The Child of the Moon: The Fi...

By MightyChance

In time and millennia across the multiverse, The Fierce Deity and Majora has been at war for what it seems li... More

The Child of the Moon
The Blood of the Wrathful God
The Secrets of the Fierce Deity | Wrathful God Vs. One Winged Angel
The Staff from Below
The Renegade Team 6
A Keyblade Heart & The Phantom Thieves
Down Under to a Cursed Park
City Raid
A Wrathful God and Demon Hunter Walk Into a Bar
Sinister News at a Pop Star's Concert
The Seven Heavenly Virtues | Fall of the Warmonger
Pain of the Past
The Ruler of Hell comes to Earth
Peace Meeting | Heartless, Demon, and Exterminator Attack
Witch's Wrath | Rival's Team Up | Wrathful God Vs. White Dragon Emperor
Moonchild meets Outlaw | Beasts from the Ground
A Mother's Inner Darkness
The Trip to the Underworld
White Sound | A Phenex's Rehab
Owl's Dragon | Sister's Facing the Darkness | The God of Thunder and War
Battle of the Gods | China's Heroine Spirit | An Unbreakable Bond
Wisdom of the World Serpent | Maleficent's Counter and New Plans
Seviathan | The Arachnid's Ballad
The Obsessive Doll Demon | Double Date
The Crystal of Kthanid | The Infinite Dragon God | Setting Sail
The Captain of the Black Pearl | Infant Island & the King of the Jungle
The Titanic Battle of the Bermuda Triangle
The Black Pearl Vs. Bowser's Armada
The Castle of Darkness | Downfall of the Villains | Farewell, Phantom Thieves
The Battle for Balance | Light Vs. Darkness
The Light of Notre Dame
The Final Battle | Fierce Deity's Freedom {MAIN STORY FINALE}

Dancing with the Devil in the Pale Moonlight

350 12 5
By MightyChance

Inside of the castle, Vara was with Tari as he figured to give video games a shot. The two then competed at each other at a fighting game for awhile and to Tari's surprise, Vara learned to play very fast and even won against her. 

Tari: Wow, you did amazing! You swore you never played a game?

Vara: I had a little portable device back in Hell. I do have a habit to adapt fast and learn. *stands up* That was a good game, Tari. Up for the next game next time?

Tari: Yep. You got it. 

The two fist bump as Vara leaves Tari's room and heads into the main lobby. He then finds Meggy and SMG4 having a crisis. 

SMG4: Ugh, that cat is very fast!

Meggy: It really is?

Vara: Cat? What do you mean by cat?

SMG4: Oh, thank god. Vara, we found a black cat prowling around the castle and we chased it everywhere, but couldn't catch it.

They then hear a meow as the black cat leaves the castle by going outside in the night. 

Vara: I'll get it.

Vara then leaves the two and starts to walk after the black cat. The cat looked back numerous times to make sure Vara was follow as it then kept leading him on into the forest. As Vara kept on leading into the forest, he begins to grow slightly suspicious.

Vara: 'Okay... this is very deep in the forest, is she trying to lead me somewhere? ... '

That was when he begins to notice. As soon as the black cat disappeared, Vara stopped as he held on his sword for a moment, looking around to find who was watching him. After twisting and turning, the wind picks up little as Vara felt a little tingly feeling on his back. As he begins to look up, the sky changes into a dark purple and black hue as Vara notices who it was that casted it. 

Vara: Oh no.... This can only mean one thing.

He then drew his blade as he looked behind him to find a familiar Nekomata sitting on top of a tree, happy to see him again. 

Vara: I knew this was your doing... Kuroka. 

Kuroka: Long time no see~ We don't talk alot anymore~

Vara: I had some little reasons to not. And that was the rumors surrounding you. You cause alot of trouble.

Kuroka: Ever the more perceptive~ I did tell you about my past, and you don't buy it?~

Vara: That I'm still tied to. Even with my book, I can't exactly get into the Underworld. 

He then sheathes his blade as she jumps down from the branch.

Vara: Look, I know how much you want me to clear you name, but I can't do it that easily. Even if I did manage to come across the "Great Maou" as you say, I don't think they would believe me. 

Kuroka: I'd knew you say that~

Vara: Wait, really?

Kuroka: Of course, silly~ That's why I wanted to talk to you about something that came up to me... Personally.

Vara: Wait... does this involve your little sister? 

Kuroka: I'm afraid so.. and this scared me. And I can't do anything about it. Let me explain.

She then begins to explain the entirety of her side. A devil noble named Riser Phenex, whom is betrothed to a woman with crimson hair named Rias Gremory, has defeated her in a rating game by torturing her pawn, Issei Hyoudou, the Red Dragon Emperor, and forcing her to reside the game. And now that he's entered into a coma, the higher up devils have no choice but to go through with the wedding. And what really made Vara ticked off was that Riser was now given the chance to execute all of Rias's men and take her and her women friends to claim them as his own permanently. 

Vara: ... Damn him. He thinks he can do that to him making Rias give up all hope. That bastard is such a scum of the entire underworld. 

Kuroka: ...

Vara: *deep breath* Okay, I'll do it. I'll take Issei's place and help out. 

Kuroka: Really?!

Vara: Calm down, you think I have a plan? I'm going in blind. And I really don't want Rias to know of my presence because I don't want her to pry into my life to make me join her peerage. 

Kuroka: Okay.. that's true. I kinda forgot about that. 

Vara: Hm...

Vara thought of it for awhile, but got an idea.

Vara: *pulls out mask* I think I got it. I can conceal myself with the spirit inside the mask. Get this, Kuroka. The Fierce Deity is a Warrior that is deemed a God of Wrath. The devils there are going to freak if they know of his presence. And they won't know about me and the mask. It's full proof. 

Kuroka: Uh.. okay? A god? Wow. You didn't tell me about this until now?

Vara: I knew about it a few weeks ago. That and I did lost contact. 

Kuroka: *lust eyes* 'Now I really want to have sex with you~ Alot~'

Vara: My book can go into the Underworld, but I can come out of it. I think this can work. By the way, when is the wedding going to start? I need to know so that I can be ready.

Kuroka: Oh, it's tomorrow. 

Vara: Perfect... I better get some sleep then. 

Before he was about to leave, Kuroka grabbed his arms and then pulled him into a little stare as his head rested on hers. 

Kuroka: I really missed you~ And now that I really know you... I want you so badly~

Vara: Eh?

Kuroka: I'll meet you in your room~ And we'll have alot... *whispers* of fun~

Vara blushes madly as she then disappears. Vara's heart was pounding into oblivion while he was walking back to the castle. As he enters the castle, his heart was still pounding as SMG4 saw him nervous.

SMG4: Did you get the cat? What's wrong? You look nervous.

Vara: It's nothing, SMG4... I'm gonna go to bed..

He then walks upstairs as he enters his room and sees Kuroka on his bed. Vara swallowed his pure pride as he climbs on the bed having a night with Kuroka, while  no one can't hear it because she soundproofed the room by a maximum and locked the door. With the next day passing by. With the next day going by, Vara waited as it was nighttime. He told everyone that he was going out for a few hours and will be back, but didn't tell them about going into the Underworld. Vara then enters the Underworld while Kuroka stays behind as he looks on to see the entire environment. 

Vara: So this is the Underworld... Way different then Hell. 

He then walks around to find the cathedral where the wedding will take place. He then hears bells go off as he then rushes over to that location. He finds the cathedral as he then takes out his mask. 

Vara: Okay, spirit. It's time for you to make yourself known. 

He then puts on the mask as he then let the Fierce Deity take over. He looks at the cathedral as he slowly walks towards the entrance, while being stopped by devil guards. The Fierce Deity made quick work of them by snapping their weapons and punching them through the door. Everyone looked on as they saw the Fierce Deity as he glares at the entire room.

Everyone was intimidated at his presence. The Fierce Deity then looks on ahead as he sees four surprised women, and a arrogant devil batting his eye at him. 

Riser: Who are you? And how dare you show up to Riser's wedding?

He said no words as he then drew out his Double Helix Sword and points it at Riser. Taking it as a threat, he orders the guards to kill him. The Fierce Deity made quick work on the devils without killing them, allowing him to get close to Riser and pin him by the throat against the wall. Riser was getting furious as the Fierce Deity raised his blade, getting ready to strike, but a voice chimed in.

Sirzechs: Alright, calm down. 

He looks at the devil that has spoken as he had crimson hair, the same hair as Rias Gremory. He took a guess and say that this was her brother, Sirzechs Gremory. 

Sirzechs: Let him go. And we can sort this out. 

Taking his words as advice, he let's go of Riser and turns towards him. Riser was on the ground, gasping for air as he stood up and shouted.

Riser: WHO IS THIS INFIDEL?!

Sirzechs: Quiet... I'm sorry about that. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Sirzechs Lucifer, one of Great Maou. 

Fierce Deity: .. Lucifer?

Sirzechs: I take it you know of the one who gave his life in the Great War. 

Fierce Deity: ... You're wrong. He's alive. 

The entire crowd gasps as they were shocked to what he said. 

Riser: That can't be! 

Sirzechs: Is that so? 

Fierce Deity: Lucifer is the King of Hell. He's a Fallen Angel that fell from Heaven, though most of you know that. The other rulers. Beelzebub, Asmodeus, and Leviathan. They're also alive as well. 

All of the crowd went entirely nuts as the Maou have stepped in.

Fierce Deity: I'll fill you all in later. 

Sirzechs: Right... though that is a bit much to take in. May I ask for you name, please?

Fierce Deity: I don't have a name. 

Sirzechs: Is that so?

Fierce Deity: I am the Fierce Deity. Warrior born from the Moon, and the God of Wrath. 

All of the Maou and the room was taken back, except Riser who was very pissed at the moment. 

Sirzechs: The God of... Wrath? Uh.. May I ask why you're here?

The Fierce Deity looked at Rias and the others as they looked concerned and very intrigued at the same time. The silence breaks as the Fierce Deity spoke. 

Fierce Deity: On behalf of the Red Dragon Emperor's place, I've come to win Rias Gremory and her peerage's freedom.. *turns to Riser* From the scum that calls himself a noble.

Riser: YOU- I WILL SILENCE YOU!

Right as Riser was about to attack, the Fierce Deity grabbed his hand and stopped the attack. 

Sirzechs: While I.. admire your choice. I'm afraid that can't be revoked that easily.. but we can offer you a duel. That is if you accept. 

The Fierce Deity looks at Riser, glaring at him as he then let's go of his hand. 

Fierce Deity: I accept. 

Riser: *growls* I accept!

The two were now transported onto an arena that has giant chess pieces surrounding them. The Great Maou as well as Rias and her peerage looked on at the Fierce Deity and saw how fully serious he was at doing this. 

Rias: Can he... really do this?

Sirzechs: I'm not sure.. but his power is something I have never felt before. We'll have to see to find out. 

Out on the arena, the Fierce Deity had his blade out in his left hand as Riser stared at him.

Riser: So what if you're a god? Riser will show you how much of a fake you are! 

Fierce Deity: .. Amateur. 

The match then begins as Riser begins to take flight with his phoenix wings as the Fierce Deity stood his ground against him. 

Riser: DIE, WELP!!!

He then tosses his fireballs at the Fierce Deity as he begins to run away from the incoming attacks as well as a blocking them with his sword and reflecting them back. He then charges at Riser as he leaps to where he was and punched him down. After landing, the Fierce Deity swings his blade downward as Riser was able to dodge it quickly. He then kept on slashing as Riser was backing up with all of his strength. He then fires his fireballs at the Fierce Deity as he then blocks the incoming attack and was sent back while dragging his feet. The Fierce Deity then runs over to Riser as he then grabs him by the neck and tossing him to the other side of the arena. 

Riser: *gets up* Doesn't matter, Riser is immortal anyway. I'll be having fun tonig-

He was then cut off as the Fierce Deity fired his magic slashes from his sword and weakens Riser, making him stagger back to the ground and coughing up blood. 

Riser: WHAT?!.. HOW CAN THIS BASTARD HURT RISER?! 'Wait, his sword! His magic is filled with light inside of it as well as some dark power.' 

Riser then slowly gets back up as he then takes flight and soars straight at the Fierce Deity. As he was about to deliver a punch, the Fierce Deity caught his fist and then head butting him, making Riser's head spill blood. As for the last hit, he used his blade's hilt to uppercut Riser's jaw, making him bleed from the mouth. Riser got back up as his eyes turned to rage as he lost all control of his self conscious, now being Hellbent on killing the Fierce Deity. As he flew back, he soared into the air and summoned a massive and giant fireball. 

Riser: HAHAHA! NO ONE IS GOING TO MISS YOU! 

Sirzechs: That fire is going to wipe out the entire arena! Dammit!

Rias: No!

Fierce Deity: ... 

Riser: DIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He then tosses the massive fireball at the Fierce Deity. The Fierce Deity then charged all of his magic into his Double Helix Sword as he then holds it behind him, waiting for the fireball to get closer. As it was about to touched the ground, the Fierce Deity slashed downwards. 

Fierce Deity: HAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Sirzechs & Rias: *jaw drops*

Riser: WHAT?!

The magic slash that cut the fireball in half also reached Riser and started to paralyze him to the ground. The fire around the Fierce Deity started to fade as the entire arena was scorched. The Fierce Deity walks over to Riser as he held his blade to his shoulder, gazing down at him. 

Riser: ... 'He... he was not... kidding... Am I... gonna die here?....'

The Fierce Deity then raises his blade in the air as Riser prepares for the incoming death. Right as he was about to slash his head off, he stops as he hovers his blade on Riser's neck. Riser opens his eyes as he stares at the Fierce Deity's white eyes. 

Fierce Deity: Being a noble means to show generosity, upright, honor, and knowing right and wrong. You put yourself first before the others... All of it... you have tainted. You don't deserve to have the nobility of being an heir. You're greed, pride, and lust over women you have control over those who have no hope has made you arrogant, deceiving, and condescending. I won't kill you, but know that this battle will make you learn what your mistakes are. Never go near Gremory and her peerage, or I'll change my mind.

Riser: .... 'His presence.. *shaking* and words... really are true...' *nods*

The match concludes as Riser forfeits his match, giving the victory to the Fierce Deity. He then teleports away as the Fierce Deity sheathes his blade on his back and was teleported to where the Great Maou is. 

Sirzechs: Congrats on your victory. I guess that's why everyone calls you the Fierce Deity back where you were from. 

Fierce Deity: ... They used to. 

Sirzechs: Uh... Well, I won't pry in too far. But can we ask you about what you said... about Lucifer and the other Satans.

Ajuka: I'm curious to hear this as well. 

Falbium: Enlighten us. 

Serafall: Come on, please.

Fierce Deity: ... *crosses arms* This world, the Underworld. Where devils and fallen angels reside. It's different from what you all call Hell. The Hell I know is of inhabited by demons of class. Hellborns, Sinners, Overlords, The Seven Deadly Sins, the Magne Family, and the Ruler of Hell himself, Lucifer Morningstar Magne. 

Sirzechs: How do you know?

Fierce Deity: I can't tell you that. Just take my words to advice. As for the Satans you mentioned. They're maybe some who are known as those names, but the real are all residing in Hell, in their own Rings. For Lucifer, it was Pride. Leviathan, Envy. Asmodeus, Lust. Beelzebub, Gluttony. Mammon, Greed. Azazel, Vanity. and Belphegor, Sloth.

Falbium: Azazel, isn't he the first one to fall?

Fierce Deity: No. Lucifer was the first to fall. All because he rebelled against God and his view on humanity. When Lucifer was casted out of heaven, he became the first angel to fall, and therefore becoming the Ruler of Hell. As for the Azazel you know, he's different from mine as he rules over the Vanity Ring. 

Ajuka: Then who rules over Wrath?

Fierce Deity: No one. It's mostly used for festival gatherings led by the Goetia Family.

Serafall: Hm. 

Sirzechs: Is something the matter, Lady Leviathan?

Serafall: Oh no, it's well.. Hm. Seeing as you're the God of Wrath, is it possible for you to rule that Ring itself?

Fierce Deity: I'm not an actual God of Wrath... but in truth, I was the God of War. I led armies to their hopes and dreams to attain victory, but... *grips fists* I was casted out.... I lost my title... all because of that damn! Arrogant! Bastard! ARES!

His outburst of anger, mentioning Ares is what caused the Maou to back up a little. The Fierce Deity looked at everyone and saw how jumped they were. 

Fierce Deity: ... My apologies. I'm afraid I can't go any further into the story... All you have to know is that the Satans you all call them might not be around in the Underworld, but in Hell, they're there. 

Sirzechs: We understand.

Fierce Deity: .. Before I go. I believe you all misjudged the Nekomata named Kuroka the wrong way. If one of you has the time, you all should deeply look into why she committed a crime. 

Sirzechs: How can you be so certain?

Fierce Deity: She shows no morals of madness. And all she ever wanted to do in her life.... was to protect her sister. 

The Maou then goes quiet as the Fierce Deity walks to the door.

Fierce Deity: Until we meet again... Farewell. 

He then leaves the room as he was then walking outside. As soon as he was about to take off the mask, he heard a voice. 

Rias: Wait.

He turns around to find Rias and the other girls behind her. By looking at the eyes of the Fierce Deity, each girl had different emotions. Asia Argento was being little scared, Koneko Toujou was slightly on guard. Akeno Himejima had lust driven into her eyes, and for Rias Gremory, it was an emotion of thanks. She hugs the Fierce Deity, while some tears left her eyes. 

Rias: Thank you... I don't know how much I can pay you back...

The Fierce Deity was silent, but lightly smiled. Rias then breaks from the hug as the Fierce Deity puts his hand on her head. 

Fierce Deity: ... I did it to fight in your pawn's place. He may not know me, but I can't let scum like Riser take advantage over all of you, who had hopes dwindled... But I'm certain... The Red Dragon Emperor... he'll get stronger. Strong enough to protect you all, and one day. Become a great leader... Like I was. 

He then starts to walk away.

Fierce Deity: Farewell.... Rias Gremory.

Rias: .... *nods* ... 'The Fierce Deity.... *smiles* Thank you.'

Once the Fierce Deity was out of sight, he took of his mask and let's Vara take over, using the book and heading back home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 5.3K 37
Unknown to the average human world, there is a place where every supernatural being that fuels nightmares resides. Shielded completely from prying ey...
1.2K 24 11
In Life everyone have their own struggles, some people put on masks on so they don't have to deal with the pain of having their hearts broken if they...
2.9K 58 32
What would you do if your entire world was lost?Would you try to save it?Or watch it perish before your feet? And what would you do...if you were the...
543 0 33
In this world, trophies fight. They know nothing but fighting. Fighting is the sole reason for their existence. Being turned back into a trophy, bein...