17♡Boss Sitter?!-WonMina-✔

By JeonMina_05

He's not my son but he need a mother love. Lots of ladies I met just for that kid, but end up they hate him... More

1》New Job
2》I Got It
3》Deal With A Jeon Nikki
4》Going Hard
5》Our Telematch
6》Be A Friend
7》Wont Let You Go
8》Let The Past Go
9》Funfair With You
11》H.JSIA's Owner
12》Nikki's Tragedy
13》I'm With You
14》Make My Mind Crazy
15》Your Pillow Tears
16》What Are We Actually?
17》Big Dinner
18》Be At Reunion
19》How Could He
20》We Are More
21》S & J Wedding
22》Annoying Flirty
23》Jeju-do Trip
24》Feel The Pain Again
25》Propose Love
26》Happiness
27》Few Decisions
28》I'm Lucky
29》Troublemaker
30》Warm Of Joy
31》Insultens Of Pain
32》A Replacement Scars
33》Disturbance Raging
34》A Fair Of Victory
35》I Understanding You
36》Save Us
37》Spreading The Butterflies
38》Another Hardships
39》Twice Joys
40》Final Page For Us

10》That Moody Guy

289 24 2
By JeonMina_05

♡♡♡♡♡

2 months later~

Mina walking in to the tall building like usual and certain of staffs greet her. She is not a type of ignoring people like Wonwoo, so she tried her best to respond them with friendly smile.

As she was about to turn to elevator, Dahyun stop her.

"Mina!"

She turn her head and quickly walk towards receptionist counter.

"Yes?"

"Here."

Mina frown when Dahyun handed her a beautiful amplop as it covered with whole silver glitter.

"What is this?"

Dahyun shrug her shoulder.

"Molla, but I think maybe invitation card for mr. Jeon."

Mina nodded before walk away to elevator. She keep observing the amplop until she reached her office room.

She then putted it on her desk and walk towards office kitchen to made Wonwoo's coffee.

After she finished made the coffee, she make a way his office and put the mug on his table. Mina then get back to her office and check his scheduals. She reliefe that he dont have tight times for today.

*peoples get up*

She turn around when she heard everyone whispered and some of chairs moved. Her eyes caught him, walking towards his office with face that she used to see it for everyday; a cold guy yet savage boss.

Soon after he get in, staffs continue their work and some of them walking every hallway to complete their job.

Mina snatch a amplop she got ago and walk towards Wonwoo's door.

*knock knock*

"Come in."

The door open as soon he passed the permission. Mina walk inside made Wonwoo raise his head from his laptop.

"Good morning, mr. Jeon."

"Hmm."

He hummed are enough for her as she knew he sometimes lazy to open his mouth.

Mina then put the amplop and slide to his front.

Wonwoo stare it without interested.

"The receptionist gave to me a while ago. Maybe it was invitation card for you, so I assume you have to check it as soon as possible."

He exhale a deep breath before took the amplop to open it.

The amplop was beautiful and Mina can tell, the person who had that card is so lucky.

"Invitation for mr. Jeon Wonwoo to H.SIA' Enterprise annivesarry launching ceremony for third year."

Wonwoo read it while Mina remain listening. But the name of company, feel familiar for her.

But she didnt remember who or what the connection of it with her.

"We feel honour to mr. Jeon Wonwoo to attend and bring secertary for business conversation. It will be held for straight 3 hours, starting from 7 pm until 10 pm."

Mina couldnt hide her widen eyes and she sure he can hear her gasped.

She actually hate to attend the ceremony so much. She hoping that artist list wont include a pervert guy.

"Its this Wednesday. We had another two days before go to H.SIA company."

"Do I have to go? Like I should and must be there?"

Wonwoo putted the amplop on the table and tilt his head. His face was ftown as he confuse why she look desperate to make an exuse.

He cross his arms and raise his brows, signing her to explain more her excuses.

"Well, I dont feel alright for me to attend this company. So, its better I didnt come and maybe tell Suan to go with you."

She snickered but it didnt make Wonwoo accept her excuse.

"Im sorry, miss Myoui. I wont accept your excuses because this is about business. That company have twice cooperated with me a year ago. So I have to show my respect and support towards it, and the invitation told to bring my secertary. Dont give a reason that include personal stuffs."

His words made Mina getting nerves. She nodded her head before leave his room. She rest her chin on the table and tapped her book.

"Aish, but I seriously dont want to mix myself with those strangers."

Mina sighed multiple times before continue her work. She glance to Wonwoo's room, that guy look focus much on his laptop and didnt show any reaction of he can take a joke.

●●●●●●

"He said that?"

Mina nodded her head after spent half an hour told everything with Momo.

At lunch, she asked Momo to lunch with her as she kinda feel that she wanted to distance herself from Wonwoo today. She even have to go Nikki's school today, as his school have to end early.

"Well why you dont want to go?"

Mina put the spoon down.

"I dont know, my instinct tell me to not go. Besides, I want to visit Sunghoon."

Momo look at her with lazy gaze.

"Im sure Sunghoon is not the only reason."

"Well, maybe because Im not used to attend this kind of formal ceremony. Apart of that, Im worry if there is dance hours will be listed."

"Wont you love dance so much?"

Mina look away from Momo and move her gaze to outside. Momo then realise she was wrong to talk about that.

"I-im sorry, Mina. I forgot that you—

"Gwaenchana, its been a long time."

She warmly smile to Momo before lift her spoon back.

"How about we take Nikki together? Since I had free time until five evening."

Mina blink her eyes in confusion to Momo.

"Well, Hoshi asked me on date tonight and he told me to have my time to prepare myself."

"Oh, maybe he plan to propose you?"

Momo suddenly laughing and shake her head.

"No, he will not. We already discussed about it, we decided to get married when his sister graduate."

"Yah, his sister had another year to graduate. Are you really sure you can wait for another one year to get marry?"

Mina actually worried about Momo, since she and Hoshi have been in relationship for along time since they were collaged.

About five years, Hoshi and Momo have been through hard time to fight their relationship; including third person and his family.

At first, his family didnt like Momo because she is Japanese. Also, her accent of speaking in Hangul. She struggled so much to speak fluently unlike Mina who more better than her. But at time goes by, his family started to like her and Hoshi's mother treated her like her own daughter. Even when their family had vacation, they will invited Momo to join them.

When Momo and Hoshi's relationship almost in third years, a third person came to their life. It was messed and tensed. That guy flirted Momo and annoyed her private life almost five months and Hoshi sometimes get misunderstanding between Momo and that guy.

Until one day, Mina helped them to fix their relationship. Quite hard but Hoshi finally know the truth and apologized to Momo.

Momo nodded her head and stare at promise ring on her finger.

"Its been five years, Im ready to be his wife. But we want everyone attend our wedding without no one left. So I believe I can wait for another one year."

Mina grin and cares Momo palms, sharing the relieve smile together. Momo then try to talk a main topiv back to Mina.

"About earlier, does Wonwoo sometimes like that; being a moody almost everyday?"

Mina roll her eyes.

"Tsk, he always like that. Then when we on lunch together or at outside, he will acted like a teenager boy who need attention from a teacher."

"What a weird boss."

"He is not just weird, but a jerk and damn annoying!"

Momo laughed when Mina growled.

She shake her head and tell Mina to finish her lunch after glance at her watch.

Lunch hour will end soon and she worried Wonwoo might scold Mina for being late. But seeing how Mina dont care about her work hours, she let that girl do what she wanna do.

"Lets fetch that little boss."

●●●●●●

2 hours later~

*knock knock*

Mina usher Nikki to get inside Wonwoo's office after Momo and her fetched him.

Her eyes caught Wonwoo, glaring at her and she can tell it why.

She's late.

"Where was you on 2 hours ago before you took Nikki?"

His gaze turn to Nikki, signing that boy to go Mina's room. As soon Nikki go, his eyes turn back to Mina. She silence and look down, straight on the ground.

"Im asking you, where was you before you took Nikki?"

"Im sorry, mr. Jeon."

Wonwoo shake his head and rest his hands on table.

"Its not the answer I want. For the last time, where was you before you took Nikki?"

"I'm with Momo on lunch before we decided to visit Sunghoon for a while."

"Lunch is only an hour and visited Sunghoon for an hour too? You know that actually wrong for visiting people on work hours, and you dont even tell me."

His tone probably showed how dissappinted he is to Mina. She dont know what's into him today, for sure that today is not a good day for her and to him.

Mina bow her head.

"I apologize, mr. Jeon. I admitted my mistakes."

Wonwoo grin his teeth and his breath was heated so hot. He then wave his hand on air.

"Just, go to your room, Mina. I dont have time to hear your excuses again."

Mina nodded and walk away until she closed the door. She then sighed anc close her eyes while leaning against door.

"Aunty, are you alright?"

Nikki run to her and hold her skirts. Mina open her eyes before kneel down and stroke his hair.

"Im fine, maybe daddy Wonu isnt in good mood today."

"He is. On morning ago, nanny Jeon told him that aunty Kyulkyung's family will be back here next week."

Now she understand why. Mina then pull Nikki to go cafeteria so she can ask him more about Wonwoo without that that guy hear their conversation.

As soon she bought some desserts for Nikki, she continue ask him.

"So, what makes daddy Wonu look so moody when he knew aunty Kyulkyung will back here soon?"

Nikki swallowed his cake before speak.

"Aunty Kyulkyung doesnt like me and never treated me nice when I was two years old. She's too spoiled and loves shopping everyday. Aunty Kyulkyung used daddy Wonu's credit card too much and sometimes had a fight with granny."

"How can you know about her so much?"

"Daddy Wonu always brought me whenever they dating together."

Mina nodded her head and glance at her watch. She realise that she have to continue her work so she get up and tell Nikki to finish his desserts.

"Aunty, I wanna go home. I dont want to stay with daddy Wonu, Im scared he will scolded me."

Nikki fidget her skirt. Mina kinda nervous too to talk with Wonwoo again after he look so moody ago.

"How about, you tell daddy Wonu that you want to go home while I refill your water bottle?"

She try to console Nikki after she glance his side bag. As little innocent, Nikki agree and Mina guide him to go Wonwoo's office room while she refill his water bottle.

Ten minutes later~

Nikki came back to where Mina waiting and his face wad bright. She can tell that he get passed from Wonwoo.

"He said yes! We can go home now, aunty Mina."

Mina smile and ruffle his hair. She then lift him up and carry him to elevator before straight to her car.

●●●●●●

6:56 pm~

Mina glance at her watch, its almost seven on evening and its time for to go home.

"Nikki, I should go now."

Nikki stop playing his toy and suddenly he whine on the floor. They were at his bedroom, playing with his drone and testing his new control car.

"Ah~! Stay, I dont want you to leave me!"

"But, Nikki. Its almost seven and daddy Wonu will get home soon."

"I dont want you to leave me~!"

*knock knock*

They turn around and see the door open, revealing an old maid.

"Sorry for disturbing. But I want to tell you that Im not feeling well, so I want to ask your permission to go home early."

Mina get up and rush towards the maid.

"Gosh, is it bad? You want me to send you to the clinic?"

The old maid shake her head and laugh lightly.

"Its fine, maybe take a rest will be fine."

Mina nodded her head.

"Well then, you should go home now and take a rest as much you want."

They both smiled before the old maid go away, leaving Mina and Nikki alone inside his room. She turn around and rest her hands on her waist.

"Alright, Nikki. You better take a shower right now while Im cooking for your dinner."

Nikki stand up and cheering jumping towards his bathroom.

"Yeay! Aunty Mina staying here!"

Mina shake her hear before walk out from his room and get down to kitchen. She then took out every ingredients and wear a apron to start cooking a dinner.

1 hour later~

"Aunty, can you help with my homework later?"

Mina nodded and keep feeding Nikki until a bell rings. She left Nikki continue eating his foods as she walking towards the door.

As soon she open the door, it was security guard.

"Yes?"

"There is lady looking for mr. Wonwoo. She said, she want to meet him."

At same time, Nikki rushing towards Mina and hug her leg. Mina touch his head and keep looking at security guard.

"Does she told her name?"

"Erm, if Im not misheard; she said she is mr. Wonwoo's ex mother in law."

Mina can feel Nikki grip her skirt. She then take a deep breath and try to relax her heart.

"Thank you, I will tell mr. Wonwoo about this."

Security guard nodded and excuse himself. As soon he go, Mina close the door and look at Nikki.

"Aunty, Im scared. Aunty Kyulkyung once hurted me and I dont want to see her."

Mina use her strenght to lift Nikki up.

"Dont you forget what I've once said? I will never leave you, Nikki. That's our promise and you will never get hurt anymore."

Nikki hug her neck and she patting his back.

For a little moment, Nikki feels safe again inside someone arms other than Wonwoo. And he can feel there is feelings that he doenst even know what is it but he relieve it was coming from Mina.

"Lets do your homework before daddy Wonu back home."

●●●●●●

*click*

"Im home."

Wonwoo close the door and find no one respond him. Even the living room was empty, tv didnt open at all. He check the kitchen, there is few bowls that was closed with food covered.

And no maids inside his house, not even old maid that always greeted him.

He frown and realise there is no voice from Nikki. Speaking of that kid, Wonwoo walking straight to Nikki's bedroom.

*click!*

Wonwoo open the door. He exhale when he saw Nikki already slept. But on the floor, on someone laps. He push the door more wide and reveal Mina also sleeping on the floor with Nikki on her laps.

There is lots of crayon and scrumble papers on the floor. He even saw Mina still with her work clothes and she sleeping while leaning against bed.

He quitely get inside and kneel down infront of them. Wonwoo cares Nikki head before carefully took him from Mina and place him on bed. Feeling something wrong, Mina moves. She open her eyes and caught someone legs beside her.

She turn aside to see Wonwoo busy putting Nikki on his bed. Mina quickly stand up making Wonwoo startled.

"Oh, you awake."

Mina didnt respond him and focusly tidy Nikki's stuffs. She can feel he watching her so she keep doing cleaning it before fixing her hairs.

"I will go home now."

She was about to go when Wonwoo hold her wrist.

"Wait, I-i didnt eat dinner yet. And, I think you must be the one who cooked for Nikki. C-can you eat with me; and we can talk about something?"

Mina move her hand to sign him to let ho her wrist. Wonwoo did let go but he still waiting for her respond.

She take a deep breath and nod her head.

••••••

"Im sorry about my attitude ago."

Mina heard his voice as they eating infront of each other. They have been silent for few minutes and none of them want to say anything.

But Wonwoo wanted to break the silence.

"Gwaenchana, you always moody. Its not first time you scolded me for my mistakes. You're my boss."

"She will come back."

Mina know what he pertaining to, and she knew she dont have right to intefere herself inside his personal life.

They are nothing but a friends that still couldnt describe as closet friends yet.

"I know, Nikki told me. And security guard told me, your ex mother in law wanted to meet you. I guess maybe your marriege can still go on."

Wonwoo put down his spoon lightly, nit agrressive but he actually fed up.

Mina not surprise with his action, she actually know that she make him feel little pissed off.

"I wont marry her and never will. That's has goes for three years ago and I wont take a rubbish inside my life."

His words is so rude and pain to her hear, but she relieve that he isnt pointing to her.

A minutes of silence, Wonwoo speaks again.

"Why you look desperate so much to not attend the ceremony?"

Mina raise her head before clear her throat.

"Jaehyuk had one company he built four years ago. At first, he almost bankrupt but I helped him. We spent almost thousands money to support his company. He even almost name his wom company, MJAE enterprise."

She laughed but Wonwoo dont. He didnt find any funny on her story but a pain.

"I told him to dont do it. But I guess, my help are just wasted. He left me without explaination, he broke my heart, he betrayed me, and he destroyed my dreams."

Mina stop talk and take a deep breath. Wonwoo stay listen to her but she decided to close the story.

She stand up to clean the dishes while Wonwoo watching her.

"Do you have a dress to attend the ceremony?"

Mina shake her head.

"Dont worry, I will ask Seulgi to find a dress for you."

"No, I can find myself."

Wonwoo seems didnt care with her protested.

"You and Seulgi almost had same body shape. So I trust her."

Mina was about to protest him again but he already stand up and go to living room.

She sigh and follow him.

"If there is nothing more to say, I wanna go home."

"I thought you want to sleep over ny house."

Mina glare him.

"Im not a cheap woman."

Wonwoo twitch his lips and roll his eyes.

"Sensitive."

She walk away and open the door while Wonwoo waited for her to bid her goodbyes.

"See you tomorrow."

He hummed made Mina glance at him.

"Bye."

No respond, so she decide to go away without wave to her. After she go, Wonwoo sigh and ruffles his hair.

"I've just spoiled her mood, I guess."

●●●●●●

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 6.7K 40
Yoo Jeongyeon, a senior in college who suddenly fell in love with her best friend without noticing. Will she choose her heart over their friendship? ...
4.9K 213 25
Mina came back home after 5 years coz her parents have been stressing her out saying they aren't feeling well, as she comes home collective of events...
212K 5.8K 24
A story involves Michaeng, Jeongmo, 2yeon, Satzu and more. If you haven't read the book 1, please do so before proceeding to this book. The story wil...
51.4K 3K 42
******************** "You won't believe me, I dreamt about you last night." "So, how was the nightmare?" "Yah, it was not a nightmare. It was the bea...