudden approach but soon calms herself down before going on to ask some more questions.

Caitlyn:"My questions first. He worked for Silco?"

Vi:"Uh, they all do. How can anyone not know that? Where did you find this?"

Caitlyn:"There was an attack. *lifts her notebook up* This is evidence. I need proof if I'm to believe what you're about Silco."

Vi:"*scoffs* I could get it for you. Just not from in here."

Caitlyn:"*snickers* In what mad world would I trust someone like you?"

Vi:"Someone like me? You Enforcers are all the same. Just jerk-faced criminals in fancy uniforms. You know what? Find Silco yourself."

Caitlyn:"I will, thank you."

She walks away from Vi's cell.

Vi:"*scoffs* Undercity's gonna eat you alive."

Caitlyn walks over to Y/N and sighs.

Y/N:"Didn't work?"

Caitlyn:"Maybe. I suppose this is the part where you talk to her?"

Y/N:"Oh..right, right. *takes a deep breath*"

Caitlyn:"You alright?"

Y/N:"Yeah I, uh...Just give me a moment to compose myself."

Caitlyn:"It's okay. Just try talking to her and convince her to join us in this while I get a slip for her release. Besides, I think she'll be happy to see you again."

Y/N:"Maybe. Well, here goes nothing."

Caitlyn:"You can do it."

Y/N:"*chuckles* Thanks for the encouragement."

Caitlyn:"No problem. I'll be back once I got the slip approved. *walks away*

YN:"Sure thing. I'll see you when you get back here."

Caitlyn:"*enters the elevator* I'll see you as well. Take the time you need, Y/N."

The elevator doors closed and it went up. Now, Y/N and Lan Fan were left at the hallways of the prison floor.

Lan Fan:"Shall I give you and your friend a moment to talk, my lord?"

Y/N:"Yes, please."

Lan Fan nods and stood next to the wall, keeping guard and giving him some time to talk with Vi. Y/N takes another deep breath before walking towards Vi's cell.

Inside, Vi could hear footsteps approaching her cell and assumed that this could probably be one of the guards who will give her the usual beating. She took sharp breaths and clenches her fist as she got ready.

Y/N sees her and is shocked upon seeing the person she is now. She's seemed different now but that was just on the looks. Though he was also more surprised on the way she looks now.

Her body was well-built and she had tattoos all over her back up until her neck. She must have been here for a long time now.

Greed:"Whoah, is that Vi? She looks...jacked."

Y/N calms himself for a bit and thought about what he should say. Once he managed to think about it, he leans his back on the cell door and opened his mouth to speak.

Y/N:"You know, this is the last place I'd imagined you to be in. Though I suppose this place hasn't been...very hospitable, isn't it?"

Vi widens her eyes and gasps lightly. The voice sounded familiar. But there was no way right? Vi turned around and she couldn't believe her eyes. Y/N looked over his shoulder and turns around as a smile formed on his face.

Vi:"Y-Y/N?"

Y/N:"Long time no see, Vi."

Vi:"*stands up* Is..Is it really you?"

Y/N:"Hmm...is there any other Y/N who looks more attractive as me?"

Vi was in utter shock. A person whom she thought was dead is here. Standing right outside her cell door. Y/N stepped forward and leans on the door of her cell, smiling warmly.

Y/N:"It's good to see you again, pinky."

Vi rolls her eyes at the nickname and chuckles as she puts her hands on the cell door's bars

Vi:"It's good to see you too, Thin-Eyes."

Y/N:"Hey!"

Vi:"*chuckles* You don't seem to have changed a bit."

Y/N:"I could say the same to you..for the most part."

Vi:"Hm, yeah, I guess so. *stammers* I-I thought you were dead! When that explosion happened, I didn't see you outside and I thought you got caught by the explosion."

Y/N:"I survived but I was knocked out for a while. The next thing that happened, I-I..saw Vander. He was huge. And then...the bridge fell..and everything went black again. Took..I dunno, like a few minutes, I find myself in the waters, drowning slowly. I don't why but...I think they threw me off there because they thought I was dead."

Vi:"I'm glad you aren't. That night, we..we lost everyone. Vander....Mylo...Claggor..."

Y/N:"Powder.."

Vi lifts her head up after he added Powder.

Y/N:"Vi...after that incident, I...I came back as fast as I can to check on Powder. But when I arrived, I couldn't find her anywhere. Do you...know where she is?"

Vi:"I, *hesitates for a while before letting out a sigh* No. I don't know where she is either."

Y/N:"I'm sorry, Vi. I couldn't look out for her."

Vi:"It's okay. She has to be around somewhere and we'll find her."

Y/N:"Well...not if you stay here, punching walls."

Vi:"*chuckles* Right..."

Y/N:"So, what are you even in for? Got  caught doing something? Oh and I also heard you broke an inmate's jaw?"

Vi:"That's true. I take it you figured out from one of the officers around here?"

Y/N:"Yeah. He was one of Silco's, wasn't he?"

Vi:"Mhm."

Y/N:"Going back, what are you even in for?"

Vi shifts her eyes down, not sure what to say though she doesn't show this to Y/N because she didn't want him to know what happened back then.

Vi:"Nothing basically. After the events, the Enforcers came in to investigate the place. That's where they found me and took me in because they thought I was responsible for the whole thing so..that's how."

Y/N:"Geez. Looks like they never did their investigation."

Vi:"Guess not. So, how are you? Where have you been all this time?"

Y/N:"For the most part, I'm okay. As for your second question, I..spent a lot of time..trying to heal the scars from the past, traveling..that kind of stuff."

Vi:"And how's that going for you?"

Y/N:"It's..going alright, I guess."

Vi:"That's good to hear."

Y/N:"Hey, listen. Something's happening out there and it's big. Silco's behind it all."

Vi:"What? Why, what's happening?"

Y/N:"I'm not sure but whatever it is, it's endangering both Piltover and Zaun. And I need your help if I want to put an end to all of this."

Vi:"Alright then."

Y/N:"You're agreeing to this?"

Vi:"Why not? Besides, I...we need to find Powder too at the same time."

Y/N:"Right."

Vi:"Just one problem: I can't do any of that here. So unless you've got some ideas then-"

Caitlyn:"That won't be a problem."

They turned their heads to see Caitlyn walking towards them.

Caitlyn:"I got a slip for your release. You're free now."

Vi:"*looks at Y/N* You two are partners?"

Y/N:"Sort of."

Caitlyn:"Not really."

Y/N:"Or friends."

Caitlyn:"That's an acceptable term."

Vi:"Okay...you gonna get me out of here soon?"

Y/N:"Ah, right."

Caitlyn walks over to her cell door and unlocks it before sliding the door open. Vi steps out of her cell and hugs Y/N in her arms, which surprises the male but accepts it. It's been a long time since they saw each other after all.

Vi:"I missed you."

Y/N:"*returns the hug* I missed you too."

Lan Fan and Caitlyn smiled at the sight of their reunion and let the moment pass.

***

After the tragic event that happened in Piltover, people were gathered at a graveyard where a funeral was held for the Enforcers who died at that night.

A few Enforcers, including Hughes and Roy, who is now fully recovered, are lined up in each side holding their rifles up while Marcus delivers a eulogy for their fallen comrades.

Marcus:"These brave Enforcers sacrificed their lives to defend the values of our great city. To some, they are mothers...fathers, sons....*looks at his daughter, who was holding flowers* daughters...but to all, they are heroes."

The Enforcers cocked their rifles and raised them in the air, firing them off as crows caw and flew away at the sound of gunfire. Marcus walks over to their graves and drops down a handful of soul while the Enforcers fired their rifles again.

Moments passed and the funeral had ended. Marcus holds his daughter's hand as they walked through the graveyard before stopping at a particular gravestone.

He closed his eyes and took a moment of silence to pay his respects. His daughter looked at it curiously as her eyes looked up.

Marcus' daughter:"Who was this, Daddy?"

Marcus opens his eyes and looks up at the statue of his deceased mentor, Grayson. The woman whose death he was indirectly responsible for.

Marcus:"A good woman."

***

Once it was over, Marcus went to Silco's office, furious at him for the cause of the deaths of the Enforcers during Progress Day.

Marcus:"You said you could control her. I lost six officers. Six!"

He stood up angrily but was immediately put back down on his seat by one of Silco's men who were both standing at each side from the chair he was sitting at.

Marcus:"She pushed it too far this time. The Council's up in arms. I can't make this go away for you unless you give me something to work with. Arresting her would be doing you a favor."

Silco:"I don't need favors. I need you to do your job.  The Firelights have been a thorn in both our sides. They ambushed my shipment at the Hexgates on the same day as the attack. It seems to me the Council has its culprit."

Marcus:"Oh, that's tidy for you. What if I'm not interested in playing along?"

Silco:"We've accomplished a lot together, Marcus. Sheriff."

Marcus looked down at his sheriff badge, a badge he was unworthy of earning.

Silco:"And there is more yet to achieve. *leans forward* I hope you can remain a part of it."

The Sheriff, unsure of how long he could keep up with this. It was almost like he was doing the exact same thing as his mentor did. Making a deal with Zaun's leader.

Silco looks at one of his men and shifts his head to the side. The man heads over to his desk and hands Marcus a bag of coins.

Silco:"For their families. From an anonymous, concerned citizen.

Marcus glares at him for a moment and grunts softly before he got up, picked up his helmet and left the office.

***

At Jinx's cavern, the blue haired girl was hanging upside down, reading a book containing Jayce's notes about the Hextech though none of its contents seem to interest her. Not even a bit.

Jinx:"Boring...boring. *flips a page* Wow. Super boring."

She lifts herself up and holds the book in front of her. Flipping through some more pages, she soon found herself getting intrigued.

Jinx:"Here we go! *closes the book* It's all about these runes. They form some kind of math-y, magic-y gateway."

Jinx shows it to the Mylo dummy and the Claggor plushie, which swings slowly, making a creaking noise.

Jinx:"To the realm of heebie-jeebies. And this...*picks up a runestone* Turns it on."

She then places the runestone on some sort of device which then makes a noise andblue light lit up its systems.

Jinx:"So...here goes."

Jinx places her hand on the switch and takes a deep breath before activating the device. The device started bolts of lightning until it sends a blast that sends Jinx back. It even starts knocking off the Mylo dummy and a gift box.

She looks up and watches a streak of magic coming from the device, firing a blast of blue energy into the air.

Then, flashes of her setting off the monkey bomb, the deaths of Mylo and Claggor rushed through her mind. Jinx hung her head down as her head ached from the memory.

The device soon stopped and all that's left were sparks of blue orbs, flying around the turbine just like the day Jinx set off the explosion.

Jinx looks up to see that the Mylo dummy had been knocked over and the present box now reveals the old bunny toy that Vi had given her.

Jinx:"*sobs* No! No! It was a mistake! It was a mistake!"

She gets up and runs away, not wanting to remember the memory even further.

***

Vi had never felt more relieved in her life. She was already out of Stillwater Prison and here she was, at Piltover, looking at the view.

She had almost forgotten how it looked after spending her years in that rusty old prison.

Y/N:"Good to be back out here, huh?"

Vi:"Yeah. It's been a long time since I've been here. Pretty sure the same goes for you?"

Y/N:"Yup. I wonder how Zaun's doing as of now."

Vi:"Predictively, not as the same as before."

Y/N:"Hm...you're probably right. But we'll see."

The train leading down to the undercity arrives and Caitlyn walked over to the staircase, holding their tickets to take them to their destination.

Caitlyn:"I heard the bathysphere has a nice view. That could be a good way to get a lay of the land."

Vi:"*looks over to her* Too risky."

Vi pulls her hood up and drops off the cliff which scares Caitlyn.

Caitlyn:"What..."

Y/N smiles and walks over to the edge before looking at Caitlyn.

Y/N:"Try to keep up."

He jumps off the cliff and Lan Fan follows suit.

Caitlyn runs over to the edge and watches the three parkour their way down to the undercity.

She looks down at the tickets and scoffs as she throws them away. Caitlyn climbed down and tries her best in catching up with the three.

Y/N, Lan Fan and Vi all ran down a large pipe and jumped off. They managed to grab hold of a ladder and slid down before swinging under a balcony and continued their way down.

As for Caitlyn, she went slowly, trying not to get herself killed while doing these stunts. She was about to jump off to where the three had jumped off but holds herself back, closing her eyes as she hesitated for a bit.

For the trio, they ran dover the roofs and jumps over a big opening. The three lands on another rooftop and continues running again before sliding down.

Caitlyn slides down the ladder that the trio had slid down. She pants and looks down to see that she was still far ahead but was still afraid and hesitant on going even further.

Lan Fan, Y/N and Vi then ran on a large pipe until they soon come to a stop for a moment. Vi looks down and saw how different Zaun looked.

The atmosphere felt the same but the way it looked was different. Seeing all of this makes Y/N and Vi wonder how much it had changed ever since Vander had died.

Eventually the three of them made it to the ground. Vi takes off her hood and she and Y/N began to take in a deep breath of the thick air.

As much as Y/N didn't really like the place, the feeling of going back to this place felt somewhat nostalgic. It was good to be back at somewhere you once called home after all.

Greed:"Ahh...I missed this place."

Just then the three of them heard a whistle and they turned around to see two thugs. One was a man, one was a woman. Once they managed to catch their attention, they slowly approached the trio.

Y/N:"I got this one."

Vi:"Make sure to get that guy's jacket for me."

Y/N:"Sure thing."

Meanwhile, Caitlyn slowly climbs down and finally reaches Zaun. She drops to the ground and leans up against a wall as she catches her breath after all the parkour that she has done to get down.

Before she had some more time to catch her breath, a pair of clothes were thrown at her by Vi, who was now wearing the man's red jacket.

Vi:"Welcome to the Lanes."

Caitlyn:"You three almost got me killed."

Y/N:"Sorry about that."

Vi:"Hey, my little sister can do that when she was seven. All us fissure folk can. Don't you wanna blend in?"

She walks out of the alleyway and Y/N and Lan Fan follows her. Caitlyn looks at the trash bin and saw the thugs inside, now beaten up.

Y/N:"So, where do we start?"

Vi:"Hm...if I were to guess..."

***

Later, the four of them are at a nearby food stand where festive music can be heard as Y/N and Vi devouring down on their food while Lan Fan and Caitlyn watches them.

Vi:"Oh, Jericho! Have I missed these."

Y/N:"Still tastes good as they were back then."

Jericho cuts off a fish-like creature's head, gibbering and laughing over the compliments of his two customers.

Y/N:"*offers Caitlyn some of his food* Want some?"

Caitlyn:"No. Thank you."

Y/N:"Aw. *offers his food to Lan Fan* Want some?"

Lan Fan:"Is it..good?"

Y/N:"Try it and see for yourself."

Lan Fan takes it and looks at the food for a moment before eating it.

Y/N:"How is it?"

Lan Fan:"*eating* It's not bad."

Vi:"*to Caitlyn* See? Even Y/N's bodyguard likes it. You're missing out."

Caitlyn:"Aren't either of you going to question him?"

Y/N:"Hm? About what?"

Vi:"About the meat? *chewing* Definitely not above the board."

Caitlyn:"Silco. His connections? Isn't that why we're here?"

Vi:"We're here because I'm hungry. Do you know what prison food is like? No, of course, you don't."

Y/N:"Besides, we've still got plenty of time. This won't take too long."

Caitlyn was in utter disbelief. She couldn't believe that all of her hard work for her investigation had just came down to this.

Caitlyn:"Unbelievable. I didn't break you out of jail to eat...slop. *to Y/N* And you, aren't you supposed to get yourself back on track? Look what you're doing right now!"

Y/N:"Yes, I can see what I'm doing right now. Eating."

Vi chuckles at this. Caitlyn, though, was angered.

Caitlyn:"*stands up from her seat, furious* I knew this was a terrible idea. You don't actually know anything, do you?"

Eventually, Y/N and Vi set down their bowls and wiped their mouth.

Vi:"Mm. Better than I remember."

Y/N:"I'm stuffed."

Jericho turns and walks over to the countertop.

He places a cleaver on his shoulder pad and picks up their bowls before sliding a napkin to Vi. She flips its side, revealing V marking on it.

Y/N:"Looks like our next stop."

Vi:"Yep. Let's go?"

Y/N:"Hold on for a second. If we're going to gather more information, we need to split up. Besides, I know a guy who can spill some secrets."

Vi:"Sounds good to me."

Caitlyn:"Wait, how are you going to find us then? Shall we meet at some spot?"

Y/N:"Don't worry. Me and Lan Fan will find you two. Undercity's not too big. It should be easy to find you guys in no time."

Caitlyn:"Okay then. Good luck, you two."

Y/N nods and the two began to separate, heading towards their destinations.

Vi:"*looking over* Hey. Y/N?"

Y/N:"*looks back* Yeah?"

Vi:"Be safe out there, okay?"

Y/N:"*smiles* I will. And you too. I'll see you around."

Vi nods and they both walked away at different directions.

***

Elsewhere, Jinx walks through a hole of a broken window.

Glass shattered beneath her as she walks inside, looking around. The  place turned out to be the old hangout room. The room where she, Y/N, Vi, Mylo and Claggor would be whenever they weren't doing any missions.

She looked around, seeing the old shooting gallery before stepping on something. Jinx looks down and sees that it was a metal plating that belonged to the boxing machine that Y/N and Vi used.  She knelt down and picks it up, brushing off the dust off, revealing a scribbly drawing that resembles Mylo.

A voice from the past then echoes in her head.

Claggor:"*from a flashback* Oh, what's the matter, Mylo? You worried Powder's gonna beat you again?"

Jinx lifts her head up to look at the score board which had the same record as before with Y/N and Vi's score being tied and Mylo and Claggor's score being a few levels below them. Then, she heard laughter echoing inside her head. It was Y/N's laughter.

Flashes of Y/N and Vi talking on the side of the boxing machine began playing on her head and she stood there for a while when she hears a caw inside the room.

She takes her gun out and whips to her left to see a crow on one of the broken shooting targets. The crow looks at her and lets out a loud caw.

Jinx tilts her head and the crow does the same, chirping as it looks at her. She tilts her head back and chuckles before pulling the trigger, killing the crow, leaving black feathers to gently fly down as she walks to the boxing machine.

She twists her pistol, blows the smoke away and holsters it on her side. As she was walking to the boxing machine, flashes of Y/N and Vi punching the boxing machine began playing in her head. She takes a closer look and sees the machine was dusty and most of its parts were covered by cobwebs.

Jinx holds out the plate and places it on the machine. She picks up another piece and places it on its place. After putting some other pieces on the machine, she flipped a few switches and the platform lights up.

She hung her head low and began hearing Vi's voice from the past, playing inside her head.

Vi:"*from a flashback* Vander."

Then another.

Vi:"*from a flashback* Because you're jinx!"

And then another.

Vi:"*from a flashback* What makes you different makes you strong."

A flash of Vi punching Powder plays in her head. With rage, Jinx lifts her head up and began punching at the boxing as memories of her with Vi and Y/N flashed through in her head.

She dodges the the boxing gloves sent at her and continues to punch and kick at the machine with rage as more flashes of her past popped up.

The rage inside her built up even more as she sent more punches and kicks at the machine, almost mimicking Y/N and Vi's moves but her moves more wild and vicious but not reckless.

Her points increased and continues to increase even further when Jinx sent more attacks at the machine. She screams and sends even more punches and kicks as her points increased.

She punches the metal plate and more the memories of Vi holding her cheek, Y/N hugging her before he left with Vi and the others, and her crying alone in her bed flashed through her mind.

Tears streamed down her eyes and Jinx shrieks as she lands the last punch. She panted heavily and sweat dripped down on her face after backing away from the machine.

Jinx looks up to see that her score was on the third spot. She groans upon seeing that and shakes her head, frustrated that after all these years, she couldn't surpass her sister nor her "elder brother".

She grabs her pistol and shoots the machine out of frustration.

***

As they were walking on a building. Vi takes her hood off and leans on the railings, looking at something. Caitlyn wonders what she was looking at so she walked forward and saw what she was looking at.

It was Vi's old home. The home where Vander took her, Powder and Y/N. However, it was now built supposedly as Silco's base of operations. Anger starts to grow inside her and her hands gripped on the railing.

Vi:"*taking deep breaths* Hmm."

Caitlyn:"Well, that place does look like it has bodies buried in the basement."

Vi:"You don't know anything."

Vi pushes herself off the railings and bumps past Caitlyn.

***

Elsewhere in Zaun, Y/N and Lan Fan walked through the unnerving streets until they stop at a restroom which confuses Lan Fan.

Lan Fan:"My lord, what are we doing at a public restroom?"

Y/N:"You'll see."

Lan Fan:"But..the sign says 'Out of Order'."

Y/N:"Trust me on this one. There's a lot of secrets in the undercity. This one's one of them."

Y/N opens the door and walks inside with Lan Fan following him. They then came across saw two men who guarding a bathroom stall. Once they noticed the two, they frowned and confronted them.

Man:"Hey, you two. Don't you see the sign? What do you think the words 'Out of Order" mean?"

Y/N:"Exactly what they mean. But hey, I'm a regular around here. Can't you guys recognize my face?"

The men took a good look at him and widened their eyes upon realization.

Man:"No way. Y/N is that you? No way! We thought you were dead!"

Y/N:"Good to see you guys. Hopefully this place hasn't changed since I was away."

Man:"You were away? Where?"

Y/N:"Long story. Um, is your boss still around?"

Man:"Alive and well. He'll be thrilled to see you. Who's the guy in the ninja costume?"

Y/N:"A friend of mine. Thought I'd show her around the place."

Man:"Ah, cool. Come, I'll lead you the way to the boss."

Y/N:"That'd be very appreciated."

The man opens the the stall which reveals a door. He opens it which reveals a staircase leading downstairs.

Man:"Ladies, first."

Y/N:"*laughs* Cute."

Man:"No, I meant your friend."

Lan Fan:"It's alright. He can go first."

Man:"Alright."

They later walked down the stairs and could hear loud noises on the bottom. Lan Fan wondered what it was until they managed to reach the bottom. They arrived at a different area where they see crowds of people cheering and roaring as they watch two fighters duking out on each other in a caged arena.

Blood and spit was spurted all over the arena and the fighters continued throwing punches at each other as the cheers and roars of the audience went louder.

Y/N:"*to Lan Fan* Welcome to Dixia. The place where every Zaunite goes for entertainment."

Lan Fan:"I see...you've been here before?"

Y/N:"I did. Been here a couple of times actually with Vi. She and a couple of my friends would be here to watch me fighting dudes taller and more menacing than me."

Man:"You should have seen him beating em all up! Now come on, the boss is probably waiting."

Y/N:"Well then, let's not keep him waiting."

The man nods and proceeds to lead them the way. After a while, the man lead them to a palace at the far end of the corner and opens the doors, letting them in.

Man:"Boss is just there."

Y/N:"Thanks, man. Nice seeing you again."

The man nods and exits the palace before closing the doors. Just as the doors closed, a voice is then heard.

???:"Y/N L/N. Is that really you, my boy?"

Y/N:"I suppose that word of my supposed 'death' spread throughout the undercity, huh?"

A middle aged man appears and walks towards the two.

???:"Indeed but I had some doubts you were dead"

Y/N:"Well, from the looks of it, my death was...greatly exaggerated."

The two men just chuckles and shakes each others hands before bringing each other in an embrace.

Y/N:"It's good to you again, Zhang Chen."

Zhang Chen:"Likewise, my boy. *pulls away* Look at you. You're all grown up. How are you?"

Y/N:"I did a lot of stuff over the past couple years but, so far I'm good."

Zhang Chen:"*nods before noticing Lan Fan* One of your friends, I assume?"

Y/N:"Yes. Lan Fan this Zhang Chen, and Zhang Chen this is Lan Fan."

Lan Fan:"Nice to meet you."

Zhang Chen:"Nice to meet you too, young lady. So, what brings you around here? Come to watch the show? Perhaps sign up for a match?"

Y/N:"Still got your men roaming around, gathering info for you?"

Zhang Chen:"I still do. Why? You need something?"

Y/N:"I actually do. I need info about everything that's been going on this place after I was..gone. And I need to what Silco's been doing with this Shimmer of his."

Zhang Chen:"I see. But I'm sure that you still remember that anyone who wants something from me comes with a price first, right?"

Y/N:"I do."

Zhang Chen:"And you're willing to do whatever it takes to get that information, yes?"

Y/N nods in response.

Zhang Chen:"Well then, I have a job for you."

Later., the three of them went out of the palace and arrived at the arena where the crows continued to roar and cheer for the fighters.

Zhang Chen:"Beat at least three of one of our best fighters. After that, I give you the information that you need."

Y/N:"Just three?"

Zhang Chang:"Just three."

Greed:"*chuckles* Oh, this is going to be easy."

Lan Fan:"Will you be alright, my lord?"

Y/N:"I will be. Now then, uh...enjoy the show."

Zhang Chen:"Heh. Have fun out there, kid."

Lan Fan nods and Y/N gets himself ready as the fighters finished their fight. Later, Y/N, now with his coat discarded, enters the arena and the announcer makes his introduction.

Announcer:"Ladies and gentlemen!
Today, we have a surprise fighter here in the fight! Since he was thirteen years old, he has become one of Dixia's most fearsome fighters and now, that champion has returned once again! Introducing, Y/N L/N!"

Y/N enters the stage and the crowd cheers at his presence.

Announcer:"And now, he will be facing three of the most skilled champions of Dixia! For his first opponent, he'll be taking on....'

A challenger wearing boxing gloves enters the arena.

Announcer:"The Former Boxing Champion hailing from Noxus! Here is Grant Huxleye!"

Y/N:"A boxer, huh?"

Greed:"Want me to take control or you got this?"

Y/N:"I got this."

Greed:"Alright then."

The cage walls started to close in.

Announcer:"And now, let the fight begin!"

The bell rang, allowing the fight to begin. Y/N raises his fists as Grant surges forward. The boxer then took another step forward and threw a punch at Y/N, who movs his head to the side to dodge the punch.

Grant lands a punch on Y/N's chest and face. Before following this up with a few more attacks, Y/N quickly swings a powerful punch and kicks at his chest and later delivers a few jabs at his face.

He punches his gut and began punching him over and over again which were enough to send him back a little. Grant began walking backwards, breathing rapidly after receiving a ton of hits.

Y/N surges forward and punches him numerous times, pulling his punches at the same time. Grant blocks most of them but gets hit most of the time. A fist manages to land on his cheek and a small drip of blood dropped from his lip.

He tried waiting for a moment to strike but Y/N's moves were too quick for him and he was constantly receiving punches and kicks. Y/N then swung his leg and Grant dodges it in time. Grant blocks another attack but was hit in the face, making him to stumble back.

For the finisher, Y/N rushes forward and delivers a kick at his knee then kicks him a few times making Grant hit the ground, unconscious as Y/N smirks, doing a little victory dance.

The bell rings and Y/N manages to win the first fight.

Announcer:"The astounding skill of Y/N L/N is shown in display once more in seven years! But don't worry folks because it's not over yet! Two more champions left! And the next one is..."

The second challenger appears on the arena.

Announcer:"A man with five wins, weighing 158.733 Pounds and 6' 8 tall, Kolya Solovev!"

The fighter smirks and cracks his fists. Y/N lets out some air and got to his fighting stance.

Announcer:"Let the second fight begin!"

The bell rang once more, allowing the second fight to begin. Kolya slowly makes his way towards his opponent, who clenches his fists and got to his fighting stance.

Kolya swung his fists at him a couple of times but Y/N manages to dodge them quickly. In retaliation, Y/N lands a kick at his chest and kicks him again a few times, sending him back a little.

The Russian fighter rushes towards him and grabs him around the waist, trying to tackle him down but Y/N managed to stand his ground. He lands his elbows on his back a couple of times before Kolya flips him over and Y/N's back hit the ground as he landed

Y/N grunts and gets up immediately when a punch is sent at his face. Kolya sends another punch but Y/N blocks it and punches at chest twice before another few at his face.

He clenches his fists and yelled as he sent a flurry of punches at his chest.

Kolya tried to fight back but Y/N just didn't stop his attacks right there. He just kept punching and punching until he lowers his arm and then unleashes a powerful uppercut that sends Kolya mid-air.

Y/N grabs his legs and spun around, throwing him at the cage wall. Kolya hits the wall and his body later hit the ground. He grunted as he tried to get up but soon fell down, defeated and the bell rings.

Announcer:"Incredible! And now ladies and gentlemen, the moment you've all been waiting for, the last round! The last opponent Y/N will be facing is...."

A large sumo wrestler enters the arena which surprises both Y/N and Greed.

Announcer:"The Former Sumo Champion and Dixia's unbeatable fighter, Noda Raiden! Looks like this match is about to get interesting, folks!"

Greed:"That's a big fella!"

Y/N:"Don't tell me you're chickening out because of his size."

Greed:"What are you talking about? I got two siblings who're almost as big as him!"

Announcer:"And now, let the fight begin!"

Y/N quickly got himself ready and the bell rang, allowing the second round to commence. The sumo taunts him and get to his stance. Y/N raises his fists as he slowly makes his way towards his opponent. 

He punches and kicks at him a few times but none of them seem effective to the wrestler. Raiden grabs him tightly and lifts him up, making Y/N grunt a bit. The wrestler then throws him hard in the ground and Y/N began sprawling on the floor.

Lan Fan grew concerned but still hoped that Y/N would him. Y/N immediately got up and rushed towards him. He kicks and punches at Raiden again but the wrestler doesn't seem to be affected at all by any of the hits. He even manages to effortlessly block all the kicks too.

Y/N tries to throw him off but he couldn't move the wrestler. Raiden then grabs him and throws him to the ground again, making him grunt in pain. Y/N gets up and backs away, keeping his distance away from him.

The sumo chuckles and taunts his opponent to attack him. Y/N rushes forward and Raiden easily knocks him back with one hit. Y/N's back hits the caged wall but still manages to get himself up. He had to think of a way to defeat this guy and it had to be quick.

Y/N took a deep breath and clenches his fist tightly. Raiden then rushes towards him and was about to attack him again when Y/N hits him on his chest, this time taking effect.

He follows this up with a hit on the throat and sends a couple of hits before slamming both of his fists against Raiden's head, knocking him out.

The bell rings and Y/N had fought all three fighters, winning in all the rounds. The crowd rose from their seats and cheered. Lan Fan smiled and sighed in relief, seeing that Y/N was alright after the fight.

Announcer:"Unbelievable! Y/N L/N has beaten all three fighters! That wraps up today's events, folks!"

Later after the match was wrapped up, Y/N and Lan Fan went back to Zhang Chen's office.

Zhang Chen:"Now that you've done what I asked, you shall receive your reward."

Y/N:"Alright. *sits down* So, what happened around here after these past few years?"

Zhang Chen takes a deep breath and began telling Y/N everything that had happened in Zaun after Silco took in control.

***

In Silco's office, Marco holds the blood-stained coin, the same coin he had kept since that day, in his hands and closes it in his palm, groaning as he closes his palm tighter.

The door opens and Silco walks inside the room.

Silco:"Sheriff, what a lovely surprise. *walks past him*"

Marcus:"The Hextech wonder boy is on the Council now, and he's asking questions. *Silco sits down on his chair* It's only a matter of time before he finds the truth."

Silco:"What is truth, but a survivor's story? *grabs something from his drawer*"

Marcus:"If I'm discovered, we're both finished."

Silco places one of Jinx's grenades on his desk.

Silco:"Good thing you've located proof of the Firelights' involvement."

Marcus looks at the bomb and walks over to Silco's desk to pick it up. He looks at it for a moment and thoughts started rushing through his head.

Marcus:"This has gone too far."

He fiddled his thumb on the pin and Silco understood on what he was doing. The thing is, is he willing to do it?

Silco:"Hmm? Imagining yourself a hero? One final act to make you the martyr you've always seen yourself as?"

Marcus looks down at the bomb as Silco chuckles. The Sheriff began panting until suddenly, he yells, pulling the pin off which sets off the grenade, killing both Silco and Marcus.

However, all that was just merely what would've happened. In reality, Marcus just looked at the bomb, tempted by his rage and the adrenaline that was pumping through his body. But a part of him couldn't do it.

Silco:"Then what are you waiting for?"

Lacking the will to do it, Marcus gives up, sighing as he lowered the grenade and walks out Silco's office. The door closes and Silco turns his seat to the right.

Silco:"*putting his hand on his forehead* Ah, he's faltering. You need to weaponize the Hextech soon. Once we've cracked their prize, topside will have no power over us."

His eye looked up and Jinx was there, sitting on her spot at the ceiling.

Jinx:"I can't do it. Just...give it to the doctor."

Silco:"You're the only one I can trust with this, Jinx."

Jinx:"I keep...seeing them. That day."

Silco:"*stands up and looks at Jinx* Fear haunts us all, child."

***

Back in Zhang Chen's office, Y/N hung his head low, surprised after hearing everything what Zhang Chen had told him.

Zhang Chen:"I'm sorry about what happened to Vander...to your friends, Y/N. And things have changed greatly since Silco took control. Makes things around here more...harsh."

Y/N:"Yeah, I can see that. So..has Silco's been shipping Shimmer to other places?"

Zhang Chen:"I've heard. I hate what that substance does to people. Never understood why some would want it. Then there was this one particular customer. He was general from Noxus from what I've heard and he was interested in his product. Even bought two gallons of them."

Greed:"Huh...I wonder if it's the same one. But it could be anybody."

Y/N:"Does he have a name?"

Zhang Chen:"Sorry. I have no info on that."

Y/N:"Well, looks like I need to know who that guy is. But first I need to stop Silco before he starts shipping more of these."

Zhang Chen:"You think you can take him all by yourself?"

Y/N:"I"m not alone."

Zhang Chen:"Hm...well, good luck to you. But it's not easy taking a guy like Silco down. It takes more than fists and skill to punch that winning eye of his. You have to find somewhere where it really hurts him."

Y/N:"I'll keep that in mind. But I'm afraid my time here is up. *stands up* Thank you for all your help, Zhang Chen."

Zhang Chen:"It's all I can do. I hope it helps you in your mission."

Y/N bows, thanking him before walking to the exit. He pauses and turns back to ask him.

Y/N:"By any chance...do you know what happened to Powder?"

Zhang Chen:"Powder? Ah, the blue haired girl? *shakes his head No."

Y/N:"It's fine. Thank you anyways. See you around, Zhang Chen."

The doors opened and Y/N and Lan Fan leave the office before the doors eventually close. Zhang Chen slightly hangs his head low and sighs.

Zhang Chen:"I don't think you're ready to know yet.."

***

The stars in the night sky shone bright as Silco and Jinx stand in the cold waters of Piltover. The dark clouds covered the sky and thunder can be heard rumbling from a distance.

Silco:"I almost drowned in these waters."

Jinx:"You told me a million times."

Silco:"Vander wasn't the man you thought he was."

Jinx:"Right, he was like a brother to you, and he turned his back and blah, blah, blah. Did I miss anything?"

Silco:"*snickers* I've got a new one for you."

He walks through the waters, playing with them with his fingers and water soon dripped away after he lifts his fingers up.

Silco:"That day, I let a weak man die."

Jinx watched as Silco fully submerging himself under the water and the waters sloshed as he did so. Moments later, Silco reemerges from the water and fixes his wet hair.

Silco:"And another was reborn. Betrayal, that pain that feels like it'll eat you from the inside out, can either break you or forge you into something greater. You need to let Powder die. *Jinx looks down* So the fear of pain will no longer control you.

Thunder rumbles and Silco reaches his hand out to her. Jinx looked at the man and knew this is something she must do. She began walking through the waters and slowly makes her way towards Silco.

Silco:"You're strong now. Just like you were always meant to be. Jinx is perfect."

He holds her hand and guides her to the spot. Silco puts his hand on the back of her head and gently lowers her into the water, holding her face above the water.

Jinx exhales and looks at Silco before closing her eyes as she sinks.

***

(play Imagine Dragons- Enemy)

Elsewhere in Zaun, Vi walks through the streets with her hood down and her hands on her jacket's pockets as a band plays a song.

She bumps into a thug but couldn't care less even though the thug yelled at her to watch where she was going. She then stops at a corner and spots Sevika sitting down, playing a game of cards with two thugs.

Vi glares at her with rage, seeing how much she has betrayed Vander. Her rage fueled up even more and eventually, she walks away.

In Marcus' office, The Sheriff was sitting listening to the song while looking at Jinx's grenade. He looks at it for a moment before turning to look at the drawing of him and his daughter.

The anger inside him grew and Marcus yells, frustrated that he couldn't do what was right. Back with Sevika, she throws down two cards and smirks as she won the game.

Sevika:"Rotten luck, boys!"

The thugs groaned upon their loss. Sevika was about to grab her cards when suddenly, she gets kneed in the cheek by Vi, knocking her down.

(end song)

The thugs get up, gasping before running away, knowing that a fight is taking place.

Sevika gets up and grabs her jaw as she looks at Vi, surprised to see her after so many years.

Sevika:"Vi?"

Vi walks forward and punches Sevika in the face before pulling the back of her hair and pins her on the wall.

Vi:"You filthy traitor."

Sevika:"Vander had his chance."

Then, Vi saw something purple glowing under Sevika's cloak. Seeing that she's distracted, Sevika uses her arm to break free from her grasp and kicks her off. Vi grunts as she gets knocked down on the ground and Sevika slowly approaches her.

She puts her hand on her cloak and takes it off, revealing a prosthetic arm.

Vi's eyes widened upon seeing this. A vial of Shimmer activates on her shoulder and flows through her metal arm.

After the slight power up, she raises her hand and motions Vi to attack her. Vi takes off her jacket and throws her fist at her. Sevika manages to block her attacks until she manages to lock both of Vi's arms together using her prothetic arm.

Sevika:"I see you never learned patience."

She head-butts her multiple times and punches her on the gut, sending her back. Vi grunts as her back hits the wall before quickly dodging an attack sent by Sevika. The two women began exchanging blows until Vi manages to hit Sevika on the side.

Vi punches her a few more times, making Sevika stumble back a bit.  She leapt in the air and throws a powerful punch at her face, knocking Sevika down. The Shimmer vial on her arm powers up her arm and she growls as she gets back up to fight.

She grabs a barrel, tosses it in the air, and punches it, sending it straight to Vi. The pink haired girl dodges and runs to the side but was pinned on the wall. Sevika then chokes her, lifts her up in the air and slams her on the ground.

Vi groans and puts her hands around Sevika's prosthetic hand as she was being dragged by her. She was then pinned on the wall again and Sevika places her prosthetic arm on her cheek, putting pressure on it.

A smirk grew on her face as she applied more pressure to it. Vi then kicks her off and slams both of her fist on her back. She grabs her by the waist and throws her to the wall.

Both women panted, feeling tired after all the hits they sent to one another. Vi slumps her back on a beam and motions Sevika to continue the fight. Sevika gets up and swung her fist. Vi manages to dodge and sends a punches at her before slamming Sevika's head on the beam.

Sevika weakly swung her arm but Vi easily shoves it away and slams her head on the wall again. Vi then sends a flurry of punches at Sevika's gut and punches her on the face afterwards. She kicks her down and knees her on the face, knocking Sevika down.

Vi pants heavily but still had to continue. She had to keep fighting until her opponent was down. Sevika slowly gets up but Vi gives her no time so she rushes forward and performs a drop kick at her, sending her crashing through a wall.

Sevika spits out some blood and turns around, trying to get up but her arm gets stepped on by Vi. She grabs the traitor by the throat and knelt down.

Vi:"Where's my sister? Where's he keeping her?"

Sevika:"Keeping her? You mean Jinx?"

The name felt familiar. In fact, Vi remembered that was what she, though mistaken, and Mylo called her. Then could that mean..?

Sevika:"She works for him."

Vi widened her eyes upon hearing that and lets go of Sevika. She couldn't believe what she just said. Thinking about it just made her worry even more. She had to find her. She needs to find her. She needs to make sure her sister was okay.

Then, Vi snapped out of her thoughts when she felt a sharp pain piercing through her gut. She looked down to see that Sevika had stabbed her.

Sevika:"*leans close to her ear* She's like his daughter."

Sevika pushes Vi off her. She gets up and walks over to VI, who tries to crawl away. She grabs Vi by the chin and makes her look up at her.

Sevika:"*raises her metal arm* I'll give her your regards."

The Shimmer vial activates and fuels Sevika's metal arm. Just before Sevika could finish Vi off, she felt a tap on her shoulder.

Y/N:"Excuse me?"

Sevika turned around only to be smacked at each side of her head by Y/N, leaving her quite discombobulated.

Y/N follows this up with a powerful uppercut which sends her mid-air then sends a flurry of punches at her.

Y/N threw one more punch which sends the traitor sprawling to the ground. Sevika coughed as she got up to look at Y/N.

Sevika:"You!"

Lan Fan appears and throws a pair of ninja stars which then stabs Sevika on the shoulder. Then, gunfire is heard and a bullet went straight through the Shimmer vial on Sevika's metal arm, destroying it in the process.

She looks over her shoulder and looks up at the catwalk to see Caitlyn aiming her rifle to her. Sevika runs away and Caitlyn manages to reload and fires her bullet at her metal arm again.

Caitlyn reloads and shoots at her though the bullet hits Sevika at her metal arm. She left two ninja stars stabbed on her shoulder and a limp prosthetic arm. The Enforcer drops down and joins with the rest.

Caitlyn:"You came sooner than I expected."

Y/N:"Told you I can find you easily. That was some nice shooting there. You're a nice shot."

Caitlyn:"I'm an excellent shot."

Vi cleared her throat, gaining everyone's attention.

Y/N:"Oh. *walks to Vi and checks on her* You alright?"

Vi:"I've been worse. *looks at Caitlyn* Why did you let her go?"

Caitlyn:"Do you ever say "thank you"?

She folds her rifle and places it on her back.

Vi:"He's gonna know we're here now."

Caitlyn:"Whose fault is that?"

Y/N:"Let him. He has to know."

Vi groaned as she clutches on her gut. Y/N looked down and noticed blood was dripping on the ground. It was Vi's blood.

Y/N:"Looks like you've seen better days. How about we patch you up first, huh, Pinky?"

Vi:"I wouldn't mind."

Y/N smiles and carries Vi in a bridal manner which makes her blush.

Y/N:"Don't worry, I won't let go."

Vi:"It's okay. I know you won't."

Y/N chuckles at the remark and the four of them began walking away.

Vi:"I forgot to mention you still haven't changed."

Y/N:"I think you mentioned that. I could say the same about you too. Loving the new look, by the way.

Vi:"*chuckles and rests her head on Y/N's chest* Thanks..it's good to know you haven't, Y/N."

Y/N:"Likewise, Vi. Likewise."

***

Sevika walks her way up the stairs entering Silco's office as blood and Shimmer dripped from both of her arms. Silco was facing away, looking at a small mirror on his hand.

Silco:"You're making a mess."

He dabs a napkin on his scarred cheek and Sevika walks closer to his desk.

Sevika:"The sister. She's back."

Hearing this, Silco immediately spun his chair around to face her, his eyes filled with shock over the news.

Silco:"From the dead?"

TO BE CONTINUED....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 4.2K 24
"I'll find you again." This is what Vi promised you. Will she keep your promise after 7 years? Or will she leave you for the second time? If that's...
221K 9.6K 111
As Powder has now become jinx, she has lost everything who mattered to her. Her sister's betrayal and Silco's death have only Made her go even madder...
11.1K 261 19
the grammar is bad if you comment other than to give constructive criticism I will delete your comment this is not proofread don't like it don't rea...
60.1K 1.2K 21
"Close the door.." I could barely breathe out. "No! I'm coming to get you!" Vi yelled back. "Close the Door Violet!" I used all my strength to get o...