𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗮...

By wh0renxtdoor_

𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝗯𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗵... More

𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗵
𝗰𝗮𝘀𝘁
𝗲𝗻𝗼
𝗼𝘄𝘁
𝗲𝗲𝗿𝗵𝘁
𝗿𝘂𝗼𝗳
𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗳
𝘅𝗶𝘀
𝘁𝗵𝗴𝗶𝗲
𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻
𝗻𝗲𝘁
𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹𝗲
𝗲𝘃𝗹𝗲𝘄𝘁

𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀

377 22 10
By wh0renxtdoor_

- 𝗶 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘄𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗿

𝟭𝟬 𝗮𝗺
𝘀𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆
𝗷𝗮𝗵𝘀𝗲𝗵𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲
𝗼𝗺𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗽𝗼𝘃

The group of nosey children crowd around Jahseh's bedroom door, sneakily looking at the two teens sleeping.

"I told y'all they was fucking"

"monty you owe my five dollars"

"y'all niggas shut up they waking up!"

Jahseh and Billie woke up to the sound of feet scrambling across the hardwood floor and light peaking through the bedroom door.

"You know they were looking at us right?" Jahseh says tiredly. A sigh leaves Billie's mouth as she nods, flipping over facing the wall.

"Get up, let's see what these niggas down here doing."

Billie groans as she covers her face with the covers. "Gimme like ten more minutes."

"Nigga get up and get out my bed."

"Your so damn disrespectful."

"Shut up and get up."

"Make me."

Jahseh was silent after that not knowing what to say to her response.

"Oh that's what I thought."

A smirk was spread across Billie's face as she noticed the boys silence, she got out of the bed and walked out of the room making her way downstairs with the others.

"This girl gon be the death of me."

(lol no pun intended)

"Oh my god Jahseh thank you for coming downstairs we're starving!" Montero dramatically says, pretending to faint on the floor.

"Nigga get yo ass up, tell Stokeley fat ass to make you food."

"Nigga you can't insult me anymore. Yo ex bitch tried to booty rape me."

"Please don't start this shit today."

"Nigga I can start all the shit I want, I am a victim!"

"how about y'all stop arguing and be friends again so we can just team up and kill that hoe." Symere says quietly, picking at their nails.

The room goes quiet and everyone looks at them, confused because this new energy didn't match the sweet innocent attitude they usually had.

"What I thought we all hated her!"

"Listen we can talk about this shit later, all I know is you niggas need to get the fuck up out of my house."

𝟮:𝟬𝟬 𝗽𝗺
𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲'𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲
𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

"I'm sorry she did WHAT!" Quenlin exclaims

I had just got done telling her, amala, and jayda about what had happened at michael's party yesterday.

"is he okay though?"

"yea stokeley's fine i think, when we first found him he was kind of out of it but this morning he was back to normal."

a loud knock on the door was heard through the house and the sound of the front door opening and closing startled all of us.

"it's just me relax." symere's voice rang throughout the house as they popped their head into my room, skipping their way to my bed while munching on a bag of doritos.

"sy did you know about the thing with stokeley?"

"duhhhh i was there dummy!" they rolls their eyes at amala's question.

"ok so did anyone call the police or are we just gonna act like this never happened?" jayda asks and i shrug.

"i honestly don't know if stokeley wants to talk legal action or not."

"i feel like we should just go with my plan and shoot that hoe." symere says again for the second time today.

"sy! no!"

"wait hold on, i think their on to something."

"no amala we aren't killing anyone!"

"we don't have to kill her, we can just scare her a little so she would leave us alone."

"that's actually a good idea."

𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝘂

liluzivert has changed the chat name to "operation kill that hoe"

xxxtentacion: woah

lilnasx: damn so we killing niggas now

liluzivert: so i have made the decision

liluzivert: how about instead of killing that bitch miracle, we just yk scare her a little.

xxxtentacion: i'm dead this nigga said scare her.

theslumpgod: Oh So Yall Niggas Making Plans Related To Me Without My Consent?

liluzivert: do you consent stokeley 😐

theslumpgod: Hell Yea Nigga I Wanna Be Apart Of This Too That Hoe Tried To Take My Bootyhole

dojacat: now was all that necessary to say

theslumpgod: nope but me joking about it is the only thing that helps me cope lol.

lilnasx: are my eyes deceiving me or is stokeley typing like a normal human being rn 😰

billieeilish: please save ur jokes for later i think he's being dead ass rn 🧍🏼‍♀️

latto777: symere tf you mean "ScArE" her

deetranada: right. fuck a scare next time i see her i'm beating her ass 🤣

liluzivert: we can send some people to beat her ass cuz knowing u dee, u might kill her

billieeilish: WASNT THAT WHAT YOU WERE TRYING TO DO A FEW MINUTES AGO

liluzivert: we don't talk about the past.

liluzivert: all i'm saying is i got a few people that'll get her right real quick and not leave evidence to get any of us caught 👀

deetranada: we'll send yo niggas then and i'll send mines too.

xxxtentacion: aye tell them to record i'm tryna see her get knocked tf out

𝗷𝗮𝗵𝘀𝗲𝗵 𝗽𝗼𝘃
𝟭𝟬:𝟬𝟬 𝗽𝗺
𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘆'𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲

a sigh leaves my mouth as i walk up to stokeley door step and ring the doorbell.

after a few seconds, stokeley comes to the door, opening it with an exhausted look plastered onto his face.

"the fuck you want?"

"look nigga. i know you mad at me for whatever reason, i just came over here to apologize for whatever i did. but if you ain't gon accept it then tell me right now cause it's cold as a bitch out here." i say mentally cursing myself out for only coming in some shorts and a wife beater.

"nigga bring yo ass in here."

"listen you ain't the one that gotta be apologizing, it's me. i just didn't know how to feel about the whole situation so naturally i just took all my pain out on you because she's your ex. i'm sorry bro, you know i don't know how to deal with my feeling as and shit. that whole situation just made me feel weak as fuck because the whole 'man getting sexually assaulted by a woman' thing just don't sit right with me. it's my fault, ion know why i ain't just push her off or some shit-"

he cuts himself off clearing his throat as his voice cracks.

"bro come here."

i walk over to stokeley, engulfing him into a tight hug, watching as he slowly breaks down in my arms.

"listen i ain't never been through the shit you went through, but i know damn sure it ain't your damn fault. you need to stop holding all your emotions bruh that shit ain't good for you, you got a good group of people around you so if you feeling some type way tell us and you know we all gon ride for you."

a few minutes pass and his sniffing dies down as he pulls away from the hug.

" thank you bro i needed that."

"ain't no problem you know i got you.".

"forever and always."

𝟭𝟮:𝟯𝟬 𝗮𝗺
𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆
𝗳𝗼𝗼𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗿

Jahseh sighs as he looks around the mostly empty store he was working at, the only costumer was an old lady looking for some sketchers.

"bitch how many time do i have to tell you that we don't sell them shits! get the fuck up out this damn store and take yo ass down the hall nigga!" his coworker, tyler yells at the old woman.

"all i asked if you had any in the back! go check!" she yells back at him and i see him get visibly angry.

"ma'am i just check in the back and we don't got none, please get your cracka ass out my damn store."

the lady twists her face in shock as she storms out the store, yelling about how she was gonna call corporate on us.

"aye Jah you seen what happened to miracle?" rakim says, coming from the back of the store shoving his phone in my face.

i look closely at the screen and see a news article pulled up.

"seventeen year old Miracle Johnson found unresponsive in dark alleyway next to the Baskin Robins ice cream parlor. authorities have yet to find out the suspects that caused this. Miracle is now responsive and the rufuses to speak to the authorities on the situation. the only words she had spoken were, 'please tell them i'm sorry, i didn't mean to. i'm so sorry.'"

a laugh escapes my mouth but i quickly cover it up with a slight cough.

"send that to me."

"aye you straight ty?" rakim asks walking over to the angry boy who immediately perked up when rocky spoke to him.

"i'm good now that you're over here daddy." tyler smirks causing me and rakim to both roll their eyes.

"bruh yall niggas gay." i laugh as i send the screenshot of the article that rocky sent me to the groupchat.

literally two seconds later after i looked up from my phone i look over to see the two boys making out.

"hey can i get some help?" a familiar voice says waking through the big doors of the store.

"wassup billie."

"y'all got any ones in stock? i would ask one of them but they're kinda fucking in the corner."

i laugh a little at her statement and shake my head, "we never have ones in stock, matter fact we never have any shoes in stock."

billie groans as she falls to the floor dramatically.

"this is the fifth store i've been it that didn't have any in stock!"

a laugh leaves my mouth as i lean over the counter, looking at the small girl laying on the floor.

"if it makes you feel any better, look at the picture i sent in the groupchat."

billie pulls out her phone, still laying on the floor, tapping on her phone for a while before bursting into laughter.

"oh my god i didn't think symere and diamond were serious!"

"nigga you must not know sy and dee, anyways what you doin later."

billie rolls her eyes and gets up off of the floor.

"i mean i was going to go to another mall and look for some more ones, but i'm not doing nothing after that, you?"

"man i get off in five minutes, you tryna slide to my house?"

i smirk as billie smiles and nods blushes.

"matter a fact, TYLER! cover my shift, i'm out."

"mmmhmmm whatever." tyler says as he was now leaning on the counter scrolling through his phone as rocky was hugged up behind him.

"ok let's go."

𝟭:𝟬𝟬 𝗽𝗺
𝗷𝗮𝗵'𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲
𝗼𝗺𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗽𝗼𝘃

the two walk into the house, being met with the sound of 90's R&B music playing.

"oh you're home early, who's this you have with you?" the woman, who i am assuming is jahseh's mother, says as we walk through the door.

"um ma this is billie, she one of my friends from school."

"mmmhmmm a 'friend' i hope this not one of them lil fast ass girls you be with bringing them all up in my damn house."

"ma we just friends!"

"just friends my ass, if i go upstairs and i hear y'all fuckin i'm knocking yo head in with that damn broom."

after she said that jahseh grabs my wrist, dragging me upstairs to his room.

"your mom's seems nice."

"shut the fuck up." he laughs guiding me through the door.

his room was pretty big, somewhat like an average teenage boys room. he had a desk with a pc sitting on it sitting a few feet away from his bed and large tv mounted on above his dresser. in the corner of the room we're some gekume's stuff sitting neatly on the dresser/changing table.

"make yourself at home."

𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿
𝟯:𝟬𝟬 𝗽𝗺

"there no way you've never smoked before!"
jahseh exclaims as he looks at me sideways.

"never felt the need to."

he was asking me if i wanted smoke with him and i i informed him that I've never smoked before in my life.

"bro you lying I've you smoke before at Stokeley's house."

"you must have seen another random blonde bitch because i've never smoked before."

"you wanna try?" he asks holding up the blunt that he was rolling as we were talking.

"eh why not."

𝟮 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿
𝟱:𝟬𝟬 𝗽𝗺

"bro i need some food!" jahseh groans stomping his feet.

"go get some from downstairs then." i mumble, trying to find a solution for his because i was tired of his loud groaning.

jahseh and i have 2 different of high's

he get more energetic when he's high, which i don't know how because this shit got me calm ad a mother fucker right now.

"i can't go down there my moms gonna know i've been smoking."

"i'm pretty sure she can already smell the weed dumbass."

a silence was heard between the two of us for a minute and then he speaks again.

"you right."

just as we were about to go downstairs, both of our phone started to ding at the same time.

man fuck this damn group chat.

lilnasx: attention niggers

lilnasx: and billie because your the only white person in here

dojacat: so we just gon ignore justin orrrr?

lilnasx: girl please he only pop in when his bitch in some shit.

theslumpgod: Oop

lilnasx: i'm bored☹️

billieeilish: and that's our problem becauseeeee?

xxxtentacion: i'm hungry

billieeilish: shut up this is your fifth time saying that.

latto777: but he only said it once lol?

deetranada: unless👀

deetranada: y'all niggas with each other right now?

xxxtentacion: maybe

deetranada has added billieeilish and 6 others to "6 girls + 2 gays"

deetranada: BILLIE BITCH

quenblackwell: new gc?

dojacat: u reall here laying up with this nigga???

billieeilish: chill he just asked me to come over and we chilled and smoked together

jaydawayda: SMOKED????

quenblackwell: i KNOW the bitch that's out here talking bout how bad smoking is ain't out here
smoking.

billieeilish: gotta try new thing sometimes yk🫠

"you tryna get some food?" jahseh turns to ask the low eyed girl.

billie nods, the two walking to the front door, sliding on their crocs walking out of the door and into jahseh's car.

since billie was vegan they didn't have many options on places to go.

jahseh was very angry at the fact he couldn't go an get himself a nice steak because of billie's eating arrangements.

as the two were driving around, billie spots a small corner store.

"bro why cant we just go there and get some snacks." she groans, running her hands through her short blonde hair.

"bet." was all that jahseh said before turning into the sketchy shopping center.

standing in the front of the store was a crackhead begging for money but the two ignored him, making they way into the store and parting ways to find their own snacks.

a couple minutes pass before the two meet back up together, hands full with items at the cash register.

"aye lemme get 4 swishers and a mango puff bar." jahseh adds as the cashier rings them both up.

"your gonna get lung cancer in the future." billie mumbles and the both of them laugh.

"shut up."

the two walk out with their bags full of stuff and make their way back to jah's house.

thankfully his mother was now in her room peacefully sleeping, he just knew if she was awake right now he would never hear the end of it.

"you tryna watch sum?" jahseh asks popping his bag of chips open, tossing the remote at billie.

billie sighed opening one of the apps putting on the first show she saw, which was 'bel-air'.

the two sit comfortably on the king sized bed, her head leaning on jah's shoulder both of them sitting in comfortable silence watching the new television show.

"damn will bold as shit, flirting with lisa already and this they first day meeting." jahseh says and billie scoffs.

"yea sounds like somone i know."

"who me?" he asks, holding his chest in shock.

"do you not know yourself jah, you're naturally a very flirty person."

"ion know what you talking bout ma." he says lowly, wrapping his arm around her waist smoothly.

"see, that's what i'm talking about!" billie exclaims and jahseh laughs.

"nah i do shit like this cause i know it gets you riled up and shit."

billie rolls her eyes at the boys words, knowing that he's telling the truth.

"please, you touching me doesn't do shit to me."

in one swift movement jahseh lifts the smaller girl up, placing her on top of him.

"how about now?" a cocky smile was spread across jahseh's face.

"nope."

billie knew damn well she was lying. the position jahseh had her in right know had her heart thumping at one thousand miles per hour. just the thought of looking at him in the eyes made her panties wet.

jahseh softly wraps his hand around the girls neck, the other resting on her waist, pulling her in closer, their lip's softly brushing against each other.

"how about now?"

________________________________

ik i'm evil for leaving y'all on a cliffhanger 😈

2884 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 13.2K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
536K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
147K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...