The Boy Who Simped (h.j.p.x r...

By _rachel111_

A social media fic for Harry. That's it. Also ik my title is very creative and smart and genius and yeah๐Ÿ˜Œ Th... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70*
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83*
84
85
86
87
88
89
90*
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107*
108*
109
110
111
112
113
114
115

61

4.1K 116 86
By _rachel111_

IRL

"But how am I supposed to do it?" Harry sighed.

"Just go up to her and be like, 'hey, I like you, you like me, we should date'" Ron suggested in a deep, mocking tone.

"Didn't Sirius give you some advice?" Hermione asked, leaning against the window of their train compartment.

"He told me to go up to her and say, and I quote, 'you, me, next Hogsmeade trip. I'll pick you up at your common room' I'm not saying that! I'll sound like an arrogant prick!"

"Ok fine, practice on me" Ron suggested.

Harry looked at him skeptically for a second, but then realize this was his best shot.

He heaved a sigh, "alright, why not"

"Ok so I'll be Y/n" Ron nodded and pretended to brush his imaginary hair with his hand.

Hermione scoffed and looked down at her book.

"Uhm... so I just- walk up to her" Harry said.

"With confidence" Ron added.

"Ok I walk up- with confidence- and say..."

"Here- I'll be you, you be Y/n" Ron moved his shoulders as if he were walking.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Harry chuckled.

"Walking, duh" Ron rolled his eyes.

Harry just shook his head and then said, "hello orphan"

"Haha that's so her lol. OK- so whatssss uppppp?"

"My urge to get as far away from you as possible"

"Oh come on, she's not that bad anymore" Ron argued.

"Whatever, just keep going"

"So, I was just wondering, how would you like to go on a date with me?"

"Hmmmm, no."

"Harry!"

"What?!"

"No! You're doing this wrong. Here you be you again"

"Hey Y/n, do you want to go out with me?" Harry sighed.

"Oh yes of course Harry! I love you so so much!"

"Shut up!" Harry laughed.

I ❤️ Raccoons

Granger Danger: so how
was everyone's Christmas?

Thing 1: I could share a LOT
of stories about Christmas😏

Professor Pottah:

Thing 2: and I think Harry
could share some stories too😏

Professor Pottah: shush up

Food Boi Wazlib: 😏😏😏

Professor Pottah: fuck you guys

🤩SOME AMOUNT DAYS LATER🤩

"Stop shoving me!"

"She's right over thereeeeee" Ron sand and continued shoving Harry forwards.

"No! Ron! Stop it!"

Ron just gave him one big shove towards where Y/n was talking with Zhara on the side of the hall.

Harry began walking towards her but once he got closer, he turned around and quickly began walking the other way.

Ron threw up his arms and sighed dramatically. Harry just kept walking and shook his head. Ron began following after him.

"Seriously, Harry"

"Look Ron, if I'm going to do this, I'm doing it my way." Harry grumbled.

Ron shrugged and continued walking beside him.

It was a few days later and Y/n was sitting in the library reading her book.

A loud gasp left her mouth at what she had just read and her eyes began to rapidly read the text.

She was so consumed by her book, she didn't even notice someone sitting down across from her.

Her attention was only diverted by a folded piece of paper being thrown into her page.

She smirked and picked up the note, "oh gee goly, I wonder who this is from" she said sarcastically, "oh Harry! When did you get here?"

Harry's eyes widened and he gently nodded his head to the note and cleared his throat.

She unfolded and began reading it, "Dear Y/n-"

"Not out loud! Not- not out loud!" Harry had practically began climbing the table to stop her.

She grinned and looked back down at the note.

'Dear Y/n,

As you know, I am an awkward shit and I really have to clue how to do this so, I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me next Hogsmeade trip? (You can say no, ofc I'm not trying to pressure you)

Harry

P.S. this is as close to me asking you in person as it's gonna get (like I said, I'm an awkward shit)'

Y/n looked up at Harry, who was watching her very impatiently. Once she had looked up, though, his eyes darted down at the table and he started playing with his fingers.

"Yes."

He almost snapped his neck with how fast he looked up, "what?"

"The answer to this," Y/n held up the note, "is yes"

Harry wanted to get up and start dancing but he just sat there with his jaw dropped.

"R-really?" He blinked.

"Yes, really," Y/n chuckled at his shocked expression, "but I swear to Merlin, if you start cracking your knuckles"

"I won't, I promise. I'll pick you up at the Ravenclaw common room?" His smile was big, and his face was red.

"Sounds great" she smiled back at him.

He nodded giddily and stood up, "ok bye- thank you"

Y/n barely had the time to respond before he was quickly making his way out of the library.

Y/n chuckled and looked back down at her book. Her smile keeping its place on her lips.

Once in his dorm, Harry began jumping around and dancing, not noticing Ron laying down and watching.

"What's got you in a good mood?" Ron smirked.

Harry was so surprised he slipped and fell right on the floor.

"Ron- Uh... I didn't see you there" Harry cleared his throat before standing up.

"So why're you all happy?"

"I was just in the library..." Harry began, sitting on his own bed.

"Ugh you sound like Hermione!" Ron groaned.

"I asked Y/n out and she said yes"

"WHAT?! FOR REALS?!" Ron jumped up so he was standing on his bed.

"YES FOR REALS!!" Harry also jumped up.

"HOW DID YOU DO IT?!"

"OK- don't judge me but, I gave her a note..."

"That's a very you way to ask out your crush. But didn't she say that you had to ask her out in person?"

"I was sitting across from her" Harry said.

"oh... ANYWAYS SHE SAID YESSS!!"

"YEAHHHHH!!"

Both began jumping around and dancing in their beds in celebration.

A/n- guys this took so long, and I am so sorry, but I have a reason.

So, I went skating, and I'm a good skater, ok? So, I was skating with my phone in my pocket and I fell and I fell right on my hip (and my phone) and it hurt like shit bro. So I took my phone out of my pocket, and IT WAS LIKE SHATTERED!!! THE SCREEN BROKE UNDERNEATH THE SCREEN PROTECTOR!!! SO THE SCREEN WILL TURN ON BUT NOTHING BUT BLACK WILL SHOW UP BUT IT'LL RING FOR A NOTIFICATION!!! So, tomorrow, I'm getting it fixed. And rn I'm in my old old phone. BUT IT SHATTERED INTO MY HIP AND I HAVE A BIG ASS BRUISE AND IT HURTS SO BAD.

BUT ANYWAYS- ILY ALL SM AND I CANT BLESS YOUR EYES TODAY BC I DONT HAVE ALL MY GOOD HAROLDINE PICTURES IN THIS PHONE

SIKE I FORGOT I DID HAHA THERE YOU GO MWAH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

570K 16.2K 71
[ C O M P L E T E D ] โ LET MY BAD JOKES AND I LIVE, WILL YA? โž โ˜†โ˜†โ˜† [ TOM HOLLAND SOCIAL MEDIA FIC ] ( cover made by @goodhYOUman )
83.9K 1.7K 66
๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ถ๏ฟฝ...
280K 14.8K 38
โ”โ” โช ๐– ต ๐„๐๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐† โซ โ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™›๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ช๐™ข๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™™๐™œ๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ก๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™—๐™ช๐™™๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ง๐™š๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ...
189K 5.3K 34
STOP I WROTE THIS SO LONG AGO BUT I STILL HOPE YOU ENJOY๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿซถ This story has almost no smut, just LOTSSS of fluff. There is swearing in this book. It'...