[EDITING UNDERGOING] โ™ก๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๏ฟฝ...

By inSAMity720

A laid-back girl gets hired at the Fazbear Pizzaplex and catches the attention of a certain bear What will ha... More

Y/N
1 || Guess who got fired again!!
2 || Interview
3 || First Night
4 || Game On
5 || Robots are weird
6 || You're My New Best Friend!
Q & A
Q & A: Answers
7 || Close Friends, Besties, Good Pals, Buddies
โ˜†Just a pictureโ˜†
โ˜†Drawingโ˜†
8 || Sammich and Drama
โ˜†What about me?โ˜†
9 || Garbage and Rats
10 || Fuck you, Dave
Q & A #2
โ˜†Snickerโ˜†
โ˜†Was I not good enough?โ˜†
โ˜†Sleepโ˜†
12 || Bloody Valentine
โ˜†Goodbyeโ˜†
13 || Talk to me
14 || Mixed Messages
15 || Let's try again
โ˜†Just like youโ˜†
16 || Cover for me?
17 || Her
18 || Make a man out of you
โ˜†2-15-14-14-9-5โ˜†
19 || Not now...
20 || Would you be so kind?
21 || Attempts were made
22 || Party of One
23 || Here Comes a Thought
24 || Wisdom From Old Man Willie
Notice
|| EXTRA ||
25 || Obey
26 || Now who's in control?!

11 || Peepaw Willie

6.9K 322 795
By inSAMity720

A/N: AAAA just finished watching Encanto
Dolores and Luisa are my wives now <3
And Bruno is just *chef's kiss*

Am using they/them for Vanny in the first half and will transition to she/her at some point.
Still not gonna proofread <33

~

12:30 AM

On a tropical island
Underneath the molten lava moon
Hangin' with the hula dancers
Askin' questions 'cuz they got all the answers

You skipped out of the daycare after scattering bite-sized snickers when you made sure the moon animatronic wasn't around the area.

Putting on lotion
Sitting by the ocean
Rubbing it on my body
Rubbing it on my bo-

"Where were you." a familiar voice demanded.

You turned around to see the moon standing behind you with their arms crossed.

"Huehue, you look like an angry parent who found out their child snuck out." They let out an annoyed huff.

"Aww, did you miss me, Moony?" They stared at you for a moment before they started walking away.

. . .

"WAIT DID YOU ACTUALLY MISS ME?!" you chased after the animatronic with a surprised grin on your face.

"Sooo, how was your night with Dave?"

"He's annoying but not as much as you."

"I'm not sure if I should be upset or honored..."

"By any chance... did you have canned corn yesterday?"

"I did but I think I lost it," you said with a disappointed tone in your voice.

"Of course you would have canned corn with you..." they muttered. They took something out of their hat and handed it to you.

"!!!"

"YOOO, YOU KEPT IT?! THANKS, MOONY!!" you opened the canned corn and started drinking the juice.

"Ew."

"Hey man, you don't understand how amazing this shit is."

The sound of bells jingling filled the silence between you two.

"Hey Moony, I've been meaning to ask you, what's with the bells around your body?" The animatronic shot you a quick glance before replying.

"It's to allow the blind children to know my whereabouts." They stopped walking when they felt a small tug on their arm. They turned to see you looking up at them with stars in your eyes.

"Duuude, you became like... 20% cooler!" this caught the animatronic by surprise. They never thought of themselves as 'cool'.

You saw something from the corner of your eye. From what you could see, it was white, had big ears, and red eyes.

...

...

'HOLD UP-'

You realized it was the rat from before that climbed into the vents.

"RAT! THERE'S A RAT! ARE YOU SEEING THIS SHIT, MOONY?!"

"What are you-" Before they could finish, you ran after the supposed rat, leaving Moondrop standing there.

You followed them to Roxy Raceway and into a red door.

They were way faster and there was a big distance between you two.

'Dammit! This is what I get for skipping P.E.'

They entered the elevator and waved goodbye as if taunting you.

Just as you were about to catch them. The elevator doors closed on you, making your face collide with the door, and a loud thud echo through the area.

"Son of a bitch!"

You were thinking of letting it go and just look for them another night, but you have never seen this area before, piquing your curiosity to know what else is in this building.

You pressed the button for the elevator and patiently waited for it to come up.

*D I N G*

You entered the lift and the intercom started speaking.

"Did you know birthday wishes only come true at Freddy Fazbear's? It's true! Kids who have home birthdays have fewer friends and parents who don't love them. This has been another fun Faz Fact!"

"Shit, man. Is that why my wish on getting a boyfriend never came true?"

The elevator came to a stop and when the doors opened, you were surprised to see a bunch of staff bots just wandering around. These bots were dirtier and duller in color compared to the ones above.

They all turned to you with a blank expression in their eyes. You were still munching on your corn and looked at each of them with the same blank expression.

"Snickers?" You offered and held out an open bag of the bite-sized chocolate.

After giving them all a handful of chocolates, they still looked pretty down. An idea suddenly popped in your head, and you brought out some markers you always kept in your back pocket.
.

.

.

"Voilà!" you marveled at your work as you drew a smile on each of their faces. It was a little creepy, but it was good enough.

"You're never fully dressed without a smile!" you exclaimed.

"Anyways, have any of you guys seen a rat anywhere? It was white and had red eyes." they pointed straight ahead and you shot them a grateful smile.

"Thanks! I'll see you all again soon!" You waved as you ran in the direction they pointed in.

You ended up in a room with a hole being blocked by some road separators. You could hear a faint conversation in the pit and instead of turning back, you decided to investigate.

You got a few scratches from trying to get to the bottom, but luckily it wasn't too bad.

You entered a door that led to a long hallway and the voices grew louder.

"Is everything in order?"

"Almost."

"Good. This is easier than I thought it would be-"

"..."

"..."

"Is something wrong?"

"Vanny...who is that behind you?"

She tilted her head in confusion before turning her back to him and saw you looking around the room in awe and curiously touching things you weren't supposed to.

"!!!"

She grabbed one of your wrists and made you face her.

"How did you find this place?!"

"Well, I followed you here," you explained as your eyes continued to wander the room and landed on the recharge station. Vanny could feel Springtrap glaring daggers at her.

"Woah, what is that thing?" You pointed to the withered animatronic inside the tube.

"I am not a thing. My name is William Afton. Vanny, perhaps she can be of help to us..." they nodded and turned to face you.

"Why are you in that tube?" you asked.

"He's storing up energy so when he has enough power, he can continue on his reign of 'slaughter' as he says. It drains a lot of power from above, though."

"Ayo, so you're the reason the microwave stopped midway through heating up my lasagna last Thursday?!" You put your corn down on a nearby table in case you decided to throw hands.

"Uhh... sorry?"

"You should be! It was cold in the middle."

"..."

"Anyways, so in other words, that recharge station is like a life support?"

"Well... he did tell me he was alive since the first Fazbear pizzeria opened." You gasped and looked at Afton.

"You're so old! Can I call you Peepaw? Aw man, Peepaw Willie has a nice ring to it. How are you even still alive?"

"I brought him back by collecting those VHS tapes!" Vanny pointed to neatly assorted tapes on one side of the room.

"You see, he had attached himself to the VHS tapes and I found them scattered around the-" you stopped listening when you saw dust particles flying in the air.

"—and by assembling the tapes, it was like assembling him- H-Hey! Did you even hear what I said?" You snapped out of your daze and looked at her.

"Yes." You lied.

"Don't move. I'll just grab something from my room." She exited the area, leaving you and the decaying rabbit alone.

You made your way to the VHS player to inspect it and smiled when it was in good condition.

"What are you doing?"

"I wanna play something. I have a VHS of me stuffing gummy worms into my nose when I was like 14 years old!" you always carried the tape around to show Moondrop but you could never find a VHS player until now.

15 minutes later...

Vanny came back with a box filled with spare parts and the first thing she was greeted with when she entered the room was William screaming in anguish and you looking at him in concern.

"What's wrong, Peepaw?"

"YOU'RE WHAT'S WRONG!!" He noticed Vanny enter and she looked back and forth between the two of you in confusion.

"VANNY, GET HER OUT OF HERE!" He banged against the glass of the purple cylinder.

"But peepaw, I thought we were having fun!"

"THERE WAS NOTHING FUN ABOUT THIS!"

"Don't be like that, Peepaw! I still have some stories I wanna share like the time I found a cockroach in my iced tea-"

"BEGONE WITH YOU! VANNY, MAKE SURE I NEVER SEE HER AGAIN!"

"What?! Noooo! Peepaw, I thought we were bonding!" Vanny struggled to carry you out since you kept flailing around.

She was pushing you out the door, but you grabbed onto the door frame, preventing her from kicking you out.

"I'M COMING BACK WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!" The decaying bunny shivered at that and Vanny was finally able to get you out of the room.

She dragged you back to the elevator and threw in Roxy Raceway. Before she closed the door, she spoke in a glitched-out voice.

"See you soon." and with that, she locked the door. You stood up and started jiggling the doorknob.

"HEY WAIT I LEFT MY CORN IN THERE! LET ME IN! LET. ME. IIIIIN!" but to no avail, it wouldn't be unlocking anytime soon. You suddenly had a bad feeling in your stomach. Was it a sign that something bad was gonna happen?

"Shit... am I on my period...?"

Or not...

3:08 AM

You missed the gang and decided to pay them a visit. You found them gathered in the backroom, and it sounded like they were ranting about someone.

"The show was a disaster! Dave didn't tune my bass right and it sounded horrible!"

"My hat kept slipping off during our performance since the magnet was not placed correctly..."

"He pulled out some of my hair!"

"H-He called me a pig..."

"Oh hell no!" You revealed your presence, slightly surprising all of them.

You walked up to Chica and tiptoed to make yourself taller. You reached your hands out to cup her cheeks.

"Who told you that, Queenie?"

"Dave." Everyone answered.

"Ugh, of course he did. How do I make a complaint?"

"I can send an email right now!" Freddy said.

"Ok cool so type this down... 'You should fire Dave. He sucks.'"

"..."

"..."

"That's it? Aren't you gonna make it longer by saying why he should be fired? " Roxy asked.

"Naw girl. I'm tryna make a complaint, not a whole ass essay on why he sucks! I should make it 20 words or less. I'm sure my boss has a lot of things on his plate so I'll make this complaint simple and straight to the point."

They all sweatdropped, and Freddy cleared his throat to break the silence that was lingering in the air, "Well, uhm... should I send it?"

"Yeah but don't say it's from me. Put it under customer complaint or something." Freddy nodded and sent the email under customer complaint.

"So," you clapped your hands together, "what do you guys need help with?"

And so for the rest of the night, you helped Monty tune his bass, listened to Roxy's stories about her winning races against children, and taught Chica some new recipes.

You were currently replacing Freddy's hat magnet that Dave failed to do.

"So Freddy, Valentines Day is drawing near... do you know what to get Montgomery on that special day?" The bear grew flustered from that question. Did you seriously think they were a thing?

"Uhm- I am not dating Monty..." You stopped what you were doing and looked at him in disbelief.

"What do you mean? A-Are you saying you two broke up??"

"What? I-I was never with him. It was only practice for when I actually confess to y-" Freddy stopped himself from talking before he accidentally revealed his little crush on you.

"Oh?" Freddy tried to think of something to say before you could question him any further.

"Do...Do you have anyone to celebrate Valentines with?" His voice got softer with each word he uttered. He was anxious to hear your answer.

"Nope! Don't have a boyfriend or a special someone in mind." this made Freddy's ears wiggle in excitement. You found the hat magnet and made your way back to Freddy.

"I mean, I could hangout with Moony, but this isn't their kind of thing..." a lightbulb suddenly went off in your head, and you grinned at the bear.

"Hey! Since both of us are gonna be lonely on Valentines, wanna spend it together?" you suggested.

"R-Really?!"

"Mhm!" You successfully replaced the magnet, and you both stepped out of the protective cylinder.

"I mean all I planned on doing was buy chocolate for myself and silently judge couples but I guess you can get me chocolate too and judge the couples with me!"

"Interesting... how about I surprise you with something special instead?"

"..."

"..."

"Well, it's no longer a surprise now that you're telling me there's a surprise..."

A/N: Updated January 27, 2022

I'm not dead
Sorry this was short lmao

Edited August 10, 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54 23 24
Y/N was a five year old girl. In a place called "Freddy's Pizza." Shoved into an animatronic. 10 years later she awake or even more years. Y/N is now...
3.2K 73 22
I have no idea why I wrote this. Very 18+ though more due to language and themes rather than horny sex. If you don't like it, don't read. Don't repor...
81 2 8
โ›โ›๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ง๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ž, ๐…๐ซ๐ž๐๐๐ฒ.โœโœ โ›โ›๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ง๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ž!โœโœ โ›โ›๐˜๐ž๐š๐ก, ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.โœโœ โžฎ In where Y...
126K 2.6K 48
Discontinued This is smut so yeah. You're a girl of any age (above 18) , just trying to make some quick cash at the new faz bear entertainment pizza...