A Sailor Moon Fanfiction: The...

By Dragomaster312

Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family. A sailor moon fanfic with a special twist in it. I do not... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159

Chapter 25

155 6 0
By Dragomaster312

The very next day after school, things were pretty saddening. Usagi and Harusuke were at the park with Naru, who was now feeling sadder than she ever was before due to the events that transpired last night. They hung out by the slide in silence, Naru sitting on the end and Usagi and Harusuke standing beside it. As Naru sat in silence, Usagi and Harusuke wanted to help her, but they didn't know if Naru would listen to them or not. Then after a long and sullen silence that seemed to go on forever, Harusuke lightly nudged Usagi's side.

"Come on, Usagi, say something to her," he whispered.

"But what should I say?" Usagi whispered back. "She won't listen to me."

"It's better than sitting around not saying anything," Harusuke whispered. "Besides, I hate seeing Naru like this, and I don't want her in any more danger." He then looked at Naru, hugging her legs while having her head down. "Naru?" he spoke. "Usagi and I hate to see you like this, and I know that this is the last thing you want to hear, but you shouldn't see Mr. Sanjoin anymore.

"It also would be for the best that you should forget about him too," added Usagi. "I know that this is the last thing you want to hear from us, but..."

"I can't," mumbled Naru. "Even if he's a bad person, I still love him."

"But Naru... surely you realize how dangerous he is," said Harusuke. "I mean... we understand that you love him, but..."

"Harusuke, Usagi, have you two ever loved someone?" Naru asked. "Have you ever really understood what it means to love someone?"

"Um... who us? Of course, we have," replied Usagi tentatively. "Right, Harusuke?"

Harusuke said nothing as he looked away, unable to answer Naru's question as Naru continued.

"Then, you both should understand exactly how I feel right now," she said. "If you truly understand, then you both should know exactly where I'm coming from, and I can't just forget about Nephrite."

Usagi and Harusuke looked at their friend, feeling sorry for her. Not just because she was in love with Nephrite, but because she wouldn't give up on loving him, even dangerously one-sided.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Meanwhile, Nephrite was at his mansion by himself, playing with the Dark Crystal in his hand as he looked at it. He was thinking about what had transpired the other night, especially about the Dark Crystal's behavior.

"I don't understand... Why did the Dark Crystal respond to Naru Osaka like that?" he wondered. "Could it be... the energy of her love for me?"

He then started thinking about Naru. He thought about her smile, and he thought about all the times he spent with her even though they were just farces to his plan. Most of all, he thought about her words from when he protected her the other night. Not only that, but he also remembered what Solaris had to him,

"I won't let anyone hurt, Mr. Sanjoin!"

"Because... I love him! I love him so much! And I'll defend him even if it winds up costing me my own life!"

"...despite what you say and what you did, I'm starting to get the fact that for the first time in your entire life, even if you say that you feel nothing, you care about Naru. That's why you saved her, even if it meant turning against your ally."

"What utter nonsense," huffed Nephrite, quickly putting those thoughts out of his mind. Then he realized something. "Now that I think about it, Sailor Moon and Solaris know Naru pretty well," he said. "Which means that Naru most likely might know Sailor Moon's and Solaris' true identities." He then flashed an evil smile as he held up the Dark Crystal. "Just you watch, Sailor Moon, Solaris, I will find out who you two are, and then I'll crush you both."

Unbeknownst to Nephrite at the time, Zoisite was lurking in the shadows, hiding while keeping a close and observing eye on him and most especially the Dark Crystal in his hand.

"So I found it just as I thought. That's the Dark Crystal, which can determine where the Silver Crystal is," Zoisite thought. "You are the one who had better watch out, Nephrite. For that Dark Crystal will be mine."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

It was now nightfall in Juuban. At the Osaka residence, Naru was fast asleep. Then Nephrite appeared just outside her window with the Dark Crystal in his hand. When he did, it once again began to glow brightly.

"It's reacting again. To the same girl like before," he said thoughtfully. "I wonder... could it be possible that the Silver Crystal is inside a human body?"

There was only one way to find out about that. Nephrite then appeared in Naru's room without making a single sound. Then he held out his hand with the Dark Crystal in it. The crystal began to glow as it began to levitate off his hand. The crystal floated over to Naru until it hovered right above her sleeping body. The crystal searched everywhere inside Naru's body from head to toe, but Nephrite could see nothing inside the girl.

"It's not there..." he murmured with slight disappointment. "I'm getting no reading inside of her whatsoever."

Then with a wave of his hand, the crystal retreated into his hand and disappeared outside. At that moment, Naru finally woke up and happened to glance toward the window. The moment she saw Nephrite's shadow, she sat up with a start.

"Mr. Sanjoin? Is that you?!" she cried.

"The man you know by that name doesn't exist. My real name is Nephrite, Naru," said the shadow. "I can no longer lie to you any longer."

Naru was about to get out of bed to try and see Nephrite, but the shadow spoke.

"Stay where you are and listen. Listen very carefully," it said. "I need to talk to you."

Naru obeyed, slowly sitting down on her bed. The shadow then continued.

"You are a wonderful girl. And thanks to you, for the very first time in my life, I've learned what love truly and is," it said. "However, such emotion like that doesn't exist in our evil organization. We betray our allies, kill each other for gain. That was the life I have come to know, and I never expected it to be any more than that. But - your love has opened my eyes and has changed me. I'm now thinking of joining Sailor Moon, Solaris, and their allies to fight the evil organization." He paused impressively. "Which is why I need you to tell me everything that you about them and how to find them."

Naru, overcome with emotion, shook her head. "I'm sorry," she said. "But... I don't know anything about Sailor Moon and the Guardians."

"Don't you trust me?" asked the shadow, sounding hurt.

"No! I do believe you!" insisted Naru, her eyes filling with tears. "It's just that I don't know anything about them! Honest."

"I see... How unfortunate," said the shadow.

The shadow then slowly began to fade away. Naru immediately bolted from her bed and rushed straight to the window.

"Wait!" she cried. "Don't go! I want to help you, Nephrite!"

She ripped the curtains apart to find that she was too late. There was no one outside her window, meaning Nephrite had gone. Or so she thought. In truth, Nephrite was staying well enough away from Naru's window.

"Now to watch and wait," he thought to himself. "If Naru does know Sailor Moon and Solaris' identities, then she'll contact her soon enough."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Not too far away from Nephrite on another building, Zoisite was keeping his eye out too. An eye for Nephrite, that is. He had seen and heard everything that Nephrite and Naru had said, and he was rather pleased. He also wasn't alone. Beside him were three of his loyal monsters, Grape, Housenka, and Suzuran.

All three looked roughly the same, had white skin, pointed ears, and they wore bodysuits that covered their mouths and noses. However, all three of them had significant differences.

On her right arm, Grape had her knee, parts of her chest, and left arm covered in dark brown roots, and her left shoulder was a bunch of green leaves and boots of the same color. She also had a one-piece lilac bikini on top of her pink bodysuit, light blue eye shadow, and blonde hair in a bob.

Housenka had purple hair with a red streak on a big bang, dark purple eye shadow, a yellow bodysuit with green and park parts, and khaki-colored gloves and boots that looked like leaves, and had a big flower on her right shoulder and leg.

Lastly, Suzuran had long straight blue hair, lime-colored eye shadow, a teal-colored bodysuit, and seaweed for clothing that covered her chest, wrists, and feet in the form of boots.

"My, my. Did you three hear that?" asked Zoisite with an amused smile. "Nephrite has fallen in love with a human girl."

"We did Master Zoisite," said Suzuran. "We heard everything."

"What a stupid man," spat Housenka with disgust. "Let's take him out now. We can attack him all at once."

"Now, now. Hold your horses. Remember, Nephrite may be foolish, but he's still a powerful warrior," spoke Zoisite. "We need a plan in place before we can take action." He then looked at Naru's window and smirked darkly. "Let's start by taking that girl as a hostage and using her to lure him out. Can you three do that?"

"As you wish, Master Zoisite," acknowledged Grape.

At the Tsukino residence, everyone was getting ready for bed. Just then, the telephone rang, and Ikuko answered it.

"Hello? Tsukino residence," she said.

"Um... excuse me," said the voice on the phone. "Could you put Usagi and Harusuke on the line, please?"

"Sure thing," replied Ikuko. Then she called out. "Usagi! Harusuke! You have a phone call!"

Usagi and Harusuke came down the stairs a little sleepy but still awake.

"Geez... Who could be calling at this time of the night?" yawned Usagi. "I was sleeping here."

"Oh, stop complaining and answer it," groaned Harusuke as he yawned too. "If it's some kind of telemarketer, tell them you're not interested."

Usagi then answered the telephone. "Hello? Usagi and Harusuke, speaking," she spoke sleepily.

A few seconds passed in silence. At first, Usagi thought it was a prank and was about to hang up, but then a familiar voice came from the phone.

"Usagi? Harusuke? Sorry to bother you two so late..."

Usagi and Harusuke knew who it was immediately. "Naru?" they spoke, a bit surprised.

"What's the matter?" asked Usagi. "Is there something wrong?"

"I don't know what to do. I'm so confused right now," said Naru. "You two are the ones I can talk to about this."

"So tell us. What happened?" Harusuke spoke, filled with concern. "Are you OK?"

"Well... it's about Mr. Sanjoin," spoke Naru. "He came just came by right now and is looking for the whereabouts of Sailor Moon and Solaris."

Usagi and Harusuke looked at each other, their eyes wide with surprise as Naru continued.

"He appeared to be in such a hurry, and I get the feeling that he's in trouble," she said. "But... there's nothing I can do to help him. I feel so powerless right now."

"Do you have any idea where he is right now?" asked Usagi.

"Yes. If there's anything you know, please tell us," said Harusuke.

Then they heard Naru crying from the receiver, which made the Tsukino siblings even more worried about their friend.

"Naru... are you..." began Usagi.

Then Naru spoke, cutting her off. "It's OK. I'm fine," she said, her voice cracking a little. "Forget about it, OK? I'm sorry for calling you guys in the middle of the night."

"But Naru, are you sure?" asked Harusuke.

"Yes. Really. It's alright," said Naru. "Just talking with you two has calmed me down a bit. Thanks for listening, you two."

And then, the line went dead, meaning that Naru had hung up. Usagi and Harusuke looked at each other and immediately knew what they had to do.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

At Naru's place, Nephrite stood by the window again while Naru was on the phone. He had heard everything.

"Usagi and Harusuke...?" he puzzled to himself.

He then disappeared from the window into the night.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Usagi and Harusuke were now running towards Naru's house as fast as their feet could carry them with Luna running ahead of them.

"Nephrite's most likely been closing in on Naru," panted Luna. "No doubt that he's definitely up to something with her again!"

"Hurry up, Usagi!" said Harusuke. "We've got to hurry to Naru's before it's too late!"

"Give me a break!" wheezed Usagi. "I don't have four legs like Luna, so I can't run as fast!"

"Then I'm going on ahead!" said Luna as she raced on ahead. "I'll meet you there!"

"All right! But be careful!" called out Harusuke. "Don't do anything reckless!"

Luna then disappeared into the distance. Then there was trouble. The world around them began to twist and bend, causing the two of them to stop.

"What the...! What is this?!" cried Harusuke. "The world's going crazy!"

"I think I know! It's the work of a monster!" spoke Usagi.

The two of them looked around back to back, trying to see the monster causing this distortion of their world, but there wasn't a single one to be seen.

"Where is it?" wondered Harusuke. "I don't see a monster anywhere!"

"Come on out, you monster! Show yourself!" yelled Usagi bravely. "You don't scare us! Come out!"

No one answered her. Then she spoke to Harusuke.

"Harusuke! We need to transform!" she said.

"Hold on, Usagi," said Harusuke. "Something doesn't feel right about this. Maybe we should think before we start transforming."

"There isn't time to think!" screeched Usagi. "If we don't transform now, then we won't be able to save Naru! Who knows what kind of trouble she's in and who knows what Nephrite is doing!"

"Well... when you put it like that, I guess we don't have a choice," conceded Harusuke. "Let's go then!"

The two Tsukino sibling then called out their transformation words.

"MOON PRISM POWER MAKE UP!"

"SOLAR GUARDIAN POWER FLARE UP!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Transformation Sequence: Usagi

Usagi's body shone with rainbow-colored light as she seemed to spin around. Then from her brooch, it flashed pink and pink ribbons shot out, wrapping her upper torso and midsection and became a white leotard with a red bow in the center and a collar that was blue with white stripes. Next, Usagi crosses her arms, and more pink ribbons wrap around them, turning into long white gloves. The pink ribbon then wraps around Usagi's legs and turns into a pair of red thigh-high boots. Then a blue skirt appears around Usagi's waist with a red bow in the back. Then a tiny gem starts glowing in the middle of Usagi's forehead, and a gold tiara with a red gem, a pair of dangling crescent moon earrings, a red choker with a moon on it appear along with red circular accents in her hair buns. Usagi then strikes her signature pose as the moon shines behind her in the background.

Transformation sequence: Harusuke.

Harusuke's bracelet begins to glow as Harusuke holds it into the air. Next, the symbol of the sun starts to shine on Harusuke's head as golden yellow and silver light envelop his body. First, the sun appears above him, shining its light upon him. Then, while Harusuke bathed in its light, a silver jumpsuit with gold lines on his hips materializes around his body. After that, the light shone on his legs, and long golden metal boots that went up to his knees appeared on his legs with silver hexagon knee pads. Next, the light shone on his arms, and then golden gauntlets appeared on his hands going up to wrists. Then a yellow symbol of the sun materializes in front of him, and it crashes into his chest, making a golden chest piece of armor appear with silver shoulder guards. Finally, a silver helmet covers his head, exposing his hair and making it stand up with a mouth guard covering his mouth and nose. Finally, Harusuke's eyes open, and he strikes his signature pose the symbol of the sun appears behind him.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Sailor Moon and Solaris stood ready to fight. But then suddenly, the distorted space had returned to normal, and they heard a familiar sinister voice which laughed, its sound echoing throughout the night.

"It looks like my little trick worked," it said. "You finally revealed your true identities, Sailor Moon. Solaris."

Sailor Moon and Solaris looked around, and to their horror, Nephrite had appeared before them, a victorious smirk etched on his face.

"It's Nephrite!" gasped Sailor Moon.

"So, Sailor Moon is Usagi Tsukino, and Solaris is her older brother, Harusuke Tsukino," said Nephrite, who sounded more impressed than amused. "Seeing is most definitely believing."

"Damn it! I knew there was something fishy about that space suddenly twisting!" cursed Solaris. "It was all a trick to get us to transform, and now Nephrite knows our true identities!"

"Oh no!" cried Sailor Moon, and then she turned Nephrite. "Oh please! Don't tell anyone that we're Sailor Moon and Solaris! Let's just keep this between us! I'm begging you!"

"Do you have the slightest idea what you're saying?!" snapped Solaris. "Like hell Nephrite's gonna 'keep it between us' you idiot!"

"I'm panicking, OK?!" Sailor Moon tearfully snapped back. "Excuse me for not being calm about it like you are, Solaris! You don't have to act so mean, you know!"

"But there's no reason to hide your identities anymore," said Nephrite ignoring the two heroes' banter. "You two are not going to be leaving here alive anyway!"

He raised his hand, charging up a great deal of power in his hand. Sailor Moon was frightened and stood there like a deer caught in the headlight, but Solaris stood bravely in front, putting up his fists.

"Not I have anything to say about it!" he barked. "You may have tricked us, but you're not getting Sailor Moon or me without a fight!"

He then charged straight at Nephrite, letting out a battle cry, but Nephrite released a power beam from his hand, firing it at Solaris. The Sun Warrior bent backward, dodging the blow, but the blast headed towards Sailor Moon. She let out a scream in terror and narrowly avoided the attack. Solaris continued running, gunning for Nephrite once again, but Nephrite unleashed another powerful blast forcing him to dodge and Sailor Moon as well. Solaris then jumped up and came at Nephrite from above with his fist raised, but he was leaving him wide open to attack. Seizing that opportunity, Nephrite fired another blast aimed at Solaris. Having no way to dodge, Solaris crossed his arms to defend as it hit him with an incredible force sending him flying into the air screaming in pain. He fell right to the ground right on top of Sailor Moon with a thud causing the twin-tailed blonde yelp in pain.

"Solaris... get off of me," she groaned as she tried to get the stunned Solaris off of her. "You're...heavy."

Solaris shook his head, rapidly getting the cloudiness out of his mind as he got off. "Sorry, Sailor Moon," he apologized. "Guess he got me on that one. But - it's not like I'll give up yet!"

"Now! Prepare to die, Sailor Moon! Solaris!" boomed Nephrite. "It's time to end both of your lives once and for all!"

He aimed and was ready to shoot another blast of power, but then a red rose shot by his cheek, narrowly missing it and piercing the ground below. Nephrite looked up and saw a familiar masked man standing on a street light in a tuxedo, looking down at him as did Sailor Moon and Solaris.

"Defeat doesn't suit the beautiful Sailor Moon and heroic Solaris," he said. "Especially if that defeat is at the hands of evil! I, Tuxedo Mask, will take you on in this fight!"

He leaped from the street post and landed between Sailor Moon and Solaris.

"Alright! It's Tuxedo Mask!" smiled Sailor Moon.

"Thanks for your help," said Solaris. "We could use all the help we could get against this guy!"

Nephrite smirked, not fazed by Tuxedo Mask's appearance. He raised his hand, ready to fight him along with Solaris and Sailor Moon, when suddenly, thanks to his inhuman hearing, he heard something that made him turn around behind him.

"No! Help me! Get back!" the voice said. "Help me, Nephrite! Help!"

"That voice...!" Nephrite said, knowing who the voice he heard was. "There's no mistaking it! It's Naru!"

"Something the matter, Nephrite?" asked Tuxedo Mask.

"We will continue this battle later. It seems that I have other matters to attend to," replied Nephrite. Then he turned to Solaris and Sailor Moon. "Besides, now that I know Sailor Moon's and Solaris' true identities, I can attack them anytime I want. So I'd watch your backs if I was you."

And with that, Nephrite vanished from sight. Sailor Moon was now pale in the face, horrified.

"Aw, what are we gonna do?!" she cried. "Nephrite's discovered our true identities! Luna's 'gonna be so mad at us!"

Solaris then punched the ground, seething in anger. "Damn it all; he played us like fools! I should have been more aware of my surroundings! I shouldn't have agreed to transform! Now we, along with everyone else we know and love, are in more danger than before!"

"There's no cause for worry. Even Nephrite knows about that; you can't him discourage you," reassured Tuxedo Mask. "You're both smart and clever kids. You'll figure something out. Till then, farewell and don't give up."

And the Tuxedo Mask walked away, disappearing into the night, leaving the two heroes by themselves. Sailor Moon was still worried, but she felt a little better from Tuxedo Mask's words. Solaris was a lot calmer, but he still blamed himself for letting this happen.

Then after a few minutes, Solaris stood up and made a decision. "Sailor Moon, listen carefully," he said. "I'm gonna go after Nephrite."

"What?! Are you serious?!" exclaimed Sailor Moon. "You can't!"

"I am, and I will," said Solaris firmly. "I want you to contact Ami and Rei have them meet me at my location. There is no way in hell I'm going to let Nephrite get away with what he's done. He has messed with me, Naru, and everyone else he's hurt for the last time!"

"Solaris! Think about what you're saying! You can't...!"

Sailor Moon tried to reason with Solaris, but he had already taken off running into the distance down the road and taking off into the air with a giant leap.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Luna had managed to make it there at the Osaka residents in the apartments. She saw something above her that made her eyes go wide with shock when she did. Housenka was floating right above her, carrying an unconscious Naru in her arms.

"No! I'm too late!" she cried. "I must inform the Guardians about this right away!"

And she raced away as quickly as she could. At that very same time, Nephrite appeared inside Naru's room. The room was empty. Then he saw something on her bed. It was a note from Zoisite and his minions. It said:

IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE GIRL ALIVE AGAIN,

HAND OVER THE DARK CRYSTAL OR ELSE!

"So that's the way it is. This has got to be the work Zoisite and his henchmen," scoffed Nephrite. "What a bunch of fools. Do they honestly think that I care about what happens to that girl?"

He clenched his hand, crumpling up the note, and then made it burst into flames. He then turned around, about to leave the room, when he stopped. Someone stood in front of the window barring his way, and it didn't take Nephrite long to figure out who it was.

"Solaris," he said. "So you caught up with me. What business do you have with me? I told you I'd deal with you later."

"You should know already," Solaris spoke hotly. "I came here to take you down. You not only tricked Sailor Moon and me into exposing our identities, but now I find that you kidnapped Naru too? Just how far are you willing to go to take us down?!"

"If you think that I kidnapped Naru, then you're sorely mistaken," said Nephrite calmly. "Zoisite did that deed."

"And why should I believe you?" demanded Solaris. "Everything you've ever said was a lie. Tell me where Naru is, and I won't beat you up too badly!"

Nephrite stared at Solaris as the sun warrior glared dangerously at him, his eyes flared with anger and hate. Nephrite then spoke again.

"Solaris, as much as I would love to waste my time with you, I have bigger things to worry about," he said as he calmly walked past him. "If you want to settle things with me, then I suggest you wait until my business with Zoisite and his minions."

Solaris looked back, glaring daggers at Nephrite's back. "Hey! Get back here!" he barked as he clapped his hands together, preparing to unleash his Sunshine Meteor. "We're settling this now! Face me and tell me where Naru is!"

Nephrite stopped and looked back. The tension was so thick that you could cut it with a knife. Then after a while, Nephrite spoke again.

"Tell me, Solaris, or should I say Harusuke, first of all, I didn't kidnap her. It was all Zoisite's doing. And second, do you have the time to be fighting me when you could be saving Naru?" he asked. "After all, it is your duty as a guardian who fights for love and justice, correct?"

Solaris then froze as something slapped him across his face. Nephrite made a good point. Naru was more important than fighting Nephrite. He then lowered his hands, clenching them at their sides.

"I hate to admit this, but you're right," he spoke coldly. "But if what you're saying is true, then where is Naru? I know that you know."

Nephrite paused for a brief moment. Then he turned around facing Solaris.

"I have another idea. If you want to save Naru, then I have a proposition for you," he said. "Why don't the two of us team up?"

Solaris's eyes opened wide as saucers, and his heart skipped a beat two times. "Excuse me?"

"I believe that you and I both know you heard me," said Nephrite. "Zoisite and I may both be members of the Dark Kingdom's Four Kings of Heaven, but unlike me, he's ruthless and is as cunning as a rat willing do whatever it takes to win. He has had it out for me for quite some time now. Therefore, I'll need help to defeat him and his minions. If you help me, then I'll keep you and your sister's identities a secret, and I won't target you nor attack you."

"And why should I trust you?" spoke Solaris doubtfully. "I mean, how will I know you won't stab me in the back? It would make Queen Beryl pretty happy to have me or the other guardians served on a silver platter."

"You have no reason to. But, then again, you don't have a choice in the matter," spoke Nephrite. "At this point, Queen Beryl's deemed me a traitor due to my... negligence in obeying, so there's no point in telling her. Of course, I'm not exactly too thrilled about this either, but beggars can't be choosers since we both share a common enemy. So - do we have a deal, Solaris?" He then held out his hand.

Solaris looked at Nephrite's hand and then back at him. He stared into his eyes for a long pause; then, he made his decision.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Meanwhile, in an abandoned bar far across from Juuban, Grape, Housenka, and Suzuran were inside the basement with a very frightened Naru tied up against the wall. They were waiting for Nephrite, hoping that he would show up.

"Nephrite better hurry up and get here," grumped Housenka. "I'm growing tired of waiting. I mean, do you honestly think that he's going to come for this human?"

"Well, if he doesn't, then I guess we'll have to eliminate her," said Grape simply. "I mean, why bother keeping her around, right?"

"The poor little thing," Suzuran chuckled as she looked back at Naru, who was still terrified. "She looks so frightened; it's almost pathetic."

Then there was the sound of something moving up the stairs. The three monsters were immediately alert as someone walked down the stairs. Naru was immediately overjoyed.

"Nephrite! You came for me!" she said happily.

Then someone else came walking down the stairs next to Nephrite. Naru's and the monster sister's eyes widened in shock, for that person turned out to be Solaris.

"What?! It's Solaris!" exclaimed Grape. "What is he doing here, and how did he find us?!"

"I bet I know!" hissed Suzuran. "Nephrite and Solaris are working together!"

"Nephrite, you traitor!" yelled Housenka angrily. "How dare you team up with him?! We've got a way of dealing with traitors and fools like you and your partner! Now die!"

She unleashed a wave of strange red balls at them, but Solaris and Nephrite separated, dodging the attack causing lots of explosions on impact. Suzuran then waved her hands and released a strange supersonic noise. The noise rang in both the men's ears, causing them to fall to the floor, unable to take the sound. Housenka saw her chance and unleashed her red ball barrage again. The balls hit where Solaris and Nephrite were standing, causing smoke to billow everywhere.

"Did we get them?!" wondered Housenka as she tried to see into the smoke.

She soon got her answer. For right then, Solaris and Nephrite shot out of smoke completely unharmed and unfazed and went on the attack. First, Nephrite punched Suzuran square in the gut, stunning her, and Solaris gave Housenka a powerful kick to the kick sending her flying to a table with a mighty crash. Nephrite then dashed straight toward the Grape materializing a sword made of crystal from his hand. Using her left hand, Grape took aim with, and then her limb stretched its sharp thorns aimed right for the man, but Nephrite dodged the attack with ease, and before Grape had a chance to react, Nephrite had her pinned to the wall stabbing his sword into the wall just inches away from her neck.

"I have a message for you to deliver to Zoisite," he said. "I will never hand over the Dark Crystal!"

Grape then sank to her knees, shaking from fright after coming so close to death.

Nephrite then went over to Naru and began untying the ropes. "Naru? Are you OK?" he asked.

"I'm... I'm fine," answered Naru looking completely spellbound.

Then suddenly, Grape screamed, having to have recovered from her shock. "You traitor!" she yelled. "I'm not letting you leave with that girl!"

Nephrite snapped his head around and prepared himself to fight once again, but suddenly Solaris came right at that moment and decked Grape right in her gut knocking the wind out of her and knocking her out cold. Nephrite was slightly surprised, as was Naru, but he flashed an amused grin.

"Thanks for the assist," he said. "I suppose you saved my life."

"Don't get the wrong idea," said Solaris. "I only saved you because you're helping me save Naru." He then headed towards the exit. "We should get out of here. Those monsters will recover pretty quickly, and we don't want to be around when they do."

Soon enough, Nephrite had untied Naru, and then he, while carrying Naru in his arms and along with Solaris, left the abandoned bar behind them and headed down the street into the night.

"Thank you both for saving me," said Naru. "Especially you Nephrite."

"You don't have to thank me. I don't even know why I saved you myself," said Nephrite. "Besides, I've been deceiving you all this time, and knowing myself; I may continue to lie to you."

"Ain't that the truth," muttered Solaris. "I'm surprised she hasn't given up on you after all the stuff you've done."

But Naru did not mind Solaris' remark and placed her head lovingly in Nephrite's chest. "It's alright with me," she said, blushing. "As long as you always stay by my side, I can live with the lying.

Nephrite's cheeks grew a little pink. Solaris was also taken aback by this and could only shrug.

"Well, it's as they, love is blind," he thought.

Then Naru noticed something which made her worry. On Nephrite's right shoulder, a large rip was there, and on his skin was an ample cut that was oozing blood that was an emerald green color.

"Oh no! Nephrite, you're hurt!" she cried with worry as she got out of his arms and inspected the wound.

"I'm alright," reassured Nephrite. "It's just a small wound."

"No, it's not!" insisted Naru. "This happened to you because of me! We've got to get that treated right away!"

Solaris saw the wound as well, and to him, it seemed that it was a lot more than a minor wound. He also could see that Naru was genuinely concerned about the man. Naturally, he wanted to contact the other guardians as soon as he could, but at the same time, he had to keep Naru and Nephrite hidden in case the trio of plant monsters were on their trail. Then he saw a sign that led to an ideal place to hide.

"Let's hide in Juuban Park," he said, pointing to the sign. "We'll be able to find some cover from those monsters and be able to treat his wound. Follow me."

Then Solaris entered the park with Naru and Nephrite following close behind. The three walked deep into the park until they came to a grove of trees. They then stopped to rest.

"You guys stay here," Solaris spoke. "I'm going to keep an eye out. Let me know if there's anything suspicious or if you're in trouble."

And with that, Solaris disappeared into the bushes leaving Nephrite and Naru alone.

"All right, I'll take care of your wound now," said Naru. "You'll need to take off your jacket."

Nephrite did so, and Naru then ripped a part of her pajama top off and then wrapped it around his wound, tying it tightly, but not too tightly to that it would hurt. As Naru dressed Nephrite's wound, Solaris peeked out from behind the bushes keeping his eye on Nephrite. He was still having his doubts about whether Nephrite was up to something. However, he was veering to the point of calling the other guardians here to take him out.

"If I call the others now, then we'd be able to take down Nephrite for good in his weakened state," he thought. "Not to mention, they're probably wondering where I'm at."

He was about to push the button on his bracelet to contact Sailor Moon and the others, but then Naru's voice suddenly made him stop.

"Around Third Avenue, there's a little shop that serves the best chocolate parfaits," she said.

"Chocolate parfait?" puzzled Nephrite.

"That's right," said Naru. "You don't like them or something?"

"Oh. O-of course I do," said Nephrite quickly. "Why wouldn't I?"

"Oh, come on!" growled Solaris to himself. "He's already lying through his teeth! And I'm willing to bet that Naru's going to blindly say how much they both have something in common and stuff..."

But Solaris was wrong. Naru chuckled and then shook her head as she finished dressing his wound.

"You're lying again, but I'll give you points for making it into a sweet lie to making me believe we have something in common," she said smiling. "Anyway, I was wondering if you'd like to go with me sometime. I know that it's a silly idea, but I've always wanted to go there with you. To share a chocolate parfait with the one I love."

Nephrite was taken aback by Naru's response as well as her request. Not only did she see right through him, but she didn't mind it, and she was asking him to do something with her. At first, he was silent. Then for the first time, a smile worked its way to his lips, a heartfelt and genuine one. "Sure. Let's do it," he said.

"You mean it?" asked Naru incredulously.

Nephrite then looked at Naru. "Do you think I'm lying now?"

Naru shook her head. "Nope. I can't wait," she said happily. "But... will your evil organization will give you the day off like.. on Sundays maybe?"

Nephrite stared at Naru blankly. Then he began to chuckle, thinking what Naru said was funny. Soon enough, Naru began to laugh too. Solaris had his jaw hung open in surprise as he watched them.

"I don't believe it..." he thought. "Nephrite... is smiling and laughing? Genuinely? I never thought he had it in him. Not to mention that he looks like he cares about Naru. And I never thought that she would be able to see right through him and accept him for who he is. Maybe - maybe I was right about him the first time around..."

He then came out of his hiding place and walked over. "Hey there, you two," he said. "You guys look like you're having fun."

Nephrite then looked at Solaris, ceasing his laugh scowling, but Solaris smiled.

"Don't worry. I'm on your side," the guardian of the sun said. "I wanted to make you an offer, Nephrite."

Nephrite raised a brow in confusion, and Naru tentatively clung to his arm, expecting the worst.

Solaris then spoke. "How would you like to join the Guardians and me?" he asked.

Nephrite stared at Solaris. "Is this some kind of joke?" he demanded.

"No. It's no joke. I - kinda have had a change of heart about you somewhat," said Solaris. "You're pretty tough, cunning, and quite powerful, and I thought that you'd be a great ally since... well... you saved Naru and stuff. Of course, it'll take a while for the others to accept you, but I'm sure I can convince them."

"You mean it, Solaris?!" asked Naru incredulously.

"Yes. I do," said Solaris. "Would I ever lie to you?"

Nephrite stared at Solaris, a bit surprised, but then he chuckled. "Are you sure you want to do that for me, Solaris?" he asked. "I mean, after all, you wanted to settle things with me."

"Yeah... but I decided to let it slide," said Solaris. "Besides, I don't want to make your girlfriend more worried than she already has. After all, you two love each other, right?"

Naru and Nephrite looked at each other, and then they smiled. Solaris then flashed a toothy smile.

"Then that's that," he said. "Although, don't expect me to be the best man for your wedding or anything like that. I'm not exactly good at that kind of thing."

"M-married?!" squeaked Naru as her face turned bright red.

Solaris then laughed at her reaction. Nephrite, at first, didn't know what to think, but then he started to chuckle too. Then Naru began to giggle as well. All three of them were now smiling and laughing like they were the best of friends.

But then, suddenly, Nephrite stopped laughing, sensing danger. Then before Solaris and Naru had a chance to react, Nephrite had pushed them both out of the way just before he was stabbed right on the right side of his chest with a familiar thorny arm. The arm then snapped off, leaving the thorns embedded in his shoulder as he winced in pain. Naru and Solaris gasped in horror as they looked to the source of the attack. Grape, Housenka, and Suzuran were just above them, chuckling in triumph.

"No! Nephrite!" cried Naru.

"You monsters!" yelled Solaris clenching his fists in anger as he too rushed to Nephrite's aid.

"You let your guard down. Those thorns will continue to suck on your energy until you meet your death, a fitting end for a traitor," smirked Grape.

Solaris then stood bravely in front of them, ready to fight. "I'll make you guys pay for what you did to him!" he roared.

He went on the attack going straight for Grape, but then Housenka barred his way, unleashing a barrage of bombs. Solaris immediately defended, crossing his arms as the bombs hit him dead on, sending him flying into a tree with a thud. Solaris recovered and tried again, but this time Suzuran blocked his path.

"Not so fast, Solaris," she hissed. "You're not getting past me!"

She released her sonic waves causing Solaris to hold his ears in agony. He recoiled, stepping back, but he bravely stood his ground. Then he ran straight for Suzuran, and before she had a chance to react, he gave her a wicked headbutt to the forehead, stunning her and shutting off her waves.

"Now I have you!" Solaris yelled as he clapped his hands together and created a ball of light preparing to attack. "SUNSHINE METE-"

"I don't think so!" shouted Grape as she attacked by making her left arm stretch turning into a giant fist, and slammed Solaris before he could unleash his attack. Solaris screamed as he flew, hitting the ground hard. Solaris, now in pain, struggled to try and get up, but before he could, Housenka and Suzuran stood above him.

"Stay where you are, Solaris," said Suzuran. "Otherwise, the next blow will kill you."

Solaris growled in anger, unable to move as Grape turned towards Nephrite and Naru.

"Now then, Nephrite," she said. "If you don't want us to kill Nephrite or your partner, you'll hand over the Dark Crystal."

Nephrite growled, finding no way of getting out of this predicament, but then he felt himself getting weaker due to the thorns in his shoulder. "Fine then," he said with reluctance and weakness. "You can have it." He then looked back at Naru. "You must hurry and get out of here! Run now while you still have the chance!"

"No! I can't!" said Naru. "I won't leave you!"

"Naru! You have to get out of here!" yelled Solaris. "Leave us and save yourself!"

But Naru refused to listen as she ran over to Nephrite to try and help him. Then she took two of the thorns embedded in his shoulder and started to pull, trying to get them out. The thorns shocked her as they began draining her energy, but Naru refused to let go and kept pulling.

"What a fool," scoffed Grape. "Do you think a pathetic human can pull out my thorns?"

"Stop it, Naru!" pleaded Nephrite. "You've done enough! You have to get out of here while you still have the chance!"

"Those thorns are draining your energy too!" shouted Solaris. "If you don't let go, you'll die!"

Naru stubbornly refused to give up even with the pain the thorns were causing her. She pulled, and she pulled until the thorns finally started to come out, much the shock everyone.

"Impossible!" gasped Grape.

Then seizing his chance due to the sisters watching Naru pull out the thorns, Solaris swept Suzuran's and Housenka's with his and then raced on over to Naru and Nephrite and then he took his hands on the thorns and started to pull too, feeling the shock.

"Come on, Naru!" he yelled. "Keep pulling! We almost got them out!"

"I'm trying!" Naru cried.

Nephrite stared at the two, completely awed by their actions. "Why...? Why are you two going so far for me?" he asked. "Why...?"

Solaris gritted his teeth as he pulled, flashing a smile. "Isn't it obvious...?" he winced. "It's because you're our friend! Good or bad, you're still a person! A person who've I've come to like! When I saw you and Naru laughing, I saw the real you - it - it made me want to be your friend! And Naru loves you - more than anything in the world. And friends and lovers always protect those they care about, no matter what!"

At that moment, the thorns finally came out with a sickening pop. Grape and her sisters couldn't believe their eyes.

"We did it!" gasped Naru wincing in pain. "We got them out!"

"It's not over yet, Naru!" panted Solaris. "We've got to get the rest of them out!"

"Not so fast!" yelled Housenka, who had more than enough of this nonsense. "I'll finish the three of you at the same time! Now die!"

Solaris turned around in time to see that Housenka had unleashed a barrage of fireballs than before. He was about to move with the hopes of protecting Naru and Nephrite, but at the last moment, something got in front of him, knocked him to the ground. The next minute a massive explosion rocked the area. Smoke billowed everywhere, and the Dark Crystal that Nephrite was holding fell out of his pocket, landing on the ground. When the smoke cleared, Solaris and Naru had no idea what had just happened, but then a shocking sight met both their eyes. At the last moment, Nephrite had shielded them from Housenka's attack protecting them from harm and mortally wounding him more in the process.

"N-nephrite! You -!" murmured Solaris.

"Are... you two... all right?" groaned Nephrite.

He appeared to be in more pain than he ever was before, and now thanks to the thorns that remained, he grew weaker and weaker. Just then, Zoisite appeared. Seeing the Dark Crystal out of the open, he held out his hand, making the Dark Crystal float towards him until he clasped it in his hand.

"Well done, you three," he said, smirking with triumph. "The plan was a big success, and the Dark Crystal is now ours."

"Who the heck is that?" wondered Solaris, glaring at this new enemy.

"Zoisite..." spoke Nephrite.

"It's too bad, Nephrite," continued Zoisite. "Once a proud member of the Four Kings of Heaven, but a weakling on the brink of death. And for what, because you fell in love with a human and even made friends with your enemy. But on the bright side, at least you'll get to die with the girl you love and the man you made friends with." He then turned to Grape and her sisters. "Girls? Give Nephrite a good beating before you finish him off and while you're at it, kill Solaris too."

Solaris then stood up, glaring dangerously at Zoisite in anger. "You coward! How could you do something like this?!" he demanded. "Wasn't Nephrite one of your comrades?!"

Zoisite took one look at the Solar Guardian and laughed.

"Comrade? What utter nonsense!" he scoffed while playing his hair. "Nephrite is just a stepping stone. A stone that I intend to use to find the Silver Crystal."

"You won't get away with this!" shouted Solaris. "I'll make you pay for what you did to him!"

"Don't you worry, Solaris," said Zoisite. "We'll have our time. That is if you don't die tonight, that is."

And with that, he disappeared in a flurry of petals.

"This should be fun," Grape spoke as she and her sisters prepared to attack once again.

Naru was horrified as she saw Nephrite's fresh wounds on his back. His shirt was in tatters, and his back charred with blood oozing out, but Nephrite still put on a brave face.

"Please... Solaris - Naru - run," he gasped. "Get out of here... while you still have the chance..."

"No! We won't leave you!" wailed Naru.

"Damn it... we're in deep trouble," said Solaris. "We need help..."

Solaris didn't know what to do now. The numbers were against him, Nephrite appeared on the brink of death, and Naru didn't want to leave him. Things have taken a dangerous turn, and but then -.

"Stop right there!" yelled out a voice.

Everyone immediately stopped turning their heads to their right, and Solaris' eyes lit up with hope, for he knew who it was. It was Sailor Moon along with Sailor Mercury and Sailor Mars! And all three of them were looking for a fight!

"How dare you interfere with two people that are in love?!" spoke Sailor Moon. "That is truly despicable! In the name of the moon, I'll punish you!"

"Cleanse yourselves in water and repent!" said Sailor Mercury.

"And in the name of Mars, I'll chastise you!" proclaimed Sailor Mars.

"So the Sailor Guardians are here too? Fine then! We'll deal with you first!" snarled Grape as she, along with her sisters, attacked the Sailor Guardians.

As they fought, Solaris immediately ran over to Nephrite and Naru to see if Nephrite was still alive.

"Nephrite! Are you alright?!" he asked. "Please hang on!"

"Solaris! Please help him!" begged Naru. "We have to remove those thorns, or he'll die!"

Solaris was about to grab a thorn and start pulling, but Nephrite stopped him.

"Solaris... listen to me..." he spoke, his voice growing all the weaker. "I need you... to answer me something..."

"What is it, Nephrite?" wondered Solaris.

Nephrite coughed before speaking. "Did... did you mean what you said... when you said that... you were my friend?"

"Of course I meant it," replied Solaris. "You are my friend, no matter what anyone says otherwise!"

Nephrite then smiled. "That's good... then... do you trust me?"

"Yes," said Solaris automatically. "I know I said I didn't before, but I do now... why?"

Nephrite then held up his hand and grabbed Solaris' hand. When he did, Solaris felt a surge go through his body as Nephrite began to glow.

"Nephrite? What are you doing?!" cried Solaris as he felt this strange sensation.

"I'm giving you what little strength that I have remaining," rasped Nephrite. "Use it to help the guardians and to protect Naru for me!"

The glow emanating from Nephrite's body then transferred to Solaris, making him glow. Solaris was now filled with a strange power as he stood up.

The Sailors were giving the three monsters a run for their money. They had finally gained the upper hand, getting ready to finish them off.

"MERCURY BUBBLE SPRAY!"

Sailor Mercury's attack created a thick blanket of fog covering the area and blinding the three monsters. Sailor Moon and Sailor Mars seized their chance.

"MARS FIRE SOUL!"

"MOON TIARA ACTION!"

The two attacks combined, turning into a red energy disc, shooting straight at the three plant sisters. But then, at the last moment, Grape pushed her sisters in front of her and jumped into the air as the attack hit Suzuran and Housenka, destroying them in the process while Grape was high in the air.

"No way! She survived?!" exclaimed Sailor Moon.

"She moved her sisters into the line of fire so that she would be able to dodge!" cried Sailor Mars.

"Nice try, guardians!" smirked Grape. "But you'll have to do better than that!" She then saw Solaris, Nephrite, Naru and went straight towards them. "Now's my chance! I'll finish you off for good, Nephrite!"

She dove down, heading straight for them, much to the sailor guardian's horror. Naru shut her eyes as she clung to Nephrite. But then, at the last moment, Solaris stood in front of them, protecting them from harm still radiating with the power given to him by Nephrite.

"You're not laying a finger on them!" he yelled. "In the name of the Sun with my blinding rays, I'll scorch you!"

He then crossed his arms and closed his eyes. Several little balls of light appeared around him as he held out his hands. The lights gathered into his hands, swirling around them.

"TAKE THIS!"

He then flung out his hands, causing all of the balls of light to shoot towards Grape, all of them hitting her simultaneously. Grape screeched in agony as the attack reduced to nothing but ash. The sailors stared at Solaris in surprise and shock.

"What... was that attack?" murmured Sailor Moon.

"I don't know," said Sailor Mars. "But that was incredible..."

Solaris was surprised by what he had just done, but he quickly remembered Nephrite and then rushed over to him and Naru. He now looked paler and weaker than he ever did before.

"Nephrite, we're safe now," said Naru. "Sailor Moon and the other guardians saved us."

Nephrite weakly smiled as he looked up. "Sailor Moon. Solaris. It would seem - that both of your identities will remain a secret after all."

Sailor Moon and the other guardians felt their hearts tighten, knowing what Nephrite was insinuating.

"No... it can't be!" murmured Sailor Moon.

"No, Nephrite! Don't die!" pleaded Solaris. "You've got to try and hang on!"

"It's... too late," gasped Nephrite. "I... don't have any strength left... nor do I... have the energy..."

"Then why did you give me your energy?!" demanded Solaris, his voice filled with sorrow. "You could have lived a little bit longer if you did! So why?!"

"It's because... you've proven me something to me," coughed Nephrite. "You've proven... that Queen Beryl was my enemy all along. But you - you and Naru have proven to be my friends. And so - you now the ability to summon the power of the stars as I do. So use it well, and defeat Queen Beryl and her followers, and most especially - please watch over Naru for me. And - thank you for calling me your friend - it made me happy."

Solaris bit his lip from behind his mouth guard as he looked away, trying not to cry, but he nodded.

Nephrite then looked at Naru lovingly, cradling her cheek with his hand. "And I really must apologize to you... Naru. I don't think - we'll be having that chocolate parfait together. I guess - I ended up lying to you - until the very end. Please forgive me."

Naru's eyes filled with tears as she held Nephrite's hand. "No... please don't die, Nephrite. Don't leave me," she sobbed.

"Thank you... for being a part of my life Naru," continued Nephrite, his voice growing quieter. "You'll always... be in my heart."

Then Nephrite took his last breath, and his arm went limp. Naru's tear-stained eyes widened as she gently shook him, trying to wake him up.

"Nephrite? Please wake up," she tearfully begged. "Come on... wake up."

Solaris stood up, his hands clenching at his sides. "There's nothing you can do for him now, Naru," he said quietly. "He's gone."

Suddenly, Nephrite began to glow in a strange colored light, and his body slowly began to fade away. Naru was frantic.

"No! Please! You can't go!" she sobbed as she left Nephrite's body fading in her arms. "You promised that we'd go eat chocolate parfaits together! Don't leave me!"

But it was no use. Nephrite's body soon faded from existence, leaving only the makeshift bandage that Naru made behind. Naru then let loose a wail of despair as the floodgates in her eyes opened. The Sailors also had tears streaming down their eyes too as they too mourned for Naru's loss and felt sorry for what had befallen her.

Solaris then looked up into the sky, making a vow. "Nephrite... I promise you," he thought to himself as his eyes slightly filled with unshed tears. "Your sacrifice will not be in vain... No matter what anyone says, you died a comrade and someone who followed his heart till the end."

The forest was filled with the sound of sobbing and shed tears as the light that was once Nephrite continued to float and shine into the starry-filled sky.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41 2 2
5+1 format Usagi didn't know how to be a proper mom for her child from the future. Until she does. Or,Autor wanted the mother-daughter fluff we never...
4K 105 17
The queen of the moon kingdom gave birth to twins. Serena and Serenity. When they were attacked, and the moon kingdom fell, The queen sealed away evi...
37.8K 1.1K 42
Tsukino Usagi transfered to a new school There she met a young man named Chiba Mamoru. But this guy is mysteriously cold for some reason she can't fi...
87.7K 4.1K 19
A MakoHaru Fanfic c: After Rin is threatened by his Homophobic parents that he should either chose Haru or Swim, the indecisive teenager ditches his...