17♡Boss Sitter?!-WonMina-✔

By JeonMina_05

He's not my son but he need a mother love. Lots of ladies I met just for that kid, but end up they hate him... More

1》New Job
2》I Got It
3》Deal With A Jeon Nikki
4》Going Hard
5》Our Telematch
6》Be A Friend
7》Wont Let You Go
8》Let The Past Go
9》Funfair With You
10》That Moody Guy
12》Nikki's Tragedy
13》I'm With You
14》Make My Mind Crazy
15》Your Pillow Tears
16》What Are We Actually?
17》Big Dinner
18》Be At Reunion
19》How Could He
20》We Are More
21》S & J Wedding
22》Annoying Flirty
23》Jeju-do Trip
24》Feel The Pain Again
25》Propose Love
26》Happiness
27》Few Decisions
28》I'm Lucky
29》Troublemaker
30》Warm Of Joy
31》Insultens Of Pain
32》A Replacement Scars
33》Disturbance Raging
34》A Fair Of Victory
35》I Understanding You
36》Save Us
37》Spreading The Butterflies
38》Another Hardships
39》Twice Joys
40》Final Page For Us

11》H.JSIA's Owner

309 28 2
By JeonMina_05

♡♡♡♡♡

Wednesday~

*ring ring!*

"H-hello?"

"Come on, Mina. We had another fifteen minutes before the ceremony begin. Are you done?"

"I-i will get down now."

Mina hang up the call between her and Wonwoo. The day finally had come, and Mina was sweating as she staring at her dress she wear now.

She actually nervous and not confident with dress that Seulgi gave her yesterday at hospital.

Not sure if it fits for the ceremony or go to party, because Mina exactly think that her dress kinda revealing. Mina take a deep breath and walk out from her room.

"Momo-yah, Im going."

Momo turn around and almost spit her juice. She quickly stand up and rush to Mina who was about to open the door.

"Holy cow! Is this Myoui Mina that I knew?"

"Gosh, stop being over."

"No, but! You look so hot and sexy babe! You should wear this often. We can go to shopping this weekend."

"Damn you!"

Mina knock Momo head before get out from their apartment and quickly rush to elevator.

She look at her phone and glancing at the elevator mirror few times.

Her hands keep sweating and she cant stay still her feet from tapping the floor. Even her dress she wear make her more nervous.

*ting!*

As soon the lift open, Mina run to basement entrace with pink heels she wore.

There, she saw Wonwoo play his phone while his other hand inside his pocket.

"Im sorry! Im late again!"

"Finally, miss Myou-

He turn around and was about to scold her, but he lose his words; he speechless.

Infront of him, is not Myoui Mina who wore formal clothes everyday and wear sweatshirt on weekends. Today, she just show her other side of her.

A sexy, fabulous, hot and beautiful around on her figure. The floral hot pink dress she wore, and velvet lipstick she had on her lips; suddenly make Wonwoo cant think properly. (Shit, this is red too)

Mina look down to herself, feeling awkward when Wonwoo didnt finish his sentences.

So she clear her throat to snap him.

"Ehem, am I look bad?"

Her tone look really worried if his gaze are might be judging to her.

Wonwoo eagerly shake his head and scretch his nape as his eyes were moving anywhere.

"Are you sure this is dress that Seulgi gave you yesterday?"

Mina nodded her head.

'What the hell that short bear thinking? People are gonna assume Mina is my girlfriend or fiancee. More worst if people's eyes keep observing especially guy. Gosh, Im gonna kill Seulgi soon.'

"You look gorgeous."

His sudden praised made Mina face red. He cursed himself when that praises words slipped out from his word.

But he cant denied, she indeed stunning right now.

"Thank you?"

She smiled eventhough actually she nervous.

"L-lets go, we had another ten minutes."

Wonwoo dont know what's controlled his body; he didnt realise he just open the passenger door for Mina. As soon she get inside, he close the door and fasten his steps to get inside his driver seat.

He clear his throat and started to drive away from her aparment.

And inside the car, silence; fill of awkwardness and very much awkward.

●●●●●●

As soon he parked his car, they both hop out from his car and walk towards entrace building.

But before he can take another steps, someone pull his sleeves.

"Wait, Won!"

Wonwoo turn around and caught her temples were little sweating.

"What's wrong?"

Her hand grip his sleeves and her other hand gripping her purse.

"What I've to do inside there? What I should call you? Is there any old man inside? What if you have to leave me alone? Is it taking too long. Was it gonna end on midnight? Was-

"Hey, calm down!"

Wonwoo's turn to grip her shoulder. She stop bombing him and try to control her breath.

"Just call me Wonwoo, and act nothing happend; just stay beside me, only few old mans that was my father's closet friends; no ceo was allowed to leave their secertary, it ends on 10 pm; and I will send you safe and the ceremony will going well."

She slowly nodding her head eventhough she's not fully confident with what he said.

There is some white dust attached on Wonwoo's hair. She cant let it messed Wonwoo's look, so she tip toe a bit to fix his hair. And its her turn to didnt realise, that she just getting closer herself to him.

Again, she suddenly blow his hair to make sure the white dust gone. After sure its fine, she smiled and exhale.

"Your hair kinda messed, but now it turn great."

For sure, he really looking great today.

Because he wore formal white coat and black sleeves shirt inside. Its not first time she saw he wearing formal suits, everyday he wore it. But today, its different.

Maybe because his hairstyle and his design coat.

She cant denied it, that he look stunning too. More than just a hot guy.

Wonwoo clear his throat.

"Lets go, and you should have link your hand around my arms."

Mina didnt protest or refuse, she gently linking her hand around his arm before they both walk unison to main entrace door.

The aircond welcome them as it breeze through their skins.

And they can see some peoples walking around the building. And their clothes was all good and fabulous. The guys, look better with tuxedos like Wonwoo wore. And secertaries, look beautiful with dresses they wore like Mina.

But their figure become a attention to them. Their eyes were on them, as soon they step inside the building.

Most of their gaze was on Mina hand around Wonwoo arm and her dress; make her feel sweating more. Wonwoo realise it, so he closer his face to her ear.

"Pretend you hear nothing. People see, people talk, people judge and people critics or praise. Its human's natural."

His whisper may courage her a little, but still it didnt make her feel better.

Wonwoo then pull her towards hall room where every companies holders were gathered. There, Mina can see that every secertaries cant leave their boss alome and keep staying beside them.

The ceremony start and she tried her best to keep herself relax as much she can. Sitting on the reserved table and drink a water are enough worth it for her.

And she choose to remain silence while Wonwoo pretanding to be socializing man eventhough the truth he hates talking too much.

••••••

2 hours later~

9:05 pm~

Its been two hours passed and they still inside H.JSIA building.

Until now, they both didnt have chance to meet the owner of the company. And Mina more cant wait to go home instead meet other peoples more.

That is one of reason she hate attending a ceremony or party.

They had another an hour before the ceremony end but few of guests already went home; maybe because of tired or maybe they are old guests.

"We should meet the owner now, we dont have to stay here until it 10 pm."

Wonwoo said to Mina, so she nodded and they walk around the hall room to find the owner of H.JSIA

Suddenly, Mina can feel a surprise attack on her heart. She dont know why or what make it hard for her to breath, she actually feel scared. And she worried, Wonwoo might notice it.

"Oh, here he is!"

Wonwoo pointed the guy who holding someone's hand. And their gaps wasnt far much from them both.

As soon he raise his voice, that owner and Mina look each other.

Time has stop.

An gaze that was horrible has come.

Mina hand slowly loose from his arm.And that owner take a heavy steps towards them.

Wonwoo notice, that guy look stiff and his face was blank. So he follow his gaze until he caught Mina gaze.

"Mina...."

"Joshua...."

They spoke unsion, and it makes Wonwoo surprised.

'They knew each other?'

And the lady beside Joshua, she look calm but at same time kinda nervous.

"Hello mr. Wonwoo, and M-Mina. Im Joshua's wife; Hong Lia."

Mina awkwardly shake her hands with Lia and back her gaze to Joshua who still staring her.

Wonwoo feels that he getting ignored but he didnt care, he wanted to know what happening between Mina and Joshua. He sure Joshua have been part of her past life.

"Its been a long time, Mina....I-I dont know what to say...."

"Yeah....since that day happend."

Joshua grin his eyes.

"Im sorry, Mina. On behalf of my stepbrother, Jaehyuk. Since that day, I wanted to meet you and owe you a big apologize....until now, I've finally found you. Im sorry, and to Sunghoon too."

Mina try hard to not letting her tears escape.

"Its not your faults. I've move on, he must be happy with his own life now."

Joshus grip his hand with Lia as he nervous talking to Mina.

"If only he had listened to me then, you both must have been together until, right?"

Wonwoo who listening, feels kinda annoyed.

Now he know, that Hong Joshua is Jung Jaehyuk's stepbrother and Mina already met him first before Wonwoo.

"I accept that our relationship is not long, at least I didnt have a single revenge on him; for leaving me on our wedding day."

Joshua felt more guilty and Lia knew the whole story. She pitied for her husband and Mina past tragedy.

Lia cares Joshua arm to give a warm to him.

"Actually, you knew the truth that he already had wife and child that time. Part of it was my fault too, for didnt control his life properly. And Jaehyuk told me, that he left you on yours wedding day because he cant see your happy face marry him. And another truth is..."

Lia grip her hand on Joshua arm, signing him to not tell Mina the truth. But Joshua firmly smile to her and look back to Mina who patiencely waiting him.

And Wonwoo who obidiently hearing their conversation without interrupt.

"Jaehyuk is a drugger and his wife are onced a prositute."

Finally, her tears escaped. And that truth broke her heart again for a long time holding.

Wonwoo didnt expect that those truth are really worse he ever heard.

Joshua and Lia feels more guilty after five years kept it. They cant stand to see Mina crying infront of them.

Mina take a deep breath and flash her best smile she could.

"Thank you, Joshua. You're good friends I ever had. And also,"

Her eyes move down to Lia stomach, that was growing big; proving that Joshua's wife are pregnant.

"Take care of Lia and tell me when the baby born."

She wipe her tears as she feel pathetic infront of them.

"Excuse me."

Mina turn around and rush away from them made Wonwoo anxious. Joshua then patted his shoulder.

"Go; chase her, Wonwoo. I and Lia will try to have her number so we can always communicate with her."

Wonwoo nodded his head before rush his feet to chase Mina.

Joshua watched him go before hide his face inside his palms. Lia cares his back when she hear his soft growl.

"Its alright, Josh. You've done a good jobe today. At least there is no secret between her and us anymore."

"If we have found her more earlier."

"Come on, Joshua. You're the good friend to her for a long time and Im sure, she is a stronger more than we thought."

Joshua look at Lia before peck her head.

"She is a strong girl-friend I ever had."

●●●●●●

Mina running towards Wonwoo's car and lean her head on the door. Trying her best to stop crying, but she cant. The more she hold her chest, the more pain attacked her heart.

A sobbing become more loud when she cover her mouth with her hand.

There is hand suddenly rest on her head, and slowly move to calm her.

"Cry as much as you wanted. No one stop you, but better get inside first."

Wonwoo helped her get inside his car and begin to drive away from Joshua's company. But he didnt drive Mina to her apartment, instead he bring her to somewhere else.

Night beach.

A place that he pretty sure its helping Mina to heal her heart, although it just affected little.

Inside his car, only silence and Mina sometimes sniff her nose.

"I know its hard for you, but life must go on. And I know you can do it to accept another truth of that guy."

She didnt respond him but he knew she listened to him.

"Just crying as much you wanted until there is no tears left. I wont judge you I have onced felt the same pain like you."

Mina turn her body to face him. And there, he can see how red her nose and puffy eyes she had. She really look messy and very miserable.

But her action are unexpected, she hug him.

"I wanna hug, for now."

She wish it was Momo who she hugged now, but being inside Wonwoo embrace; she feel more safed and warm.

Wonwoo dont know what to do as he didnt realise his hands was around Mina back.

"Its been a long time no one hug me except Momo. Sunghoon even embaressed to hug as a younger brother."

He had option to push her away, but seeing her look comfortable; he decided to remain hugged her.

They stayed for a few minutes until he cant hear her talking or mumbling.

So he break the hug and found her already fall asleep. He carefully put her to lay on her seat back. Wonwoo took off his coat and wrap around Mina as he believe she will cold on this breeze night.

Wonwoo then started engine and drive to her apartment.

●●●●●●

*knock knock*

Momo yawn as she awake from her nap. She turn head when she heard a door get knocked.

Without hesitation, she stand up and walk towards the door. As soon she open it, her eyes getting widen when saw Wonwoo standing while carrying Mina on his arms.

"Gosh! What happend to Mina?!"

As he expected, Momo will be over react and freak out based on what Mina have told him.

"She sleeping, can you pave me to her bedroom?"

Momo cant say anything so she can just bring Wonwoo to where Mina's bedroom.

As soon she open the door, she let Wonwoo get in and carefully put Mina on her bed. He even wrap her with blanket after Momo switch on the fan.

His eyes roam around him, a simple and cozy room. Even the space are little narrow.

But he praised her room, its just perfect for one person or two.

"She had nice room."

Momo chuckles and glad Mina look peacefully sleeping.

"Yeah, you can come here often as you wish."

Realise what she said, Wonwoo celar his throat.

"Let her rest and tell her that she dont have to go work tomorrow. And infrom her on morning that I wanted to meet her at Sunghoon's ward room on lunch."

He said and walk towards living room as he decided to go home.

Before he can step out from their house, he speak again to Momo.

"Actually there is something happend ago, so I hope you wont force her to tell you."

"About what?"

He take a deep breath.

"About Jaehyuk."

Momo hold her mouth as she surprised. Hearing that name make her more worried to Mina. She nodded her head before Wonwoo walk away.

"Drive safe, mr. Wonwoo!"

He didnt turn around but he just wave his hand up to enough Momo saw.

As soon he gone, Momo closed the door and sighed.

"Oh, Mina. You really precious to me. Please dont get break heart again."

♡♡♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 1K 52
Mina X Wonwoo oneshot stories Have a different genre and long stories. Also Seventeen and Twice will be here too. Sorry if my english was bad. Kinda...
170K 4.4K 48
(Little note: I don't really like this story, and i want it GONE but imma just let you guys just read >:[ don't complain it's garbage because i alre...
148K 3.1K 35
We met once at the college corridor and I fall in love with you when I first saw your smile. The gummy smile. But at first, I don't know my true feel...